A Personal Edge: Thanks A Million!

Info
Celebrating a milestone that I can still hardly believe...
253 words
4.68
13.1k
9
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well hello again, you sexy woman <3

Mmmm, it feels amazing to be making this recording for you, I can't believe we get to celebrate this milestone together. You're incredible. As you've probably guessed from the title, this piece is to commemorate you listening to my work a total of more than a million times here on Literotica. I still can't believe this actually happened, but I've been very thorough about calculating it and there's no denying. We're past the million mark and I'm over the moon about it!

When I posted my first audio, I never imagined where this incredible sexy journey would take me. I adore how many delicious experiences you and I have shared together. I adore how eagerly you tell me how I made you feel, and what you want to hear from me. I'm so grateful to have the opportunity to do this for you.

Thank you so much for blessing me with this time in your gorgeous ears, you sexy woman. Thank you for listening, thank you for playing along with me, and thank you *so* much for cumming with me... over and over and over...

I can't wait to do this another million times together. You're amazing.

Enjoy! <3

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Holy hot, this was incredible. I kept wanting to tell you to stop giggling and be serious – but then I found myself giggling – and then you got serious. At just the right moment. And I was aching and trying desperately to hold out. What did you do to me??

ArnoldKG92ArnoldKG9212 months ago

I don't know if I wouldn't do whatever you wanted me to do with or without you. Lol. <3

SoftChaosSoftChaosabout 1 year ago

Singer I think by now it has all been said and honestly, this was again so good, so perfect! I love yoru edging and the way you cum and unleash it. Oh and I love cuddeling too 😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm so happy you get the recognition you deserve because what you do to us is priceless💔💔 I enjoy everything you upload, thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I missed you far too much! You made me feel so hot and I love the edging 🥵 Complete perfection!!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

No Talking, All Moaning It's exactly what it sounds like... ;)in Audio
Edge with Me Holding back until my hungry fuckmeat explodes for you...in Audio
I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
A Grateful Cumpilation! 01 By special request, nothing but my orgasms today. 🖤in Audio
More Stories