A Passion for the Game Pt.10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How much did you have to drink tonight?"

"Just that one you bought for me. No, wait, two, actually."

"Remember, Diggy said right to bed" Tanya said, throwing Carrie's coat over the chair.

"Yeah, she's such a drill sergeant. But I'll never be able to fall asleep.

"You just let me take care of that." Tanya cooed, as she pushed Carrie backwards onto the bed.

"What exactly did you have in mind?" Carrie teased.

"You've been driving me nuts with that hot naked body of yours all day, and now it's my turn to even the score."

"Oh, just be gentle." Carrie whispered in a sultry voice.

"Oh, I don't know, I hear you like it rough." Tanya said teasingly. "I hear you like to be tied up."

Carrie just smiled as Tanya slid up Carrie's bare body, coming to rest sitting on her legs. Then, before Carrie knew what hit her, Tanya grabbed her arms, and tied them over her hands to the headboard.

With Carrie essentially immobilized, Tanya went to work, first gently sucking on each sensitive nipple, alternating from one to the other, before kissing her way down Carrie's tempting body.

Needless to say, Carrie slept VERY well that evening, but only after Tanya teased her to multiple mind blowing orgasms.

When Carrie woke the next day, she found herself still tied to the headboard naked, with Tanya gently caressing her chest.