All Comments on 'A Perfect Arrangement Pt. 01'

by TheDrizzle999

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

As long as it remains loving and consensual

ThorlolThorlol12 months ago

Just asking, why will they stay together? I mean, his friend just seems to be better in every way than him? She already had a crush on him and now she knows that he is also better in bed than 'hubby'. Would be a good upgrade for her to just leave him. That way she doesnt need to service him while she gets the fuck of her life. What else does her husband offer relationship wise that she would stay with him?

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold12 months ago

Fantastic,more please.cucky needs to suck his cock and eat his delicious cum

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wrong category. Act like you're old enough to be on an adult site and put your fetish crap in the Fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hope you have more to come...good story..thank you

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don’t know that I fully appreciate what the husband goes through in these kinds of things; a million different emotions all at once. Very hot and sexy, and I like the way the husband was treated too.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sharing my wife with my big cock friend was the most satisfying sexual experience of my life. I realized watching that I was born to be a cuckold and they both wanted to continue with each other. Her pussy and his cock fell in love.

That erotic upset stomach feeling watching them make mad passionate love to each other was addictive.

SomehowyouSomehowyou12 months ago

This is the perfect Loving Wives story. Good job!!! In part two I want you to describe even more about what you're feeling as that pussy becomes Tony's and she fucks him with abandon and forgets that you even exist. You have just gone over the edge and are sinking into a life of depravity. There's no turning back. Now that Pandor's out of the box, you're fucked. Great, great job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's absolutely incredible watching a bigger, better man fuck your wife and him telling you that her pussy is now his. That is what Amy needs to tell her little dink hubby.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yuck. They'll be divorced within a year.

Seriously tho. After she meets those goals of being able to take the much bigger cock that she gets much better orgasms from...from the better and more attractive man? Why the fuck would she stay married to her pathetic cuckold husband? Out of pity?

Sorry...this is pathetic. Sad. Written by less than a man. I'd have to off myself if I felt this way about my wife and gave her away and then liked it? Time to end things.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

How did this tripe score this high. must be a lot damaged people reading this or someone is voting more than once.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Right, All the cuck stories rate in the high 3's, or higher. What bullshit. Grow up.

OOAAOOAA12 months ago

HOT story!!! Congratulations for your first one!!!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu12 months ago

The wife has no more reason to stay with her husband.

The boyfriend is far better than hubby in every way...

so leave hubby and go for boyfriend.

The marriage doesn't make sense anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story so far. I really get off with the hubby being small and the friend being big. I love the thought of sharing her pussy but instead he takes it and it becomes his permanently. The be careful what you wish for type stories I enjoy especially when there is no way the wife would go back to the way it was with her husband's useless small penis.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I've fucked a friends wife in front of him. He liked to watch but gave us alone time too. I even took her on an overnight trip once. He once brought her over to me dressed very sexy with lots of cleavage showing her great tits. We were friends for several years before he died young of a heart attack. I dated her after that but it didnt work out. But I have great memories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amazing cuckold story. Can’t wait for the next part. Wouldn’t it be cool if Amy had Tony’s baby?

KalimaxosKalimaxos12 months ago

You can write and explain the thrill and ego rush of fucking another man's woman in front of him, and the real thing still tops it off. It has been years since I did that in front of a husband. (The last one didn't want to watch. Just have her describe it after.) But I was young when I was doing escort work and thought it would last forever. Still, it is one of the biggest privileges. I don't bash willing cuckold men because their wives would have been just another chick to bang without them. With their approval, it was the thrill of a lifetime. So let's thank all the cucks out there. And yes... the hotwives too. becuse it takes a smart woman to realize that she hit the lottery and can fuck men with their hubs' approval. 5 stars, dude. PS. For the rest of you, I write stories like this on Amazon. Come get your fill.

