A Perfectly Strawberry Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, the fear returned, but at least it's not as bad this time around.

"Uh, I don't know...what do people talk about on dates?"

He let out a little laugh at that. Cute.

"Dates are usually to get to know someone, but we already know each other so...let's talk about things we don't usually talk about."

Things we don't usually talk about huh...

"Why do you look...uh..."

He just smiled, waiting for me to finish.

"Like what?"

"You know."

"I don't think I do."

"Pretty. Why do you look so pretty compared to every other guy?"

It had been a long time since I thought I was going to die from embarrassment but tonight was apparently going to be the exception.

"Oh? So you find me pretty huh?"

Oh god, kill me now.

"Well, you're pretty handsome yourself."

My mouth dropped a little at that and Ryan just laughed.

"I put in work to look feminine. That's really it."

"...That's it?"

"Well, yeah. No body hair, clean shaven permanently, and that's all I need to do. Other's go a lot farther. Specific work outs, diets, etc etc."

"There are others? Also... but... why? Why go through all of that to look more feminine?"

"Ha. Because I like to look pretty."

He gave me a smile and my heart skipped a beat.

We continued talking and eating our food. All the while, neither of us let go of each other's hands. I'm sure that wasn't normal but I liked it. All too soon, the date was winding down. The food had been eaten and it was getting late. I felt like I could've talked with Ryan forever.

He looked at me and he looked a little nervous, which was the second time I'd ever seen that, and started to worry me.

"Do you...want to head home with me?"

Oh thank god, I thought it'd be something serious.

"Sure."

We drove separately to his house, having driven separately to the restaurant and he had a house. I had been over to his house a few times and it still always blew my mind that he owned it. It was apparently crazy expensive but he'd managed to somehow pay for it with the right loans and the monthly payment wasn't all that much. We both pulled in and as soon as we made it inside, he started heading to his bedroom. I started to head to the living room, thinking we were going to chill in there as we usually did when he saw me.

"Ha, no, this way."

"Uh, okay."

So we both started heading to his bedroom. As soon as I was inside and had shut the door, I turned around to Ryan taking his shirt off. Now, maybe normally, that'd be odd but I wouldn't question it. I may be a little slow on the uptake every now and again but I wasn't stupid. He was taking his clothes off for a reason and I was frozen as the implications swam through my mind and reached the obvious, screaming, sudden conclusion.

SEX.

Ryan stopped when he saw me frozen. Now, you see, Ryan is probably much smarter than me. At least that's the only reason I can give that he instantly realized:

"You thought I was just asking for you to hang out with me, didn't you?"

"Y-Yes."

We both just stood there awkwardly, before Ryan looked back at me, and seemed to come to a decision. He smiled, sexually.

"So...what's your answer now then?"

I froze. But this time, this one time, my thoughts did not.

"I don't know. You were staring at that guy over there pretty hard."

"Do you like ryan? Yes or no."

"He's a person first and a guy second."

"If they look good and are fun to be around, it's okay!"

I see Ryan, standing there, smiling but also...nervous. Worried.

Cute.

"Yes. I want to."

Ryan has always been an all smiles type of guy. But this may be the first time I've ever realized how far I'd go to make sure he would always smile as it felt like this one lit up my whole world.

"Then let's get those clothes off of us."

Ryan started taking off the rest of his clothes while I started on mine and by the time I looked up, I noticed he was staring at me. A certain part of me.

To be fair, so was I, as Ryan was not only much more feminine looking than I expected, but also fully erect.

"Oh? Looks like someone is about to rise as well."

My good ole friends, fear, nervousness, embarrassment and worry had all returned with a gusto. I felt like I could faint and die right there from all of them. I was pretty sure I had just first hand learned where the phrase "sweating bullets" had come from as I was positive I was throwing around gallons at this rate.

Ryan walked up to me, getting very close.

"That's good" he said with some, breathe, to his voice. "I was worried you didn't like me."

"You're beautiful." I found myself saying. Just an honest thought that popped out of my mouth.

Ryan looked at me and I could see hunger in his eyes.

I was not made less nervous by that.

"S-S-So. So. So, how does this...work?"

Ryan looked at me in confusion.

"Work?"

"Like, how are we, how do we, do this?"

He gave me a dead eyed stare.

"You put your dick in my ass."

Oh.

"Oh."

Ryan walked closer, and closer. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest, trying to explode as he got within inches of me. I realized now, only in this moment, that he was taller than me. Not by much, truly a very little amount, but somehow it seemed very important right now. He just looked at me as I suddenly felt his hand wrap around my dick and start stroking me. He moved in closer and suddenly, he was pressed up against me, one hand wrapped around my crotch, and his other arm around my back, with head on my shoulder next to my ear.

"I can feel your heart beat."

If it was possible, my heart rate sped up even more.

"Are you that nervous?

".....yes."

"Why are you so nervous? It's okay. Talk to me."

"I-I-I've never done this before."

"You've never been with a man before?"

For some crazy reason, I thought I heard surprise in Ryan's voice.

"I've never had sex before."

Ryan stopped stroking me and took a step back.

"You've, never had sex before? You're a virgin?"

He looked at me in shock and said that with a lot of surprise in his voice.

"...Yes."

"Really? None of your other relationships ever went this far?"

Jeez don't have to rub it in.

"I've never even been in a relationship with anyone. Hell, today was my first date."

If he was surprised before, he was flabbergasted now.

"Today was your first..." he trailed off.

Now I felt like a super heel. Things were, things were going on and happening and I somehow already ruined it. I probably shouldn't have said anything at all, I guess. Or, maybe I should've said I was a virgin before beginning? Is that important? I guess it is...

"Have you ever been with anyone? Uhhh, I mean, sexually." I asked. It occurred to me we had never talked about relationships really...

"Some women."

"You're bi?"

"No." Was all he said, with force.

"Oh." Well, I guess that's why we had never talked about relationships before.

He walked back to the bed and sat down and patted next to him. I went and sat down with him.

"I just can't believe it. You've never been with anyone else? Wait no, even then, you've never dated anyone? You've never asked out or been asked out? I'd understand if it was somewhere else, but you grew up here right?"

"Uh, yeah? What does that have to do with anything? Women don't typically ask men out first and I just, it just never happened."

"But, I just don't get it. You look good and this area's pretty accepting. You just, never asked anyone out."

Accepting? Oh.

"I mean, I asked out some women and got rejected, sure. But, I didn't realize I was, I'm not, I mean, maybe? No, uh."

"Jake I don't know what you're trying to say."

"I didn't realize I was into any guys until yesterday."

"Yester- Holy shit. What?"

I just scratched my neck and looked away.

"Jake." Ryan said. "Are you telling me you aren't gay or at least bi? But, Jarek has made those jokes since I've known you two!"

"Jarek just does that. He picks a thing and keeps the joke going until he finds a new one. It always lasts months and months. The last one was about oranges of all things and how I hated them."

We sat in an awkward silence for a second.

"So, when I asked you yesterday..."

"Ha. My mind kinda shut down. I didn't know what to say."

He looked, unhappy at that. My senses were yelling at me pretty heavily to say something so..

"I'm glad I did though. I really liked our date."

He looked at me and smiled.

"Me too."

He held my hand and then sighed.

"Jake, I think you should go."

My heart sunk, hard.

"W-What did I do?"

"Nothing. Look, I'm not looking for something quick or someone who's exploring. I want a serious relationship. I didn't know and, well, there's no need to rush into this. There'll be other dates, if you're up for it."

I felt like I was getting slapped. After this, we weren't going to, do it? I admit I was nervous and scared and surprised but now I was...I was sad.

"I want to go further with you."

"Jake, you've never been on a date with anyone before today. You discovered you liked guys yesterday. I don't want you to just rush into something because it's your first time or it's new. We can always take it slow, if that's what you want."

What you want. He doesn't want to go slow and build up, any more than I do but, but this is just, this isn't okay.

I grabbed Ryan's hand in mine and did the only thing that so far has worked at all in my favor. The only thing that had gotten me this far since that long ago time that was yesterday. I opened my mouth and let whatever pour out of it. Even I didn't know what I was going to say.

"I love you, I think. Since the first day I saw you, I thought you were pretty. My staring is why Jarek started making those jokes in the first place. Before anything else, you are Ryan. And I've gotten to know Ryan and you've gotten to know me. Even if we went on a hundred more dates, it wouldn't matter. Nothing between us would change. I, I want to go further. I'm scared cuz it's all new and sudden but it'll be okay, because it's you. Um so, can we... can we?"

Well that was terrible but I tried. I really tried to say how I felt.

Ryan's answer was swift as I felt him kissing me. It was my first kiss and it was passionate. The heat and softness of his lips, the feeling of his breath on me, his arms wrapping around me as we fell back on to the bed. I felt myself melt into his arms. Well, at least that's how it felt. His rock hard erection was rubbing against mine and I felt him start to slightly grind against me. When he pulled back, I was on my back and was staring down above me. My heart caught in my throat at the position before I grabbed him and returned the kiss, full force.

It wasn't great, clearly, he had at least some experience while I was just driving blind. He didn't seem to mind though. Next time, when we pulled back, I noticed we were sitting on the bed, having pulled ourselves up a little at some point.

"Get the lube." Ryan told me.

"Where is it?"

"Drawer."

I quickly went and got it, only for Ryan to take it out of my hands and squeeze a bunch into his own hands. He then started lubing up my dick, rubbing it. It felt pretty great. I should've tried masturbating with lube sometime. Or are handjobs just really good?

He got done rubbing me and leaned back on the bed. He was underneath me this time and I was staring down at him, losing myself in his eyes and the way he was smiling back at me.

"Stick it in."

I wasn't exactly sure what I was doing, but, sticking it in wasn't exactly rocket science luckily. I lifted his legs up a little and poked down where I thought the uh hole was. I didn't manage to get in.

"Harder."

I pushed harder and now, I could feel myself struggling to push inside while Ryan grimaced a little. I had the feeling I should've done more but, I didn't really know what I was doing any more than Ryan seemed to. I had forgotten but he hadn't had experience with a guy either. This is his first time in a way too. I pushed harder inside but it was tight. Really tight. I was awarded with a moan from below me. Eventually, after a lot of little sounds from Ryan and a few from me, I was all the way in. He was so tight inside. His ass was practically crushing my dick. It took a decent amount of effort to pull out and push back in, but it got easier after a few thrusts.

Ryan was holding my back and he had wrapped his legs around me, pulling me inside him. Sex, as others have said, felt amazing. It was like an electric wire was zapping my brain, making me feel good. The warmth and tightness from inside him, his limbs wrapped around me, his moans and mine, it all came together as I began thrusting into him harder and harder. It wasn't long before I felt like I was going to explode and had to resist.

I went harder and faster, plunging myself into him, over and over again. His moans went higher and louder, my own breath became a pant and before I knew it, there wasn't any holding back. I came inside and that must have been the last straw for Ryan too because he came onto his stomach. He pulled me down close to him, getting me sticky in the process.

We laid there, panting, holding each other. I was so tired. I tried to get up, to pull a little bit, but ryan's legs just held me back and his arms pulled me in closer to cuddle. I decided it wasn't the worst way to sleep and slept on top of him, with him in my arms and me in his.

.

.

.

.

I had never been with a guy. Until last night. Now that I've reached this point, I've woken up feeling kinda...weird. Weird in a good way? Also weird in a gross way. Weird because I feel it's really weird to wake up with your dick inside someone's ass, even if it's flacid, and to have literally dry cum connecting you two. Also gross, because that's kinda gross, and we're both gonna need showers after we fully get up.

"So, how was it?" Ryan asked me. He had woken up around the same time I had.

"Pretty great. And you?"

"Oh I can definitely say I enjoyed it. Waking up with my boyfriend in my arms was a close second though."

I felt my heart flutter.

Then he smiled mischievously.

"You know, I hope you're ready by the way."

"Ready? For what?"

"Well, after all, fair is fair. It's going to be fun seeing you on bottom."

Seeing me on- Oh. OH.

"I uh, I think I need to go home."

His legs and arms closed around me like a vice.

"Don't worry Jake, there's plenty of lube. I promise, you'll even like it."

"I think I changed my mind. I'm actually completely ready to take things slowly."

"Oh I'll love hearing your little moans."

I continued to try to squeeze away while he laughed and laughed.

As I felt him get an erection, for the first time, I regretted my mouth going faster than my brain and leading me here... Only for a little while though.

12