A Passion for the Game Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I breezed through the last set and jumped up to move to the next station which was the overhead pull. You basically stood and pulled this bar down to your waist. Didi always was on my case for this one, because she said I needed to strengthen my shoulders for getting force behind my spikes. She was probably right, but I didn't want to look like one of those moose's with line backer shoulders.

This station was no better as far as exposure goes. I guess it probably didn't matter what station I was at. All stations are going to be very exposing when you lifting weights without any cloths on.

I reached up, stretching for the overhead bar and immediately my breasts thrust forward. The worse part of this one was that it stretched me out to the point that I was basically on my toes, which made my already lean body look that much more provocative.

"Damn." Tanya said as she walked over checking me out from head to toe. Tanya was always the outspoken one and rarely mixed words up. If she thought it, she said it and I guess I knew what she was thinking. As she passed in front of me she slid her hand down my side brushing the outside of my breast and running her palm down to my tummy. Her forwardness took me by surprise and I almost let the bar slip out of my hand.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?"

"Damn, girl. You look like sex served up on a plate. How to expect me not to notice you?" she said.

I finished up and adjusted the weight and turned back around to see her still standing there. "Come on Tanya. This is embarrassing enough without you staring at me."

"It's just that you look so hot stretched out like that that I can't resist." Tanya replied.

"It just creeps me out having you two staring at me."

"Oh come on Carrie. You'd have to be dead to not see how sexy you look." Tanya said.

"I mean, you're a girl, and I'm a girl. This just isn't right." I said shyly as I reached for the bar for my second set.

"What do you mean it isn't right? Carrie, I've always thought you were hot." she said moving a little closer.

I pulled the bar down to start the second set. This was probably a mistake. Tanya was standing right in front of me. Oh my god! I never felt so vulnerable. There I was stretched out naked with my teammate staring at me with lust in her eyes. The whole scene was causing my own arousal to rise.

"Carrie, you may not be the best volleyball player on the circuit, but you certainly have the hottest body, and seeing you play last week naked made me so horny I could hardly concentrate."

Oh my god, this was crazy. My teammate is a lesbian and here I am naked in front of her. I knew, I had suspected it, but now she had come out and admitted it. I should have just stopped my rep right then, but the whole idea was getting me horny as well. I continued with my set as she continued to check me out.

"You can't imagine how exciting it was to see you play. I'm sure there wasn't a limp penis in the place, and I'm sure half the women were wet as well." she went on as I continued my reps. By then I was so turned on that I wasn't even keeping count. My nipples were at full attention as they poked skyward from my upturned breasts thrust out from my tight rib cage. My tummy was impossible concave with my abs stretched tight forming two taunt muscles. Beads of sweat formed on my forehead as a couple others ran down between my breasts and down my tummy. My mind was lost in its own world as I continued my reps. My second set is always the toughest, but my mind was focused elsewhere. I had no idea how many reps I already had done and I didn't care.

Tanya continued to stare. She was saying something, but I wasn't listening. I was just continuing to pull down and release the overhead bar. Then as if in slow motion she reached forward and touched my left breast causing my hands to slip from the bar. CRASH.

It wasn't as much the touch, ok maybe it was, but it was the way she touched me. Her fingertips barely touched the side of my breast while she ran her thumb over my rock hard nipple.

The touch sent a shock wave of sensations straight to my sex and without even knowing what had happened the bar slipped out of my hand.

"What the hell was that, Carrie!" Didi yelled out from across the yard.

Shocked back to reality I yelled back, "Sorry, it just slipped."

"For heaven's sake, be more careful. You know you can break those weights if you drop them too hard."

"Come on Tanya. You can't be doing that." I whispered to Tanya. Apparently Didi had missed what had actually caused me to drop the bar.

"We have to talk." I again whispered to Tanya making sure Didi didn't hear, "This is crazy."

Tanya just smiled and wrapped her arm around my side. As she slowly moved on she let it slide down my side and across my belly caressing me as she did. Apparently the loud crash had not snapped her out of her horny state.