KalimaxosKalimaxos12 months ago

I don't think you conventional BTB types get the dynamic of a hotwife/cuckold relationship. The bull is not there to be the next husband. That is basic possessive thinking. In these relationships, the bull is there just for the sex. The hotwife holds on to the cuck hubs because he (the cuck hubbs), lets her have lovers without the hassle of divorce and the drama of a a BTBer. Hotwives think they died and went to heaven when they realize their hubs is a cuck. And I hate to spoil it for the humiliation boys, but most cuck/hotwives I knew (and bulls) were not in to or indulged in humiliation. You have to come to LIT or literature for that. Or pay a bull extra.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have fucked three of my friends wives. All of them came to me. One only the one time, bhut the other two it’s an ongoing thing. My buddies seem to like seeing their wives act like sluts for my big dick.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was hot as hell !!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My wife and I decided to broaden our horizons a bit and discussed opening up our marriage. We decided to try a threesome with one of our friends. It went so well we continued it over and over. David has become kind of a third member of our marriage. We don’t see him all the time and he doesn’t live with us, but maybe once a week he will stop over and then once a month he will spend a couple days with us. When he’s here it feels so natural for both him and I to treat my wife like a lover. We go out in public and people must be confused as she will be kissing one of us and the five minutes later be kissing the other. David has gone on trips with us several times. We both enjoy his company and enjoy the sex. No, he does not have a bigger dick than me. He’s just different. To those commenters below who act like douchebags when any story like this appears, I’m guessing your real issue is that you are insecure in your relationship that every man is a threat to you. It’s sad.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I enjoyed this story….a lot! I supposed it’s because my husband has been introducing the idea of me taking another lover. He brings up the idea in bed, or even when we are out in public. I must say, the thought of it is starting to get to me. He asks me all the time which of our friends I would want. I am embarrassed to tell him that his friend Kieran really turns me on. After reading this I think that tonight I will tell him. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I wish I had a friend like Tony who could take over all the fucking duties on my wife.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So many hot comments on here. The shame & humiliation of sharing your wife, especially if she's never been with anyone else with a friend who has a much bigger cock when you have a tiny pee pee. Watching her have the best sex of her life and her telling you that he now owns her pussy & no way will she ever let that child size dick touch her again.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hope chapter 2 cums soon.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved the story and looking forward to part two.

I enjoy the humiliation hubby must be feeling knowing that his buddy rocked his wife's world like he can't. That he will never measure up now that she went from dud to stud. Size definitely matters!!!!!

LucieLou007LucieLou00712 months ago

Great story looking forward to part 2 :D

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is to Hot to end.

I hope now we can push the natural emotional and physical dependence the conquered female has for the new and superior man. Surely by natural order, the conquerer will begin to move beyond friendship securing his rights to take what he wants when he wants.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

4 stars 🌟

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Perfect arrangement right are you going to remove your head from your ass? Try again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I agree arousingly to many comments here. The friend needs to be stern with his cuck friend. Hubby will willingly give up all his rights to his wife's pussy and give them to his friend.

Where is chapter 2? Really would love to read it

5*

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Willing cucks have to be listed among humanities lowest specimens, or so mentally ill that they can’t change their own diapers.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196911 months ago

More please.

Don't worry about comments from people like 26thNC. They review bomb everything.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

26thNC is a weak individual

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'd love to have a good friend with a big cock who could cuck me and ruin my wife's pussy.

Real hot if the wife and friend get together behind his back.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amy will get use to it from Tony with regular fuckings. I think Tony needs to come and take my wife's pussy away from me and make it his.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was a excellent well written story until it ended unfinished. With that there was just a beginning to emotionally invest in each character, ending as fast as it had began.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please write a chapter 2. This is a great cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Generally good grammar, descriptive and well written. Storyline wasn't exactly new amongst cuckolding subjects but it was still an enjoyable and good read. Looking forward to further stories from this author. I do get annoyed by some of the sad comments given as feedback in here as those individuals must have very sad lives.

PennyAwfulPennyAwful10 months ago

I enjoyed the story and rated it 5 stars. I have a suggestion for the writer. Think about using a volunteer editor. It's hard to proof read your own work and to make sure the story flows well. The story is the main thing though, and you got that really right. I liked that Amy was into it from the start. The usual way takes up a lot of time convincing he to do it. I also like not resorting to the 38DD (or bigger) tits. I always stop reading when I hit that description. It just seems so adolescent. I didn't notice ant troll comments, but to all of the anonymous haters, Why don't you try putting yourself out there, like this author did, with your own story? Are you too fragile to take criticism? Kudos to TheDrizzle999 for having the balls to share with us.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very hot story and I sure hope for another chapter. I'd love to share my wife with another man with a big thick cock. The humiliation aspect of her realizing I'm small and unsatisfying really gets me off.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love the ending when Tony said about it as the first time. Also hubby being a good boy and knowing her pussy is off limits as it is now owned by a real man with a real cock. Absolutely no need to fuck her as long as Tony is in the picture.

Speechless2025Speechless20258 months ago

Nice job! Part two?

Ronb12LRonb12L4 months ago

Any chance of writing a part 2..?..would love a follow-up...please...nice job on your writing

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Story and the writing stands apart in this massive codex of flaming hot sexy erotic stories. Where the eph is part II, the conclusion, sequel? Where GD'it? 5☆☆☆☆☆ stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous