A Perfect Gardening Day

Story Info
Just a quick story full of Lust and ecstasy on the lawn.
2k words
4.31
4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those rare and perfect summer days. The sky was white from a layer of high clouds that kept the sun from scorching down. There was only the lightest of winds making the afternoon deliciously warm and sultry. I decided that some time weeding the garden was a perfect way to enjoy this lovely weather.

I got out my summer gardening clothes. The blouse was white, not the best colour for gardening but then what did it matter? I started to put the blouse on and then stopped, thinking. It was such a lovely warm day I decided it would be cooler if I took my bra off. So I tossed the blouse back on the bed and reaching behind me expertly unclipped my bra and slid it from my shoulders and tossed it on the bed. Impulsively I glanced in the full length mirror and then took the time to study myself more closely.

For a mother in her mid fifties I decided my breasts still looked pretty dam good. They are sort of average size I guess and with my advancing years they now hung down just a little. Turning to look at them from the side then back to the front I decided that the 'hang' was not unattractive. Indeed it seemed to invite a pair of hands to cup them and lift them, feeling their weight and delightful shape. The left breast was definitely bigger than the right and I knew it was considerably more sensitive. If I happen to be feeling particularly turned on I can sometimes have and orgasm just from playing with my left nipple. With this thought both my nipples began to harden. I reached for my left nipple and it quickly sprung to full attention. When fully erect my nipples are not especially fat but they are quite long I think, over a centimetre, and clearly wanting attention.

"Stop it Jennie." I said to myself. "Otherwise the gardening is not going to get done.

The trousers I was wearing landed on the bed beside my bra and I picked up the now faded pale green skirt that I kept for summer gardening. As I pulled this skirt on with a tingle still in my nipples a memory came back to me of the first time I wore it. The skirt is just below the knee, is fairly full but made from light cotton/nylon mix. Because it is so thin is swings and floats as I move and has a way of clinging to my body at times thus showing my shapely curves to full advantage. I giggled as I thought back. The first time I wore this skirt was probably ten years ago and I remember the occasion very well. My husband Robert is a wonderful and attentive man but in the bedroom department is not very adventurous. Getting back to the skirt, we were going out for dinner to a somewhat upmarket restaurant and I wore the skirt. I happened to be feeling rather horny that day so on a crazy impulse I decided not to wear any panties. I didn't even take any in my purse.

As the meal progressed I became more and more aware of my pantieless state and I could barely sit still as my pussy longed for attention. I leaned across the table and whispered to Robert.

"I'm not wearing any panties."

In shock he said, "you must be joking!" in a much louder voice than he intended.

"No I'm not joking." I whispered back.

He looked so horrified I nearly burst out laughing.

Nonchalantly I carried on enjoying our meal. It wasn't until our desserts were nearly finished that I leant across the table again, and whispered.

"I have never been so wet in my life. No panties is making me soooo hot."

This was apparently too much as he called for the tab and we hurried out of the restaurant. Not a word was spoken during our ride home. I don't think the poor dear new what to say or do. Once we reached our bedroom I was soo desperately horny that I practically raped him.

With a sigh, and a flutter in my tummy at the memory, I pulled on the skirt and headed outside. We lived on the slope of a hill with our house on the high side and our lawn and garden facing downhill. This made our garden protected and completely private. We have a small flat lawn bordered on the down side by a small garden. A garden that is needing some weeding. The weeds were mostly small so I could generally pull them by hand, sometimes with the help of a small hand fork. I was working away on my knees with my arse in the air. With the sultry warmth of the day coupled with my earlier sexual meanderings I enjoyed the sensation of having my arse sticking up and had a rather nice glow in my loins. I was thinking I might finish the day with some special 'me time' when became aware that Robert was standing on the lawn. I couldn't see him I could just sense that he was there.

I smiled a wicked little smile to myself and decided I would tease him.

I contrived to catch my hand fork in my skirt as I moved to teach another weed. The result was that my skirt got hitched up so that my panties were now visible from behind. I heard a slight gasp and smiled to myself. I moved again, this time in a way that left my knees wide apart. I heard him move closer. This time I lowered my arms to reach for another weed, causing my arse to lift higher and my panties to pull tight against my pussy.

Don't know how it was effecting him but I was mightily turned on and I could feel how swollen my pussy was now as it pressed against the material of my panties. I'm sure he must have been able to see the shape of me as I heard him move closer. Without turning I said.

