A Personal Moment to Share with You Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste, with a heavyhearted, smiled at Monica, taking her hand as she said, "I never guessed when we first met that you liked getting spanked, and even more, you and I had a lot to learn as we grew up. You seem to have a real-life even after what you went through. Being stunned, with both, we got through our learning process, that we are both dumbfounded. One moment you looked unfortunate telling me your story; on the other, you seemed to like spanking me, and I like getting spanked too."

"Oh darling, Please do not stop spanking or discipline me. I like it because we can spank each other, discipline each other, but I want from you, it is for us to enjoy each other, make love, use our toy in our bedroom or where ever. I love you very much, darling, and I want you to know about my past. For me, think you too, we like making love, holding onto each other, but we like being spanked by each other too. I know I want you in my life and need you in my life, too." saying it as Monica smiled at Celeste.

"We do not have to the special room, except if we want to play, but I want from you is for us to continued being in love. We each seem to like the same emotional things between us." Celeste, with a warmhearted impression, said as she looked at Monica.

Monica took the last mouthful of her fork, saying, "Oh Celeste, it would be nice for us to use the special room when we want to. You know, something special I want from both of us is to enjoy you, make love with you, feel you next to me in bed or by the fire, even talk throughout the night, and go for walks together. I know I love you, Celeste, and I want to be with me for the rest of the day.',

'You know, darling, I would stay with you all day. I guess you realize too that I will leave you later on because of jobs.

"Did you like the big breakfast, as I did? I am no longer starving?" Celeste reached over and softly held Monica's hand.

"Yeah, I did enjoy breakfast, and I was starving from our activity last night. I have something to ask you? Would you like to go home, take off all your clothes, and make love to me?" Monica devilish grinning back.

"Oh, darling, I want to fuck you all afternoon. You know I want you to play with my ass opening; you know how to do that, don't you?" with a massive smile as Celeste responded.

"Oh yeah, that would be great to spread your gorgeous muscled ass cheeks, bury my face between them, inserting my tongue deep inside of you till you cum in my mouth." Monica looked at Celeste and letting her sexual feeling come out.

"Monica, you made me already wet between my legs. I think we should go." as Celeste said, signally to the waitress to bring the paying slip.

Both of them got into the Mercedes. Once seated, Monica reaches over, pulled Celeste's face to her, kissed her lips, and let her finger go down between Celeste's pants, and rubbed her pussy. Finally, Celeste said as she got her breath back, "That felt incredible to play with me in my car. Just let me go, as I need to drive us back safely to our home."

"I knew you would get us home quit. I need to make you cum all over my face with your beautiful pussy lips." Monica smiled.

"My pussy is already wet from you talking to me. Keep talking as I drive. When you get sexual nasty, I like it." as Celeste pushed into the peddle.

Monica looked over at Celeste, saying, "Just be careful when you drive, my slutty bitch. I am thinking about me running my tongue all over your large clit. I can taste the sweet juices oozed out of your cunt."

"If I were not driving, I would take off all my clothes and eat you in this car. We are almost there, my love." Celeste smiled.

"I know your cunt is so wet right now. I can feel how moist you are in your pussy. I put my finger in you right now, revolving around inside your pussy wall, and make you cum. Are you having trouble driving because I am turning you on?" Monica smiled back at Celeste.

"I am turned on. Because of what you just said, and my pussy is soaking wet.' Celeste looked at Monica.

Celeste drove it right in, garage door finally shut down, reached over and kissed Monica passionately on her hot lips, saying, 'Oh, please let go to bed."

Monica got out of the car, removing her blouse and bra, revealing her large, firm exquisite breasts, saying, "Here, look at them, and I know you want to feel them, Celeste. Come on, baby, I want you in bed too."

Celeste slipped out of her pants, revealing muscled legs, taking her blouse off, not wearing a bra or panties, let her clothes fall to the floor, as she picked them up, saying, "Yeah, I know. I want to play with those gorgeous titties too. You cannot wait long enough to get your hands on me, can you."

Reaching out with her hand, squeezing Celeste's breast, Monica looked at her, saying, "Let's go. I need you so much, baby. I love the way your muscled bodybuilding appears. You are making me wet between my cunt lips."

