A Personal Message 04: Just For Us

Info
Once again, sharing my gratitude before sharing my orgasm.
168 words
4.64
6.8k
2

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 05/20/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm, well hello again you sexy woman! I love that you take the time to listen to these, it really means a lot to me 🖤

No new list to choose from today, since I'm still working on the last three pieces. Just another hungry dose of my endless burning gratitude! Plus a bit of advice for my sexy listeners who want to contact me, an update on what I'm working on in the near future, and a random thought or two about what doing all this for you means to me.

And since, like I always say, I would never make you go a whole weekend without hearing me cum, I included a nice long enthusiastic orgasm at the end for you. Enjoy!

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab on my profile for descriptions of my upcoming work here, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hello you sexy listener!

How was dinner at your place? I hope it was spicy af 😉

Also, *non spicy* mexican chili powder? I have *soooooooo* many questions 😂

I hope you're taking care of yourself ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I know this is an old one, but I hope you don’t scale back and I love how open you are to constructive feedback.

I had a little laugh at the idea of you never leaving the house just getting dehydrated because you only make content to spam the feed. As much as I’d love endless content from you… out of concern for your poor overworked forearms I’d say it’s probably for the best that you don’t do that.

I’m also tickled to no end about the thought that you have a day job with coworkers who have nooooo idea that you are the collective dirty little secret for all of us. What would they think if they knew?? ;)

To quote Field of Dreams…

If you build it, they will cum — err come ;)

Adrianna20Adrianna20over 1 year ago

This one. This one made me cum exactly when you did. Fuck!

(And that sounds trite and irrelevant but new meds in my life have nearly murdered my orgasm ability so... it's a bigger deal than you'd think;)

VanillaAnonVanillaAnonover 1 year ago

More Halloween ideas

- Frustrated woman accidentally summons a powerful demon with a Ouija board. He's a bit annoyed at being summoned until he realises they have mutual needs. And he can give very clear consent with the yes, no and planchet, as well as spell out what he's feeling even when his mouth is fully occupied.

- The monster which lives under my bed has to listen to me having lots of noisy, bouncy sex most nights. For this one night a year, he can come out from his hiding place. Lovely exhibitionist/ voyeur conversation follows. He thinks I can do better than what he's heard so far

- The Literotica database has developed artificial intelligence! Like an out of control HAL9000, it's controlling the stories of its authors, making mash ups and strange pairings. It will let the authors tell their own stories again once they have pleased the readers as much as it is possible to do so. But in the meantime, there is a list to be fulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm listening to this again, and commenting again. It always strikes me how genuine what a sweetheart you are. I feel like you are my friend...my very dirty, hot and ridiculously sexy friend that no one knows about. Seriously, if anyone knew what I was listening to at work or running errands they would be shocked. I'm not sure that I really care anymore.

Anyway, thank you again for taking so much time to do this. I have a nice nightly date with you (especially less talking, more moaning 2,3 and 4 are my favorites). The fun audios are for the day when I feel extra naughty.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Thank You! My 5-Year Literotica Anniversary Orgasm.in Audio
I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Edge with Me Holding back until my hungry fuckmeat explodes for you...in Audio
A Grateful Cumpilation! 01 By special request, nothing but my orgasms today. 🖤in Audio
No Talking, All Moaning It's exactly what it sounds like... ;)in Audio
More Stories