"Do you like what you see?"

I could hear his panting breaths as he moved right up to me and taking the hem of my skirt he tossed it right up and over my head and face. I felt so deliciously, wickedly exposed as I wriggled and rocked my hips to give him the best show I could manage.

Slowly his hands caressed and held my hips. He stroked and felt my bottom. I'm sure he was deliberately staying only where my body was covered with my panties. He had me moaning and wriggling. I needed so badly to feel his touch on my bare skin but he kept on teasing me. I could feel the juices flooding my pussy, I don't think I have ever felt so squishy. I couldn't stand it any longer.

"Please Robert, please. Pull my panties down, touch my pussy, it needs your touch so badly."

I felt his fingers hook in the waist band of my panties and very slowly he pulled them down. I groaned in delight and anticipation. I felt so wanton as I felt a light gust of wind tease my bare flesh. Then his hands were on my, running softly over my bum, tracing the shape of my hips. Then they changed to lightly caressing my tummy, the front of my thighs, the sides of my thighs, moving closer and closer to my aching wet pussy but never quite touching there where I longed for it so much. On and on, driving me mad with need. I thrust my dripping and hungry cunt at him but still he didn't touch me where I so urgently needed his touch.

Then I realised. He was going to make me wait. He was not going to touch me there until I begged him for it. That's fine. I was long past any sort of prudery. I almost shouted at him.

"Touch my pussy Robert. Please, feel me, put your fingers in me, play with my pussy, I need it so so badly."

I let out a loud abandoned moan of pleasure and relief as his fingers found my wet pussy. I pushed back at his fingers as they played with my pussy, opening it up and pulling my labia lips then plunging inside me.

Finally, at last he found my rock hard clit and rubbed it vigorously. I was so hot by this stage that I immediately exploded into a shuddering orgasm that went on and on.

I was still coming down when he leant forward and his fingers found the buttons of my blouse and undid them, exposing my hanging naked breasts. Again I felt the caress of a light breeze, heightening my sensitivity. His hands cupped and gently squeezed my hanging breasts. He sighed as he made them swing a little. I could feel his hard cock laying n the crease of my bottom as he found my nipples which quickly became erect to his touch. As he rolled my nipples in his fingers I was surprised at how quickly I again felt that tell tale flutter in my stomach, and a new surge of wetness there.

Encouraged by my moans and my grinding against him he moved his hard cock to my entrance and let it nestle there enticingly. I waited in eager anticipation of feeling him enter me, taking me. I shivered, waiting, yearning, and then it occurred to me that he was doing it again, he was leaving me until I needed it so much that I would beg for it.

"Ok mate." I thought. "You win again, but I'm going to get my own back my prudish husband."

I took a deep breath and relished the urgent need in me for a moment or two, then almost shouted.

"Put it up me you bastard! Fill my hungry cunt. I have to have that hard cock up my wet hole. Take me you shit. Take me NOW"

He let out a strange laugh then slowly, very slowly started to slide into me.

(Later. Much later, when I thought back on this day, I wondered about the neighbours. They were certainly out of sight but they may not have been out of hearing.)

He was about half way into me I couldn't stand it any longer and drove my wet hungry pussy back hard onto him. I could feel his cock nudge the entrance to my womb. I have never felt so full as his cock stretched and spread my dripping pussy. Again I urged him on.

"Oh fuck yes. That's awesome. You feel so big, it's never felt so good."

He started to slide in and out of me. It felt so good, I was moaning and pushing back to meet his every thrust.

"Yes. Yes. That is so good. You've never felt so good, so big. Fuck me, fuck me hard. I can't get enough of you. Fuck me."

I was moaning and grinding in total primal lust. My mind was totally consumed with a joyous hunger as I felt another orgasm building inside my fluid heat. With a grunt he drove even harder into me and then I felt it, what I craved. His huge possessive cock spewed his seed into me. Time and again I felt the hot spurting of his manly cock. My hand automatically went to my loins. I could feel his hard shaft with my fingers as I wantonly frigged my swollen clit.

My orgasm crashed over me. I shook and spasmed as the intense pleasure coursed through my whole body, through my whole being. It was absolutely the best ever. As the exquisite pleasure faded I collapsed into a heap on the soft green grass. I was surprised as I heard him quickly move away.

That was the moment it hit me. It was Saturday! Robert always played golf on Saturday morning.