A Penis in the Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After inspecting the kitchen and putting a few things in order, Hugh had been keeping things tidy and had run a load through the dishwasher, she went into the laundry to also find a load of clothes in the washing machine. She told Hugh that he must take care of his arm and hanging out the finished load of wet clothes would be too heavy for his immobilised arm. She placed the clothes into the laundry basket and went outside to hang them on the line while Hugh admired the view from inside.

The sun was strong today and Alice wasn't wearing a slip so the back light was again silhouetting her fine body through her dress. When she stretched, the fabric pulled taught to outline her underwear. Sometimes as she reached higher or bent to pick up another item Hugh was rewarded with a glimpse of stocking top.

Hugh was glad he had been relieved of a load yesterday as he knew things would be causing him problems in his pants again had he not.

When Alice came indoors from the bright sunlight she was momentarily blinded and Hugh being near the bedroom door took her in there and sat her in a chair.

Alice recovered quickly and looking around recognised where she was, smiled and said, "Well this is convenient isn't it? I have been meaning to talk to you about your underwear drawer anyway and now is as good a time as any I guess. I really would like to get a proper look at the spectacle of you in ladies panties again, you finished so fast and abruptly yesterday I didn't have time to notice."

Alice walked over to the top drawer of his bureau, opened it and rummaged through the contents. She took out a pair of red full briefs. The seat panel was a shiny satin and the fronts were stretchy and see through with scalloped lace at the legs. "These look nice." she said and carried them back to the chair and sat down. She crossed her legs, exposing a stocking top, and held out the panties hanging from an index finger. She fixed Hugh with a firm gaze and told him to take his clothes off.

Hugh was in turmoil. He couldn't take in what was happening. He felt like a naughty school boy and not being prepared for any of this, just complied with what he was being told to do.

"Fold your clothes and put them on the stool over there and come and stand here Hughie."

Hugh did as he was told again and stood naked in front of the seated Alice.

"Put these on."

Hugh complied. He drew the panties up his legs and his deflated cock folded naturally into the crotch of the panties.

"Oooh, those look nice." said Alice. She reached out and put her fingers into the waistband and pulled them up making Hugh's folded penis more prominent.

"Turn around." She order. Hugh obligingly complied again. Alice pulled up on the waistband at the back and ran her hand over the slinky satin. She had Hugh turn toward her again.

Alice smiled at the bulge and reached her hand in from the waist and released his cock so it lay across his stomach dressing to the left. She withdrew her hand and smoothed it over the front of the panties rubbing the heal of her hand up and down the underside of Hugh's growing shaft.

"That looks cute." She said and continued to rub her hand a couple of times in a circle over the panty front.

Hugh was loosing his vision now, blood was surging down from his head to engorge his penis leaving his mind paralysed.

Alice kept rubbing his cock. She used just her forefinger to trace up and down the bulge of the urethra on his shaft. "They look very nice on you Little Hughie. You really like wearing ladies panties don't you?"

Hugh nodded his head.

She traced around his cock again and slid her hand up and down over the penis in the panties. She took her hand away and pulled down on the leg opening to give his retracting balls some more room. She rubbed the front of the panties again then reached in from the waistband and pulled his cock upright. She released the fabric and rubbed up and down on it again. The head of his prick was now reaching the waistband, Alice pulled down on the front of the panties exposing the shaft and clasped her hand around the growing member and stroked up and down a few times.

Hugh was near delirium but conscious enough to appreciate the fact that unlike yesterday he was not on the verge of coming just yet. Lately it had been taking him several days to recharge after a wank.

"You seem to be having some difficultly fitting into these now Hughie, I think you had better take your panties off."

Hugh complied and handed them to Alice who stood up and went back to the panty drawer. She placed the red ones on top of the bureau and picked out a black pair. This pair was mainly a sort of shiny satin with lace panels the full height above both legs and a control panel in front. She stretched out the waistband and held them against Hugh's groin. "I think we'll try these next." She said, dangling them from her index finger.

Hugh took the panties and stepped into them pulling them all the way up, stretching to cover his still firm cock.

Alice sat down and chuckled, she reached out to adjust the panties again pulling up on the waistband and down on the legs, but also failing to contain the man bits. After rubbing her hand up and down Hugh's shaft again through the panties she relented and said "These are never going to work with your cock in that state. Take them off."

Alice took back the black pair and put them on top of the bureau with the red ones and looked in the drawer again. She took out a white embroidered pair that were similar to the ones she had worn the previous day. They were a full cut brief with ruffles on the seat and little flowers embroidered over the flat front panel. "These will look cute on you." she said holding them out to Hugh.

Hugh obediently put on the panties and walked over in front of Alice as she sat back in the chair, presenting himself for inspection.

"They look super cute Hughie!" Alice giggled. She adjusted the panties to make his erect penis lie flat against his stomach again and massaged it through the material. She made him turn around and she smoothed out the ruffles on the seat, rubbing her index finger under the crotch against the base of Hugh's balls.

Hugh saw a flash of light.

Alice pushed her hand further between his legs and with the palm of her hand rubbed under his balls from behind up toward his shaft. Back and forwards a few times as Hugh's cock started to dribble. She turned him around and started rubbing around on the underside of his prick again, firmly sliding her palm up and down the length of his shaft.

Hugh couldn't quite make out the transitions his vision was having from near blackout to bright white star burst of light.

Alice pulled up the leg of his panties and released his cock. It stood to attention bobbing comically up and down. Alice hitched up the material further so his balls were also exposed. She cupped the balls with one hand and stroked his shaft with the other. She stroked until his cock was twitching in little spasms but he still was some way off coming. Alice pulled the panties back and put his cock back inside. "Take them off, they're too cute for you to soil with your man juice!"

She went back to the panty drawer and found a dark blue slinky microfibre pair trimmed around all openings with stretch lace. She held them up and asked "Do you like these?"

Hugh nodded.

She brought them over and told him to put them on and watched as the material stretched over his erection, becoming translucent so she could see his cock through the material. She touched the shaft with her finger tips and ran them up and down. "They are so cute on you to." She said, as she adjusted her position on the seat sliding her skirt up to fully expose her suspenders and stocking tops all the way up so just a little peak of white cotton panty was visible.

Hugh admired the crotch of her panties. It was also quite wet and moulding to the fold between her pussy lips. He thought it looked just like a plum pudding in a damp cloth.

Alice reached over and drew Hugh closer. She rubbed up and down on his cock again and dipped her finger into his leaking pre-cum, tasting it to her lips. "Mmm, you taste nice." She said and pulled his shaft over the top of the knickers. She pulled the waistband down further to get access to his balls and resumed her stroking. This time she aimed the cock at her stocking tops and increased the rhythm until Hugh could hold back no more and ejaculated over her thighs.

"Naughty boy." Alice scolded, "I'll have to go to the bathroom and clean up now."

She left Hugh standing mute in the bedroom. Hugh also cleaned up and when he came out of the room Alice was almost packed and ready to go home.

"Will I see you again tomorrow?"

"Of course." She answered.

"Perhaps," Hugh ventured, "tomorrow I might get to taste a little of your pudding as well?"

12