"Sure gorgeous. We should do dinner after practice." she said.

I skipped the rest of this set and moved on to the bench press station. This wasn't much better, but at least I was laying down and wasn't stretched out and on display. The only bad part here was that my ass was sitting on the back support with my legs spread on either side, which opened me up like I was waiting for someone to fuck me. Luckily no one was in a position to see.

The problem was I knew how bad it must have looked and I couldn't help but to look down wondering how bad I was showing. All I could see, however, was two breasts jutting out from my chest. The only view I had was between them and across my belly. Even then all I could really see was my jutting hip bones and the front of my thighs.

My mind wandered back to my sexercise health club idea from earlier. How wild would it be to have some hunk making love to you as you did your set. Just the idea got me going again and I soon lost track of how many reps I had done. Spread as I was all a guy would have to do is get it up to get it in. Oh my! My dirty mind was in full swing which only added to my arousal.

God knows how many reps I did. I stopped after a while and raised the weight and went right back to it. Usually all I can think about is getting through my rep and the pain my body is in. Today it was like my mind and body were detached. All my mind could think about was sex, while my body independently just kept up the reps. I lost count and must have done twice as many as I usually managed and I could have kept going had Didi not come by to see how I was doing. Figuring I had done much more than my norm, I skipped the third set and move on to the sit up station.

I've always found sit-ups fairly easy and never minded this station, because I always love the look of a tight tummy. I always thought my tummy was my best asset since I didn't have the biggest boobs and my butt was kind of small. Sit-ups were actually done on a separate stand alone machine. You simply wedged your ankles between the supports and leaned back on the platform. You could adjust the angle you did them from flat on your back to almost vertical. I usually did sets of 25 flat on my back, but was feeling pretty good today, so I raised it up to the second stop past horizontal. It wasn't that much of an angle, but it was harder than laying flat. Luckily on this machine my legs were together, but I was still totally exposed.

I bent my knees, clasped my hands together behind my head and started the first set. Even in my normal outfit of sports bra and shorts you got a pretty good view of what muscles were being used, but with nothing on at all you got to see each and every muscle tightening and relaxing with nothing obscured. I never realized that my abs extended all the way down to my mound. I was also amazed at the way the muscles in my thighs were being worked. They seemed being worked as much as my abs and I never even noticed it before. I had only finished a couple when Tanya stopped back to see how I was doing.

"Ah, don't you, ah, have some more exercising to get in there?" I struggled to get out as I did my reps.

"What... and miss seeing that sexy tummy of yours getting its workout. Glad to see you've moved it up for an even better workout." she said as she looked on.

I finished my first 25 and laid back to catch my breath. Even laying back my abs were pulled tight just supporting my weight.

"You've even got a little six pack started there. See right here and here and here." Tanya said as she gently ran her hand down my tummy pointing out the little budges in my abdominal muscles. I had to admit her hand felt good on my already burning abs. My muscles were not used to doing sit ups in this elevated position and I felt the burn even on the first set.

"If you keep it up like this, you'll have a sexy eight pack going in no time." she said as she ran here hands even lower.

"Stop that!" I yelled, not liking where her hand was heading. It didn't stop her however from caressing my abs and playing with my belly button as I protested.

I was torn. On the one hand it felt so good, but on the other hand it seemed so strangely inappropriate. "Come on Tanya. This isn't right." I told her.

All at once Didi yelled over for us to get back to work.

"Just giving Carrie a hand with her sit-ups." Tanya hollered back.

She briefly turned as if to leave so I resumed my sit ups. I had only gotten a couple in when she turned back and grabbed another feel.

"Damn, your sexy." she whispered as she ran her hand down the length of my taut abdominal muscles.

"Tanya!"

Again it was hard to tell her to stop. Her hand as if by magic soothed the burn and at the same time took my mind off of the pain I was feeling. My nipples had been hard all along, but now they seemed to scream with anticipation of Tanya's touch. Then she ran her hand down and over my hip in the process, her fingers narrowly missing my pussy on her way down my thigh. I gasped and fell back on my back.

