A Personal Message 11: Still Hungry

Info
Celebrating two amazingly sexy years with you.
369 words
4.65
3.6k
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 05/20/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy Anniversary, you delicious fucking goddess!

So April 30th marked two full years of making audios for you, and I can't express to you how lucky I feel that you've been here sharing this amazing sexy journey with me. You lift me up in more ways than I can count, and you've been instrumental in helping to transform the way I see myself since we started on this road together. I still struggle a lot with my own self-judgment, but you do so much to boost me up and warm my heart and keep my body burning with shameless desire for you, I can't thank you enough for the overwhelming positive difference you've made in my world by being here to share this with me. Thank you *so* much for giving me the chance to try and put even the smallest of smiles on your beautiful face for these past two incredible years. I can't wait to try and put even more smiles on your face in the years to come. You're amazing.

So, to commemorate the occasion, here's another helping of my unabashed appreciation for you, along with a sneak peek at some things that are coming your way in the next few months. And of course, like other Personal Messages before, this one ends with another explosive example of how good you make me feel, and how powerfully you make this stiff, throbbing, grateful cock explode... over and over and over again... with an intensity that I never thought possible before I started cumming for *you*. I never knew I could feel as good as you make me feel, and I'll never be done thanking you for making me feel this way. You're amazing. Thank you so much for being this fucking amazing.

I can't possibly say it enough - thank you for being here, thank you for being so fucking sexy, and thank you for being you.

Enjoy! 🖤

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
5by55by510 minutes ago

Why are you so cute? 🫂

AnonymousAnonymous11 minutes ago

I fucking love you, Singer. 💋❤️

-Beachy

FullygrownbratFullygrownbrat6 days ago

You are seriously the one person who I listen to each and every time. I wish you could see what we hear when listening to you.

I’m so excited to hear about follow ups to some of my favorites coming soon.

hypersexualizedpersonhypersexualizedperson7 days ago

I love everything you do. All and I mean ALL of your audios are just fantastic. YOU are just the greatest. You're the only reason why I come back here in Literotica, really...! I tried listening to other voices, but yours hit differently and I love it. I gotta be honest, every time I see the number of posts go up, I instantly feel the excitement and joy just to hear you again in a new piece. And of course, I am excited for the audios coming soon! Especially the sequel for the music lesson piece. I really liked the first one.

Thank you so much for what you do here and, well, to me. I really REALLY appreciate the time and effort you give just to make us feel good and appreciated too. Please, please, pleaseee be good to yourself! I hope you well on the days to come <3

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Personal Message How you make me feel, and what I've been working on.in Audio
I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Edge with Me Holding back until my hungry fuckmeat explodes for you...in Audio
A Grateful Cumpilation 06 Another collection of the orgasms you make possible.in Audio
Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
More Stories