A Perfect Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to cum?"

He moaned hard, his head pushed down, down his hair touching her shoulder as she jerked him off, hard as she could, the panties forgotten on the shower floor. Her fingers whipped his foreskin back and forth, up and down his cock, and he ached as his mother's hand traveled over the length of his erection. His hands were slack at his sides, the blood gone to the one part of his body that needed it instead.

The front door opened downstairs, and his mother froze, towel still wrapped around her. He gazed past her shoulder into their reflection in the mirrors. It was an incredible sight. His mother on her tiptoes, white towel wrapped around her. Her ass had started to appear from the bottom, shapely and round, hanging below the towel's edge. The curves were excruciatingly sexy, staring at him, inviting him to look at her pussy, which was still hidden from view. Her shoulders jutted out of the top, and she was leaned in, whispering in his shoulder. And, of course, her hand was wrapped around his cock. Her beautiful little hand, frozen around his hard, hard penis, where it had been stroking him. It glistened with precum. The sight made his cock throb, and it jumped slightly. His mother giggled softly in his ear, the breath tickling his eardrums and raising the hair on the back of his neck.

"Honey?" His father was home.

She blinked, then slowly got down off her tiptoes, settling on the slippery floor of the bathroom. Her hand let go of his cock, but she didn't wipe its wet, sticky precum from her hand. Instead, she lifted her other hand, releasing the towel completely, and standing naked in front of her son.

He almost came right there.

Her body was perfect. Absolutely, completely perfect. Her shoulders, framed by her wavy, blond hair, led down to the most gorgeous breasts he had ever seen. They hung, full and heavy, round and pert, luxuriously bouncy and jiggly as she moved. They jutted out towards him, burning themselves into his memory, sloping down towards nipples that were thick and long and pink and beautiful in their own right, all crinkled hard, erect on the ends of his mother's breasts. The only sign that maybe, just maybe, his mother was turned on by what she was doing with his cock. Below, they led to flat, gorgeous stomach. He was not unused to seeing his mother's stomach; bikinis and crop tops and chance encounters in her underwear had led him to become somewhat desensitized to the sight of the taut, tight skin pulled over the beginnings of abs, shallow vertical lines that ran up and down her stomach; not quite abs, but the sexy kind that most women would kill for. Below that, he saw nothing but smooth skin, then the floor below them. He strained to see his mother's pussy, but it was just out of his reach.

She stepped back as they heard more movement downstairs. Then footsteps up the stairs.

She stood still for another second, then the bright smile, as if nothing had happened at all, returned to her face. "Thanks!" she said, bending down in front of him. Naked.

Like she was going to suck his cock.

Instead, she just picked up the panties on the floor between them, slipping them on. Her breasts, free to his view, hung as she leaned. Her face came within inches, centimeters, hairs of his cock as she bent to retrieve her panties from the floor, but she didn't touch it. Didn't lick it. Didn't suck it. Didn't make him cum. He stood on the edge of orgasm, straining, but had not come yet.

She straightened back up, her breasts swinging lightly as they came to a rest. She kept her eyes on his face, not on his body, not on his cock. He did no such thing. He memorized her body. The curves and angles, the way her shoulders led to her arms, framing her breasts, which connecting to abs that disappeared into tight, wet panties. Wet with his precum. His precum, that now sat pressed against his mother's pussy. His precum, that still coated her hand.

She looked at him meaningfully. "Wait here," she said, then turned around and disappeared around the corner of the bathroom. His last view of her was of her ass, swishing from side to side as she walked. And of her hand, coming up to her face, and her tongue darting out to lick it clean.

--

Richard walked up the last of the stairs as his wife, clad in nothing except for a set of lacy black panties that seemed a bit darker than normal, emerged from the bathroom. She'd left the light on for some reason, and he could see the wet spot in the lace at the triangle that covered her pussy. Even after all these years, and the many other women he'd enjoyed in their time together, he would never get bored of seeing his wife naked. Or fucking her.

She swayed her hips as she walked up to him, tugging his head down and kissing him, probing his mouth with her tongue. He responded in kind, dancing with his tongue, a waltz taking place inside each other's mouths.

She pulled back, eyes glimmering. Her voice was breathy when she spoke. "You taste like pussy," she said, looking up at him as her hand reached down towards his cock, rubbing the front of his pants. "A good day then?"

He nodded as she unbuckled his pants, reaching into them and pulling out his cock.

"But your cock is dry," she said, rubbing the foreskin up and exposing his cockhead, which was a dark, rosy pink in the shadows. She started to jerk him off. "I hope you're not tired then."

He kissed her, pinching her nipple at the same time as he bit her lip until she moaned into his mouth. "I'm never too tired for you, love," he said, raising his other hand to knead the left breast.

"Good," she said, pulling a blindfold out of the nightstand and tying it around his face. He accepted it willingly, especially when she led him by the cock to lie down on the bed. "I'm going to ride you until I come then."

His cock throbbed as she thrust herself down on his cock, right there, without any more preamble, and started to do exactly that.

--

Jacob couldn't believe his eyes.

He had peeked around the corner to see his mother tie a blindfold around his father's eyes, still wearing nothing but her panties, still soaked in his precum. The panties that had just been around his cock, with her hand around those.

He watched as his father lay down in the bed, and was shocked to see his father's cock sticking straight up into the air between them. It was fascinating how similar it was to his cock, but there were small differences between them that stood out. The length, the girth were mostly the same, but the shapes were different, and his cock was a little bit thicker than his father's. The color of their heads, the shape of them, were different as well. And the slight curve of his cock was different from his father's which stood straight up into the air as he lay down.

That wasn't what shocked him the most, however. What shocked him was how his mother turned around and stared right at him. She stood there, almost naked, and stared right at her son, who peeked through the crack in the doorway to the bathroom and watched her. Emboldened, he stepped forward, framed in the light the way she had been last night. She kept her eyes on his face as she leaned down and slipped off her panties, stepping out of them and standing naked, truly naked, in front of him, for him to see.

Her tits stood just as they had before, the nipples jutting out from their ends and pointing towards him, waiting for his attention, no matter how wrong it was. Her lightly muscled abdomen glistened with the sheen of sweat from the shower and the wet towel that had covered them, leading down to her belly button and farther, to her hips. Lower than those, which pointed down to her vagina, finally free in the summer air.

And what a pussy it was.

The outer lips hung loose slightly, parting to show her sizable clitoris, which stood out much the same as her nipples themselves, hard and round. The difference between them was the moisture that slicked its surface, that slicked the surface of her pussy and lips, and glistened on her thighs. She was wet. Absolutely, undeniably wet. And she was staring at him, standing there, waiting for his judgement.

He stepped out from the bathroom completely, standing there in front of her, gloriously naked. And for the first time, Alice, his mother, looked down at his cock. And then she licked her lips.

She turned back, climbing on top of his father, who lay there, prone and blindfolded, completely unaware that his son - his naked son - was in the room with them. That he was standing there, naked, for his mother to see. His cock jutted straight up into the air, up and tall and proud, glistening somewhat wetly, but nowhere near as precum-covered as his own cock. She straddled him, facing her son, as her hips splayed out on top of his father's hips, her pussy rubbing against the bottom of his cock.

"There you go, honey," his father said, oblivious. "Come on, get on there."

His mother tilted her head, looking down at her son. Her meaning was obvious: Should I?

She was asking for him permission to fuck his father.

Jacob's pulse quickened.

She looked like a goddess up there, on top of his father. Her breasts, full and luscious, facing him. Her hair, falling down the side of her face. Her large eyes and lips, her slender neck, the muscles that very lightly toned her body to make her seem fifteen, twenty years younger than she had any right to look. And her pussy, gaping open as she sat atop another man, atop his father, rubbing her pussy lips against the head of his father's cock. Her hand gripped the shaft, pulling down the foreskin, pulling the skin over the head tight and glistening, forcing a tiny bead of lubrication out of the end.

She waited there, pausing, simply grinding her beautiful pussy into his father's cock, into the base. But not fucking. Not without his permission.

Jacob stepped forward, now less than two feet from his mother. Closer, now. Until he was as close to her as he had been in the shower. Less than a foot away. If she wanted to, she could reach out and grab his cock, grab any part of him that she wanted. He grabbed his own cock, wrapping his hands around his shaft, emulating what her fingers had felt like scant minutes ago in the shower.

He started to stroke.

Alice smiled and lifted herself, up onto her knees, sliding her pussy up her husband's cock. And then back down, sliding his cock all the way into herself, reveling at the way her son stared as her hungry pussy devoured his father's cock.

And she started to fuck herself.

--

Alice had never been so horny before. She focused on her son's hand, on the hand stroking his perfect cock. And she really allowed herself to look this time.

By god, was it perfect. It truly was.

It curved up slightly towards her. Not left, or right, but straight up, the way a cock should curve. The head was large, its edges stark against the skin of the shaft below it, but not large enough to rub hard against the walls of her pussy as she fucked it. The tip at the end was large, the slit long and thick, perfect for her to push her tongue into when she blew it and sucked on it. The veins stood out nicely, lining his cock with ridges that would push and pull and massage her holes. Below, thick, big balls, full of cum and semen, waited for her.

She stared as his hand wrapped around his cock, wrapped around her cock, and started to stroke. And she started to fuck his father as he watched, fuck herself at the same speed as he fucked himself. As if they were fucking each other instead.

His father spoke from behind her as she bounced on his cock. "That's right baby, keep going. I want you so bad."

She stared, not at him, but at his son, when she replied. "I need you so bad too. I need your cock. In me. In all of me."

Two men groaned; one loud, one silent. One man sped up, his hand going faster up and down his cock now, flying up his shaft and down again as he stared at his mother, at her pussy gaping open for him to see, the cock pistoning in and out of it like a sex machine.

Her son stood, silent, jerking his cock. Watching her.

"Which one of my holes do you want?" she asked him. Asked his father. "Do you want to stuff your cock into my pussy, fuck me on my knees like I'm your slut?"

A bead of precum flew off of his cock and landed on her leg, on her thigh. She stared at it as she writhed on the penis filling her, then scooped it up with her finger and started to rub her clit, lubricating herself with her son's fresh precum. The clear liquid on her clit brought her to the edge of orgasm as she considered just where it had come from moments ago.

"Do you want to fuck my asshole, slip your cock into my tight little dirty hole and ride me until you cum inside of me, let me go around with cum up my ass? Make me come while you pump my asshole full of your seed?"

Her son shifted a little bit, coming even closer. His cock was half in shadow, half in light, and mere inches from her thigh as she kept fucking his dad. But his face remained still, even as his father groaned behind her, bucking his hips, trying to get more of his cock inside of her as she rode him.

She took a deep breath, both hands coming up to cup her tits, fingering and pulling and pinching the nipples that were straining on the ends. She felt her pussy flood with orgasm as she gave her son - gave his father - her last option.

Or maybe you want to fuck my mouth, push your cock all the way into my throat like I'm yours, like you're mine, like I'm a filthy whore that's only here for you, for your cock." She gasped as she rode out the wave of her orgasm atop the cock underneath her, but not the cock she wanted.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

Her son finally stepped all the way into the light cast from the bathroom, stepped fully up to her. An offer.

She bent down as she came, bent down to his cock, and sucked it into his mouth. As her orgasm seemed to subsite, she sucked it as far as she could, deepthroating her sons cock as he started to come, and she reached another orgasm along with him. Wave after wave of semen, deposited straight into her throat. He came like a bull, and she couldn't get enough of the taste.

Two men filled her up at the same time, one in her pussy, one in her mouth. Both men orgasmed simultaneously, filling both of her holes with spurt after spurt of semen, so much that she didn't know what to do with it. But there was only one orgasm she cared about. The penis in her mouth, the one she had chosen to suck on, the one that had presented itself to her. The perfect cock. Her son's.

As orgasm subsided, she let it pop out of her mouth and she sat up straight on the rapidly softening cock inside of her. She held the last mouthful of blissful, perfect cum, the cum that sent her into a horny frenzy, and spit it out onto her breasts, playing with it and rubbing it into her skin until it was gone, and there was no trace of her son's semen on her at all. All while she watched her son, Jacob.

He began to stroke his cock again, still hard. The marvels of a young body. She could even see precum - post-cum, perhaps - gathering at its tip, and she started to salivate again. Not just because it was precum, but because it was her son's precum.

"Oh, honey, that was amazing," Richard said from behind her. She felt him start to stir, felt his cock inside of her.

She took one last look at her son's naked body, at his hard cock and hand stroking it, then jerked her head towards the door that led out to the hallway.

He hesitated, then reached out with a hand and pinched one nipple, hard, before slipping out the door.

She could still hear the squeak of his bedroom door close shut as she came again from that touch alone.