A Perfect Arrangement Pt. 01

Story Info
I set up my wife and best friend to cuckold me.
6.2k words
4.25
43.6k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my 35th birthday I promised myself I'd get in better shape. At 5'10 and 200lbs of not having worked out in 2 years, I had some work to do. My hair is getting thin and the beard is getting salt and peppery, but I still get looks. More important here is my beautiful wife of 2 years, Amy. For a visual on Amy: 5'6", firm round ass, small waist, soft flat tummy, c cups, red hair, big brown eyes, creamy skin and an incredible full, soft, mound that blooms like a flower when she's aroused.

She just turned 25, has a voracious sexual appetite and stays fit. To be honest I was having a hard time keeping up in the shape I was in. With the age gap, I knew eventually the time would come when her libido and sexual prowess would greatly surpass my ability to satisfy her but I wasn't about to just give up.

I can't recall a time when I wasn't fantasizing about sharing Amy, and I was always open with her about it. She wasn't interested ("Sounds like too much drama" she said) but she wasn't repulsed by me for it. I would bring it up pretty frequently, and she'd play along in the heat of the moment.

So this brings us to one of my best friends, Tony. I've known him for 10 years and he was even was a groomsman in our wedding. Tony hits the gym 5 times a week. He's in his early 30s, muscular, big arms and chest, doesn't skip leg day. I figured he would be the guy to show me how to do it right. He was happy to have me join him as a gym buddy and we have a great time. With the body, being over 6ft tall, the full head of thick black hair, the blue eyes, the tattoos and the good vibes he puts off, pretty much everyone thinks Tony is hot. Genuinely pleasant, funny and kind guy too.

I fantasize about Tony fucking Amy with embarrassing regularity. What makes it better and more agonizing is that Amy admits she finds him attractive, and they can get flirty when they drink. It was pretty obvious she had a little crush on him. I've never suggested in all our dirty talk and fantasy that we involve Tony. I'm hindsight I think it's because deep down I knew once I did, it would actually happen.

At my insistence, to "scratch my itch", Amy and I have been incorporating a dildo considerably larger than myself into our sex life for the last year. At 7 insertable inches, and a 5.5 inch girth, it was bigger than any man she'd been with. I'm 5", on a good day, rounding up - and I do not make it up in girth. Fortunately, I'm funny and I give great head.

She fell in love the first time she used what she came to call "Big Boy" on herself while I was at work the day it was delivered. She shocked herself when she had her first ever vaginal orgasm, squirting all over the bed. Before I knew it we were using it every time we had sex, and were often pretending it was another man. She loved to "put on a show" for me, and I loved how she felt after she'd pounded herself with it balls deep until the sheets were soaked.

Now, unlike me, Tony is hung like a horse. It's apparent when he's dressed, but I was not prepared for what I saw the first time we hit the showers. His limp dick had the shape of a deflated football and was literally longer and thicker - especially thicker - that my raging boner. He had huge balls that swung low and heavy that looked like they could hold a gallon of cum in them. His cock would slap audibly against his abdomen when he washed himself, and he loved to swagger around naked. When he'd catch me staring he'd just nod and smile.

After several months of stealing glances, wondering just how big he really was, and thinking about how hot it would be to see my wife get split in half by my best buddy, I cracked a joke that he should show me the exercise he uses to build up that "special muscle".

He just laughed and flopped his big limp dick around saying, "Oh this? Just genetics - 100% Italian sausage, baby."

"Ok, I gotta ask - " I began.

"Almost 9 inches and thicker than a beer bottle." he said casually.

"Wow, goddamn - really? I mean I guess I can see it, but that's insane. I bet it's fucking awesome." I said, both fighting a boner and feeling anatomically humbled.

"Yeah, most of the time. Some girls can't take it but the ones that can fucking loooove it, you have no idea - the lose their goddamn minds." he laughed, before reeling it in and reassuring me that I obviously didn't need to be any bigger because I landed such a smoking hot and hypersexual wife.

"Yeah, but I'm sure she wouldn't be mad if I woke up with that between my legs one morning." I retorted.

"Amy's such a nice girl I bet it would scare her. I've literally been rejected because of it." Tony said, in a sincere tone.

I scoffed. "I think she'd surprise you."

"Oh really?" Tony chuckled as he tugged on his thick soapy flaccid cock.

"Oh for sure she'll probably lose her goddamn mind too when you fuck her...er, IF you...I mean, like if she did, with a dick like yours - like that - You know what I mean." I said, tripping over my words as I realized what I was saying out loud.

After my little Freudian slip, I saw Tony was smirking devilishly, eyebrow cocked inquisitively, as he gave his floppy, soapy dick a long slow complete stroke. It looked a little fuller than usual as it swung back and forth.

After the innuendo filled shower conversation with Tony and his curious if not aroused reaction, I was hyper-fixated on the idea of hooking him up with my wife. I was distracted to the point Amy could tell something was on my mind, and I was masturbating constantly thinking about it. I had to make this happen.

The next night, I skipped the gym and Amy and I were having a few drinks talking dirty as usual. She was teasing me about how she was aching to get stretched and dug out, and asked if I wanted to watch her fuck herself with her "big boyfriend". I said yes, and suggested it was maybe time we found her something bigger and more realistic.

Displaying the bottle of beer I was drinking I asked, "So you think you could take something this thick.....and this long? Shit, maybe bigger?"

Amy giggled. "That's huge. I don't know, maybe? I'd be down to try a bigger toy, if you are. That's like porn star big, and I'm limber but, damn."

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Well, that's how big Tony says he is. And from what I've seen in the gym I believe it. It's fucking enormous. Like him flaccid is bigger than me erect."

"Whoh, ok what?" Amy said, taken off guard. "I knew it, you can totally tell he's hung - serious big dick energy on that man. And that bulge and the pants he wears? It's not subtle. Also, wait, you and him were just talking about how big his dick is? Soooooo why are you telling me this? We're you talking about me with him?" She asked, staring at me intensely, nibbling on her lower lip.

"Well....I was thinking maybe....because we do talk about it a lot now...and we're all close friends...if you were interested..." I said, clumsily dancing around the point.

"You want me to fuck Tony, don't you?" she asked softly.

"Yeah, actually I do. Only if you want to, of course, but I'm pretty sure he'd be interested." I said.

There was a long pause in which she polished off almost a full glass of wine.

"Ok, fuck it. If you're really sure it's what you want. You've been pretty consistent with this, and I'm not going to sit here and pretend so If you really think you can handle it, yes, please." She purred, squirming in her seat.

I told her I'd make it happen - even though I had no idea how to bring this up to him - and she squealed with joy. We fucked three times that night while she told me all about how much she wanted Tony, and that she couldn't wait to find out how good his big dick was going to feel. I got the impression she'd been hoping things would go in this direction, which made it even more exciting.

The next evening, as we lifted and spotted eachother I started grilling Tony about his current sex life. He never really "dated" anyone since his last relationship ended, but always had one or two girls he was occasionally hooking up with. He was never shy about bragging about his adventures, but I hadn't heard anything in a while. Turned out he was having a bit of a dry spell and hadn't gotten laid in 4 months. "Too busy with work and hitting the gym with you, bro!" he said.

I took the opportunity to mention Amy had just gone to the waxer for a Brazilian and was as smooth as a dolphin, went on for a bit about how all the yoga the Peleton kept her tight and limber, casually mentioned if she was in the right mood she loved anal, and was an enthusiastic swallower. I lamented that even though Amy and I fucked several times a week she was never satiated and still wearing me out, even with my gains. I also threw in how awesome it was that she has an IUD so I can always take her bare and fill her up.

That last detail must have hit him just right, and he had to rearrange his obvious package in is gym shorts. He always uses protection with his hook ups (never let him tell you he's too big for condoms) and has complained a lot since his last actual relationship that he misses raw sex more than anything. It was visibly obvious I was getting a rise out of him.

"Fuck man, bare pussy. It's been like a year and a half since I've done that. What's it like?" He chuckled.

"Amy's pussy is fucking incredible. Neon pink squeaky tight 9th wonder of the world. She even grips me." I laughed.

Then, in an exaggerated playful manner he said, "I mean.....she sounds exhausting so if you ever need any help with all that, I'm your guy."

I felt my face turn red and we both laughed awkwardly. There was a long silence as we finished in the equipment area and gathered our stuff. We hit the showers and Tony was definitely chubbed up and swinging heavily. I was also sporting a bit of a semi and trying not to go full wood on my buddy. It appeared we were both now thinking about the same thing.

I lathered up and looked around to make sure nobody else was in the locker room. Breaking the silence, I said as confidently as I could, "Yeah, if you really wanted to help me out with that, I think it can be arranged."

Silence. I turned and saw Tony was facing me as he washed his muscular body. Suds ran down his abs and onto his dick as he washed his hairy chest.

"Help with what, exactly?" Tony asked staring at me with a smirk while giving on his increasingly dense looking cock a couple of casual soapy strokes.

My heart was about to pound out of my chest when I spit out, "Fucking Amy. Seriously. She's interested, and I'm into it. We're both into it. I'd want to watch, if you know what I mean.

"I thought you'd never ask, god damn! You guys are freaky, I knew it!" He yelled, echoing loudly over the running water. "You just want to watch? Not a 3 way? I'm down for whatever, my guy, but fuck yeah, I'll be your bull. Sounds like a perfect arrangement."

"Wow, ok, that was easier than I thought." I laughed, extremely relieved and sporting a much smaller semi than the entity that was radiating heat just a few feet away.

"Did you really think I'd say no?" Tony asked as he washed his hair. "I felt like you've been dancing around it for a while with the whole *she's too much for me to handle* jokes. Don't worry I won't break her, I know what I'm doing. Also, I wore a rubber with that girl in Vegas, and I got tested anyway, AND haven't had sex since then. You know I'm squeaky clean and play safe."

I paused before saying, "Well, Amy's only been with me, and like I said - IUD. We're all friends here, so everyone's clean and she can't get pregnant..."

"Oh fuck me are you serious? Jeeeeesus Christ, bro, I can't fuckin wait." Tony said gleefully.

His heavy dick swung pendulously, and it bobbed a little up and down a few times. He wasn't fully erect but I was getting the idea. To his word, he was already enormous. A tapered head the size of an egg topped an even broader, missile shaped shaft that was thickest in the middle. Aesthetically beautiful and lightly veined, anatomically designed by God himself for entry, depth and stretching.

I had already texted Amy to tell her Tony was interested by the time he and I reached the parking lot. She responded by sending both me and him a nude selfie saying, "Saturday night?"

Tony gave me a big aggressive "man hug" before he left and told me he was sending my wife his best dick pics and his clean test from the clinic. I drove home in silence hoping I hadn't just made a really horny mistake.

The best dick pics were a hit, and they exchanged pics and sexts all night. The one Amy stared at the most was an overhead shot of his abs and cock in frame, his dick rock hard and angry looking with a measuring tape wrapped around the thickest part of his shaft right at the 7" mark. Jesus Christ, what was he going to do to her? Was I sure this was a good idea? Was this even going to work, anatomically speaking?

"How am I going to get that inside me, this is insane! I can't believe we're doing this!" Amy kept saying.

———————————————————-

Flash forward to Saturday around 7pm. Tony was going to arrive at our house any minute now to join us for "cocktails."

Amy was as nervous as our wedding day, practically trembling. She was wearing a tiny little yellow flower print sundress with nothing but a lacy pink thong underneath. She said she wanted to look "adorable and easy." Her toes and fingers were freshly manicured with French tips, and her long red hair was curled into bouncy ringlets that rested right above at the top of her cleavage.

Her full, firm breasts were barely contained, with a hint of pink areola peeking out if she moved too much. Her ass was eating the dress, she smelled sweet and expensive, her makeup was light and her lips were glossy, and tonight she was not for me.

We'd discussed the details and ground rules at length: Kissing/passion is encouraged, no positions forbidden, no degrading/humiliation of me while I'm watching, he can get as rough as you're comfortable with, yes you can let him cum inside you if you're feeling it, and you sleep next to me tonight when we're done even if he stays the night.

It was an almost identical line of questions and discussion with Tony. He'd been texting me all day. They were both nervous and excited and I loved knowing I was the one that set this all up. I felt briefly like maybe I manipulated them both into this position, but really all I did was enable two hot people that already wanted to fuck each other. It was truly a win/win/win.

I was upstairs in our bedroom looking for rolling papers when the doorbell rang. I felt momentarily sick to my stomach. I heard Amy at first sprinting, but then stopping abruptly. I peeked over the loft to see her reapplying her lipstick and checking her outfit. Her hands were shaking and she was calming her breathing.

I saw Tony's silhouette through the frosted glass door. I thought about hiding and watching them greet each other, but felt kinda creepy about it. I found sitting on the bed rolling a joint and listening as intently as I could was less creepy enough, so I did that instead.

I heard them greet each other happily and nervously, followed by giggling and Amy saying, "So it looks like we're going to get to know each other a little better tonight."

"Can we start now?" asked Tony slyly, followed by silence.

I waited a minute before coming down the stairs to see them kissing. I actually heard it before I saw it. Tony had one hand firmly on her perfect round ass while the other held a bottle of wine, and Amy was running her hands all over his chest and shoulders. They stopped when they notice me and we all shared a tension breaking laugh.

"Yeaaaah this is a little weird." Tony said playfully.

Amy winked at me in the mirror as she checked her makeup again after having her face sucked on. Her chest was flushed red and she was breathing heavily.

"Hey, let's smoke this and get drunk and see what happens." I suggested.

An hour and a half later the atmosphere was significantly more relaxed yet electric. We'd moved to the den with the two new lovers sitting close on the big leather couch, and me in the overstuffed chair by the stereo. The lights were low, smoke hung in the air, Amy was finishing her third hearty glass of wine and Tony and I had two big pours of bourbon each.

I put on a Marvin Gaye record and excused myself to the kitchen to grab the bottle of bourbon. Really, you could cut the sexual tension between them with a knife and I wanted to give them a little privacy to see if they'd be more comfortable getting started.

When I came back into the room after 10min, I found I was right about that. Amy was straddling Tony, who's button-down shirt was completely open. The the straps of her dress were pulled down and her breasts were exposed. He was kissing and sucking on her erect nipples as she ran her fingers through his hair, with his hands up under her dress holding onto her ass. She was gyrating on would I could only imagine was Tony's straining cock against his jeans.

Tony acknowledged me, unlatching from my wife's nipple with a, "Heeeeeyyyy you're back."

Amy turned and saw me and giggled, looking embarrassed. "Oh my god, you're gone for a minute and he's got me half undressed." she said slapping Tony playfully on the chest, still gently gyrating.

"That's what he's here for baby, maybe don't stop at half undressed?" I suggested, sitting back in my chair with a fresh drink.

Amy took the cue. She gave Tony a deep, slow kiss and hopped off his lap, her bare breasts bouncing. She shimmied the dress down past her round ass and let it drop to the floor. She turned to me and leaned in and gave me a tender kiss, grabbing my crotch and feeling how hard I was.

"I love you so much...are you sure you're ready?"She said softly, standing up and using the hair tie on her wrist to pull her hair up into a ponytail.

All I could do was nod as she peeled off her thong and flung it at me with a giggle before turning around and facing her new boy toy. She grabbed a pillow off the couch and as Tony stared at my naked wife like a hungry wolf, tossing it on the floor in the middle of the room and dropping to her knees.

He stood up in frond of her and you could see his cock straining in his tight jeans as he unbuckled his belt. She nervously took over for him and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, eagerly pulling his pants and underwear down at the same time.

As Tony's cock sprung free it almost hit Amy in the face. "Oh WOW oh my god holy shit!" She laughed, covering her face and screaming into her hands falling back sitting on her heels. She was blushing and fanning herself.

"What do you think, angel?" I asked, as Tony chuckled.

"I think I'm gonna be really sore tomorrow." she laughed. "I don't know if this is going to work."

As Tony kicked his pants off, he looked at me and said with a wink, "Don't worry, we'll figure it out."

Among got right to it. He shuddered and moaned as kissed her way from the base of underside of his shaft to the tip before opening her mouth wide and slurping his head entirely into her mouth.

Amy stared up at Tony with her big brown eyes, pumping his thick shaft with her right hand while gently fondling his balls with her left. It was immediately apparent that she wasn't going to be deep throating him - she could barely get his head in her mouth - but she was enthusiastically sucking on it like she needed it to breathe.

Tony was growing harder by the second and was gently stroking the top of her head and gripping her by the ponytail calling her a "good girl". She came up for air with a gasp and his dick sprung up and swung rigidly back and forth. He guided her head down to his balls and she licked and kissed in them tenderly as his cock pulsed, bobbing up and down, becoming more rigid with every heart beat. Precum was already oozing out of him, and she was using it as lube to stroke him.

12