A Wild Ride

Story Info
Girlfriend takes a ride on futa housemate's lap.
3k words
4.5
21.3k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
futakuma98
futakuma98
120 Followers

Work Text:

When Jordan and Lexie moved into Riverside Apartments it was like a dream come true. They had a newly built, two bedroom unit in a beautiful neighborhood and at an affordable price. Neither had to drive to work, their home located a ten minute walk from the school Jordan taught at and a short bus ride from the hospital where Lexie worked.

Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever. Rent went up year after year and as they building aged, they learned that the owners had more interest in pocketing rent payments than in maintaining the property. Every year they'd consider moving and every year they'd reach the same conclusion: all the other rentals in their area were either even more expensive or even worse in quality. As rent rose even further and they were on the brink of being priced out, Kiara came to their rescue. She was a friend of theirs and one of Lexie's coworkers. Her lease was up and the couple extended an invitation for her to take their second bedroom, which she quickly accepted.

But that only delayed the inevitable. The landlords finally decided to renovate the aging apartments and raise the rent significantly to recoup their losses. Thankfully, Lexie and Kiara had already switched to jobs in insurance, which they were able to do remotely, giving them a little more flexibility with where they searched. Ultimately they settled on a house in the suburbs a few states over. Jordan would lose an extra thirty minutes to his commute every day, but it offered them more space, put them both closer to their families and, most importantly, they could afford it.

"You know," said Jordan, "I think we could fit all this in the car."

"I don't know about that," Kiara responded. "Maybe..."

The two stood in front of a stack of boxes and bags, the sum total of the three housemates' possessions.

"Maybe what?" asked Lexie, emerging from the restroom.

"Think we can fit all this in the car? Skip out on renting a trailer?"

She pressed her lips together as she examined the boxes.

"It would be a tight squeeze..."

"We can make it work," her fiance replied.

"Too bad Kiara doesn't have a license," said Lexie. "I could sit on your lap while she drives."

"You're always welcome to sit on mine," Kiara teased.

"You wish," Lexie shot back.

"But seriously, should we give it a try or should I just go rent the trailer?"

"We may as well try it," Lexie replied, "It can't hurt."

One by one, the boxes and bags were carried downstairs and crammed into Jordan's sedan until only a few remained.

"Definitely not going to fit," said Jordan. "Not with enough space left over for the three of us."

"I still think we can make it work," Lexie replied.

"How?"

"I'll just sit in Kiara's lap."

"For three hours?"

"It's not exactly ideal, but we need the money. The new place doesn't have any furniture."

Jordan sighed, "You're right. How are we going to do this?"

"We should sit in the back," suggested Kiara. "We'll get in the middle and you put the boxes next to us so we don't get spotted by the fuzz."

"Good idea," said Lexie, "The last thing any of us need is a ticket."

They filled the car as much as they could without blocking the middle and right back seats, trying to find some way that it could all fit while leaving room for two passengers. But in the end it was to no avail. Kiara sat in the middle seat and patted her lap.

"I saved the best seat for you."

Lexie rolled her eyes as she climbed in, settling her wide ass on Kiara's lap.

"Comfy?" asked Jordan.

"I am," Kiara announced, the couple laughing along with her.

"I'll manage," Lexie replied.

Jordan stacked the remainder of their belongings beside them and shut the door, going around to the drivers side to take his own seat. Despite Kiara's flirtations, he wasn't worried in the slightest. He'd never been the jealous type and he trusted both his friend and fiance to keep things above board. With the car packed and the passengers seated, they were able to get underway.

~~~

The drive went smoothly at first with no complaints from Kiara or Lexie, but after about forty minutes, Jordan noticed Lexie moving around more, shifting in Kiara's lap like she was trying to get comfortable.

"Everything okay?" he asked, "Is it getting uncomfortable?"

"Uhm, I don't know how else to say this, but I think I gave Kiara a hard-on. And yeah, it's a little uncomfortable to sit on."

"Sorry," said Kiara. "I tried not to, but you can only have an ass this nice in your lap for so long without popping an erection."

Jordan glanced at his phone showing the route to take and giving an ETA for their arrival.

"We're still about two hours away. You're going to have to find some way to deal with it."

"I know, but..." Lexie hesitated, worrying she'd hurt her boyfriend's feelings.

"What?"

"It's really big. It's like trying to sit on a pole."

Hearing his girlfriend talk about their friend's apparently huge cock wasn't something Jordan had ever wanted, but he found himself weirdly turned on by it all the same. He looked back in the mirror, but saw only Lexie's worried face, leaving the rest of the scene to his imagination.

"I, uh, don't know what to tell you honey."

She sighed, "Don't worry about. I'll manage."

Though she remained quiet, Jordan could still hear her shifting in her seat, desperately looking for a position that would let her sit comfortably and not finding it. After another twenty minutes, she'd had enough.

"Hey, baby?" she asked.

"Yeah?"

"This is really getting uncomfortable. Would it be okay if I tried to help it go down?"

"Help it? Like, how?"

"I don't know. Rubbing it with my butt or something?"

Had she really just suggested getting their friend off with her ass? Was she that desperate for relief?

"Come on Kiara, can't you get it to go down," asked Jordan, "Think of your grandma or something."

"I'm trying man, really, but you know how nice her ass is and her rubbing it against me isn't helping."

"I can't help it. It starts to hurt and I have to move around. I'm not trying to make you hard."

"Alright alright, just... do what you have to do," Jordan relented.

"Are you sure?"

"Clearly this is causing you pain, so yeah, take care of it."

Lexie leaned forward into the front seat, placing a kiss on her boyfriend's cheek.

"Thank you for understanding."

With his permission, she leaned back and began to rub herself against Kiara again, this time intentionally.

"How's that?" she asked.

"Not bad, but I can't really feel that much through my shorts."

"Is it enough? Can you get off like this?"

"I don't think so."

Lexie groaned, "Then take it out."

"Honey?" asked Jordan.

"You said do what I have to do."

"Yeah, but-"

"I'm just going to rub it, okay?"

"Okay," he replied hesitantly.

Kiara pulled her shorts down and Lexie lifted her dress, granting direct access to her panty-clad bottom. Reaching behind her, she took hold of Kiara's cock, guiding it under the hem of her underwear.

"Oh~" Kiara moaned, "Much better."

Jordan looked back to see his friend's pleased expression.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"I'm rubbing her between my cheeks. Since she likes my butt so much, I thought it'd be the easiest way to get her off without crossing any lines."

"Am I allowed to touch it?" asked Kiara.

Jordan looked in the mirror to see Lexie awaiting his response.

"It's up to you honey."

"Go ahead," she granted, "I just want to get this over with."

Kiara dipped her hands under Lexie's dress and took a squeeze of each of the plump cheeks around her cock.

"God this thing is perfect," said Kiara, "You're so lucky dude."

Jordan looked back to see Lexie smiling. She'd always been a little self-conscious about the size of her backside, it being disproportionate to her otherwise petite frame.

"Believe me, I know."

Kiara spat in her hand.

"Uh, what are you doing?" asked Lexie.

"I just need a little more lubrication," she replied, pulling her cock from Lexie's panties to lube it up.

With her cock slick with saliva, Lexie found it much easier to slide between her cheeks, though it now made an audible squelching sound with each bounce of her ass. Jordan tried to remain focused on the road, but that sound invaded his brain, forcing thoughts of the scene behind him, of his friend's thick cock parting his fiance's round cheeks.

"I'm almost there," Kiara breathed.

"Oh fuck," said Lexie, "Hurry baby! Get some napkins out the glove compartment!"

Jordan moved quickly, doing his best to maintain eyes on the road as he opened the compartment and grabbed the napkins. He quickly tossed them back to Lexie, who handed them back to Kiara and without a second to spare. She grabbed a handful and pressed them around the head of her cock just in time to absorb what would have been a messy load. Kiara cleaned herself off and set the napkins aside.

"Thanks," she said.

"You're welcome," Lexie replied, "Let's hope it stays down this time."

"I hope so, but I can't make any promises. There's still an amazing ass in my lap."

"Don't think I forgot who suggested this," said Lexie.

"That was a joke."

Kiara may have been sated, at least for the moment, but both halves of the couple had been stirred up and with no way to seek release of their own. But at least everyone was comfortable again.

