A Perfect Landing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah finally pushed down Rick's pants and underwear releasing his hard penis. It felt so big and so wide! She cupped his balls in one hand, gently fingering them while Rick brought her close to an orgasm.

When she could stand it no more, she separated from him, and lay down on her dress in the sand, bare nipples pointing to the stars, and her legs apart, the moonlight revealing her strip of brown public hair, and the dark, glistening skin of her labia. Reaching up to Rick, she pleaded with her eyes for him to come down, to enter her.

Rick stood above Sarah, wanting to preserve the moment forever. His beautiful, beautiful Sarah, offering herself to him. His own rampant organ jutting over her in his view.

And then he was down, and he felt his penis-head against Sarah's labia, and then the smooth, warm velvet of her interior as he gently entered her. He gasped at the stimulation as he began to thrust. Don't let me come! Not yet!

And then Sarah whispered something. Soft, but insistent. Confident, as Rick continued to thrust.

"Wait.. wait. Not yet... Just like landing.. Just like you told me. Hold off. Just wait a.. ngh.. little. Don't be in a hurry.. uhn.. the plan will land itself.. aai.. when it's ready.. aaii.. ahh.. aaan"

Sarah's cheeks reddened and her body convulsed as she arrived at her orgasm. Rick felt her vagina contract around his penis once, twice, three times and then he too was there, letting out a wail of pleasure as his penis injected load after load of his semen into her. Rick's body convulsed against Sarah's.

* * * * *

They lay together afterwards, naked in the sand. Hands entwined, they said nothing for a while, and then Sarah spoke.

"Will it be difficult for us, back at the flying school? Maybe I should get another instructor."

"No way! You're my ticket to the mile high club!"

Sarah giggled. "Seriously though."

"Seriously, there's no problem. We're adults. I guess maybe if we had bad feeling towards each other it'd be awkward..."

"You know, I don't exactly have a lot of bad feeling towards you at the moment..." Sarah pointed out.

"Well that's OK then! Hey, you've had a long day. First solo, then this - you want me to take you home? Get some sleep?"

"Yeah. Take me home. But no sleep. I want you to make love to me again."

And so they did.

12