A Perfect Trap Ch. 01

Story Info
An Incubus has his very nature used against him.
1.5k words
4.59
3.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in this work of fiction are over the age of twenty. Except the demon who is approaching a hundred and something.

"Oh my! Such marvellous work if I do say so myself. You are simply stunning!" And the wizard giggles mischievously before snapping her fingers in the face to the voluptuous and very naked blonde woman. "Wake up!"

Tiz'izelit flinches, and immediately knows something is wrong. He feels very strange. And weak. Not himself at all. Then his eyes fasten on the gorgeous human woman standing at the foot of the bed and he smiles. A slow lecherous smile at all the things she is going to beg for... Wait, something is wrong. Very wrong! Normally his beautiful wonderfully thick nine inch cock of ultimate seduction would already be rising in all it's glory but he feels nothing. As he looks down, his eyes go wide at the sight of his firm pale tits!

"WHAT! What the fu..." He doesn't get to finish as he feels a spell flow over him, and into his mind, crushing his willpower. Panic and confusion simply melt away as he smiles at his new friend. Then the woman begins to undress making his smile widen even as the physical sensation of it feels odd.

"Oh Tiz'izelit How easy it is to charm you now. After all, human women are so weak willed. But I suppose you already know that all too well, don't you? And you know just how easily they succumb to lust. And my, my, my, you are one gorgeous sexy very weak willed example."

Tiz'izelit smiles as the now naked woman climbs into bed with him. She gently takes his delicate long fingered hands and places them on her breasts with a happy sigh. He is only to happy to comply even as his own nipples harden in response to her lusty moans. Which feels as strange and it does good.

"Don't worry though, I left just enough of your Incubus nature to ensure you have retained certain... needs, so to speak. You will still desire women, very much in fact as you are demonstrating right now. Mmm yes that feels nice. Wouldn't you like to suck on them Tiz? Oohh!" The wizard gasps as he bends forward and suckles on one hard nipple, then the other. He can't ignore the slow building sensation between his legs. It doesn't feel like his gorgeous cock at all. In fact it feels like a, a void? It also feels kind of nice actually.

"Of course, being a human female now, you may discover you have... additional needs." A strange tingling across his skin when he feels the woman's fingers slowly tracing their way down his stomach and hips and thighs. He hears his muffled whimper as he continues to play with his new friend's spectacular tits. A whimper he has heard many a time from women as they take his cock into their mouth for the first time. A whimper of lust. Of need. He gasps when she starts gently rubbing on his wet pussy, a finger gently parting his wet lips and tracing around and around the hardened burning nub that has become the center of his universe. It is weird and strange but way too good for Tiz'iselit to make her stop. He knows something is very wrong and he should be worried but fuck! does it feel good! He is burning for more.

"I'm not sure how these new needs are going to play out for you, being a former Incubus and all." Her fingers are caressing closer and closer to Tiz'izelit's wet burning empty need. She playfully teases him, circling, never quite penetrating "But with desire and lust being a major portion of your nature, well... it is inevitable. I just wish I could be there to watch you suck your first cock. I'm sure you will find the experience... interesting. I wonder how long it takes before you beg to get," and the vindictive wizard slides two fingers deeply in Tiz'izelit making him squeal! "Fucked!" she whispers in his ear. The wizard takes one, then the other of Tiz'ielit's hands and places them on his own breasts, watching in satisfaction as he fondles himself. Slowly she works her fingers in and out, watching with glee, the former Incubus pant and buck against her hand.

"Of course your going to love all the sex you'll be having. It's in your nature, you will simply not be able to help yourself. And that's where the fun truly begins Tiz." And the wizard slips a third finger inside the sloppy wet pussy and picks up the pace. "You see, all magic has limitations and this spell's main weakness is time. Or more accurately, duration. But I believe I have found a way around this and your going to love it. You see, orgasms are far more than just making someone shudder and scream in ecstasy. There is actually a lot of psychic energy released. Potent energy. Oh, I forgot you already know all this as that is what you used to feed on."

The wizard gently pushes on Tiz'izelit chest, encouraging him to lay back in the soft bed. Slowly she kisses her way up the spread creamy thighs and takes a long slow lick of the oh so wet pussy. She spends a minute enjoying making the be-spelled Incubus squirm and moan on her tongue.

"So this energy can be used to power spells if done correctly. And this is the part your going to love." She kisses the lips then licks as her fingers continue to glide in and out. "Every time you cum you power the spell for another week! Isn't that wonderful! And the effect stacks making it the perfect trap!" Lick, lick, lick goes her tongue and the demon of lust is moaning loudly now. The wizard continues, "I mean the thought of you spending the next week getting laid as a horny young woman makes me giggle." Lick, lick, nibble. "But knowing that you cumming will only increase the duration! And you can't even stop yourself, trapped by your very nature! Oh that is delicious! More delicious than your hot wet pussy even!" Lick nibble nibble suck lick. The wizard spends sometime bringing Tiz'izelit closer to the cusp of orgasm before slowing.

"Of course, I want you to experience all the joys of being a weak willed woman Tiz. Including burning hot need. I want you to experience what it is like to beg. To be so fucking horny that you will do anything! And this is where you learn that. So, beg me Tiz. Beg me to make you cum." And he does,

"Ohh please! Please I, I can't take it. Please lick me more... I need it! Make me cum!" as he squirms against her hand, trying to push himself onto her teasing fingers in desperation.

"No." comes her firm answer and Tiz cries out. "No," she says again, "You will beg me to allow you to eat my pussy. You will beg to lick me." The wizard spins around on one knee over Tiz'izelit's head, pussy well out of reach. "And once you make me cum on your face, only then will I give you the release you so desperately crave. Beg me Tiz. BEG!"

"No! No please don't, don't stop! It feels so good!. Oohh! I will! I'll lick you! I, I'll make you cum, please let me! I'll, I'll do anything! I beg you please!" And that what she was waiting to hear. Quickly she drops onto both knees and rides Tiz'izelit's face, grinding her own needy pussy against him. It is with no small satisfaction that she enjoys the slightly longer than normal tongue exploring between her thighs.

Of cour.. ooo yea right there. Of course it would be wasteful of me Tiz..." and she shudders with pleasure as that wonderful not quite human tongue plunges deep into her. "W, wasteful if I didn't use the energy from all the orgasms. Yours and... and your partners of course. Uhm, yes that feels so good. Rig, right there, oh, oh, OOO!" she squeals and it is a few seconds before she can continue.

"One of the joys of... good sex of course, is ma... making your partner cum. And you will so want to do that, being an Incubus. It's in. It's. In, your very nature, practically instinct. And that... oh yea keep doing that mm,oh yes, mmm... where was I.. Oh right, every... every orgasm you induce in... in... ooooo, in... your partner. Will. Also. Will... also... oh, oh! Oh! OOOOO!" and the wizard shudders and screams as she cums. That wonderful tongue doesn't let up and the wizard falls forward, laying across the sexy sweaty body beneath her.

"So... so... th, that... oh fuck it... Your, your not listening anyway." And true to her word, she sixty nines with the sexy very horny woman and makes her cum in very little time at all. Tiz'izelit almost blacks out with the intensity of her orgasm. Wither because it is her first as a woman or the highly erotic sensation of the spell she feels course through her very being, she neither knows nor cares. Both women, so caught up in their mutual pleasure, continue until they cum again. Exhausted and well sated, Tiz'izelit drifts off to sleep in his lovers arms.