~~~

That lasted only an hour. Jordan glanced at the mirror, as he did every so often, to check on his fiance and saw her squirming.

"Another erection?" he asked.

Lexie sighed, "Yes."

"Are you going to 'take care of it' again?"

"If that's okay?"

"Do what you have to do."

Lexie leaned forward again, lifting herself and her dress, and allowing Kiara to free her cock again.

"Can I take these off?" asked Kiara, tugging at the hem of Lexie's panties.

"I don't see why not," she replied.

Jordan thought of a dozen reasons not to expose her bare pussy, but was too titillated to express any of them. A few of them he might even have wanted to see.

In any case, Kiara yanked her underwear down and Lexie stepped out of them, leaving her sitting with her ass directly against Kiara's erection. Kiara spat in her hand again, rubbing against both her cock and Lexie's ass, lubricating it for another round of hotdogging.

Just like last time, Jordan could see little of what was happening behind him, but could see his fiance's face, now flushed with lust. She was bouncing in Kiara's lap, rubbing her fat cock between her cheeks. Though distracted, Jordan was still paying enough attention to the rode to stay in his lane and maintain the distance between their car and the one in front of him. But that wasn't enough attention to notice the crater of pot hole left unrepaired.

The front of the car dipped suddenly, drawing his attention back to the road as the car climbed out of the hole and bouncing everything and everyone in it. Jordan's attention was jerked back to the mirror as he heard the sharp cry behind him. His fiance wore a face of panic.

"Are you okay?"

"It's in me!"

"What?"

"Futa's dick! It's in me!"

"Well take it out!"

To her credit, despite a desperate need to find relief on Kiara's cock, Lexie still tried to lift herself off of it. Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be. Still distracted, Jordan ran into another pothole and sent his fiance sliding down Kiara's thick pole again. While the first insertion had been to sudden to appreciate, the second was like magic. Kiara's cock was so much bigger than anything she'd felt before, filling her completely and touching places she didn't even know she had.

"Fuck! Sorry," said Jordan.

"It's okay," Lexie assured him.

"Did you get Kiara out of you?" he asked.

"No baby. She's still in me."

"Are you going to get off now?"

"Actually, since she's already in me, do you think we could just finish?"

"Lexie, you can't be serious."

Her response was low and desperate, "Please baby. I need this."

He looked in the mirror, into his beloved's eyes, and knew that she wasn't lying. She needed it. And he wanted her to have it.

"Yeah. Do it."

"I love you so much baby."

With permission granted, Lexie started bouncing again, not with Kiara's cock between her cheeks, but with it buried in her dripping wet pussy.

"Fuck that's tight," Kiara moaned.

"Because you're so big," Lexie replied. "I feel like I could split open at any moment."

"Does it hurt?" asked Kiara.

"No, it's amazing~"

The words sent a rush through Jordan. While Lexie had never failed to make him feel desired, she'd never called his cock "amazing" either. He couldn't resist any longer. After ensuring that there were no cars around and no upcoming curves, Jordan turned his upper body to peer into the backseat at the scene he'd previously been imagining.

His view started at his fiance's face, contorted in pleasure, before trailing downward. Her insides stretched around Kiara's cock, the surface of her belly deforming as it plunged her depths before flattening again when she was vacated. Lexie's description of her cock as a pole was no exaggeration. It was easily the width of a soda can, if not larger and long enough to reach almost to her chest.

