All Comments on 'A Personal Message 04: Just For Us'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

Loved your editorial! Really! And your double cums are so wonderful. They made my clit cramp up without me touching it. How do you do that? I’m still throbbing down there. Thank you! Chrissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

your voice is so sexy, i can listen to you all day and all night

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Silly fun Hallowe’en writing prompts. You might not like any of them, but they might also give other listeners ideas to build on. (I am not so good at writing scary!)

1. we’re on a bet to spend the night in a haunted house. The voyeuristic poltergeist really wants to see some action. Clothes start to go missing… doors get locked… lights dim, and music starts to play…

Obviously we’re overcome by supernatural lust. How else does the sexy ghost help us along or want to get in on the action?

2. You’re a vampire trying to seduce me into being alone with you to get my tasty blood, but that’s not what I want. I turn the tables and there’s some hot power play over who is getting what fluids.

3. We get locked in the haunted house at the funfair overnight! It’s dark and spooky and we have to find our way through by touch alone past all of the cobwebs and the ghosts, looking after each other and making each other feel better each time we get spooked. This one ends in the hall of mirrors…

4. I’m a very hot witch who can’t get a date because all the guys on tinder assume I’m a crone when they read what I do for a living. So I’ve made a delicious gingerbread house, which you stumble across on a walk through my woods. Every time you try a different piece of bakery, it makes you crave to please the nearest woman in a different way. How fortunate that there’s a knock out mystical woman on hand.

Hoping this encourages other ideas!

Looking forward to October.

VA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don't scale back! I'd be so happy too if you could just make audios for us...damn you day job! 😂 I could listen to you all day.

I love when you specify that you are talking to me, it isn't just in my sexual life. But when I'm having a shitty day or I feel like a mess, you bring me up. It's also nice to be taken seriously for being a dirty girl, I love it when you say it.. It's as if you know exactly what I need to hear or what I'm thinking.

Thank you for all of these audios, I've never had so many orgasms hands free before.

StrawberrynibbleStrawberrynibbleover 1 year ago

Really? Someone thinks you're spamming the feed? Hardly. There are plenty of others that post multiple things almost every day and I kinda wish they wouldn't, but you're hardly that person. I do love how you are so kind about it, though, and ask what it is she really wants apart from just expressing what she doesn't. Well done for being so mature about it. Oh... and also, thanks for being so hot. ;)

SoftChaosSoftChaosover 1 year ago

Oh don`t you dare scale back! You are not spamming at all and seriously, that person has been listening afterall and looking for your audio`s so ... well nvm, you keep doing what you do and as much as you want to ( which I would love to see you do loads ). Now fun and silly Halloween idea`s? 1. A costumed party and you see a woman dressed as an angel not having a good time with her date, you know very well how to have a great date, but can you get this angel to become a little more devilish? 2. Just before Halloween you won 2 tickets for a comic con, dressed up with your special guest you decide to make it even more fun, especially when you realize that everyone is actually morphed into their characters. 3. Trick or Treat! But what is this? Your next door neighbour did not get enough candy and is now actually trick or treating and you decide to get both. 4. A phone call has you wonder, think scream only this scream is not one of only getting spooked !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm listening to this again, and commenting again. It always strikes me how genuine what a sweetheart you are. I feel like you are my friend...my very dirty, hot and ridiculously sexy friend that no one knows about. Seriously, if anyone knew what I was listening to at work or running errands they would be shocked. I'm not sure that I really care anymore.

Anyway, thank you again for taking so much time to do this. I have a nice nightly date with you (especially less talking, more moaning 2,3 and 4 are my favorites). The fun audios are for the day when I feel extra naughty.

VanillaAnonVanillaAnonover 1 year ago

More Halloween ideas

- Frustrated woman accidentally summons a powerful demon with a Ouija board. He's a bit annoyed at being summoned until he realises they have mutual needs. And he can give very clear consent with the yes, no and planchet, as well as spell out what he's feeling even when his mouth is fully occupied.

- The monster which lives under my bed has to listen to me having lots of noisy, bouncy sex most nights. For this one night a year, he can come out from his hiding place. Lovely exhibitionist/ voyeur conversation follows. He thinks I can do better than what he's heard so far

- The Literotica database has developed artificial intelligence! Like an out of control HAL9000, it's controlling the stories of its authors, making mash ups and strange pairings. It will let the authors tell their own stories again once they have pleased the readers as much as it is possible to do so. But in the meantime, there is a list to be fulfilled.

Adrianna20Adrianna20over 1 year ago

This one. This one made me cum exactly when you did. Fuck!

(And that sounds trite and irrelevant but new meds in my life have nearly murdered my orgasm ability so... it's a bigger deal than you'd think;)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I know this is an old one, but I hope you don’t scale back and I love how open you are to constructive feedback.

I had a little laugh at the idea of you never leaving the house just getting dehydrated because you only make content to spam the feed. As much as I’d love endless content from you… out of concern for your poor overworked forearms I’d say it’s probably for the best that you don’t do that.

I’m also tickled to no end about the thought that you have a day job with coworkers who have nooooo idea that you are the collective dirty little secret for all of us. What would they think if they knew?? ;)

To quote Field of Dreams…

If you build it, they will cum — err come ;)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hello you sexy listener!

How was dinner at your place? I hope it was spicy af 😉

Also, *non spicy* mexican chili powder? I have *soooooooo* many questions 😂

I hope you're taking care of yourself ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...