A Perfect Wedding Day

Story Info
Crystal will never forget the day of her wedding.
3.3k words
3.15
48.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank You to "tipscabin", "tw.small", "powerdraw310", "mrspin86", "Mark_Dillon", and others for your comments and e-mail.

All of the characters are over the age of eighteen. Thank you for your feedback on my previous stories. I also enjoyed reading the comments and email messages about the stories. I might not always respond, but I do read it all. If you enjoy the story, please leave your valuable FEEDBACK. Thanks again.

Crystal and Jason had been dating for several years when they finally decided to get married. For at least a year, he had been sharing her with different guys. Crystal was in her mid-twenties. She stood 5'6'', with a petite body and 36-C breasts. Her hair was long and wavy and went down a little past her shoulders. She not only became adjusted to him sharing her with others, but she also started enjoying it. They were on the verge of stretching the limits of what they could do. He could ask her to do pretty much anything, and she would always respond with a yes.

It was the morning of their wedding. They were in different dressing rooms at the opposite end of a small building. The only thing that separated their dressing rooms was a small entryway. They had both been in their rooms for about an hour, and he was already dressed. Jason's friends, Brian and Daniel, were in the same room with him. They were watching the soccer game while waiting for their time to walk down to the chapel. Everyone was anxious. While sitting in the room, Jason thought of a devious plan. He took a piece of paper and a pen and wrote a note to his soon-to-be bride. He called over one of his friends, Daniel, and showed him the note. As Daniel went through the note, he became very hesitant.

"Jason, are you sure about this?" he asked, scratching his head.

He nodded.

"Alright!"

Daniel stood up and came out of the groom's dressing room. He walked over to the bride's dressing room, holding the piece of paper in his hand.

Crystal heard a knock on the door as she almost finished putting on her wedding dress. One of her bridesmaids gently pulled the door open and spotted him standing there with a note in his hand.

"Crystal, Jason has asked me to give this note to you," he said, extending his right hand towards her.

Her eyes widened as she read the note, and her heart fluttered with increased blood flow, warming her entire body.

I can do it if this is what you want, Jason. She thought to herself.

Crystal asked her bridesmaids, including the makeup artist, to leave the room for a few minutes. She almost giggled as they walked away. She chuckled when she glanced at Daniel's embarrassed face.

"Daniel, are you comfortable helping Jason out on our special day?" she asked, giving him a gentle hug.

"I-I would like to help you if you two are okay with this," he replied, trying to sound confident.

Crystal turned to the counter and slowly pulled her bridal gown up past her waist. She had to bunch it to hold it high enough for him not to tear it. She could feel his calloused fingers sliding along her smooth, round ass as she pulled her ass out and swayed it from side to side. She heard his surprisingly loud zipper when he pulled his cock out of his pants. Crystal felt him hook his finger in the crotch of her little lace panties and pull it to the side. Her pussy was now totally exposed to him. The tingling pleasure and fullness coursed through her body as the large mushroom head started penetrating her, splitting her delicate pussy lips. A soft moan escaped her lips, both from pleasure and to encourage him. She pushed herself back so that she could feel her soon-to-be husband's friend as deeply as she could.

Daniel grabbed both of her ass cheeks with his hands as he continued to fuck her. He was using her body purely for sex. He knew that Crystal was using him as a sex toy, strictly for her sexuality. She didn't love him; She just wanted to feel another man's hard cock in her cunt. He was fucking her like a cheap whore or a glory-hole. She got hornier thinking about her husband, who was seated in the next room, and his closest friend, who had his enormous manhood inside her. She was always her soon-to-be husband's little slut, whom he let his friends use for pleasure; nevertheless, things were different at that time. It felt hotter and dirtier because she was in her wedding gown, and they were getting married in less than an hour.

Daniel started breathing heavily and becoming louder.

"Sshhh... Don't moan so loud!" she whispered, putting her right index finger on her own lips. "My bridesmaids are waiting outside; They can hear us anytime."

Crystal wanted him to hurry up and finish quickly, but she didn't want to discourage him or make him upset.

"Daniel, use my pussy!" she begged. "Please fill me up! I want your cum in me during our vows."

She knew how to make men cum faster, and he was no different. Daniel started grunting and moaning after some little encouragement.

"Ahh... Daniel!" she moaned. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

She could feel his arms around her hips, pulling her as hard as she wanted and pushing his cock as deep as it could go. As he groaned, she felt every spurt of his wonderful seed injected inside her and how her body reveled in it, wanted it, and demanded it. Soon he became tired, and she felt his weight settle on her back.

Crystal pushed her back against him, and Daniel's dick slid out of her. She felt the horrible void from his dick leaving. She put her panties back in place, planted a kiss on his lips, and told him to go back to Jason. She let the girls in as Daniel left the dressing room. She hastily grabbed her purse and placed the note inside it. She didn't want her bridesmaids reading the note, I want Daniel's cum in you as we take our vows.

In the other room, Jason was eagerly waiting for Daniel to return. He was excited as well as nervous. It seemed like an eternity to him. Suddenly, the door opened, and Daniel stepped into the room. Jason noticed the beads of sweat on his forehead and a satisfied smile on his face.

"This dressing room has missed you, and so have I," Jason beamed, walking over to him.

Daniel took a seat on one of the couches, and Jason sat next to him.

"What happened?" he asked Daniel.

He told him everything. Jason remembered the first time he saw Crystal. He was mesmerized by her beauty. For him, it was love at first sight. She was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

The wedding ceremony was wonderful and perfect. They shared their vows and rings. Then they were announced as Mr. and Mrs. to the audience. The newlyweds made their way to the back of the chapel where they waited in a side room for their photographer and transportation to the reception hall. As they entered the room and had some privacy, Crystal leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"Daniel's cum is still running out of my pussy," she chuckled. "I could feel it running down my legs as we were doing our vows."

While Jason was listening to her, he felt something growing between his legs. The thought of his wife's cunt being filled with his closest friend's cum instantly made him rock-hard. He wanted to screw her hard in front of everyone, but he controlled himself.

They stood for photos for another hour as the guests drove to the reception location. Jason and Crystal walked across the garden, following the photographer's instructions. When the white limousine arrived, the photographer announced that she was done with them for the time being. Crystal and Jason headed to the limo when he called for his friends, Brian and Daniel. He asked if they wanted to ride with them. They agreed to come along.

That was the first time the newlywed couple had been in a limousine. There was plenty of space and luxury all around. The driver explained everything about the bar, including all of the buttons and even the remote for the privacy window. There was one lone bench along the side of the car, with a full bar on the other end. The neon lights on the ceiling and along the trimmings were a nice touch as well.

They all settled into the back, and Brian started to serve the drinks to everyone. Jason leaned against the far corner of the limo and had his newlywed wife sit with her back against his chest. She rested her head on his shoulder and began to whisper in his ear.

"Are you about to make me become a dirty slut again?" she asked her husband and raised her head to look at him. "Can I have them both?"

Jason grinned at her and kissed her along the neck. Crystal got the hint when he started pulling her bridal gown up her legs. She assisted him in pulling the dress to her waist as much as possible. Brian noticed what was going on, but Daniel was a little slower to pick up on it. Once her panties became visible, Jason ran his fingers along her soft, sensitive pussy lips over the white, lace panties. He noticed her panties were still soaked in Daniel's cum. He gently moved them to the right side and pushed a finger into her honeypot.

"Mmm..." she moaned, as his finger entered her tight cunt.

He felt her pussy tighten and release quickly around his finger. Crystal was caressing his neck and head with one hand while grinning at Brian. She extended her other hand and curled one finger towards Brian in a "come hither" gesture.

"Will you please fuck me, Brian?"

Both Crystal and Jason had played with Brian and Daniel separately throughout the year; therefore, both of his friends knew what their relationship was like. Brian didn't require any further invitations. He pulled his tuxedo pants down and positioned himself in front of Jason's gorgeous, lustful wife. Her thighs were wide open. The tip of his cock, throbbing just outside and teasing the entrance of her cunt. She could almost feel her wet pussy lips wrapping around him, trying to draw him in. Slowly, he slid his hard cock into her pussy. Jason watched as he held Crystal's legs open by her ankles.

Brian knelt between her legs and forced his erection into her sex. He slid his hard cock in and out, fucking her deeply. She felt her pussy rising to meet his cock thrusts. Her pussy was throbbing, and her clit was hard. He picked up the pace with each thrust and continued fucking her more than willing fuck-hole harder and faster. With every thrusting movement, Crystal felt herself getting lost in raw animalistic passion. She also felt that Brian's thrusts were becoming harder and rougher. She could feel her orgasm rising deep inside her again. As the sweat started to run down from his forehead while he banged her cunt, she begged for harder and harder. Brian started to rotate his hips in a circular motion as he continued fucking her. At the same time, Jason was enjoying the show of his wife and friend fucking each other.

"Oh god, yes! Keep doing that," she groaned. "Fuck me hard, Brian!"

Lying back and watching his friend's big, thick meat slide into his wife was intoxicating. When Jason glanced at Daniel, he saw him holding his boner in his right hand and stroking it while watching Brian and Crystal. Jason planted a gentle kiss on her forehead while Brian used her pussy as his own cum dumpster. They had almost forgot about the driver. Jason found the remote and lowered the privacy window. He knew that lowering the window would allow the driver to hear and see what they were doing.

"Oh, fuck me harder!"

Suddenly, Jason heard his wife groaning louder. He quickly turned around to face her and saw Brian slamming into her pussy faster than before.

"Fuck my wife, Brian," he shouted. "Use her like the slut she is; Give her the cum she wants."

Crystal giggled and winked at her husband as she heard him say that. Getting fucked by her husband's friend in front of her husband, made Crystal even more aroused.

Brian started grunting and pounding harder and harder into Crystal's pussy. Jason's words had an unexpected result, as she began to orgasm almost at the same time Brian did. He was about to pull out when she quickly corrected him.

"Don't you dare fucking pull out!" she yelled. "If either of you cum on my dress, I'll kill you!"

The three guys laughed at the same time. Brian pushed his throbbing cock as deep as he could and continued cumming in her wet cunt. On the other hand, Daniel was stroking himself faster and harder, holding a glass of Scotch in the other hand.

"Slow down, Daniel," Crystal ordered. "Do you want to cum without using my pussy?"

As soon as Brian pulled his almost soft cock out of her pussy, Daniel walked over to her. He didn't ease into it like Brian. Daniel grabbed her legs and slid right into her pussy. Her little pussy was so stretched out and lubricated with Brian's cum that Daniel's rock-hard cock slid inside without any penetration. He could feel Brian's cum coating his cock. It was gushing out of her fuck-hole with every movement of his manhood. The couch was soaked in cum in just a couple of strokes. There was a trail running all the way down from the couch to the floor. Daniel could barely feel the walls of her cum filled pussy.

"Hey, Crystal, there's so much cum in your pussy!" he exclaimed.

She didn't say anything but winked and moaned. Daniel's cock wasn't as long as Brian's, but he was thicker than both Jason and Brian. Crystal began groaning again faster as Daniel rocked back and forth. The way he was fucking her, it was clear that he wasn't trying to enjoy the sensation of her pussy any longer; he was fucking her to cum. He continued telling her how great her pussy felt. Daniel was getting closer to orgasm, and Crystal knew it.

Jason was entranced watching his friend's thick manhood disappear into his wife and feeling her body push against him with each thrust of his best friend. Crystal leaned her head back and kissed her husband while Daniel used her as a sex toy.

"Baby, I can feel you're rock hard down there," she said, rubbing her husband's boner over his pants.

"I'm good, honey. We can have fun another time."

Jason wanted to watch and stay hard as long as he could before that night. His adrenaline was being boosted by the self-torture. He looked up and saw the driver smiling and catching glimpses of what they were doing. Jason smiled back and continued to watch Daniel, fucking Crystal.

"Hey, Daniel," Jason called out. "You're banging my wife for the second time today."

"I know, dude," he managed to answer while pounding her harder. "She is so tight that I can't resist."

She grinned, looking at her husband.

One of the most exciting things Jason had ever witnessed was his friend's cock sliding inside his wife while she was still in her wedding gown.

Crystal started panting and reached up to clutch the back of her husband's neck. She pulled down on his neck as she orgasmed again, with Daniel fucking her. Jason noticed Daniel tightening his grip on his wife's waist and pushing himself as far as he could. Soon, she felt his body tighten up, and his cock got even harder. Immediately, a huge gush of warmth flooded her unprotected womb. She could feel his massive cock throbbing as he spurted his sticky, gooey juices inside her. It felt like a water hose went off inside Crystal's pussy! As soon as he pulled out, gobs of cum spurted out of her slit. Her pussy was dripping, mixed with Brian, Daniel, and her own juices. Daniel sat down on the couch, with his almost soft cock glistening with her pussy-juice.

Crystal, eventually caught the driver looking at her. Again, she smiled mischievously at Jason. It took him a moment to realize what his wife was trying to say.

"Do you want to fuck the driver too?" he whispered into her ear.

"I would love to, but we don't know him." she hesitated. "I don't want to take any chances, so I'll suck his dick."

"As you wish, baby," he said and kissed her lips.

When the limousine came to a stop at a red light, Jason called out to the driver.

"If you know a place to stop, my wife would love to suck your cock," he stated, pointing one of his index fingers at her. "Sorry, she is a little sore from my friends."

At first, he thought the driver hadn't heard him, but then they pulled over into a shopping mall parking lot. While Jason, Brian, and Daniel were all in their late twenties or early thirties and had toned bodies, the driver was in his late forties and had a beer belly. They weren't sure how Crystal would do this without ruining her make-up.

They heard one of the doors of the car open and then close. Soon, one of their side doors opened. The driver grinned at them as he took his cap off and leaned into the car. Brian and Daniel moved over to the other end of the couch to watch. Crystal and the driver exchanged smiles. As he undid his pants, they noticed his cock was the smallest of all three of them. He looked less than six inches with thick, dark, bushy pubic hair. He was also not circumcised. His wife never liked men who were not shaved or trimmed properly. She also preferred a circumcised penis. Jason was about to call it off when Crystal broke the silence.

"Don't mess up my make-up or hair, and don't pull my head down," she instructed the driver. "I'm going to open my mouth, and you just fuck my face until you give me all that yummy cum of yours."

"Yes, ma'am." he nodded.

As the driver began fucking her mouth and throat, Crystal laid her head on her husband's shoulder. He'd push as far as he could a couple of times, and Crystal would be deep-throating his dick. He pushed his cock as deep as he could into her mouth, paused for a few seconds, and then picked up the pace again till he finally blew his load in her mouth. Crystal, like a loving wife, swallowed every drop of the driver's thick load of cum.

He returned to driving after giving another smile to Jason and his friends. Jason's best men redressed themselves, and they put themselves back together just in time to pull up to the reception venue. Jason and Crystal were introduced again as Mr. and Mrs. at the reception. They were happy as they finally became a married couple. They looked deep into each other's eyes.

"I love you so much," he beamed, holding her hands in his.

"I love you too, my king," she said and rested her head on his shoulder.

Copyright © 2023 princess_stacey. All Rights Reserved.

All content published on this account is copyrighted material belonging to princess_stacey. The stories published on this Literotica account may not be distributed or published on other websites.