All Comments on 'A Person in Every Way'

by crogersaz

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 11 years ago
Well balanced story

This was a great read. Good characters with emotions that rang true. Enough sex to make it erotic without slipping into porn. Interesting telling of a well known plot.

The only minor criticism would be that Leila's internal monologue was always very 'human' and emotional. I think I would have believed it more if we saw it evolve from something more in line with a goal oriented decision tree to the human/emotional.

But I did love it.

Thanks!

lord_jefelord_jefeabout 11 years ago
Well Done

I thought it was a beautiful and believable story. I honestly felt the ending was a bit simplistic, but that would be my only criticism.

MasterMonkMasterMonkabout 11 years ago
Great story

When I first started reading this story I wasn't sure if it was a story I would like. After finishing it, I actually loved it. The other comments about her internal dialog being too human, I didn't feel that way at all. I thought because of it, that made her seem all to real for Paul. Although I thought the reactions of his kids was a little over the top. I am glad that they came around though.

Thanks for a great story.

AeroielAeroielabout 11 years ago
Brings Back Memories for me

Since I'm an old fart, this story jogged my memories of an old early 1960s television show "starring" Bob Cummings and Julie Newmar as Rhoda (the robot) called "My Living Doll" (Thanks to Google Search for filling in the details of an old mind)

Your story was actually much better than the TV series that only lasted one season, but Julie Newmar was a very good reason for a 15 year old teenage boy to watch the show.

Thanks for the nice story and the memory jog.

rhevrhevabout 11 years ago
5/5 stars

Great story you've written here Crogersaz. While I personally am not interested in MILFs and prefer to focus on younger beauty, I found myself completely drawn into the story, the tale itself. It held me and carried me through to the ending and I enjoyed the ride the entire way.

I found myself wishing the ending had been slightly different, that her entire memory hadn't been completely restored, only mostly. It would have lent more emotional credence to her sacrifice. However at the same time I felt myself overjoyed at the triumph of 'love' over the families unreasonable bigotry.

It was a great story and I'm actually surprised at the fact that it doesn't have an even higher score than it does. It's a great twist on romance, sci fi, and also social viewpoints. 5/5 stars, keep writing! :)

jpb531jpb531about 11 years ago
Wonderful story

I really enjoyed the humanity of it,watching how Leila evolved. Interesting to ponder the implications of how the Friend-Tech company could use Leila's adaptations to their advantage if they wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Story is six stars

I was using touch tablet while reading your story I finished and was trying to give it six stars but the tablet for some odd reason only gave it the one The story was excellent its nice to see a elegant erotic story. I am attempting to write a elegant erotic story myself. You've given me a target to shoot for. I hope a follow up to this story is in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great read :-)

this is one of the best stories I have read in a while ... and as a member of two different adult doll forums, where fembot projects like the HRP-4C are talked about, and where people are working with chatbot programs to try to create a personality for their doll ... this story was a very interesting look at what the possibilities might be, and how reactions to them just might play out ...... very well done :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A work of art.

Beautiful story, strangely it became less about the sex as it went on and more about the emotional aspect!

Top marks!

Mona_NovaMona_Novaover 9 years ago
Magnificent and Touching!

Thank you for this beautifully rendered love story. Instantly one of my all time favorites. I wish there were more "fembot" stories like this one out there.

Your charming tale reminds my of some other favorites in this subgenre. Have you read "My Girl Imogen" by Matt Penn and the similar "What Girl Is This?"

by A. Acer Custos? (both on mcstories.com)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So good :')

I cried. One of the best in the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
an incredible story

no matter how many times I re-read this story ... it is wonderful ... I have paid perfectly good money for stories that were no where near this good

very sincerely ... thank you for an absolutely wonderful story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best story on the site

This is the best story here and I REALLY hope you make more because I LOVE this story💖

-Jelly Donut😍

Mona_NovaMona_Novaover 7 years ago
I just re-read this after a few years and...

I cried my eyes out yet again. A simple, beautiful story, perfectly told. Thank you wherever you are. Your work is superb, sexy and moving. Hope you're still writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I LOVE this story

This story have all the emotions,

I just love it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Heart Touching

You should really change your job. You should start writing a novel. This is great. Probably I will use your concept sometimes if I ever get involved in story writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous