A Perfect Arrangement Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I want to take this to the bedroom. I want to be more comfortable for this." Amy declared as she hopped up, kissed Tony, kissed me, and skipped out of the room, ass jiggling.

I stared at Tony standing nude and erect with my wife's lipstick on his cock, stroking his massive erection in the middle of my den, and suddenly felt strangely self-conscious being fully clothed. I could also taste his cock in my mouth after kissing Amy. That was something I wasn't prepared for. Didn't hate it.

"Duuuuude she's so fucking hot holy fuck I can't wait to taste that sweet little pussy!" Tony said enthusiastically bounding out of the room and up the stairs after her.

I chugged my drink and tried to relax as I took a moment to take it all in. I was filled with a surprising combination of emotions, all of which translated to the hardest erection I'd had since high school. I'd been edging all day and was committed to holding off on cumming for as long as I could.

By the time I made it upstairs, Amy was on her back in our king sized bed and Tony was laying in his side, voracious devouring her puffy little mound. His dick was red and turgid and smearing precum all over the sheets as he slowly stroked himself. As he pulled his face out of her pussy I could see that Amy's delicate inner labia were protruding and swollen.

"Do you guys have any lube?" He asked me as I was finally stripping my clothes off.

I opened the nightstand and tossed him the bottle. He lubed up two thick fingers and gently slid them inside her aching, visibly wet hole, commenting on how tight she was. She moaned softly and writhed as he gently kissed and sucked on her swollen little clit, expertly massaged her g-spot. Tony was definitely not just that huge cock that thinks he's done his job by just showing up. My man was putting in work on that pussy.

Amy's chest and face were flushed red, her breathing was growing sharp and rapid, and she looked so goddamn beautiful. She opened her eyes finally noticing me and smiled, licking and biting her lips.

"Oh fuck....I'm ready....I'm ready...." She moaned. "Let me put it in though...."

Tony didn't need a second invitation. He propped himself up between her legs and rested his dense red cock on her tummy, going past her navel. She drizzled more lube down length of his shaft and stroked him top to bottom with both hands.

Tony bent down and they started kissing as she stroked him. He sat back up and grabbed her by the back of her knees, spreading her legs wide and popping her delicate flower open. A huge, clear pearl of precum had formed at the tip of his cock, and Amy spread her inner lips with one hand and smeared it all over her throbbing, glistening slit. She had a slightly concerned look on her face.

She started laughing nervously saying, "Oh my god I don't think it's gonna fit, it's so big seriously I don't think....."

"Here, baby, let me do it." Tony said smoothly.

Amy looked over at me nervously, and patted the the bed. I sat down beside her and she held my hand, lacing our fingers and squeezing. She now splayed wide open and soaking wet with another man between her legs. No turning back.

Tony skillfully slid the full length of his wide, rigid shaft up and down her aching heat as she squirmed with anticipation. Amy was hissing through her teeth with her eyes closed, squeezing my hand like a vice as the ridge of his corona achieved full penetration. She let out a whimper that made my stomach flop.

"Ooooooohhhh fuuuuuuck that's tight...." grunted Tony, holding himself still inside her while circling her swollen clit with his thumb. "Are you ok?" He asked her sweetly. His abs were tense, and his massive cock, now finally penetrating my beautiful young wife, looked impossibly hard. They looked incredible together.

"Yeah.....wow...fuck....you're really big....ok hang on...." Amy said with a gasping and nervous laugh as she released my hand and reached down to spread herself as open as much as she could. I sat back as Tony pushed her knees back, tilting her pussy upwards.

Amy shimmied her hips and Tony slow sunk in a little deeper. "Oooooooooohhhhhhh my god.....that's it....oh my god...." Amy groaned in a deep low tone.

Tony worked the first 1/3rd of his fat dick slowly and steadily in and out. He was patient and gentle, stroking her face and body, calling her his "good girl", encouraging her and telling her how beautiful she looked. It had looked like an impossibly tight fit, but he got himself in there patiently, generously and skillfully. Amy's eyes were rolled back in her head with her mouth agape. She was gone, and he wasn't halfway inside her yet. Her reaction to his girth was incredible. She ran her nails down his chest and stomach, softly whimpering while staring up at him with heavy lidded, watery eyes.

Without changing his stroke or depth, Tony bent down, scooped my beautiful girl up into his arms and held her close. Amy wrapped her legs around his waist, snuck her nails into his ass pulling him a few inches deeper into her while groaning into his mouth. She had her first orgasm on a real man's cock within seconds. She bucked hard and wailed in shock. Tony stayed inside her, slowly sliding in and out, holding her firmly and gently kissing her neck until she stopped shaking. It happened so fast.

She was limp as a rag doll and fully submitted as he continued what could only be called "making love" to her for what seemed like an eternity. Later she told me it felt like she was having one long orgasm the whole time.

I was almost paralyzed sitting on the side of the bed watching them entangled, afraid to touch my aching hard on. My heart was pounding so hard in my chest I thought I was having a panic attack. I stood up and walked around to the end of the bed and dropped to my knees to get a better view of the penetration.

Her pussy was stretched so broadly around him at such a swollen, bright red level of arousal it looked unfamiliar to me. Tony had a "high water mark" of thick white cream on his cock with still 2 or 3 inches to go yet deeper than I could ever hope to dig. Seeing it from the underside, I noted that the just the bottom chamber Tony's dick was broader than my dick entirely. That was fucking humbling. The guy just turned my wife into a shivering puddle and wasn't even using his whole dick.

This was when the enormous difference between fantasy and reality set in for me. Not just the actual anatomical details, but the way it was playing out, how tender he was with her, how eager yet timid she was, how easily she came with him - everything. She was physically responding to him in a way I had never seen, and looked so naturally blissful. I thought it would be agonizing and hot, sure, but this was mind blowing.

I was snapped out of my trance when I heard Amy ask timidy, "Can I be on top?"

Tony gracefully flipped over onto his back taking Amy with him, remaining inside her, as she squealed with delight. There was a massive wet spot on the bed, her cream and juices were already oozing down the rest of Tony's exposed shaft onto his balls.

Amy looked over her shoulder at me - naked, on my knees gripping my hard little prick with the tips of my fingers. "I love you baby," she gasped, "is this what you wanted? Are you ok?"

I swallow the huge lump in my throat. "Oh fuck yes." I croaked, "are you?"

"I'm having the time of my life!" Tony chimed in.

Amy laughed, "Oh, my god yeah....I'm awesome....he feels so good, baby...so fucking good..."

She turned back to look at Tony, and gently stroking his chest said, "But I can already tell I'm going to be sore."

"We can stop whenever you want, baby girl." Tony said.

Amy bent down and kissed him, then said softly and sweetly in a way that gave me a shiver up my spine, "I want you to finish inside me. Just do it, cum in me....please baby...cum inside me..."

Tony didn't say a word. Grabbing her by the ass firmly with both hands, he started working Amy up and down his shaft while pumping up into her more rapidly than before. He was still skillfully controlling the depths of his stokes, until Amy burried her face I his chest and with a grunt, pushed herself down his shaft about another inch. This crossed some kind of threshold for both of them and they groaned loudly in unison.

Amy wailed, "OH FUCK HOLY SHIT RIGHT THEEEEERRRRE FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCK!!!" as Tony's head was grinding into the magic deep spot while the thickest part of his shaft stretched her thin pink membranes to the limit.

And *sploosh*, Amy released a deluge that soaked Tony's balls and stomach. Still wailing with her face burried in Tony's chest, she screamed, "DO IT! FUCK FUCK FUCK DO IT!" as her swollen, grippy vagina was still visibly contracting around his girth.

Tony's cock looked like a balloon about to burst and his creamy soaking wet balls were starting to pull up. He drew a deep, sharp breath through his teeth, and with a bellow his shaft flexed violently 8 or 9 times. Amy whimpered in time with every pulse of his cock feeling every moment of his powerful climax.

I'd been unconsciously holding my breath but I finally gave myself release, exhaling and blowing probably the biggest load of my life all over my hand.

Amy reached back and grabbed Tony's exposed shaft, getting a complete handful without him needing to withdrawal at all. They shared loving, tender kisses as she squeezed and pumped, getting every last drop out.

"Oh my god there's still so much more of...YOU." Amy laughed "You're a fucking monster." She added meekly, "How did I do?"

"You were amazing," Tony panted, now collapsed with limbs splayed out, "I'm kinda glad you were ready to tap out, I don't think I could have held it any longer - you're so fuckin hot and tight as shit, that was challenge."

Amy slowly lifted herself off of her mount with a *slurp* and an "Ow ow owwww wow fuck - OK yeah I'm wrecked." Her pussy was agape like I've never seen it before and Tony's cum already oozing out from deep inside running down her leg.

Tony's cock fell to his abdomen with a wet thud, deflating with every heart beat as Amy turned around and crawled across the bed towards me, her breast swaying back and forth. I was still on my knees, wiping my cum off my hands with my underwear, heart still pounding. Again, reality played out differently than my fantasy. I was wanting sloppy seconds but I was already spent.

"Hi, baby," she giggled, "did you enjoy the show?" She kissed me sweetly and I was struck by the intensity of Tony's musk on her body and breath.

"That was fucking amazing. You were incredible, so fucking hot." I said, genuinely stunned by what I just witnessed. "Tony, my brother, holy shit, you can really fuck."

We all laughed and Tony shot up two thumbs up, joking, "That was nothing! That was so fucking wild you guys, oh my god. I could do this every night!"

"Well I couldn't, Jesus Christ, I'd need a fucking wheelchair." Amy griped, doing a limping, full-of-cum shuffle into the bathroom, adding, "But I loved it."

I pulled some basketball shorts on, post nut clarity setting in, noticing the absolute defiled state of my marital bed and the heavy smell of sex hanging in the room. I grabbed a towel out of a clean laundry basket and tossed it to Tony so he could wipe himself off.

"You good, bro? I hope that's what you had in mind. I didn't want to get too wild or go too hard on her the first time." Tony said as he cleaned my wife's cream off his cock.

"The first time?" I asked. "So you'd be willing to do it again?"

All three of us laughed, understanding that this was definitely not going to be a one time thing.

Tony got dressed and left shortly thereafter, declaring he was fully satisfied and ready to pass out in his own bed. We agreed to meet at the gym on Monday after work, and that he'd come home with me to see Amy again afterwards if she was up for it. It was her idea. She kissed him goodbye at the door and thanked him for giving her a wonderful time.

We took a shower together and she just wanted to be held by me under the warm water until the water heater was empty. We talked about what happened a little, but mostly all Amy could say was that she was feeling overwhelmed. She was also totally spent and just wanted to cuddle. After I changed the sheets, she fell asleep laying on my chest while we watched Family Guy reruns.

We spent a lazy Sunday together, and she was definitely too sore for vaginal sex, but horny enough for everything else. She said Tony was gentle and accommodating and he felt amazing, (she couldn't emphasize that part enough) but it still felt like he was hollowing her out and going to knock out her IUD.

She also said that when he came, she felt him shooting so much, so deep inside her, she was sure some was still in there. "I though it was going to come squirting out of my ears, I was worried about my physical safety." she joked.

Amy wondered out loud several times if, given enough "practice", she'd be able to take Tony balls deep and rough. She was also really curious as to wether or not she would "get used to him" so that she wasn't sore afterwards anymore. I got the distinct impression these were goals of hers. She kinda talked about Tony all day, but I didn't mind. In fact, seeing her so excited about a new sexual relationship was a massive turn on. She was glowing all day.

As I came in her ass that afternoon, the thought of Tony still swimming in her battered and off limits pussy was what pushed me over the edge.

12