A Perfect Elven Princess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The platinum-haired Princess almost stumbled at the delicious shiver that thought sent through her supple flesh but the beneficent royal steadied her without missing a step.

It was true though. Queen Annarosa had been the very definition of kindness and generosity in helping her dress for the coming audience with the handsome Prince Seberin. They had chatted and giggled excitedly as the Queen brushed and braided her starlight hair.

Erulia's hands had been somewhat occupied between her legs at the time.

Her highness had showered the young elf in compliments and gifts of exquisite jewelry so lavish they would turn an ancient red dragon green with envy. Every gold link and glittering gemstone hummed with powerful arcane energy of course but Erulia just let it all flow into her.

The smoky eyed matriarch fastened and adjusted each buckle and strap of the complicated outfit personally, stroking and caressing Erulia's flawless flesh as she poured honeyed words of encouragement into her pointy receptive ears. The woman was surely an angel brought to the material plane to guide the elven Princess into the strong hands of her beloved betrothed.

Perfect Prince Seberin.

Hnnnrgh~!

"Oops... steady now, Daughter. We're nearly there." The Queen giggled, it sounded like the strummings of a heavenly harpist. "How are we feeling now?"

She. Felt. Amazing.

Of course she did, it was all just as her breathtaking mother-in-law had said it would be.

The act of suppressing her own magical resistance had been difficult at first, not unlike overcoming the natural instinct not to breathe in water when submerged. But in small fractions and minuscule increments she had begun to absorb the potent auras and spells buffeting her inherent protections, and the more she let in the easier it became.

Truly, the incredible sorceress's wisdom was unsurpassed in all matters.

"G--Good... excited... warm..."

"That is to be expected, Daughter. I am so pleased with your progress today. My darling Seberin will be very happy to meet you at last."

Gods but just the thought of him! Her hyperactive ovaries practically rumbled at the mention of his glorious name.

The powerful wards of the castle no longer crashed and pounded at the edges of Erulia's arcane perception. Now they washed over them, polished them smooth as glass pebbles, buffing them down into shiny metaphysical nubs as the magic coursed freely through her.

The effects were spectacular and pronounced. Only becoming more so as they approached the most heavily enchanted section of the castle; the throne room and the King's private chambers.

It had begun in her chest, just like the night before when she had sprouted a pair of ripe ivory melons but little else. Now every surge of mystical power added new weight and creamy contours to her inflating cleavage, pushing them proudly out in front of her in bold defiance of gravity. She loved the way they rippled and sloshed with each sashaying step, full to bursting with milk to feed her babies.

And she would have those babies, of that there could no longer be any doubt.

Her once-slender hips were widening with each fresh little cum thrilling through her nethers every other minute. Her trim rear was taking on additional heft as well as though eager to keep up with the rest of her child-bearing bottom half and playing tug-of-war with the lacy white thong that was fast disappearing into the deepening crack between her spreading butt cheeks.

She was even growing taller, Erulia was sure of it. She had begun the blissfully orgasmic journey at the Queen's side barely coming up to the statuesque woman's shoulder but now they were basically at a level with each other. Her immaculately lean dancer's body was growing longer in some places, smaller and tighter in others, while simultaneously plumping-up and expanding in still more places.

Fortunately Queen Annarosa had clearly accounted for this--in all her superb wisdom and foresight--in the choice of the Princess's attire for this most special day of days.

The elegant garment wreathing her swelling curves was a cunningly tailored array of criss-crossing straps of figure-hugging gossamer lace and loose swishing folds of purest white silk lined in curling thread of gold embroidery.

It left much of Erulai's pale shiny flesh exposed. Two silken panels in the shape of pointed birch leafs extended down from the gemstone encrusted choker at her neck to drape luxuriously over her heaving braless breasts, unsecured at any other point as not to impede the growth beneath the flowing fabric.

A snowy half-cape trimmed in polar fur hung from her slim shoulders, ending well above her increasing round backside which was still in the process of devouring the shoestring thong pinching into the broadening flesh of her hips. Delicate white elbow gloves with match golden patterns encased her still-slender arms and a glittering diamond belt cinched her tiny unaltered waist, supporting a barely-there ruffled chiffon skirt that covered nothing at all and a long pelvic flap of alabaster silk that modestly concealed her soaking wet nethers.

...And she was still changing! Each stuttered step deeper into the magically saturated palace thickened her glossy starlight hair and wobbling thighs, making her hotter and more gravid for her perfect future husband's breeding pleasure.

Erulia wanted to yowl like a wildcat in heat by the time they reached the audience hall and looked up at the massive throne room doors.

Blinking the sweat out of her eyes, she looked around in a daze at the unusually empty room. Gone were the crowds of preening female supplicants and the amazonian royal guards. There wasn't a single one of the everpresent underdressed maids in sight. It was just her--a panting gushing mess of horny anticipation--and the gorgeous Queen Annarosa practically holding her up by an arm.

"Are you ready, Daughter?" The older woman asked in a hushed reverent tone. "Are you prepared to meet my darling son and look upon his glory in person? It is no small occasion, I warn you."

Was Erulia ready? She had left a sloppy breadcrumb trail of leaking juices from her apartments to this point in her dripping, needy readiness!

She gulped and took a calming breath which accomplished little before replying. "I am, your Majesty."

"Please, dear one, after today you must call me mother."

Then the beguiling Sorceress Queen; the infamous Blood Rose of Bathard leaned forward and took Erulia's plush rosy lips in a passionate, tongue-fueled kiss.

"Mmmnnff~!"

Surprised as she was, the buxom elven Princess melted into the sumptuous matriarch's warm embrace and moaned into her pretty mouth as they tasted each other at the threshold to her destiny.

She didn't hear the large double doors swinging open as her questing hands gripped Queen Annarosa's firm ass and pulled their writhing hips together to grind in illicit arousal, smearing their damp crotches against one another through their insubstantial outfits in an incautious moment of lust-laden madness.

"Announcing Princess Erulia of the noble house Gadarel from the nation of the Mithril Spires!" A booming feminine voice declared.

"Huh... What?"

Erulia's mind had gone blank for a moment, consumed with lewd desire for the bewitching olive-skinned matron. Then with an excited squeal she turned and all but skipped into the throne room as thunderous applause rolled down from the balconies above to greet her long awaited entrance.

The upper galleries were packed to the rafters with attractive young noble women and female foreign dignitaries from across the continent. Their manner of courtly attire was drastically abbreviated, showing off leagues of exposed skin, mountain ranges of overflowing cleavage, and vast forests of shapely legs bared all the way to the tops of their smooth thighs.

The throne room itself was ringed with ranks of the tall, athletically built warrior women of the royal guard, armored in their studded leather push-up corsets, small segmented skirts and gladiator sandals, all standing at rigid attention. A line of the inevitably busty--and in many cases, visibly pregnant--maid servants extended along either side of the luxurious runway of red carpet forming a frilly black and white corridor leading up to the dias.

"Welcome Princess Erulia!" They all chorused, bowing so low their curtains of glossy hair swept the marble floor and their bouncy petticoats flew up to flash their pantiless behinds.

Erulia didn't see--couldn't see any of it. Her entire world was zoomed in on the towering figure of majestic masculinity seated upon the raised throne.

Prince Seberin, in person at last and breath-taking to behold in all his kingly glory.

His adonis-like body could have been hewn from granite by the gods themselves. His tumbling chocolate curls framed a bold lantern-jawed face that must have broken a thousand damsel's hearts. His princely garb was a well-fitted frock coat and trousers in deep royal blue with enough silver frogging to outfit an entire fleet of pimped-out pirates.

...And no shirt beneath. Just naked, glistening, biteable slabs of chest muscle flexing for the entire court to drool over.

Heart racing and pupils dilated, she stumbled to a halt as the most perfect man Erulia had ever dreamed of shone like a blazing beacon with layer upon countless arcane layer of intricate, overpowering spell-weavings. He radiated mystic potential like a blinding starburst and when he locked those glowing amber eyes on the shuddering elven Princess, the irresistible force of it hit her like a rampaging behemoth.

"Ohmagawds--hhurrrngh~!" She guttered, heedless of the onlooking spectators as the indomitable power ripped through her fragile core and buckled her knees in a bone-shaking climax.

Erulia could already feel the Prince within her, his dominant arcane influence remolding her insides to accept his vigorous seed and nurture the young that would assuredly take root in her fertile young baby belly. Her puckered nipples began to leak pearly lactate and love juices ran down her thick, quivering thighs as she looked up in starry-eyed worship at the exemplar of manly might gazing back at her with a speculative expression on his hunky face.

"I must say, mother, you've really outdone yourself this time. The beautiful Princess here looks ready to pump out triplets for us from only a glance at me."

Prince Seberin's amused voice was rich and gruff, like the rumble of an avalanche to Erulia's ears as she began to crawl towards him.

"Nothing but the best for my perfect boy." Queen Annarosa purred, helping the platinum-haired Princess to her feet and slowly guiding her towards the golden throne. "Her high elven lineage will add much to our royal bloodline and increase our families magical aptitude for generations to come, along with her familial prestige and other political benefits."

"She's certainly sexy enough, are you telling me she's more than another belly to swell?"

He found her sexy!

Erulia's heart was full to bursting with lovey-dovey rapture as she drank in more of his overwhelming aura and fell into his glowing amber orbs. They were like two flaring butterscotch novas filling her vision and capturing her soul in their gravimetric pull.

"Seberin! How could you think such a thing?" Her ever-supportive Majesty scolded playfully, holding the wobbling elf steady. "You need to take a wife worthy of your greatness. A high-born lady of education, diplomatic acumen, sharp wit, elegant charm and poise fit to grace your arm in public and warm your bed at night. We are talking of producing royal heirs here, not simply another baby factory for you to fuck dumb and pregnant."

Trying to pull away, Erulia found the Queen's grip holding her back. She wanted to run to Prince Seberin and climb astride his lap to show the incredible hunk of pure Man what a good wife she would be. To be filled with his virile liquid warmth as she fed him the mother's milk bulging her big alabaster tits full to leaking.

"Your council is as wise as you are beautiful, Mother, thank you." The studly warrior-king agreed. "What would I do without you?"

"The question is how you will reward me later tonight." The raven-haired sorceress tittered, releasing Erulia to stumble forward up the short steps of the dais. "If you find yourself in want of an elven toy to play with, use that other one there. She seems eager enough to please."

Eleven toy... other one?

Erulia was so fired up and horny she could hardly connect two thoughts when she almost tripped over the feet of a ludicrously feminine figure kneeling between the Prince's spread knees.

With her attention rudely torn away from her strikingly handsome future husband, the moaning slurping woman's features swam into focus...

Brilliant autumn-coloured hair cascaded in dense tresses down to a trim hourglass waist and a thick waggling rump. Acres of blemishless tanned skin was barely covered by a flappy, strappy outfit similar to her own in silks of verdant green and silver. A pair of pointed ears poked from either side of a bobbing, gurgling skull.

"Idril? Whaaa--"

"I'm thowwy, Printheth." Her overly buxom handmaiden burbled, angling her slobbering face towards Erulia as far as she could without losing the mouthful of princely meat she was currently devouring. "I twied to wait but couldn't wethitht..."

Erulia couldn't believe what she was seeing.

It was Prince Seberin's glorious cock, jutting out of his open trousers and stuffing her faithful companion's mouth fuller than a squirrel collecting nuts for winter. The girthy steel column of rigid royal manflesh glistened wetly with the wood elf's drooling saliva, the engorged tip stretching her pillowy lips thin as she vainly tried to swallow down his majestic immensity.

...and she looked achingly gorgeous in making the valiant attempt at worshiping a true Man.

Erulia dropped to her shaking knees and shuffled forward to join her oldest friend betwixt his muscular thighs in a show of sacred sisterhood.

"Here, Idril, let me help." She hushed in an awestruck whisper. "We can show our love together, like we always have."

"Mmmhmm~!" The gagging starblade released her mouth-hold on the Prince's throbbing turgidity to stare at her Princess with watery hazel eyes tearing up with raw emotion. "Do you mean it, my Lady? You're not still angry at me?"

"Oh, dearest Idril." Erulia clasped her weeping friend's small hands in her own, then guided them together up to the jutting shaft waving like wind-blown tree limb between their fine-featured faces. "There is nobody in the world I would wish to share this special moment with more than you."

Their soft hands connected to that rocky flesh simultaneously, coaxing gusty groans from their maiden chests. Their gaze met over the bulging crown of Seberin's perfect princely pussy-pounder and they moved as one to join their moist pouty lips in a hot, fiery kiss around it.

