All Comments on 'A Perfect Wedding Day'

by princess_stacey

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
ju8streadingju8streading9 months ago

sorry not my type of story

Regguy69Regguy699 months ago

ugh, i guess they deserve each other

goodshoes2goodshoes29 months ago

Gave 4 stars. This is NOT my cup of tea, but well written. I am a BTB type. But had to smile/laugh at the absurdity of the story. So just keep writing.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now9 months ago

I found it to be hot. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really, stupidity at its brightest moment. The characters are in their entirety void of worth. Brian and Daniel are low brow examples of friends. They cross the line of civility by agreeing to take part in Jason's depravity. And Jason's depravity is what makes him the worst of the three. Crystal, with a name like that she is in her element. After the honeymoon it will be back to her grinding down at the 'Starlight Topless Revue'. One can only think that princess _stacey is one sick twisted f#€[ for putting out this fetishist trope.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why did they get married? If all he and his friends are going to do is share why not find a house and make money off of her?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No marriage, nothing erotic, just another step on the pathway to serious STD's and ruined lives. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What is the point and purpose of these characters getting married? Just carry on being fuck buddies.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That's not a marriage.

HargaHarga9 months ago

I didn't rate this because it's not even close to the quality of "Karries's Loving Father".

subwmsubwm9 months ago

My wife fucked all 4 of my groomsmen the night before our wedding.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

too silly a plot to read ass backwards from reality

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really ugly people doing incredibly stupid and unbelievable things.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I can understand why this one rated so low.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny9 months ago

Whatever kinda of love that is, I don't want it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would have just allowed the best man to fuck her before the wedding. And the groom would be fucking the maid of honor at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sorry but assholes like this should be fixed so that they can not reproduce so their so their fucked actions end with them.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous699 months ago

Was this an episode of let’s pimp the wife of a whore and husband go to town? Thank you for proving a clear need for negative ratings. Awful just awful

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's strange that "Why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free?" is considered a valid question, but "Why buy the cow if you're just going to give the milk away for free?" is not...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The numbers are speaking loud : 9300 views and a very low readers evaluation, at a mere 2.3*. That means this fetish-cuck story has been heavily disliked, as it's regularly happening to almost all of these kind of fetish tales, in this LW category, by many months. To get at least decent results, change category or the theme. In this category it's a waste.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really don't care for cuck stories..

princess_staceyprincess_stacey9 months agoAuthor

Thanks to the readers who liked this story, and also thanks to them who didn't like this story. I know that different people have different preferences; therefore, this story didn't work as my other stories. Now, a small message to those "Anonymous" comments: If you are really into constructive criticism, why don't you post comments using your real Literocia ID rather than being Anonymous? I think it is because you enjoy insulting others under the name of constructive criticism!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Completely pointless story yet again another failed attempt if this is all you can come up with then we have a massive problem. The amount of cuckold cheating sharing swinging stories that have been published lately has just utterly been garbage. It’s like nobody can come up with a decent story. This is why the BTB stories are having a field day they are thriving and growing stronger. While these sorts of stories are just dying on their feet there is nothing and I repeat nothing new in these stories. Everything is just plain boring no imagination or creativity nothing I’ve had to say something because it’s just now really really boring. I could go on about half of other stories that have been written and then lazily put in the wrong category by different writers but I would be here for days. Right so sorry but poor story please put effort into your story please and you might be better off in the incest category because you did show some good work in that category ok .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was very hot. As my wife and I got married, right after the minister told me to kiss the bride, she leaned over and whispered in my ear.."Cameron's cum is running down my thigh right now." Oh shit. That was so hot. My wife had actually done it. She fucked our neighbor Cam before walking down the aisle. That was so damn hot. It still gives me a boner when I remember that day.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I thought this story was pretty exciting. Sure, it wasn't very long and there wasn't too much build up, but thats all you need in a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It wasn't before the wedding but at the reception when my wife got fucked by the photographer. When he took our engagement pics they were flirting a lot. She told me that she asked him to take some of those pics of the bride getting ready on our wedding day. She was in her lingerie and her bridesmaids were helping get her dress on. She said he was really checking her out and she could see him getting hard. During the reception she managed to get him alone in another unused room at the wedding venue. That night when we were at the hotel, she told me all about it. Its been a whirlwind being married to her. She's had probably over 20 other men in the three years since.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

After the first sentences where he's spent years being a fuck buddy, I stopped reading. As stated by others, what's the purpose of marriage in this instance? Just keep fucking her when it's convenient to blow off steam. Who knows, he might meet someone down the line he considered precious enough to not treat like a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Jason needs a mental health intervention. OP needs to post in Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the story. Keep writing.

princess_staceyprincess_stacey9 months agoAuthor

I know that the majority of you (both men and women) orgasmed while or after reading the story but still left negative comments. To those who are yelling that they should not marry. MARRIAGE IS MORE THAN JUST SEX. Love comes from the heart, not from Pussy or Dick. If you get married just for pussy or dick, good luck to you! Finally, why should you care if they are willing to share as consenting adults?

P.S. I am aware that one or two people are responsible for multiple negative Anonymous comments.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked it. Two years after my marriage, I was regularly fucking my husband's best pal and the Best Man at my wedding. My husband encouraged me to do it, and I finally agreed, to my total delight. Now, I fuck other men when I or my husband desire it to happen. Our marriage is strong and going on 13 years. Keep writing, and delete the trashy, insulting comments.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have to agree with anonymous from 1 day ago, in that the BTB stories are getting read more than the cuckold shit stories. Myself I'd rather read a good BTB story than stuff like this. Why bother getting married if she's going to be a slut/whore. While sluts are fun, nobody wants to be married to one.

Hate to tell you this princess, but I didn't even get a stiffy from this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think the story lacks depth and refinement but for a quick read it wasn’t bad. The real topic I want to address is all the whiny ass pathetic turds bitching about how they hate the subject matter and all their attempts to invalidate the concept and participants. If it’s not your cup of tea, don’t fucking read it! What a bunch of moronic imbeciles to knowingly go in and offend yourselves! Somebody should provide hammers for these dumbasses, maybe they will start caving their own skulls in and put them out of our misery. It seems likely they’d do exactly that as they are so absolutely stupid they keep reading these when you think they’d know better by now that they could avoid the enduring torture tormenting them here by simply moving along to a story more likely to float their boat. Jesus! A three year old child has the sense to quit putting their hand on a hot stove after once or twice! None of us have any sympathy for your self-victimization and inability to resist what you know you hate. It would be funny if it wasn’t such a raw demonstration of willful and voluntary disability, complete incompetence navigating life. Can it crybabies…

want2beusedbiuwant2beusedbiu9 months ago

Not a bad story in my eyes, (though I didn't orgasm lol) As far as I'm concerned it was well told. I just want to take the time to thank you for taking the time to tell this story. DONT let the haters who want nothing more in their pathetic lives then to make ignorant negative comments, to me if they have nothing nice to say or constructive it just makes them pathetic. At least you have the imagination and more importantly you're brave enough to put your stories out here for FREE for others to share.

As for the ignorant anonymous douchebags that want to whine or bitch and put out negative comments, well them being anon. assholes should tell you everything you need to know about them.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share with us!

Best wishes to you and yours.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story! She is a great loving wife. I would be very proud of her. Showing her off to my friends so they can see how talented she is with her body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprincess_stacey@princess_stacey
Hello there, visitor! You can support me on https://linktr.ee/princess_stacey This is Stacey, from San Diego, California. I'm in my late twenties, and I enjoy reading erotica. I've finally decided to start writing stories on this website. Some stories are 100% true, while o...