All Comments on 'A Perfect Fit'

by optimizer888

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story--thanks

I normally do not bother with really long stories,but this one, I just couldn't stop reading. I wasn't so pleased with the ending, but I knew from the onset that that would be the result.

Great read. Very imaginative and good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story???

this isnt worth the time to read past the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sad

If the ending hadn't been so painfully sad, I would have absolutely loved this story...as it is, it was super hot, and I wasn't sure if that made me a lesbian, or just a weird straight woman who kind of liked the idea of a guy with a pussy...maybe that makes me a feminist? I don't know. But the story was hot, hot, hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Captivating

This really was a wonderful story - a few technical issues but overall enthralling characterization. I loved the Steve/Stephanie dichotomy and the attention to feminine emotional subtlety. Despite my inner romantic, I don't think it could have ended any other way. Bravo :)

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Good

I did enjoy this story but found it way too long to read in one sitting. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing!

your story was so good! you're an excellent writer :) i look forward to more of your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous