All Comments on 'A Personal Edge: Thanks A Million!'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, Singer. You beautiful, extraordinary human. You gift. I’ve been waiting for this. I’m only 20min in but I had to pause and pop over and tell you again the joy, the comfort, and the orgasms that you bring me. You blow my mind. Every time I open another audio file and hear your greeting, a warm, happy, sexy wave washes over me. This time I may finally have to create an account so I can write you the long, sweet, hot, appreciative thank you that you so deserve. Thank you. Again and again, thank you. There’s nothing I would like more than to hold you with care and warmth and sexy, gentle gratitude. May this message serve as a stand in, for now. Happy Millionth, Singer! You’ve earned every listen, and we couldn’t be luckier to have you here with us.

VanillaAnonVanillaAnonover 1 year ago

Congratulations! When you first posted “Tell Me” I knew you were something special, and I a, so thrilled that so many listeners recognise it too!

May you continue to reach new audiences, sharing your wonderful, tender, giving audios and storytelling talent. The worlds you create are beautiful.

Thank you, for all that you do, give, and are.

Xx

vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

Singer,

Congrats! 1 million! Amazing. And I’ve enjoyed most all of yours. You always take care of me afterwards. Unleashed or sugary sweet—I will have you either way. Keep your stories ‘coming’ (you know what I mean). Chrissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Singer, you have such a lustily poetic way of describing what you want in detail that most women only dream about! I feel like this was a release not only from the edging in the audio, but for us waiting for a piece where you just lay back and enjoy the ride. You made me feel so powerful and sexy, and it sounds like you enjoyed being taken care of too! Every single one of those million listens is deserved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Singer, this one is my FAVORITE so far and that's saying something because I love them all. Hearing you beg pushed me over the edge and I came so hard for you. WOW this is perfection.

BeachCot84BeachCot84over 1 year ago

Singer, I always miss you. You’re a sweet kiss of perfection with a whisper of soft, sultry, sensualist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm pretty new to this platform. You were the first person I stumbled across and I love your audios

They make me feel so sexy, so empowered, so beautiful. Your voice is just so sexy and you truly are a wonderful person. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I swear it's I say this to all your submissions but this is really perfection. I love your choice of words. I love how you begged me to make you cum! You're the amazing one!!! 🥵🥵🥵💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I missed you far too much! You made me feel so hot and I love the edging 🥵 Complete perfection!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm so happy you get the recognition you deserve because what you do to us is priceless💔💔 I enjoy everything you upload, thank you so much

SoftChaosSoftChaosover 1 year ago

Singer I think by now it has all been said and honestly, this was again so good, so perfect! I love yoru edging and the way you cum and unleash it. Oh and I love cuddeling too 😘

ArnoldKG92ArnoldKG92about 1 year ago

I don't know if I wouldn't do whatever you wanted me to do with or without you. Lol. <3

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Holy hot, this was incredible. I kept wanting to tell you to stop giggling and be serious – but then I found myself giggling – and then you got serious. At just the right moment. And I was aching and trying desperately to hold out. What did you do to me??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...