In bed, Monica ended up on top of Celeste's bodybuilding, saying, "Kiss me. I want to feel all of your muscled body wrapped all over me. You look gorgeous, my darling.' Monica put her lips against Celeste's lips, letting them roam around on Celeste's wet lips as their tongue penetrated each other mouth's. Both their heads wandered to their right and then to the left as their lips caressed each other. Monica ran her fingers with both her hands as they went throughout Celeste's hair, drifting downward with her hands to Celeste's face, and could feel Celeste hand's roam all over Monica's ass cheeks. Monica's hands went all over Celeste's body, touching her muscled arm, face, and caressed her gorgeous, exquisite, taut, firm breast.

They parted as Monica said in high pitch voice, 'I love you. I am going to eat your cunt till you cum in my mouth. Oh, baby, I want you so much right now. Let your cunt cum in my mouth."

"I want you too. Eat my cunt. Make it flow, baby. Yes! That it Monica eat me." Celeste moaned out loudly.

Monica heard Celeste's voice. Monica went down onto Celeste's hairless cunt lips, licking all over her smooth, stiff, taut, cock like erect clit, munching on it with her lips, and enjoy tasting Celeste. Monica got the scent of its aromatic smell of Celeste's cunt. Monica felt Celeste's hands on her head as she sucks Celeste's moist clit.

"Monica, that feels elating as you eat my cunt. Yes! That is, eat my clit. Yes! Yes! That is it, baby. Eat my cunt. Eat all of me. You are making me soaking wet between my cunt walls." as Celeste screamed out in sexual lust.

"Celeste, hand me a pillow so I can raise you higher, so I can eat you better. Hand it to me." Monica moaned out loudly.

Celeste seized the pillow and threw it down to Monica. Monica got it, but the pad underneath Celeste's ass cheeks, now revealing not only her cunt but Celeste's annual opening as Monica's thoughts came out, this woman is going to get the kind of pleasure I like giving. I want to eat Celeste's cunt lips, her inner walls, and savor her rosebud opening. I know her cunt wall is gripping with a muscled cunt opening. I tease her cunt opening. Enjoy it, my darling.

Celeste yelled loudly out, "Oh, fuck! That feels good for eating my cunt. Rotate your tongue deep into my vagina walls. You are making me soggy wet with my fluid. Oh! Yeah, that it. More baby."

I can still feel Celeste's hands on my head, thinking, Celeste will love me to suck on her clit, fingering her clit as it gets thicker and more pronounced in my mouth as I bit into it. Oh yeah, I like munching on her beautiful clit. I will lift her muscled legs, place them on my shoulder blades, and lick Celeste rosebud crevice orifice with my tongue and fingers.

"What are you doing, Monica?" Celeste looked at her legs as they got raised to Monica's shoulder blades.

Monica hesitating to eat her cunt, look up at Celeste's face, saying, "I am going to taste and enjoy savoring your anus with my tongue. I am sure you will love it."

"Please do it. I need you to play with my anus opening." as Celeste said it and felt her legs placed on Monica's shoulders. A warm tongue penetrated and rotated around Celeste's anal crevice opening as Celeste emitted a scream. Celeste could feel her anal muscled tighten up on Monica's tongue. I was letting Monica's saliva out of her mouth as it went into her smooth opening, as Celeste's thoughts came out, "Oh, my gorgeous woman. Yes, make love to me, Monica. I need it in my life. Oh god, that feels good licking around my opening, penetrates my anal orifice deeper with her dripping wet tongue. Oh yes, keep stroking rosebud anal canal am me even wetter."

Oh, Celeste, as Monica's thoughts came out in her mind, I will make you highly soaking wet cunt lips with my tongue. I keep getting your rosebud more syrupy, and it tasted so good on my tongue. I can feel my mouth and chin slide smoothly across her opening. I like spreading Celeste's muscled legs wide as eating her anus cavity. I love the odor scent of her anus crevice as Monica lets her thoughts drift off.

"Oh, Monica, that feels incredible as you lap at my opening. Put your tongue deeper into my annual canal. I want to feel your tongue fuck me in my annual orifice. I know my cum juices are dripping down onto my anal opening, lick it, and savor the flavor of cunts liquid juice. Oh fuck, that is intense. It feels terrific as you go deep into my anus. Keep doing it, baby. Oh Yeah, that it baby lick me all over." as Celeste issued forth a lot of vulgar words.'

Abruptly Celeste felt Monica's tongue penetrate her rosebud orifice deeper and felt the immense glory of pure sexual pleasure from Celeste. She reached down with her hands and held them against Monica's head, exploring more of her desire as it radiated throughout Celeste's muscled body. Monica kept going in and out of her rosebud orifice crevice, moaning out, 'Oh... my... god. That so incredible. It is taking my breath away. Please make me cum, my sweetheart." Celeste kept trying to catch her breath as she yelled out loudly.

Monica looks upward at Celeste, seeing her shut her eyes, and her hands kept moving with Monica, thinking, I love to penetrating her anus canal several times as Celeste pressed against my tongue. I love to enter her anal opening, but I can see Celeste is ready to cum all over my mouth. Yummy for both of us.

Celeste's hands let loose of Monica's head, grabbed the sheets, moaning, yelling out in a loud voice, "Monica, I am cumming. I love it when you eat me all over my anus and my cunt. Your tongue is consciously making me go mad with each stroke you make across my anal opening. My cunt inner vagina layer is fleshing wet with my juicy fluid. Oh...! Fuck!" I cannot grab the sheets hard enough to hold Monica close to me, as it tears me apart with each syrupy fluid flows out of my cunt, as Celeste thought kept pouring out with each saturated pulsating cum kept pouring out of her cunt.

Celeste is cumming into Monica's mouth as she held onto Celeste's legs to keep them wide open for her. Monica kept on going in and out as she lapped away at her fleshy anal orifice. Monica could taste all Celeste's sloppy fluid essence as it flowed out of Celeste's cunt. Monica kept swallowing Celeste sweet fluid juices into her mouth, thinking, Oh cum for me, baby, discharge your cum's into my mouth. Oh, that it. I can finally taste the bittersweet taste of your cunt's juices. On no, she cannot take it longer.

"Oh, stop eating my pussy; it so tenders right now. Please stop, please. Monica, you are making me soaking wet down there."

Monica moved upward, so her body rested on top of Celeste, saying, "You look like your in peace right now?"

"I am in peace. Let me hold you, Monica. I enjoyed what you did for me. Finally, I dreamed about you eating my pussy, and you ravishing my anal opening. I love feeling you next to me right now. I love what you did to my ass opening, and it is itch down there. Lay next to me, my darling. I want to wrap my big, muscled arms around you and feel your body on top of me." Celeste looked up with her sparkling eyes.

Monica moved upward, so her body rested on top of Celeste, saying, "Kiss me, my wonderful woman."

"I am, darling.', as Celeste said it, she reached up for her head and kissing Monica passionately on soft, wet lips. Neither of them stopped kissing each other, as Celeste added, 'Lay down next to me. I want to recover. When I recover from all the sex we had, I am going to eat your cunt. Oh, I love you, Monica."

"Please recover as I would like that. We still have the rest of the afternoon to play." as Monica said it.

Celeste went down onto Monica's cunt and ate her till she could not stand it any longer. Afterward, they both drifted off to sleep for a long time.

Monica woke up, looked at her clock, and realized they had been asleep for four hours. She looked at Celeste, sat up on the bed, thinking, after I cum, I am wet down in my pussy. I know that I am in love with Celeste, and I know that I am a lesbian. I could not love another person in my life. I hope she realizes that too. I am going to; at least tell her that I am lesbian. Felling the pain in me; when I leave Celeste. It makes me empty inside, and I do not like being without her. Oh, she is gradually waking up.

Celeste open her eyes, saw Monica sitting against the wall, and asked her, "You must have been thinking?"

"I was thinking about us, the time we spent together this weekend and the amount of pure sex that goes on between us. I also realized I am a lesbian who is in love with you." Monica said it, leaned down, and kissed Celeste's head.

"Monica, I knew that after the first time spent together at my place. I am a lesbian too, who loves you very much.', as Celeste said it. Sitting next to Monica as she added, 'I know you are leaving me in a couple of hours, and I am going to miss you."

"I know that being separated is painful for us, but we should get together next weekend?" Monica said it was smiling back at Celeste.

"It would be great to get together next weekend. I will call you during the week, and we will set it up, OK." Celeste responded to Monica.

They both looked at each other, held each other close.

I hope you enjoy this, and there will be another story.

12