Their pink tongues lashed and lathered over the pulsating tip, tasting it and each other in a hedonistic mix of gastronomic indulgence. Erulia's long blonde lashes fluttered and her crystalline eyes rolled dizzily in her skull as she sampled her sweet Seberin's flavor for the first time.

"Mwaaurgh~!" She gurgled as a sticky glob of pearly precum lobbed itself into her gaping mouth and drenched her taste buds in his manly musk.

A new world of earthly delights was born within the elven Princess's baby-crazy brain as she savored the salty flavor of his royal highness. The hot, sticky load pervaded her palate before she swallowed it down and dove in for more.

Moaning and grunting, they lavished Prince Seberin's shaft with enthusiastic, if inexpert, ardor. Their moist tongues left wet trails along his impossibly bulky length, making out like starry-eyes damsels with that rampant rigidity trapped between their soft lips and taking turns if placing warm kisses on the bulging tip.

"Good girls..." Queen Annarosa crooned, stepping up beside the throne and running a loving hand through the Crown Prince's thick mane of hair. "What very good girls to understand their place before my perfect boy. My sweet darling Seberin."

"May his glorious Majesty rule for a thousand years!"

The reverant refrain came out hushed and breathy from all in attendance, tinged with a note of hunger and envious desire.

Around and above them the crowd of exclusively feminine onlookers groaned and simpered in an erotic accompaniment to the elves' depraved display of lingual fealty. Odors of womanly arousal wafted down from the upper gallery as manicured noble hands crept under courtly skirts or teased at sensitive titflesh through scanty tops or brashly open blouses.

The amazonian royal guard had all taken a knee, their keen eyes locked onto the throne and burning with fanatic devotion as they fingered their trim twats beneath their leather skirts and each clenched a fist over a firm breast in a smart salute.

Only the overly buxom maids remained stalwart and at the ready, though errant twitches and beads of running perspiration gave hint to fractures in their steely self-control.

"Fuck that feels good." Prince Seberin grunted, and the compliment made Erulia shudder anew. "Gods, they look so fucking sexy and fertile. Two Prissy elven Princesses slobbering all over my dick."

Princesses? Idril wasn't a Princess but that hardly seemed worth mentioning in the sweltering moment.

"Eternally sexy and young and fertile for you, Baby." The Queen husked, leaning in to pepper adoring kisses on his temple. The movement pushed her enormous, scarcely contained tits into the side of his rugged face. "Hot for you and burning with the desperate desire to spend decades worshiping your perfect cock. To grow fat with your heirs and climb right back on it the second their prim and proper wombs are empty again."

"By all the hells, Mother. Come here and let me taste that dirty mouth!"

Erulia was nuzzling the veiny eminence--smearing her smooth cheeks and glossing her bruised lips with a heady blend of his constantly bubbling spend and her drooling saliva--when she glanced up to see the royal pair engaged in a lurid show of incestuous passion.

Annarosa's hands were gripping fistfuls of her handsome son's rich chocolate hair, crushing their open mouths together as their tongues flicked and slid over one anothers in an illicit dance. Prince Seberin's rough hands groped and gripped his mother's lush body through the dark semi-transparent gown, latching onto her cushiony tit and a plump ass cheek with possessive, clawing fingers that sank into the supple curves.

"May his glorious Majesty rule for a thousand years!"

"May his glorious Majesty rule for a thousand years!"

The chanting myriad of gasping, groaning female voices echoed throughout the cavernous chamber as the smell of sex and the wet shlick shlicking of fingers strumming dripping pussies filled the air. A few of the maids had cracked under the overwhelming strain of lust and dropped to their thick haunches to plunder their own sodden depths with perverse expressions twisting their usually cool professional visages.

"...rule for a thousand years." Erulia found herself whispering through sticky lips still connected to her perfect husband-to-be's indomitable magnificence by drooping strings of pearly white.

"Cu--Cumming!" Her hunky Prince roared, throwing his head back and bucking his broad hips skyward. "Fuuuuck~!"

The innumerable spells and enchantments covering his god-like physique went supernova, then arcane power blasted out from him like the shock-wave of a meteor impact. Only in that fraction of a second did the platinum-haired Princess realize her lapse in attention.