All Comments on 'A Personal Message 03: Long & Happy'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

I’d call you an asshole, but that would just egg you on. Anyway, I find it hard to choose. Did you mention “unleashed 2”? That is a must. That sub has to learn her lessons. All the other choices: each has its own special place with me. Hearing you come always sets me off. Thanx. Chrissy

_CrimsonPrincess_CrimsonPrincessalmost 2 years ago

in a definitely not biased way at all, I'll be voting (suggesting/requesting/begging) for option #2 hehehe

ooh but option #5 is a close second... guided meditation+masturbation sounds. . . interesting, to say the least

xxyespleasexxxxyespleasexxalmost 2 years ago

Mmmm you spoil us with your choices. I just can’t pick which series you do is my favourite. I was laying in bed waiting for this to drop and as always you never disappoint. Oh too many to think about… now my mind is racing 😉

Would I want to hear you with someone else? If it’s with me then hell yes! With someone else…. hmmm would that ruin the illusion, the fantasy? After No Talking, All Moaning thank you for bringing your voice back to us. Will come back to you with my request. Thank you as always, perfect way to start my day 🤔

SilentSometimesSilentSometimesalmost 2 years ago

4, 5, 2, 3, 1. That’s my ranking. Edging with you sounds so good. #4 first, please!!!!

800% please fuck one of your sexy friends. Fuck two of them! Haha

Seriously, I think it should just be the two of you enjoying each other. For me, I can just imagine that I am her.

StrawberrynibbleStrawberrynibblealmost 2 years ago

I love how happy and energized you sound in this. It’s so wonderful to hear. ❤️ You also let out a bit of a growl in it as well that made me weak in the knees ;)

My pick is the sequel to “Cuddling to Cumming.” I want to hear what you sound like if we get to tease each other in a hot 69. ;)

I think it’s so sweet of you to check in about the voyeurism. For me, it’s a no. It dredges up some painful stuff for me around rejection. It’s not something I will be listening to.

Having said that: where do I sign up to become one of your sexy friends??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's lovely to hear your voice again in a normal capacity after the other audios. I loved the all moaning, but it seems like you wanted to talk. I love hearing you talk...

You sound so happy, and that makes me super happy. I feel like we are all sexy friends.

I'm voting for listening in public again, I always listen in public 😏

Another close second is edging, probably for the same reason that I listen I public. I love the anticipation of being able to be alone after an extended amount of time of being with people.

I think listening to you with a partner would make feel weird, but I would like the other women that want this to have their needs met. I'm sure that I'd listen out of curiosity.

I plan on having a sort of marathon weekend very soon. I have roommates who they don't care what I do, but I like my privacy. I haven't had it in years actually, but soon I'll be going on a long weekend by myself, partly inspired by you, taking my pleasure seriously.

Thank you so much for your time and love. I'm very picky with audio erotica and anything erotic in general, you have a listener for as long as you do this. I'm sure everyone would agree. ❤❤❤❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for asking what we would like. Guided meditation/masturbation please, then Cuddling to Cumming 2. I'd like a long soapy shower together, and some mutual masturbation.

I couldn't listen to you with another woman. It sounds like fun for you. It's just not for me.

xxyespleasexxxxyespleasexxalmost 2 years ago

I still can’t decide, so please choose what excites you the most but leave it as a surprise. The anticipation of waiting for what you have chosen would excite me the most. None of the options would disappoint, there are different reasons I want to hear all of them. Will be listening to this again tomorrow morning. Oh and Fifty Shades More Reasonable…. You sound as excited as I am, can’t wait to hear what you do with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hello, you gorgeous sexy man. It is so wonderful to hear you upbeat and excited for the next part of our journey.

As usual, I really would like you to record whatever is currently making you the hottest, because your arousal is such a turn on for me. Personally, I think I would like a new “listening in public” the most - it’s hot, my clothes are getting smaller and thinner, it’s harder to hide it when I am verrrrry turned on… make me show a little more than I meant to, make me ache to get home and rip off my knickers. That makes me come so hard.

I do have a possibly strange only sexy-adjacent request. So not using you as a “tasty voiced fuck toy”, but I am afraid still using you a little bit, so you must of course ignore me if this is upsetting, and not a thing you would be up for.

Life is sometimes hard for all of us, and our minds race. And we can’t always be alone, or with people who will understand how wonderful release helps. Or a release they aren’t involved in. Or, we can be exhausted by mental or physical efforts of the day.

On these days, I would dearly, dearly love a short audio of you to help me finish my day, let go of things, quiet my mind, and ease me to sleep. To help me feel valued when everything around me is a challenge. Now, I completely understand if that is not your thing, but shy bairns get nowt, so I am cheekily asking anyway. It is like aftercare, but I haven't been brave, or tried anything new. I’ve just survived another difficult non sexy day.

I would like you to tell me I’m a nice person. That you wish you were here with me, cuddling up, soothing my brow, holding me, helping the day ebb away. That better days are coming when we will have fun together again. How you hope that will be soon, but for now, I should let go of the day, and rest, and be calm, and sleep deeply, so we have lots of energy to play together again when the time comes.

So I think that might be weird. Well, I’ve asked now anyway, so you can tell me!

As to you recording with others…

I love to think you are having lots of sexy fun when you are not here with us. You absolutely deserve it, and I hope your sexy friends appreciate your full sensual self, in every way you could wish for. I hope they come as hard as they can for you, and you are all a sated limp mess by the end of it.

Having said that - what makes your portfolio so special to me, is that it is somewhere that I don't have to compromise. It is *all* about me. There is nowhere else in human interactions where that happens. And rightly so - I don't want to be an asshole of a woman where it really is all about me with no compromise. But your focus thrills me, Even when it’s about you, it’s really about me. So i would struggle with someone else having your focus, I am delighted you have sexy friends to fuck; but I don't want to hear them drawing you focus away from greedy, hungry me. I would like all of your cock and all of your cum to myself, please. That keeps me orgasming so very, very hard.

I do have an exception, and I have no idea if your sexy friends would be up for it.

Threesomes are difficult. People have emotions - especially me - and then people get hurt. You always think it's going to be one thing, and then it turns out it's not. Unless you are having a one off with strangers, and that is usually awful in a lot of different ways.

But in my fantasy life, having you, and one if your hot sexy friends, focussed on me - fuck, I would love that. It’s a specific, confident, assured woman that does it for me; not a shy girl, not a slutty woman. The ravenous, hungry, playfully wicked, horny, sexy, but all-woman version of you, is what I want.

If, say, on our quiet morning, we did happen to wake up the foxy lady in the next room, and she slid into our bed and gave me slow french kisses and cupped my breasts and stroked my clit as you fucked me from behind, kissing my neck, gripping my hips … my fingers sliding against her… making her pant for me… making her call out my name .. making both of you call out my name…

If she and I were in a gorgeous, sensual wet 69, as you slowly fucked my cunt, your heavy balls banging against me, sometimes her hands cupping and tugging them …

If we were both putting on a show for you, tormenting you while you edged, just giving each other orgasm after orgasm while you denied yourself…

That, I would crawl over broken glass for. I’ve written about 50 words of pure theory there and I am throbbing and dripping, and I am going to have to stop for playtime, and I am going to come fucking explosively. Pussy and cock, and all of the cum, just for me? FUCK YES.

It would take a very special kind of artist and creator to make that kind of audio work but oh my god. I would come so hard. I would never stop coming, I would take days off work to listen to that, I would have that on a loop while I fucked myself to orgasm over, and over, and over.

Just a thought. A delicious, horny, fuckable thought.

I’m not aware of anyone producing that kind of content at the moment. If I am wrong, I would love to be redirected. But, even more, I would love for that to be an experiment you undertake.

Take care of yourself, sexy. I would take care of you if I were there.

VanillaAnon

xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am new here. I’ve had multiple orgasms listening to you. So sexy. Please do a Steamy shower please! I want to feel you all over me and make me cum in the shower. 😏🔥❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What order... The appreciative dom has become my new favorite genre, and there are so few of them, so Good Girl first, then Guided. After that, it's difficult to decide. Public, Edging, Cuddling.

For the voyeurism question, as long as you are looking at me with a lusty "this could be you" glint in your eye... yeah, I could enjoy that kind of tease for sure. Also, I love a threesome. Other audios have used voiceovers with the same voice. Having two of you at once? I don't know how long I could possibly last... Finally, someone else suggested a long soapy shower. Totally agree that should be on the considerations list. Above all, please have fun! You deserve it. Thank you for all you do for us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You're amazing <3. I have a recommendation. I would to hear you being a sub. Being a good boy for mommy😉. Also I vote for edging. It is so good!!!!!! PERIODT!!!!!! Take care hun, Love ya :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would like to vote for edging😈😊

Also I recently got my nipples peirced I would love to hear something with that in it if you could,or have something with that.🥰

Mz_BecksMz_Becksalmost 2 years ago

Definitely Good Girl first, especially if you tell us when to cum. Mmm, so good. It's why I've listened to the Guided (more dominant version) several times. I'm not so interested in listening but not participating, so a collab definitely sounds better. Thank you so much for the orgasms... yours and mine 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You sound like a lot of fun I would like to hear the guided long and deep please it sounds amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please can I vote for guided masturbation, I’ve listened to your other 2 & would luv 2 hear more & teasing in public

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is my 2nd post anonymously... I have an account. I specially made it for you. But I can't bring myself to be public. That being said , what about a first date... is that too vanilla? A first date where we want to have sex, but I'm a good girl and its not ok. My upbringing is strict, but I'm horny......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PRAISE KINK👏🏼 PRAISE KINK👏🏼PRAISE KINK👏🏼

ExhibitionKittenExhibitionKittenalmost 2 years ago

I’d really love another public fantasy first (I know, big surprise!) I’m super into the idea of listening in real life while you whisper in my ear exactly how you would take me in public in front of everyone around me… I’m getting so hot just thinking about it. Tell me how you would make us come together for all those people while I listen to you stroke as I go about my day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh yes they all sound great your voice is dreamy I want you to tell me what to do how you want me to touch myself

BreannaJoBreannaJoover 1 year ago

Option 2... Be a good girl! Praise Kink. Ooh, you are incredibly sexy with your voice... I love it and want it rough and hard baby... Keep me cumming! (;

Adrianna20Adrianna20over 1 year ago

Is it terrible that I'm loving being late to this party so I don't have to decide? I can get go listen to them all. ❤️❤️

DianasDreamsDianasDreamsabout 1 year ago

Just smiling at this one! Love your genuine enjoyment of life and sex. It’s so refreshing how playful and lighthearted you are.it’s contagious! ;)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I know this is an oldie, but you with your new audio gear sound as excited as a kid getting their favourite ice cream. It's adorable 😂

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i think i just love you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...