All Comments on 'A Perfect Fit'

by optimizer888

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing!

your story was so good! you're an excellent writer :) i look forward to more of your work!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Good

I did enjoy this story but found it way too long to read in one sitting. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Captivating

This really was a wonderful story - a few technical issues but overall enthralling characterization. I loved the Steve/Stephanie dichotomy and the attention to feminine emotional subtlety. Despite my inner romantic, I don't think it could have ended any other way. Bravo :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sad

If the ending hadn't been so painfully sad, I would have absolutely loved this story...as it is, it was super hot, and I wasn't sure if that made me a lesbian, or just a weird straight woman who kind of liked the idea of a guy with a pussy...maybe that makes me a feminist? I don't know. But the story was hot, hot, hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story???

this isnt worth the time to read past the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story--thanks

I normally do not bother with really long stories,but this one, I just couldn't stop reading. I wasn't so pleased with the ending, but I knew from the onset that that would be the result.

Great read. Very imaginative and good writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous