A Personal Message 02: with Orgasms!

Info
Maybe you can help me with this...
94 words
4.78
13.7k
4

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 05/20/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much like the last one, I check in with my magnificent listeners to thank you for how great you are and let you in on what I'm working on next. In fact, I really hope you listen this time in particular because I could really use your help with something... ;)

Oh, also, I threw in a nice big juicy orgasm (or two? it was hard to tell at the time) at the end, for those of you who just can't listen to me without getting to hear me cum for you <3 Enjoy!

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
19 Comments
arealfantasyarealfantasy6 months ago

Hearing you confess to being an exhibitionist is such a turn on!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Coincidentally, another Friday, another bowl of cucumber pulp. What sorcery is this? 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg i squirted while listening to you cum

BreannaJoBreannaJoover 1 year ago

I'm hooked, keep (us) cumming baby! ;)

StrawberrynibbleStrawberrynibblealmost 2 years ago

I come back to listen to this every so often because I also love hearing your conversational tone. I’m pretty sure I could listen to you order a pizza and it would make me wet! It’s probably a good thing you aren’t working in a cubicle near me because I’d have to change my panties on an hourly basis! ;)

ExhibitionKittenExhibitionKittenalmost 2 years ago

I really like the sleepy morning! Mostly because of the people nearby thing lol big surprise

GivingThisATryGivingThisATryalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Mmmm thank you all so much for all your delicious love and support! It really means so much more than I can tell you, you genuinely are just the fucking best <3

And it looks like Tied to the Edge was the clear front runner! It's now complete and uploaded, and I had a blast making it. It's my longest audio yet - look for it in the next batch of new releases :) Thank you so much for pointing me in this delicious direction!

EunaaEunaaalmost 2 years ago

You evil human being you can't expect me to choose one from that ... I legit can't decide though I will go for anything that is similar to AVHTY 😤 that was art

_CrimsonPrincess_CrimsonPrincessalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry you've been going through a tough time recently but I'm glad to hear u have been able to cope with it easier <3

As for the three options, obviously I quite like all of them but i think tied to the edge is my favourite. that being said, if Unleashed has been on your list for such a long time... you should get to it! (please!!)

(a quiet morning sounds really good also honestly but i didnt wanna just be like "oh they All sound good" cos that's not super helpful in terms of decision making hehe)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hello, gorgeous. I am sorry to hear you have been having a hard time, and am also so glad we have given you a little extra to help you get through it. You do the exact same thing for me. When I get a bump in the road I can hear you telling me how sexy I am, how beautiful I am, and all of the things I deserve in life. I'm glad you have even a little of that in return. In addition to making me a hot spent mess when I’m alone, you make me confident and happy when I’m out and about. Never stop telling me how sexy I am. XX.

Learning you have an exhibitionist streak turns me on so much. I love showing off, and being shown off, and making my man obviously hard in locations where he really shouldn’t be, to make other people jealous. I have so many fantasies in this domain. A quite extraordinary quantity. Like, a HUGE number. Starting at the tame end where, for some inexplicable reason, I have given up my regular job and am working in a strip club when the sexiest, most irresistible customer takes a seat right by my stage. His gaze is so intense and hungry, I can’t help but break all of the rules about touching, right there, right then, as the other patrons look on jealously. But with you... I think we should both be fucking in public, because we are both so goddamn sexy. Who wouldn't enjoy accidentally seeing that, when we get too carried away to be discreet?

For your next recording – I can tell the difference between you being into it and you being realllly into it. What gets me off most is the ones you make for you, not us. Please, please choose the scenario which makes your cock the most huge and hard and throbbing as you write it. The one that really turns you on. I can always hear that extra bit of aching lust in your voice. You could read the shipping forecast and it would make me orgasm; but I come hardest when I know you are coming hardest.

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Already Stroking 01 - A Quick Update Just one thing before I cum nice and hard for you...in Audio
I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
Tell Me My first audio, mostly talking with a little moaning. Enjoy!in Audio
No Talking, All Moaning It's exactly what it sounds like... ;)in Audio
More Stories