"Sorry to be a buzzkill," said Kiara, "But maybe keep your eyes on the road?"

Jordan snapped back to the road, "S-Sorry."

"Don't worry man, I get it."

"Sorry baby," Lexie apologized, "You can watch next time."

She'd said it in the same soft, innocent tone she always used. Almost as if she hadn't just promised to fuck their housemate again sometime. Jordan's cock throbbed against his pants, cursed to only imagine the erotic scene that went along with the moaning and slapping of flesh he heard behind him. It was a great relief when he saw the exit sign for the town they would now call home.

The part of Lexie that felt guilty had long been quieted as her mind was wiped blank with pleasure. She'd cum twice on Kiara's cock already and could already feel a third climax on the horizon.

"I'm getting close," warned Kiara. "Do you want me to pull out?"

"No. Just keep going~" Lexie moaned.

Again Lexie had crossed a line and again Jordan could think only of how hot it was. He could hear the slapping of his fiance's ass against their housemate's lap speed up and wondered which of them was the culprit? Was Lexie desperate to have Kiara cum inside her or was Kiara eager to baste his [fiance] with cum?

The reality was that it was both of them. Lexie had started bouncing faster and Kiara was bucking her hips, thrusting up into Lexie's tight pussy.

"I'm cumming!" Kiara grunted.

"Me too~" moaned Lexie.

Lexie shuttered and lost control of her legs, falling back down onto Kiara's cock as she unleashed inside her. The quivering of Lexie's pussy seemed to milk the cum straight from Kiara's balls, pulling more and more for her to pour inside.

Finally they had arrived. Jordan threw the car in park, exited the car, and opened the door behind his, quickly tossing their belongings onto the front lawn.

"Baby, what are you doing?"

He leaned over and grabbed Lexie by her ass, lifting her off of Kiara's cock and out of the car.

"Careful baby, someone might-"

His lips pressed to her, cutting off her plea for modesty as he carried her to the house. They continued to make out as he pressed her up against the door, cum still dripping from her pussy while he got the new house key from his pocket. Once inside, he slammed the door shut behind them and carried her off to the kitchen, laying her down on the counter top as he fumbled with his pants.

"Ooh, someone's a little worked up."

"You have no idea," Jordan groaned.

With his cock free, he grabbed Lexie by her hips and pulled her to the edge of the counter before sinking inside. Her pussy was wrecked, stretched loose and still full of Kiara's cum. But while that meant less physical stimulation, it also came with an emotional stimulation, with the knowledge that he'd sat patiently in the front seat while someone else found release in his beloved. Between the hours of teasing and Jordan's newly awakened fetish, it took him little time to get off. He added his load to Kiara's and pulled out.

"Did you finish?" asked Lexie.

She hadn't even felt it.

"Yeah. I feel a lot better now."

Lexie slid off the counter and bent over, engulfing Jordan's cock and cleaning it of the trio's combined fluids. When she was finished, she put it away and zipped his pants for him, then wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry about, well, everything. I know I let things get out of hand."

Jordan wrapped his arms around her, returning her embrace.

"You didn't do anything I didn't give you permission to do and, if I'm being honest, you didn't do anything that I didn't find insanely hot. Believe me, I'm looking forward to 'next time.'"

"Next time?" she asked quizzically.

"What you said in the car? You know, while you were..."

"Sorry baby, I don't remember. Everything after I fell onto Kiara is a blur."

"I tried to look back at you, but I had to keep my eyes on the road. You told me I 'can watch next time.'"

Lexie blushed a deep red, "I really said that?"

"You did," he said with a laugh.

"God that's embarrassing. But I guess it all worked out in the end."

"I'd hate to interrupt this touching moment," said Kiara, drawing the attention of the couple, "But we do have a bunch of shit to unpack, so..."

"Sorry," said Jordan, "We're coming."

futakuma98
futakuma98
120 Followers