All Comments on 'A Perfect Christmas'

by chloehunt

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Wonderful story!

5

colrbtddscolrbtddsover 1 year ago

Great read, well done a delightful result !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A man can be a woman's greatest dream or sadly her worst nightmare.

Don't understand the latter.

My goal in life after 40 yrs married is to see my girl happy.

I mean is there anything better.

And while I'm not the biggest man about I'm double her weight.

And yet there's nothing that makes her feel safer than being close to me .

And that folks is the proper normal.

HargaHargaover 1 year ago

Good story and well written. I am having a problem trying to figure out how he tracked her down. It seems like she did everything right in her escape from the husband. Leased cabin at the end of the road on a mountain in the middle of nowhere. It's a detail that's just nagging me.

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Very well done, thank you for writing a nice feel good story

Shepard506Shepard506over 1 year ago

The only problem I have with the story is it came to an end! Please continue the story.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

Very good story.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Nice story. Wish you would have expounded on the HEA. 5/5

MeanderlwcMeanderlwcover 1 year ago

On page one i thought i would enjoy the story. By page two i wished it was a novel. At the end I was disappointed that it had ended. There is a lot of potential there for a much bigger story. For sure 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could you add another chapter? On some occasions, you have Gwen snuggling up to Cody's hard muscled chest. When he is stripped and wearing nothing by a towel I'm thinking sexy muscle Cody (the giant) has a healthy spray of sexy chest dark hair across that muscular chest. THAT would be a great sexy sight for Gwen. Please consider writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep, way too short. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with a previous comment that this could turn into a great novel. And once Cody and Gwen are naked together, and making delicious love to each other, I think our gentle giant Cody deserves a nice spray of sexy dark chest hair for his manly muscular chest. I agree with your reader who says Gwen often lays atop Cody, feeling the hard muscles of his chest, and then when she sees him inly with a towel, her sex meter has to go into overdrive. These two lovers should build a future together. They are great together. Please extend your story!

KachinaDollKachinaDollover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable and well written.

redbaron172redbaron172over 1 year ago

Chloe, think you need to 'rethink' this story and move it forward. So good that it ends too soon!!! 5+++ Great Job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done! 5/5

Interesting characters. Everything seemed real.

The biggest problem was the big distraction the author used for her bio that showed u on each page.

Was the pretty little lady in the picture and inspiration for the author.

Almost as cute my wife of 50+ years :) when she was 5'2" eyes of blue. 9 children have changed her shape a little, but only a little.

Thanks for the story and the cute picture.

THC

1thaiguy1thaiguyover 1 year ago

As always a perfect story done exceptionally well

R_GazinyaR_Gazinyaover 1 year ago

I wish I could give six stars. Real men want to ‘protect and provide’ for their women. Thank you Chloe, for describing what should be a very natural instinct, so beautifully. The sex scenes are smooth and delicious, short and sweet. Very well written, please be generous and do more.

One humble suggestion; A quick line about Don putting a GPS tracking device on Gwen’s car, would solve a minor mystery.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

I loved this, and like other comments would love to read more. She got the best Christmas gift.

charlie4858charlie4858over 1 year ago

Wonderful, more please?

teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love how your story explores the gentle love and care that develops between Cody and Gwen. He is genuinely concerned for her safety and comfort, and she in turn cooks for him and makes coffee -- she makes him welcome for Christmas. Their mutual attraction leads first to love, and then later to his protecting her from her drip of a husband. He makes sure she is okay with everything he does. I like her comment when she first sees his cock "Oh boy!' when you think it might actually be "Oh Man!" They make gentle love with each other, and actually enjoy each other's naked bodies. I see him as a real sexy deputy sheriff, maybe with a hairy mountain-man type chest! How I'd like to crawl into bed with him!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story--easily worth ten stars. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think they both got excellent Christmas gifts! And when Gwen pulls Cody's towel free from his body, she unwrapped one of the best gifts she'll ever see/get -- his big cock ready for service! Imagine her looking at a man -- a deputy in the mountains with a hairy chest like a mountain man -- ready to make love to her for the rest of their lives. Please write more about Gwen and Cody!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

OMG. What a beautiful love story. Thank you for the time and effort you gave to write a story that’s worthy of winning!!!

Seeker81Seeker81over 1 year ago

Very nice. Thank you.

olddave51olddave51over 1 year ago

Sequel? Please write more about Cody and Gwen !

How the kids get along.

Does Joey become a protective big brother?

Do Becky and Gwen form a mother/daughter relationship?

You could write so much in a Sequel.

Executive GentExecutive Gentover 1 year ago

You have to write a sequel to this, I have so many questions that need to answered!! LOL

Horseman68Horseman6810 months ago

Another superb story from this author. A great five star read, but for some reason the site will not allow me to enter a rating.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the best stories just wish it was a bit longer

AlexJensenAlexJensen3 months ago

Great story. I love Christmas and loved everything about this story. Great job!

kaotic2kaotic22 months ago

This was really great. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous