A Perfect Elven Princess Pt. 03

Story Info
A beautiful elven Princess meets her sorceress mother-in-law.
11.6k words
4.78
15.3k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,242 Followers

Warm morning sunshine dappled the platinum-haired Princess's face as she slowly roused in a knot of twisted and stained bedding, wrapped up tight with Idril's arm slung across her waist from behind.

She smiled as memories of the night before trickled into her sleep-addled brain. It had been wild, torrid. An evening overflowing with heated exhilaration and seemingly endless explosive ecstasy in tribute to her most beloved Prince Seberin.

No... her handsome husband-to-be!

She wriggled and kicked at the sheets in girlish excitement, a blush creeping across her porcelain complexion as she muffled a happy squeal in a large feather pillow.

Taking in a deep breath, Erulia let out a satisfied sigh and rolled onto her back. There he was, still booking down on her. Still watching over her as she slept. Still so rugged and handsome and virile, with his towering god-like physique and gorgeous suckable cock still buried in the beautiful goddess's throat.

Heaven's but how could it not be? A capital "M" Man like Prince Seberin with a capital "C" Cock such as his demanded respect and acts of service were a sign of the deference he richly deserved.

They weren't married yet, some other lucky lady could keep his meaty scepter warm and wet for her in the meantime.

Erulia closed her crystalline eyes as she languidly stretched and let her dainty hands trace the sleek lines of her naked, nubile figure. Her imagination swam with fantasies of herself as the marvelous Man's bride.

Would he take her maidenhead right there in the holy chapel?

Bend her over the altar and hike up her wedding gown--no, tear off her white wedding gown with his strong hands and ravage her tiny virgin elfhood in front of all their noble guests so there could be no question of the consummation?

She could almost see the ranks of shocked high-born faces filling the pews dressed in their finest attire. All gaping in disbelief as the newly crowned King Seberin impaled her; his elven Queen upon his steely lance and plundered her fertile pussy in front of their combined courts and families. Thoroughly deflowering her before the whole world and impregnating her at the inception of their marital union.

Her fingers teased up her trim belly and brushed tantalizingly over her pebbling pink nips where they sat atop heavy handfuls of sensitive flesh.

"Mmmmmm~..."

Perhaps (if she asked him ever so nicely) he would let her ride that incredible Cock as he sat upon the throne taking audiences from diplomats and supplicants every other day.

Erulia didn't want to appear too greedy for her future husband's affection or distract him from his royal obligations but she was quite small and he was impressively large. It would be no hindrance at all to his Kingly duties if he could talk over her stifled cries of passion and hot grinding body as he stuffed her hungry womb full to bulging with his potent baby-batter.

...And fucked her flat high elf tummy big and fat with his perfect offspring!

Her roaming hands teased at her stiff raspberry peaks as her toned ass lifted from the bed in short jerking thrusts, humping the air as the pointy-eared Princess was lost to her lurid fantasies.

They would have to be presented to the populace, the common folk of Bathard, probably from one of the imposing castle balconies. Hunky King Seberin looking so commanding in his parade uniform with two chests worth of glimmering medals and Erulia dressed in a wispy, insubstantial spider silk negligee. The courtyard and streets below would be crowded with peasants all looking up in awe at her. Cooing and singing his praises, with her thick milk-filled tits pancaked against the wide marble railing and her sloshing pregnant belly swaying as he hammered her bare ass from behind like a blacksmith's anvil...

"My Lady, are you awake?"

Rudely dragged back to reality by Idril's concerned voice, Erulia slumped back into the bed feeling distinctly dissatisfied. She had been enjoying her fanciful daydreams and felt like she was on verge of some profound personal revelation before the unwelcome interruption.

Slick juices coated her petite hairless snatch, smooth thighs and round butt cheeks as she relaxed back down into the messy sheets.

Goodness, she was wetter than a river nymph and feeling twice as randy, which was saying something.

"I'm up, Idril." She groaned, masking her feverish face with a draped forearm. "Have the servants bring us more tea. I am parched as the Burning Wastes after last night."

The Princess paused waiting for her handmaiden's compliant response and eventually uncovered her face to check on the silent elf.

"Idril? Did you hear--Oh!"

Her friend was staring at her with wide hazel eyes and her hands covering her mouth in astonishment which Erulia returned as she took in the stunning wood elf's bombastic new appearance.

Idril's face was the same with its delicately pretty features--if one didn't count her plush pouty lips--but her usually slim, toned body had radically grown in particular places overnight. Two tanned hillocks of spherical flesh sat high and firm upon her previously modest chest, capped in stiff brown nipples the size of copper pieces. Her waist and belly were still smooth and trim with only a hint of a pooch to the latter but her hips and buttocks flared out dramatically where they rested on kneeling thighs thick with new muscle.

The lacy maroon mini dress they had been using as a means of measurement hung about her hourglass waist like a ripped and tattered belt. It would probably have to be cut off her hyper-curvy figure as Erulia couldn't fathom any way of squeezing the freshly inflated elvish bombshell out of it.

There was just so much of her now...

"P--Princess, look at you!"

"Look at me?" Erulia boggled at the brash outburst. "Take a glance at yourself, Idril. You've grown huge!"

The voluptuous wood elf dropped her gaze to her vastly enhanced breasts then gasped. Curious, the platinum-haired Princess did the same to herself with a mirrored reaction.

Tits. There were actually tits down there!

Her previously inconsequential chest had swollen dramatically as she slept. Now there were two full ivory teardrops of titty flesh hanging pendulous and heavy below her sculpted collarbones. Erulia was relieved to observe that they hadn't blown up like the twin udders exploding from her companion's torso, instead she had a happy, shapely pair of breasts--if exceptionally large for her lithe frame--that would fill a certain Man's big hands in an aesthetically pleasing fashion.

"Oommph~..." Idril moaned, she had begun playing with her overgrown bosoms immediately. Squeezing them roughly and pulling hard at her hickory nips with a lewd sagging of her plump strawberry lips. "What do you think is happening to us?"

"Haaa--It's the Sorceress Queen's magic, remember?" Erulia was being more gentle with her own explorations but her tight pink tips were terribly sensitive and seemed hardwired to her slowly revving nethers. "We drank all those draughts of fecundity that she gave us and may have got carried away."

"Wha--what does fecundity mean again, my Lady?"

"Fertile... the ability to produce an abundance of offspring."

The bodacious wood elf just moaned again at the abbreviated explanation and released one massive knocker to start yanking at her chestnut hair again as she cruelly twisted a chocolate teet.

Long lustrous hair that seemed denser and shinier than ever before as she tugged at thick fistfuls as though she wanted to tear it out by the roots.

"Yes, oh gods yes!" Idril exalted, her broad hips churning as her colossal tits bounced and rippled. "I want to be that... fecund for Him. Fertile for Him. Let my womb be as rich loam in which his plentiful seed will germinate and grow a forest of children to continue his royal line!"

Erulia gaped as a line of something creamy and white flowed over her handmaidens pinching finger tips.

Was that... milk?

Her own hands were dry, no matter how fervently she plucked at her own raspberry peaks and suddenly she was very conscious of the all-to-visible contrasts in their motherly proportions.

Idril looked like a walking, talking, cock-ready baby factory on legs. All child-bearing hips, slappable rump, lactating melons and spreadable thighs.

While Erulia was... what? A pointy-eared twig with blonde hair, a pretty smile and a nice pair of tits.

"Get out." She whispered, the crushing weight of inadequacy stooping her slender shoulders.

"P--Princess?" The buxom wood elf had frozen mid-squeeze at the icy tone in her commanding voice.

"Get out and LEAVE ME ALONE!"

________________

Princess Erulia Gadarel, third scion of the noble house Gadarel of the Mithril Spires was scrambling desperately about on her hands and knees under the four poster bed, hoping to discover a stray vial of the purple fertility potion when there was a rapping at her apartment door.

"I told you to go away!" She yelped, feeling embarrassed of her present ignoble position.

The door was swung open with a quiet creak and there was the sharp click-clack of heels on stone entering the room.

"I am unaccustomed to taking commands within my own palace, child." A voice like deep velvet gently replied. "Come out from there, you will find naught but dust bunnies hiding under your bed."

Erulia nearly cracked her head on the frame when she recognized the Queen's voice. Scurrying back on all fours she stood, turned and made to curtsy only to remember she had no skirts to fan.

The naked Princess covered her big new breasts with an arm and her bare elfhood with her hand as she bowed instead.

"Y--your Majesty!" She stammered, blushing crimson all the way up to the tips of her pointed ears. "Many apologies, you have caught me in a moment of distress."

"More like undress, Princess." Queen Annarosa smiled and for once there was no haughty menace in the expression, only motherly concern and empathy. "There is no need to stand on formality, I am merely here to check on you after word reached me about your tiff with your handmaiden this morning."

She was? How much had she been told?

Erulia cocked a manicured brow in suspicion at the beguiling monarch. She was enchantingly attired like the dark sorceress she was rumored to be in an strapless obsidian gown that conformed to her ripe matronly figure like a silken sheath. It was floor-length and lacy, and appeared to cover most of her body at first glance. But there were areas where the silk parted to reveal the smooth olive skin hidden beneath.

Long slits ran up both sides, high enough to expose the lace of her stockings and the bodice framed her enormous plump breasts wonderfully with a stretched-wide keyhole that displayed the deep valley of her cleavage. As a whole, the dress hugged her thick hourglass figure from toes to tits, covering almost everything but hiding very little.

Even her hints of make-up and tumbling ebony tresses were stylishly touched up and arranged, giving the royal matron a carefully constructed air of ageless impeccability. From the knife-heeled onyx boots on her feet to the touches of dusky rouge on her sharp cheekbones and blood red lipstick on her plush lips.

The stunning overall effect only made Erulia feel worse about the unruly state of déshabiller she had been caught in. She whipped the stained and wrinkled sheet of the bed in an attempt to cover her humiliation. The nectar-soaked satin stuck wetly to her expanded tits and wafted the stink of sex around her, hardening her raspberry nipples to poke accusingly through the glossy fabric.

"P--please, your Majesty. Grant me a few minutes to cloth and compose myself, then I will happily attend--"

"Nonsense, child." The Queen pooh-poohed away her stuttered protestations with a wave of her hand and took a seat on the edge of the bed, crossing one long shapely leg over the over and patting the mattress beside her invitingly. "It is just us girls here now, there is nobody to overhear us. I wish for you to forget our stations and all the courtly rubbish that comes with them, simply talk with me, woman to woman. Tell me what ails you, Daughter."

Daughter?!

Her tone was all understanding. Sympathetic. The regal iciness gone to be replaced by a radiant maternal warmth Erulia hadn't known she craved until that very moment. Tears welled in her crystalline eyes as she rushed to sit at the gorgeous Queens side and leaned into a proffered shoulder.

"I tried, Highness, I really tried," She sobbed, clutching at the older woman's arm before it wrapped comfortingly around her slim waist in a wordless sign of support. "I drank pot after pot of the tea, and as much of the potion as I could but--"

"Shush... I know you did, Princess." Her Majesty crooned, pressing a silencing finger to Erulia's lips and the high elf resisted the sudden urge to slide her babbling mouth over the dainty digit to suck upon it. "You have impressed me greatly with your comportion and refinement despite your initial misgivings and natural disadvantages."

"Disadvantages? Wha--urk!"

Erulia's confused response was cut off by the Queen's abruptly inserted finger pressing down on her moist tongue which instinctively lashed around the intrusive appendage.

"Do not misunderstand, Dear. I do not speak ill of your noble heritage or disparage the many fine qualities of the high-born elves of the Mithril Spires. I mean only to say that the innate magical resistance that your kin are so proud of holds your people back in ways you cannot properly comprehend."

"Holdth uth back?" She slurred curiously, eagerly slurping and bobbing her puckered face on the bewitching monarch's index finger.

Something about the motion felt so good. So... right. As though this small gesture of submissive acquiescence to her glorious majesty would lead to a more fulfilling and carnally gratifying relationship in the near, if cloudy, tomorrow.

"High elves fear mortal sorcery even as they practice their own school of powerful ancient magic." Queen Annarosa cinched in her hold on Erulia's tiny waist, dragging her closer into her soft curvaceous side. "They forbid the wielding those same powers upon the physical form as though doing so were blasphemy but bear witness my beauty and recognize the boundless benefits!"

Erulia was looking. Her Majesty was so radiantly exquisite that she couldn't tear her watering eyes away from the dazzling lady, even as she mutely lapped at her manicured forefinger.

"This is what you are being denied, Daughter." She continued, withdrawing her finger and playfully bopping the smitten Princess on the nose with it. "My magic alone cannot refine your high elven body to accept my perfect Seberin's seed. It resists my flesh sculpting sorcery in a way your wood elf companion's could not. She was looking much improved, if a little flustered, when my servants found her wandering the corridors this morning."

Erulia felt terrible about how she reacted to Idril's fecund transformation and lowered her flushed face in shame. "Is she alright? I didn't mean to lose my temper with her. I was..."

Her words trailed off as the Queen pulled her pliant head into her shoulder and began to stroke her long starlight hair in soothing strokes.

"Envious? I understand, truly I do. My brilliant son is a much admired Man, by none more so than me; his loving mother." She cooed, summoned a gust of wind with an idle gesture that blew the makeshift coverings off all the portraits crowding the apartment. Suddenly many heart-melting pairs of identical amber eyes were staring into the trembling elven Princess again. "Say it. Tell me that he is the most handsome man to ever draw breath."

"He is the most handsome--" Erulia began to agree breathlessly before the Queen pushed onwards with increasing fervor.

"Admit that he is powerful beyond all mortal ken." She husked into a pointed ear before laying a gentle kiss upon the sensitive tip.

"He is powerful beyond all mortal ken..."

"Confess to yourself that he is the perfect paragon of virile masculinity."

Heavens but he was, every inch of each vision of the hunky prince was a shining dedication to the temple of Manhood and Seberin was its transcendent avatar!

A delicate hand was guiding Erulia's twitching fingers back between her slim thighs again where her dewy flower pulsed with renewed arousal.

"He is the perfect paragon of virile masculinity!" She panted, gratefully probing her slick folds as the Queen rubbed her arching back in comforting circles.

"Tell me, Daughter, do you yearn to carry his heirs and swell large with his babies?"

By all the stars in the night sky, Erulia wanted nothing more in that moment. Her pristine pussy was on fire for Him and she would have relinquished her title, her birthright and all her worldly belongings just to feel that massive mighty member unleashing its life-giving royal seed inside her young fertile womb.

"I want it, I really do! I need to be the vessel that bears the fruit of his majestic loins and carries his illustrious lineage into the bright future of his glorious reign--may it last a thousand years!"

She was cumming again--another daisy chain of tantalizing micro-orgasms, the tiniest taste of the cunt-splitting ecstasy her betrothed would undoubtedly deliver--wrapped up in her soon to be mother-in-law's warm embrace and staring with wide crystalline eyes at a picture of perfect Prince Seberin.

He was standing tall and stalwart, naked and ferociously erect before his golden throne with a ranks upon ranks of kowtowing women in resplendent noble dress pressing their pretty foreheads to the marble floors in an act of utter subservience to his supreme superiority.

"Good girl, good girl." Queen Annarosa purred, brushing the top of Erulia's dizzy skull with her hot, murmuring lips. "I want that for you too. All you have to do is open yourself to me. Allow my sorcerous gifts entry to you and I can grant you everything your innocent elvish heart desires."

"H--How?"

The single word was choked out, throttled by her obdurate arousal as another short gush of lurid wetness squirted from around thrusting fingers to soak the bedding under her pale pert backside.

"Simply surrender yourself entirely to him. Cease struggling against the inevitable and bare your soul to his all-encompassing magnanimity." The raven-haired monarch crooned, guiding Erulia to her staggering feet as she continued to helplessly trim herself senseless and was charitably led towards the standing armoire. It opened with a magical flourish. "And wear this. Much power and resources have been expended to create this masterpiece for your special day."

The high-born Princess blinked dazedly at the unveiled outfit. There was only the one today, where before there had been many. Pure bridal white. Snowy and dripping with diamonds. Emanating a crushing magic force that rubbed her innate arcane resistance raw like coarsest sandpaper.

...and Erulia welcomed it as she stared upon the gorgeous glimmering gown.

"My special day?" She asked with a hopeful smile.

________________

Princess Erulia; noble daughter of the Mithril Spires strutted down the palace corridors, merrily arm in arm with none other than the Blood Rose of Bathard herself.

"How do you like the name Francisco if the first born is a boy, Daughter?" Queen Annarosa enthused, smiling at her as they walked in coordinated step, high boot heels clicking on the stone floor in a matching rhythm. "Or Alfonso perhaps? That was my grandfather's name."

Her smile was so dazzling, how had Erulia ever thought it cruel? Everything about the stunning matriarch was brilliant and awe-inspiring. As it should be, she was the perfect Queen Mother to the most perfect Prince to ever exist.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,242 Followers