A Perilous Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at Al nervously. She had not realized until this moment how badly she wanted to move forward with a sexual relationship with him. He did not answer for a long time until he finally said, "I can live with that. I have no desire to cause an issue in your marriage."

"Then I am looking forward to our new adventure," she replied faking confidence she did not feel. "When do we start?"

"Now," Al replied. "Remember my request today about sexy panties?"

"Yes. I did as I was asked."

"Good. Go to the bathroom and take them off and bring them back to me."

Anita was confused by the request. "Here, in the middle of the restaurant?"

He shook his head yes. Thinking for a moment Anita finally stood and went to the bathroom. Five minutes later she returned and tried to discreetly hand the panties to Al. He shook his head. "Just lay them on the table." Anita looked around nervously and then put the panties on the table in a place where she hoped they would not be noticed.

Al made no move to pick them up but left them sitting on the table. "I have to go out of town the next two weeks but the Friday after I return I would like to go to Tango's. I will make sure all of your other friends are there," he said casually as the waitress began clearing the table. Her stopped as she was about to pick up the panties by mistake and she looked first at Anita and then at Al.

"I assume you want to keep your souvenir?" she asked Al.

"Yes. I think I will," he replied with a smile. The waitress looked at Anita and gave a weak smile as she finished clearing the table and left. Anita's face flushed with embarrassment but also with excitement. Looking back at Anita he continued, "Wear the red dress. Panties optional."

"Ok," Anita replied quietly. Al paid the bill and then walked Anita to the car. They kissed briefly and then he turned and walked away.

********************

Anita called Niki the when she got home to let her know the latest details. "Sounds like it might work for you two. What about Paul? Have you discussed it with him?"

"Not yet but I have been thinking and was hoping you could do me a big favor."

"Sure. Ask away," Niki said.

She went into the discussion she and Paul had a few weeks earlier and how he wanted to play together most of the time but had agreed to a weekend a month away from each other. "I was thinking it might be a good ice breaker if the four of us got together. Got his feet wet a little. Let him see me flirting with someone else and see how he reacts. I know it is asking a lot but I don't want to just spring the Al thing on him before he even gets a taste of things."

"A taste of things or a taste of me," Niki said laughing. "It is not a lot to ask. That is a hot husband you have."

They talked a while longer finishing the plans before hanging up. Anita felt good about their ideas and she and Niki had both agreed that Paul would be the focus for the evening. She knew she had two and a half weeks to get Paul enjoying the extra freedom before her Friday date with Al.

Anita did not bring up the plans to Paul that night deciding to spoil him for the evening and wait until Thursday after work to talk with him about it. They spent a quiet evening watching TV and snuggling on the couch. Paul had a nagging idea that something was up but could not put his finger on it. Anita seemed to be going out of her way to pamper him and avoid any discussion of her new interest. He decided to drop it and wait for her to drop the bombshell if it were coming.

********************

"What is wrong with you today?" Eve asked Anita as they sat on the bench at the edge of the tennis court. Anita had just lost her second set 6-2 after losing the first 6-1. Her mind was not on tennis as she kept thinking and rethinking what she was going to say tonight.

"Niki and Greg want to get together with me and Paul Saturday night. I am not sure Paul is ready for it. He has seemed open to everything but this is a big step," she replied. Anita had kept Eve in the loop so this came as no surprise to her.

"I would be careful. It sounds exciting but it can be a slippery slope. I know Mike and I could never survive it. I like Niki but I can tell you that since they started this I rarely see her out with Greg and the same with him. Eventually it has got to catch up with them," cautioned Eve.

"That worries me too. I know I will keep things in perspective but what if he goes off the deep end if he sees me playing with someone. He only wants to play together to although he has agreed we can each have one weekend a month alone."

"I have to be in his camp on that. If we ever did something like that it would be together. I cannot imagine feeling ok with letting Mike go out with some lady," said Eve.

"I think it will be ok if you have rules like Niki and Greg. You just have to make sure you keep them enforced."

Eve smiled to herself and hesitantly replied, "That sounds good but I have been friends with Niki since before they got into this. Their rules seem to change whenever they are inconvenient."

***********************

"Niki called this morning and wanted to know if we wanted to get together Saturday night. I told her I would see if you had any plans with a girlfriend," she said smiling trying to break the ice as they ate dinner.

"What are the plans," Paul asked causally. He had decided he was going to play along. If they both enjoyed this lifestyle it would do no harm but if he decided it should stop he would insist on it.

"Dinner and maybe a few drinks afterwards. Maybe back to their place or maybe here," she said hesitantly.

"Sounds like a fun night."

"I can confirm then?"

"Sure. I am headed up to take a shower," he said as he got up and headed for the stairs.

Paul was up early on Saturday and heading to the golf course for his normal weekly round. He played well but his mind was on tonight. It had occurred to him last night that if he played along, meaning made a show of enjoying Niki's company tonight Anita may just change her views on this whole playing thing. He decided he was going to enjoy it as much as he could and even if it bothered him he would let her have her fun also. Maybe his casual attitude about it would make her rethink things.

When he got home Anita was out so he showered and stretched out on the couch to watch a little football. Two hours later Anita shook him awake.

"Wake up sleepy head. I have been back an hour and you have barely moved. You feeling ok?"

Paul stirred and rubbed his eyes. "I laid down about three or so. Must have been drained from the golf. It was hot out today."

"Do you want a sandwich before I go up and start getting ready?" she asked.

"No. I am fine. It is a little early to start getting ready isn't it?"

"It could be a big night. I want to make sure I look my best," she said smiling. "You should make sure you look your best too. Never know. You might get lucky."

"That is the goal," he said smiling back trying to make Anita a little uneasy.

*************************

At eight Anita came down the stairs in a tight black dress that showed a lot of cleavage. Her long black hair was beautiful and Paul could tell she had been working out. He was a little surprised at how provocative she was dressed but smiled and said "That should get you some attention."

"That is the goal," she said echoing what Paul had said earlier.

They had reservations at eight thirty in a cozy little restaurant on Atlantic Beach. Niki and Anita had picked it because it was close to some dance clubs so they had that option after dinner but more specifically because it had booths that allowed for privacy. When they arrived Greg and Niki were already seated at a booth and had ordered drinks. As they approached they both slid out to welcome Paul and Anita.

"How are you guys tonight. We are so happy you were able to meet us," said Niki as she hugged them both. Paul and Greg shook hands and they sat back down. Greg had a natural ability to put people at ease and Anita noticed after a few minutes that he and Paul were getting along well. They ordered drinks and some appetizers and enjoyed each other's company. Once the food was cleared and a fresh round of drinks ordered Greg leaned back and asked. "So what has gotten you two interested in venturing out and seeing other people?"

Anita panicked and looked at Paul not quite sure what to expect but he seemed at ease. She could tell Paul liked Greg and she waited for him to respond. Paul took his time before replying.

"I am not sure I am interested. Anita has taken an interest and we talked but she is much more open to this than I am. I am satisfied with where we are but do agree it could be better. I am not sure this is a way to improve things."

"So this was Anita's idea. That is not unusual but it is unusual that she would be the one to suggest it. Many women are interested and open to the lifestyle but rarely act on it unless their husbands bring it up. Do you feel there is anything wrong with your marriage?"

Anita again panicked and looked at Paul. He was not the type to air family issues and certainly did not like anyone questioning him in this way. Paul paused again before answering.

"No. I would not say that. I think our marriage is fine," he replied looking at Anita. "I think it has just become a little...predictable.

Greg smiled, "I am glad you put it that way. We have been into this about three years or so and I think Niki would agree that the couples we have seen have issues are the ones who are trying to fix something that is missing in their marriage. We were pretty much where you are. Rock solid marriage but a little stale. We just wanted something to add back some spice that tends to diminish over time."

Anita sat listening trying to decide if she should add to the conversation. She was surprised at how easily Greg was able to talk with Paul and it occurred to her she might say something wrong. She glanced at Niki and noticed her nod her head slightly so she knew to stay out of the conversation.

"Did you two start out going out alone or did you slowly move to it. When Anita and I first started talking seriously about this my thought was always for us to do things together. I am not sure we would want to have the same arrangement that you and Niki have," Paul said.

"No we started out seeing people together and then got comfortable with each other seeing others alone. I think the key is being able to talk openly. If one of us wanted to stick with only playing together we would honor that. If something happens that the other is uncomfortable with we talk it out without getting mad. You have to expect that when you get into this that when you are in the middle of things you may not have time to stop and ask questions or have a conversation about things. If something happens when we are playing together or alone that the other has issues with we talk about it. The other person has to make the decision at the time and we do not judge that decision. We just talk about it and agree on what the decision should be in the future."

Paul reflected on what Greg had said and it made sense to him. "As long as we keep things in perspective and either of us can stop things if we feel it is getting out of hand I don't see any harm in venturing out a little." As Paul and Greg continued to talk Niki got up and motioned for Anita to follow her to the ladies room.

"That seemed to have gone well," Niki said as they entered the ladies room. She looked at Anita and smiled. "When we go back out I will sit next to Paul and you sit by Greg. I am sure he will slide out and let you on the inside so be ready for him to get out and do not sit down before he has a chance. You decide if you guys want to go back to our place or not. Greg and I will wait for you to decide. Sound OK?"

Anita took a big breath and shook her head. She knew that the first big step would be taken in the next few hours and she was scared she would mess things up. She thought it would be fun to play as a couple with Paul but she was hesitant about seeing him with another lady. Her big goal however was being able to spend time with Al. She was not sure why but the thought of being submissive to him got her excited and feeling slutty. It was not something she would have thought she was capable of a few weeks ago. They walked back to the table and Anita stayed a step or two behind so Greg would have time to get up.

When they got to the table Niki did not give Paul a chance to react before she slid in beside him. As she did Greg got up to allow Anita to slide into the booth. The new arrangement did not go unnoticed by Paul but he took it in stride and the evening continued with the ladies joining in the conversation.

As the evening progressed Niki began leaning into Paul and was almost in his lap with her hand slowly stroking the inside of his thigh. Despite himself his cock responded and in his now drunken state he allowed his hands to wander also. He barely noticed that Greg's hand was under the table and Anita had a strange smile on her face until he heard her gasp quietly.

Glancing at Anita, and away from Niki for the first time in ten minutes he knew instantly what was happening. Greg leaned into Anita and whispered something to her and after a minute she leaned across the table. "Greg is finger fucking me. Want to go to their place so you can watch while Niki takes care of you?"

It was surreal looking at his wife as another man enjoyed her while another woman was stroking his cock. For the first time it occurred to him this might be a lot of fun. Surprisingly he did not feel jealous and Anita was obviously having a good time.

"Lead the way," he said.

They decided to ride together and Niki pulled Paul into the back seat with her when they got to the car. Greg and Niki lived in an area called Coastal Oaks which was about a twenty minute drive south. Anita sat turned in her seat, her legs opened so Greg could continue to play with her as she watched Niki and Paul. Paul could see the lust in her eyes as she watched Niki unzip his pants and pull his cock out before lowering her mouth over the head.

Niki sucked and licked his cock for the twenty minute trip and was reluctant to stop when they pulled into the drive. They stumbled into the house and Greg led the way to the den.

"Drinks or if you like I think we have some 420 around. What is your pleasure?" he asked.

"Bring out the bong. I am ready to have some serious fun," said Niki.

Paul sat down and Anita walked over and sat in his lap. They looked at each other and she finally spoke. "Are you ready for this? Are you having fun?""

"More than I thought I would. I never realized how much fun it could be watching you have fun," Paul said smiling.

"Good. Me too. I think Greg's advice was right on. If something happens that either is uncomfortable with just go with the flow and we can discuss it when we get home. Deal? I don't want either of us worrying that the other is going to cause a scene. Agreed?"

"Ok. Just have fun. I will be fine."

She leaned in to kiss him and as she did Niki cleared her throat behind them. "Trying to steal my date for the night?" she asked.

She gave Paul a quick kiss before getting up and heading to the bar where Greg was making drinks and preparing the bong. "Your toy awaits you," she said smiling at Niki.

Greg and Anita walked back into the den and the bong was passed around. The initial passion subsided as everyone relaxed and got high. After a half hour Greg stood and reached for Anita's hand pulling her up. "Paul did you realize that Anita enjoys being submissive to dominant men?"

As he said it he moved behind Anita and began unzipping her dress. "In the right hands I think she would do just about anything," he said as he slipped the dress over her shoulders.

"Niki and Anita have talked a lot and I think I know exactly what Anita wants and needs but I am still not sure about you. There are all kinds of men in this lifestyle. Technically I guess any man that let's his wife fuck others is a cuckold but there are different kinds. Let's find out what kind you are."

By this time Anita was standing in her high heels, panties and bra as she looked dreamily at Paul. Niki walked to Paul and knelt between his legs pulling his cock out and lowering her mouth. Paul barely noticed as he watched Greg put his hands on Anita shoulders and guided her to a kneeling position in front of him. Looking down he told her, "Pull my cock out Anita and show Paul what you like to do."

Paul was confused by his feelings as he watched Anita unzip Greg's pants and pulled his cock out. As good as what Niki was doing felt seeing Anita submit to Greg was even more exciting. Greg began to slowly fuck Anita's mouth and Paul watched fascinated by the erotic scene before him. Niki glanced at Greg and he gave her a knowing smile and nodded his head. Niki got up stripped and walked to the couch. She sat and spread her legs and began playing with herself watching Paul's reaction.

Greg pulled his cock out of Anita's mouth and lifted her face so she was looking in his eyes. "Want to show Paul how submissive you are?" he asked.

Anita shook her head yes and Greg led her to Niki and pushed her face into her cunt. He then got behind Anita and pulled her panties to the side before sliding his cock into her pussy. Paul was slowly stroking his cock without even realizing it. The site of the couple using his wife for their pleasure was the sexiest thing he had ever seen.

Greg turned to Paul as he continued to slowly fuck Anita. "Do you enjoy watching or would you like to join in. Either way is fine but I am about to fill your wife full of cum."

Niki motioned for Paul to come to her. Paul walked over and she pulled his cock into her mouth. When she felt Paul's cock swell she knew he was about to cum. Wanting to prolong the evening she pushed him away and concentrated on grinding her pussy into Anita's face. Paul had never imagined Anita going down on another man much less a woman. As he sat and watched Anita being used he could not help but continue to jerk his cock. He finally could not contain himself any longer and shot his load all over his hands.

Niki smiled when she saw what had happened and pulled Anita's face up so she could see. "I think Paul is enjoying watching you," she said.

Anita was in a daze of lust and looked at Paul and smiled as Niki pulled her face back to her cunt. Greg was fucking her furiously and growled as he filled her pussy with a load of cum. Exhausted they all collapsed onto the couch breathing heavily and trying to catch their breath.

12