All Comments on 'A Perfect Storm'

by sin_limites

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. I love a dirty talking daughter who loves fucking.

Knee highs, white panties, so naughty.

Now write a follow up wirh that slutty daughter dressed up in sexy lingerie while talking dirty for Daddy.

Sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings, frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking and begging to drink daddy's cum.

Another facial would top it off.

I have over a thousand pics of my stepdaughter dressed up just as described above. 34DD breasts, 25 inch waist, with 36 inch hips. Longs sexy legs leading up to a perfect bubble butt.

We haven't fucked.......yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 2 please. Daught fakes taking the plan B. Goes home to mommy, and gets a nasty call from ex saying daughter is preggers.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlieabout 1 year ago

Oh god this was so hot

kevinbroadleykevinbroadleyabout 1 year ago

I agree with "anonymous" - great story ! I think anon should write a sequel too !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Want Sierra to reconsider, give in to her lust and join them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. You have to do a next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely fucking a HOT as hell!!!!! Well done!!!

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 1 year ago

Great start! Welcome!

I hope you follow this story up with a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome storyI hope you would wright a another part to it

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

5 Stars - that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An amalgam of all other Literotica stories and it really showed, this has little credibility and the dialogue is unreal. It also needs editing to remove the errors though that will do little to save the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a good, sexy story, but I think you missed on the ending. You spend a significant amount of time talking about how it's impossible to leave the house because of how bad the storm is, then his girlfriend shows up out of the blue without calling to let him know she's coming. Maybe that's more logic than this kind of story deserves, but it does yank you out of things. Still, good job. I hope there's a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi, Mr. Sin_limits, I gave you a 4!

Pretty good first story / submission. Please allow me to compliment some of your work. You provide some very good / detailed descriptions of objects (bodies, female), events (sex, - wet - contracting), and the environment (snow) / physical setting (“wasn't going to be able to get my daughter to the airport in time”).

In short, please continue to read the work of others (incest genera) and continue to write. You have some very good creative writing skills. Additionally, something to keep in mind, peer reviews of your work will go up as your writing skills continue to improve over time.

My next statement is intended to be constructive and is in NO way intended / as a put down.

However, your intro / opening line sounds a bit unrealistic. “I woke up to someone bouncing PAINFULLY onto my legs and feet.”

An 18-year-old (bouncing painfully – on her dad’s legs and feet)? Would this behavior happen in real life? For example, would an 18-year-old, reacquainting with her father want be yelled at (the most probable consequence of causing pain to her sleeping father) as the start out to her / their day.

Now that she had become 18, she could visit without X-wife / mom’s objections. This sound very realistic and quite believable. Possibly you might record yourself reading the story and listen to it to see if it sounds believable to your intended audience. Over all, your work is better than some of 20th submission authors I have seen recently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why did you switch from past to present tense halfway through the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story and hope you will continue it. Would love to see where they go now.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

This reads like a cut and paste from the thousands of other daddy/daughter stories here. Nothing original, just rehashing old tropes.

As to the writing itself, you shift tense, have subject/verb agreement issues (really an elementary school error), misspell, mispuncuate, and scatter malaprops throughout.

If you can’t see the myriad composition errors yourself you to either find a devoted editor or find some other way to spend your time.

daltonzdaltonzabout 1 year ago

This is a solid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

É uma história excelente mas o final ficou muito "cortado" . Mas sua história tem que continuar, com certeza tem que continuar pois você deixou aberta essa possibilidade . Estou ansiosamente esperando a continuação. Congratulações pelo trabalho. merece nota 10.

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkabout 1 year ago

The story was great but the ending sucked. It would have been better if she'd joined them. Weren't they supposed to be in an open relationship? I really hope that there will be another chapter.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Daddy is going to prison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thats amazing Thats just about the way my dad got me.got started. My daddy and me have been active for 12 years now and we absolutly have no regrets.

Tom599Tom599about 1 year ago

Beautiful like I was there love a daughter like this to fill with cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep writing please, nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope there is a sequel here that further explores their relationship. I hope she does get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I seriously loved it i agree with the last comment i do hope your daughter does get pregnant an you guys have a loving relationship with out anymore 3rd wheel sluts please email me an tell me how your daughter is now tgat its been 3 months later

Viper7792Viper779211 months ago

Great story - the scene with the phone call was genuinely hilarious - but had to put a star down for that ending. Its superfluous and spoils the fun.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

6 feet of snow have fallen and his girlfriend just shows up? Not very realistic. Just leave the girlfriend out at the end. Talk about moving Kali out for college and the new life.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I dont like just the impregnation bit. I wish they could use morning after pills to enable them keep enjoying without the baby...

Rina_99Rina_998 months ago

How can someone who is 5'3ft and who weighs 100lb can have a bubble butt and c cups 😂😂😂 so unrealistic

TxflgatorTxflgator6 months ago

Very good story

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Nice story but, like most writers of this ilk, the prose are overly superfluous. Now that the storm is over I prey that they can get to the store for a morning-after pill. If not, I'd have to shift my rating from five to a one. ( I can't stand pregnancy situations) Also you should have had Sierra join in for another chapter . . . .

Tom_BrownTom_Brown5 months ago

Most of the story was great. In the next chapter, maybe you get Plan B at the store now that the storm is over.

It would be nice if Sierra forgives him after Kali goes back home. Then father convinces Sierra to join father and daughter when Kali comes back for school.

Maybe Kali even fucks Gram once before leaving home to move in with her dad and Sierra.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Like most, you don't know the difference between a vulva and a vagina. Stop getting too excited when you write then you won't make silly mistakes.

Censored1Censored12 months ago

I feel like a lot of these commenters didn’t read the tags: incest, daughter, teen, impregnation… stop bitching because he came in her ffs. If you don’t like what the tag suggests then don’t read the story. Compared to many similar stories this was well written & fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Some really good bits!

There’s a difference between the vulva and vagina. Anyone having heterosexual sex should know this!

Why does he keep slapping various parts of her body with his penis?

Don’t just flick clits and pinch nipples, a lot of people don’t like it and it doesn’t suddenly make us soaking wet - this felt so much like reading an unrealistic porn transcript which was very off putting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous