A Perfect Elven Princess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes~!"

The world blurred into one long storm of chain-lightning detonations blasting through the screaming Princess's fragile core. A single day earlier this treatment would have wrecked her lithe, breakable figure. She would have shattered apart, body and soul under the relentless driving force of this masculine paragon's devastating desires.

But now Erulia only had to open herself completely to the blindingly radiant magical power pouring off of Prince Seberin to reinforce her expansively metamorphed form and further facilitate his rough taking of pleasure from her ecstatically willing body.

"Did I do good, Baby?" Queen Annarosa preened, snaking her arms around Seberin's muscular chest from behind and rubbing herself adoringly against his broad back. "Did Mommy find her perfect boy, the perfect elvish bride for you to breed like the great man you are? It makes Mommy so wet and jealous to see you fucking her like that. Fucking her like a King and claiming her prissy elf pussy as your personal property."

"Oh fuck, Mom! You're too fucking good to me. Now give me that dirty mouth..."

Erulia was only vaguely aware of moist lewd noises in her bliss-induced fugue before being rudely snapped back to reality by a tremendous lurch of the ravaging cockmeat buried deep in her battered cervix.

By the Sun and Moon, was he about to cum at last?

Peering up through hooded crystalline eyes she caught the briefest glimpse of the royal mother and son making out like horny forest sprites--lips parted and tongues lashing--before the Prince let out a strangled groan of passion and exploded inside her convulsing cunt.

"Nnuuurggh~!"

Like a river breaking its banks, a torrent of steamy seed poured into Erulia and sent her dazzled mind reeling. An intoxicating rush of rapturous gratification crashed through her boneless body, curling her fingers and toes, as jet after bountiful jet of her handsome husband's abundant seed swelled her smooth stomach until she was full to bursting like an overripe watermelon with his copious cum.

There was no chance she wouldn't be pregnant with so much of his sticky potency inside her fertile womb. The ravished Princess let out a giddy little giggle as they slumped together back onto the large golden throne, his perpetual stiffness still secure within her clutching, milking folds.

"Mmmmmm~... thank you, my Love." She cooed, snuggling contentedly against his manly breast and nuzzling her face into his thick neck. "Thank you for gifting me with your heirs. I promise I will make you so happy."

Heavens but Erulia looked eight months pregnant already. Her stretched out belly sloshed with her sweet Seberin's virile seed and only his unflagging cock plugging the dam of baby-batter inside of her. She rubbed the blatant bulge affectionately as she planted soft kisses on his chiseled chin and stubbly jaw.

"The consummation has been witnessed by all in attendance!" Queen Annarosa announced, her stately voice ringing throughout the cavernous throne room. "All hail King Seberin De La Sol and Queen Consort Erulia Gadarel of the Mithril Spires. May their glorious reign last for a thousand years!"

"May their glorious reign last for a thousand years..."

The echoed reply was tired, almost listless, from hundreds of feminine voices that sounded on the verge of passing out. Tearing her misty eyes away from her overfilled tummy, Erulia looked around the vaulted chamber with a befuddled smile.

A miasma of sex hung thick in the air and womanly juices actually ran over the ledge of the raised viewing gallery to drip in great puddles on the marble throne room floor below.

The noble ladies above were strewn about in haphazard, half-naked exhaustion. Most were slumped back in their seats, fingers still stuck in their sloppy cunts but a few had collapsed to the floor or hung unconscious, folded over the wide balcony railing with their head and bare high-born tits dangling out over the drop.

The scantily uniformed maids fared somewhat better, if only because their short petticoats and swooping frill necklines gave the buxom serving women easier access to their most sensitive parts. Still, each and every one of them remained kneeling with sweaty faces, shiny strands of their hair coming loose from neat plaits and plump thighs splattered with their girl cum.

Only the encircling ranks of the royal guard had kept any semblance of composure and even those Amazonian beauties looked a bit blown if the rapid way their ample chests rose and fell was any indication.

"Thus is your royal union sealed and the sacred rites of coronation complete." Queen Annarosa, now Erulia's mother-in-law, sighed happily, reaching into the press of their cuddling bodies to rest a gentle hand on the high elf's inflated belly. "I imagine it was less formal than you might have expected, Daughter, but no less meaningful for it. How do you feel?

"Packed full and amazing." Erulia murmured contentedly, feeling whole and complete with her perfect husband's hard cock slowly throbbing inside her. "Like I never want to be empty again."

"You don't need to worry about that." King Seberin rumbled, cupping her rounded ass and giving it a rough squeeze. "This hot elf pussy is mine now and I intend to keep it full to the brim."

Erulia blushed like the happy bride she apparently was before remembering her closest companion and faithful handmaiden who was curled in a ball around her own pumped-up tummy and staring up at her in worshipful wonderment.

"What about Idril? I couldn't dream of doing any of this without her."

"My Lady?" A dense layer of thick seed still coated the gravid wood elf's small chin and heavy chest as she wobbled into a kowtowing pose at the foot of the golden throne. "I live to serve my new King and Queen. Please take good care of me going forward."

"Then the starblade will stay." The Queen Mother said with a satisfied nod. "Her training and unique talents will be put to good use here in the palace. We can see to it that she remains stuffed full too, one way or another."

Erulia giggled in a rush of giddy relief, knowing her oldest friend and autumn-haired lover would remain by her side. Maybe her darling husband would plant his seed in her too and they could raise their perfect babies together. It would have to be soon though, because the high elven Queen of Bathard had no doubt that she was already pregnant with King Seberin's first child.

Or more likely children, plural. With so much scrumptious cum swimming around her fertile young womb, it seemed next to impossible that she hadn't caught twins. Perhaps even triplets!

Her dreamy fantasies of carrying hordes of her hunky husband's young were interrupted when the glorious Man in question began to lift her bodily off his meaty magnificence, eliciting a throaty groan of disappointment from Erulia as his plentiful spend began to gush out of her gaping pussy.

"She can start by licking both of us clean." King Seberin commanded. "Because we are about to make one hell of a mess."

________________

"So the King of Bathard has two Queens?" Firtha asked her mother as they followed the scandalously attired maid down yet another winding corridor. "How does that work exactly?"

The fairy Princess from the Fae kingdom of the Emerald Glades had to flap her iridescent dragonfly wings occasionally to keep up with the taller servants' hurried pace. At just under five feet of height, the petite pixie was more accustomed to a slower, more stately stride.

"It's not what you think." Underqueen Tiana groused, tossing her verdant green hair back over a slim shoulder as her own wings buzzed in irritation. "There is the Queen Mother and then there is the Queen Consort. One is his Majesty's mother and the other is his elvish wife."

Princess Firtha could understand her agitated mood, since setting foot inside this damnable human palace the weight of the powerful protective wards had been oppressive to their finely-tuned magical senses. Like a mason's chisel slowly chipping away at their natural defenses.

They would have ignored the invitation to King Seberin's coronation celebration if not for the insistence from the high council of the Mithril Spires that the Emerald Glades sent a royal delegation to witness the unremarkable event. It was honestly beneath any noble Fae to grace such an occasion with their immortal presence.

But cultivating happy relations with long-lived neighbors like the elves kept things running smoothly for the fairy folk and if there was anything they detested, it was a change to the timeless status quo. Their ethereal kingdom had endured for millennia and it would outlast this little stumbling block in the implacable march of time.

"We are here" The overtly busty and extremely pregnant wood elf maid declared, finally stopping by a towering set of grand double doors and bowing to them over her hugely swollen stomach. "The royal art gallery. Her Highness waits for you within."

"Which one?" Firtha muttered under her breath as the portal swung open revealing a long narrow room, lined with tall marble columns with a rich burgundy carpet that ran the length of the viewing hall.

Life-sized portraits of the Bathardian royal family in gilded frames were mounted upon the pristine white walls and in the center of the sunlit space was a small covered table with a gorgeous starlight-haired high elf who could only be Queen Erulia seated behind it sipping at a cup of of something hot and fragrant.

"Welcome Underqueen Tiana, welcome Princess Firtha. Please, join me." She said in formal invitation, standing from her chair and revealing her own impressively pregnant belly swaddled in a ballgown of figure-hugging azure silk with a plunging neckline her big milky breasts nearly spilled out of. "Let us engage in the honored tradition of hospitality and speak a while before your audience with my perfect husband, King Seberin--"

"May his glorious Majesty rule for a thousand years." The voluptuous elven servant intoned respectfully, appearing out of nowhere to present the mother and daughter with two steaming cups balanced on fine china saucers.

There was a mischievous gleam in her hazel eyes and Princess Firtha thought she caught a hint of a knowing smirk when she accepted the proffered beverage--it smelled enticingly herbal and mildly minty--as Her Highness Queen Erulia gestured for them all to sit.

"Now tell me, how do you take your tea?"

________________

The End