All Comments on 'A Perfect Valentine's'

by Brucimus_Maximus

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AmethystForresterAmethystForresterover 4 years ago

Cthulu would be proud. I never thought I would find occult, alien tentacle impregnation hot, but you managed to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ia! ia! chthulhu fthagn!

I agree with AmethystForrester. WTF, and well done!

AnonEMouse1AnonEMouse1over 1 year ago

Nice, hot. Needs a bit of description as horror, between the tentacled demon thing and the father killing. The main weakness is that this is in the first person, but there is more description of the heroine than of the demon thing. I can't really picture it - it is described as amorphous, then why does it have countable appendages, and lips, and a tongue? Is it a magically materializing demon, poof - then why does it appear at the door? What is the relationship of the tentacled demon thing to the Goddess - they don't seem to be the same, is it a servant? The father was interested in the Goddess, so how or why did he get this thing? A bit of confusion with "husband" which is used for human at first and nonhuman later. Also calling the creature "baby" is dissonance, maybe only for me. But still, well written, evocative descriptions, very creative plot, interesting characters, imaginative, and sexy. Enjoyed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrucimus_Maximus@Brucimus_Maximus
10 Followers
Ok, someone told me I need more info in my profile. I'm 6'5", closing in on 40, and just now starting college. Plan A is to be a writer. Plan B is to be an editor. Plan C is to write the instruction manual for your new curling iron. I have a fetish for enthusiastic consent...