"Tanya, you can't be doing that to me, not in front of Didi."

"Oh come on, she'd probable get off on it, too."

Too, I thought. Oh my god, she's getting off on feeling me up. I have to get a grip. This can't be happening.

I jumped up and told her I was finished with my workout and headed over to our cooler to get a drink of water. I was pretty sweaty now and needed a break in more ways than one.

"Ok girls, are you guys ready for some drills?" Didi barked as she headed over to where I was standing.

"Don't we even get to cool down?" I asked.

"Ok, take a couple of minutes and then we'll start with some serving practice." she said as she checked me out. I had to admit that between the angle of the sun and the sheen of perspiration and suntan lotion my body looked pretty hot. The workout left my muscles pretty pumped and the reflecting sun only made it more noticeable. That and the fact that my nipples were hard and erect made me quite a sight. Now Tanya joined us and was staring equally intently.

I was getting excited all over again from all the attention so I said, "I'm going for a dip to cool off.", to avoid their attentive stares. "I think the swim will be a good workout, too." I added.

Chapter 6 - Part 2

I jogged off forgetting at first that there might be some people out on the beach but us. But then I hesitated, looking up and down the beach before running down and into the water. There were a couple of people on the beach, but they were a little ways off, so I figured they'd just think I had a really tiny bikini on, or at least I hoped.

The water was just as cold as yesterday, but felt so refreshing running all over my bare body. Like I said yesterday, there is no better feeling than a little skinny dip. Well, almost nothing better feeling.

I swam out a little ways and then headed parallel to the shore. It felt great and I felt like I could go on forever but decided to head back. When I got back to where I went in there were now some people walking along the beach at the point where I had to come out. I thought about continuing down, but saw Tanya and Didi standing there waving to me.

I was feeling pretty good after a good workout and a refreshing swim, so I figured the hell with the people walking up the beach. It's not the first time a naked girl walked up a southern California beach and certainly not the last, so I just headed in and calmly walked up to where they were standing as if I was wearing a suit.

"You guys could have at least brought me a towel."

Well, I got some pretty good look as I stood there next to my clothed friends but really didn't care. I had played volleyball naked in front of a couple hundred fans so what was this. Besides I had been naked for a good part of the last two days. We slowly walked back to our makeshift training facility as I'm sure the group took in my naked butt. I could feel their eyes on me with each step but resisted looking back. I just walked on as though it was no big deal.

I grabbed a couple of fruit snacks as I air dried. It's amazing how hungry I get after a good swim.

Didi had us do a bunch of serving drills. Serving was never my strong point. I was more the spiker. In my current uniform I found this part of the game very embarrassing in particular. Actually everything was embarrassing, but when you're serving the game is stopped and you have time to think about it more. That and all the attention is on you.

Serving is actually more physical than it looks. You have to run up and leap as high as you can and hit the ball with all your might. It requires so much movement that I'd actually popped out of my top when I still was wearing one. Now when I was stretching for the ball everything and I really mean everything was out there and exposed. Not wearing a top certainly solved the popping out problem, but I'm not sure the solution is any better than the problem. I was now constantly reminded of my unsupported breasts. As I'd run up they'd wobble a bit and then bounce violently as I came back down. A little support would be nice. This was all on top of the wild leap in the air and stretch for the ball.

The return side wasn't that much better. I didn't have to leap in the air and stretch, but I had to return Tanya's serves which was no easy feat. She was a pretty hard server and had plenty of movement on her ball. I had to run all over the place and dive for some of the balls. The bad part was that it hurt when you returned one wrong. It wasn't much different than when I was in my top as every once in a while I'd miss to play a ball right and it would hit high on my arm or roll up and find a little of my breasts and a couple of times it would catch a nipple and that really hurt. Being unprotected made it even worse and a couple got me good.

The first time it happened I think I half caused the problem when I brought my arms together. My arms forced my breasts together like a push up bra and, with my nipples pointing skyward, they formed a nice target. I screamed and instinctively rubbed my sore nubs. Tanya just laughed knowing what had happened. It must have looked obscene, but I didn't care. After that I tried to be a bit more careful, but it was hard to return Tanya's serves and protect my breasts, so they got it a couple more times, each time causing me to scream a little.

By the time we finished this exercise my wrists, arms and breasts were bright red from the impacts of the ball. I rubbed some generous amount of cream on them to ease some of the discomfort.

After a while I seemed to get used to play naked and in a strange way it seemed to energize my play. Without my uniform on, or anything else for that matter, I had a tremendous sense of freedom. It was just me, nothing else. No bottom creeping up my ass or top chafing at my skin, if a little sand got under it. I did feel quite alive and energized.

The little tradition of giving me a little slap on the butt after a good play continued. The effect was just a constant reminder of my nudity, which kept me just a tiny bit aroused the entire time. But the arousal was what was giving me my little energy boost. Too much was very distracting and made it hard to concentrate, but a little arousal actually seemed to help my play. It was so weird, but in a way felt strangely nice, if I could keep it under control. Maybe Didi was right in having me practice naked.

When we finally finished up for the day, I ran over to the outdoor shower to take a quick shower. It was one thing to be aroused when you're bouncing around in play, but my nipples ached and my pussy was swollen. A refreshing cold shower would help to get me back to normal and calm my overcharged body.

Refreshed I jogged back to our table and grabbed a water bottle. I didn't want to get my cloths wet so I just stood there while the warm breeze air dried my dripping skin.

Once again Tanya stared as she asked, "Want to grab something?"

"Yea, I guess we could. I want to go home shower and take a nap. I'm beat."

"I don't know, you seemed full of energy all day." Tanya said.

She was right. As long as I was playing I was fine, but now that my body calmed down I was crashing. "I still need to change."

"Why? Your cloths should still be fresh. You haven't worn them since we got here." she answered.

"Funny. By the way, what did you guys do with my bag today?"

"Oh come on, what do you need with cloths. With a bod like yours I don't think anybody would mind seeing a little more of it." Tanya laughed as she moved a little closer.

"I'm beginning to worry about you. Now where's my bag? You don't expect me to drive home like this." I said as I put my hands on me hips.

"Now that's an idea!"

Finally, Tanya retrieved my bag from behind some boxes. I had drip-dried enough by then, so I pulled out my cloths and got dressed for the first time since I had arrived.

"How about I stop by your place around 7:00?" Tanya asked.

"That's fine. That will give me a little time to take a quick nap." I said as I put on my shorts followed by my shirt and sneakers.

After being naked all day it felt strangely weird having clothes. My nipples and breasts were a tiny bit sore and tender from all the abuse they had taken all day and I was keenly aware of my shirt rubbing my nipples like never before. I thought that perhaps I should start wearing a bra again. My bottom also felt funny as my tight shorts hugged it tightly. Normally, I wouldn't even have noticed, but today I definitely was aware of the tightness as I walked.

Chapter 7

Part 1

Back at the apartment.

The effects of not sleeping well the last couple of nights was starting to catch up with me. I was exhausted when I got back to my place. I opened the door, threw my bag in the corner and headed to my bedroom to lie down. I stripped off my cloths and tossed them in the hamper before collapsing on my bed. I tossed and turned and couldn't fall asleep since I was still a bit horny.

After a few minutes I decided to take a shower. I couldn't deny my body any longer and with that gave my body the most wonderful orgasm. After recovering I dried myself and headed back to bed where I fell sound asleep.

I don't know how long I was asleep before I was shocked awake by the ringing of my cell phone. Still half asleep I rolled over and picked it up. It was Tanya, asking me where I was and that she had been knocking on my door, but no one answered. I was still groggy when I explained that I had fallen asleep and hadn't heard her knock.

"Well get up and let me in then. I was about to leave." she yelled into the phone.

I got up and was half way to the door when I realized I was still naked. Not that she hadn't seen me naked enough, but I didn't want her to get the wrong idea, so I reached in the bathroom and grabbed a bath towel and wrapped it around me.

"Sorry, I was just so tired." I apologized as I opened the door holding the towel to me in the process.