All Comments on 'A Peaceful Investigation'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Peaceful

Harry, Welcome back! Off to another great story series.

I can think of all kinds of ways to continue, have u considered buying the subdivision?

The "H n L" nudist community.

Thanks and keep them coming. Mike

pe1erpe1eralmost 7 years ago
Investigation?

A good story, but why is investigation in the title of this (unless it is to link it with the previous stories)?

They don't appear to be investigating anything, or is there a part 2 to come?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

Nice to see you've moved the setting from Harry & Liz's work to their home life, and their neighbors are joining in their nudist lifecycle.

Are we going to see the story about the deputy joining their naked runs? And are the swapping / swinging activities going to re-occur in their estate?

blankblankety18blankblankety18over 6 years ago
Beautiful buildup, but anticlimactic

I've only read your investigation stories. They're all good so far, but all are kind of similarly problematic - you've got this long, awesome buildup, and I feel myself getting excited, and then sex happens, with no description or length. After the sex scenes I always feel a little disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just a Comment .....

While you are clearly familiar with Florida, UF (Gainesville) does not really offer an undergraduate degree in marine biology while several of the other state schools and the U. of Miami have solid programs in it. Admittedly it's a minor point that only someone who graduated from UF majoring in life sciences would notice. Great story; great series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
MORE please!!

excellent narrative - could use a bit more description in the sex scenes.

Cincy58Cincy58almost 4 years ago
GREAT,

I just read both stories, having some down time.

I LOVED THEM.....disappointed there are not any more this series.

We enjoy being nude, but do not live in a neighbor like this; how sweet that would be. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Thx for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous