A Personal Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,262 Followers

I didn't know what to say, so I kept quiet.

"Is that alright, I'm sorry?"

"Of course!" I said reluctantly leaning back to my side of the couch.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "I said I won't sleep with you, yet, but I didn't say the fun has to end here. I'm horny as hell and can tell you are too."

"I am..." I chuckled.

"Let me take care of that." she said pointing at my bug erection.

She got on her knees in front of me, pulled my jeans down and my boxers. She opened her dress revealing she wasn't wearing a bra. Her gorgeous tits hung low to her hips, full and firm with pale pink areolas and tiny hard nipples. They thrust out from her body about half a foot in front of her slim waist. Her skin was flawless and smooth. I was mesmerized.

"I've never done this before, but mom showed me how."

"Huh?" I asked, but she ignored me. I was too horny to care.

She pulled down my boxers revealing an angry hard cock. "I want you to make love to my breasts!" she said.

To this day, that was the hottest thing anyone has said to me. She parted her tits and wrapped them around my rock hard cock. I screamed in pleasure as I felt the tits slowly start to swallow me.

"I'm glad to like it!" she said sweetly.

She spat on my cock and used her giant tits to lather the spit around it. "I'm a 38 M cup!" she said proudly.

I couldn't speak I was in so much pleasure. I moaned as she pressed her tits tighter around my cock, jiggling them around my cock, feeling the tight firmness of her massive tits against my dick.

"Your cock is lost in these boobs!" she said chuckling.

"Well they so big and beautiful!" I responded.

She lifted them up and down my cock slowly savouring the moment as my over assaulted cock begged for mercy. Her hot cleavage felt incredible as her two mountainous tits attempted to milk my cock. She increased the speed.

"It's too good!" I moaned.

"I'm jacking you off with my tits!" she cried.

It looked almost comical, these giant tits, three times the size of her head pleasuring my cock that was hidden between giant M cup pillowy breasts. The feeling was immense as I writhed in pleasure as she continued to bounce her tits up and down on my pole.

To tell you the truth, I lasted all but about a minute as she smashed her tits wildly into my cock while I groaned on the couch. Each stroke up and down felt like I was about to cum. I couldn't hold back.

"Gonna cum!" I moaned.

At hearing this, she made fists with her hands and smashed her tits from the side even tighter as she hefted her M cups up and down and round and round my shaft.

"Cum for me...tell me these big tits gonna make you cum!"

I couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth.

"So...good...almost...almost there!" I grunted.

With one last thrust, I grabbed and mashed her tits around my cock as I burst through her cleavage one last time feeling the soft breasts against my hard cock and exploded many spurts of hot, cum on her tits.

"Arrrrrgggghhhhh!" I screamed as the first pleasure wave overtook me and I fell back slightly onto the couch. Cum was pouring out my cock and some spurted heavily into her cleavage as I groaned loudly.

"Hnnnnnnnn!" I screamed.

Finally after what felt like an eternity of happiness, my body relaxed and she gently massaged her cum covered cleavage around my softening cock.

"Wow, I didn't know you would come that quickly!" she chuckled.

I felt a bit embarrassed. "Neither did I, but it was too good." I said.

"Well I'm glad. Magic titties!" she chuckled.

I cleaned myself up and she did the same. I wanted to ask her if she would like some attention but I didn't want to push my luck.

We both got dressed.

"I had an amazing time tonight." she said.

"Me too!" I said still panting a bit.

"Shall we meet up tomorrow? I have the day off. There is an amazing waterfall, about twenty minutes out of town. We could go for a short hike together?"

I'm not the biggest hiker but having had the most amazing titfuck of my life, was amazing. I couldn't wait for more even if that meant hiking.

We said out goodbyes and drove home. I got a text while driving home.

Joanne: Can't wait to show you the waterfall...if you know what I mean.

I responded. Can't wait to see it! lols!

The next day we arranged to meet up in the late morning. I had just showered when I received a phone call. It was Jane. She said that she urgently needed to talk to me. I tried to get her to talk on the phone but she insisted we meet. I suggested the museum but she said I needed to meet at my place where it was more private. This felt weird but I reluctantly gave her my address and she came around.

I really didn't understand why she couldn't talk on the phone. She makes me uncomfortable with all the questions and the weird interest in her daughters sex life.

At the same time, my interest peaked as to what she wanted to talk to me about.

Not too long later, there was a knock at the door. I opened it and there was Jane. Busty as ever in a low cut tight green blouse and skinny ripped jeans. She really dresses well for her age. She definitely pulls it off.

"Hi Jane! Please come in!" I said.

"Hi, thanks! Could I have a drink? Oh wait I forgot this isn't your home, do you have coffee?"

"Sure, have a seat there!" I motioned to the small lounge area.

I made two cups of coffee from the machine and handed one to her and sat down.

"So, let me get right to it." she said. "First of all, Joanne can't stop talking about you, sounds like you had an amazing date!"

"Well that's good, right?"

"Yes, it is. She told me about your date and of course I let her use my office for afterwards...if you know what I mean."

"I do..." I said feeling myself blush.

"The thing is this. Joanne's dad left us, out the blue, no warning, nothing, just left. After twenty odd years of marriage, didn't say where he was going or anything. He doesn't stay on touch and last I heard he was in a small fishing village on the ither side of the world with some hippy he met..." She had a longing expression on her face.

"So anyway, Joanne is all I have, this is why we are so close. We do almost everything together. We look out for each other in every way. Does this make sense?"

"It does." I nodded.

"As you can see, Joanne inherited my genes and has grown even bigger breasts than me. Which I know you like."

I felt myself blush again.

"Not much bigger than me, but still..."

This was getting weirder.

"Mine are still pretty big and what I'm trying to ask you...well Joanne said it's ok...um. How do I say this? I miss what she is having with you, the relationship, the fun, you know a holiday fling. I want what she is having!" she said honestly.

"Do you mean..." I started.

"I want you to date us both!"

Did I hear her correctly. She wants to date me while I date her daughter? This gorgeous MILF with natural tits bigger than my head. I couldn't believe it.

"This must be a joke?" I said surprised.

"It isn't. I haven't had a good time like she's apparently having in many years and I'm jealous. You are here for a few more days, let's make the most of it."

"And Joanne is fine with it?"

"She is, provided we share your time equally."

I thought for a moment. Not sure why I needed to. This gorgeous woman and her equally hot daughter want to date me at the same time. No strings attached? This was too good to be true. It was just a weird situation.

"Ok..." I said.

Jane smiled back at me showing those gorgeous teeth. "Great, now I believe you two are off to the waterfall soon."

"Oh yes that's true, but that's not for an hour, why don't you stay for a drink." I said feeling more comfortable with the situation.

Jane played with her hair and smiled sexily. "I was hoping you would say that." I poured some more coffee but she stopped me. "Don't worry about that! I forgot I brought a great bottle of red." she said as it was taken out of her bag. I poured us a glass each and started talking.

We spoke for about half an hour and each were on our 2nd glass of wine. There was a slight pause in the conversation. She looked at me deeply and suddenly spoke.

"Have you always been a boob guy?" she asked boldly taking a big sip of wine.

"I think so yeah. If I'm honest I really like them big...like enormous. " I blurted out.

"Got you covered there!" she flirted back.

"You do! Have you always had big boobs?" I asked.

"Since school yes, then after I finished school and went to university, they grew even bigger, like huge, but the rest of my body stayed the same. I got a lot of attention. At first it was unwanted but then I grew to like it. I was J cup then and I showed them off whenever I could. God, I was such a slut back then!"

"Well, dressing sexily isn't a bad thing!"

"Yeah but I slept with so many people. Guys and even some girls. I had some fun, experimented you know what it's like at 19."

"Tell me more..." I said.

"They were all different, big, small, well built, like I said women too, but they all had one thing in common, obsession with my huge breasts!"

I liked where this conversation was going.

"Did you have any threesomes?" I asked.

"I did with two guys, just once and twice with two girls and a guy. I much preffered sharing a guy with another woman, I dunno, I just find it hot! What about you then?"

"Threesomes? No, but always wanted to try it" I said.

"Well then, here's your chance with two busty ladies for you!"

"What?!!!" I almost spat out my wine. But you're mother and daughter..."

"I know but isn't that hot? A mom and daughter fantasy!"

I never even thought about that to be honest, but suddenly the idea sounded amazing.

"Yeah, I guess it would be." I said nonchalantly.

"Well, think about it. Four giant tits to play with!" she smiled. "I have spoken to Joanne about it already and she said she would be keen if you were."

I couldn't stop thinking about it. I mean it should be fine right, but isn't that incest, I thought. I decided to talk to Joanne about it later and change the subject.

"So! You said you were almost as big as Jane?"

She took another sip. "I did yes."

"Well how big are we talking." I replied.

She took another sip. It felt like ages but I was starting to get excited and horny.

"L cups, now come here!"

I don't know if it was the wine but I leaped up, pinned her arms back and firmly pushed her down on the large couch.

I lay ontop of her, crushing her massive tits against me. We both moaned together. I kissed her deeply and ground onto her, my hard cock almost bursting through my pants.

"Ahhh fuck thats good!" she moaned.

"Let me in!" I said confidently.

"I'm so wet!" she said pulling off her blouse, displaying her massive black bra.

I pulled the L cups down under her tits and feasted on her natural delights. Huge and firm, they jutted out off her chest and sagged slightly to the side as natural tits do. I feasted on them, smashing them around my face, sucking hard on her nipples and shoving as much of them into my mouth as I could.

"Ahhh...fuck!" I groaned.

I pulled her pants down, exposing her beautiful thick hips and matching black panties. She took off her top exposing her flat and soft tummy, with a hint of extra weight.

I pulled the panties down in a hurry.

"Wait!" she said. "Do you have a condom?"

"Shit...I don't!" I said feeling frustrated I hadn't thought if that.

"Fuckit, I'm too horny, just pull out and cum on my tits!"

Without hesitating, I slowly inserted my cock into her warm cunt. It sunk deep into her.

"Gaaaah!" she cried.

"So good!" I moaned.

"I want you to fuck me...not make love...FUCK ME!" she screamed.

I took encouragement from this. Her pussy was hot, tight and well lubricated for me. It wrapped around my cock snugly and each thrust inside her felt incredible. I started thrusting hard and heavy into this L cup MILF.

"Ahhhhhhh!" We cried together as she started rubbing her clit.

I grabbed a massive breast with each hand and squeezed them firmly, enjoying the sponginess of her ample tits while I jack hammered her with my dick, occasionally pulling my cock all the way out and back in again. She thrust against me, meeting my thrusts.

"Ah...ah...ah..oh FUCK...FUUUUCK!" she cried. "I'm close...gon cum!" she shrieked.

"Cum on my cock...I'm close too!" I moaned.

I thrust harder and faster now trying to time our orgasms together.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" she screeched.

She rubbed her clit faster while groaning and yelling like she was giving birth.

Her pussy shook and I felt it tighten around my cock as I reached the point of no return. I pulled just in time for a thick stream of cum that shot out across her tits, jacking my cock off over them just as another stream shot out and coated her giant breasts.

"Gaaaaaaaaaah!" she screeched as she came! Her body shook like she was possessed.

"Hhhhhnnnnnnnn!" I moaned as the last few spurts dribbled out. I was out of breath but rolled off and lay on the floor while we both recovered.

I looked over to Jane who had her eyes closed, and was breathing heavily. I watched as her giant tits rose and fell with her breath.

"That was amazing! I haven't been fucked like that in years!"

"Good! Well there's more where that came from!" I joked.

"There better be!"

"Shit, look at the time, I need to go!" I said.

We cleaned up each other, kissed goodbye and went I off to the date with Joanne.

The date was kind of boring. We did a mostly flat hike in the forest to see a waterfall, but once we got there, I was bored after looking at it for five minutes. I guess I was still a but distracted with what had happened with Jane. We had fun though and Joanne was looking hot in tight yoga pants and a sports bra. Not sure how she managed to fit her M cup tits in that, but she did.

Afterwards we decided to go back to my place for a shower and a movie. We would order food delivery and enjoy the night chilled. It was also great because the museum was closed the next day which meant Joanne didn't have to work.

When we arrived, I showed Joanne the place. "Not bad!" she said. "Nice holiday pad, but the hot tub is too small."

"True, but who would I go in one with?" I asked.

"Me, silly! Anyway, I have one at home."

"Nice!"

"You go shower, I'll order food for us. Happy with burgers and chips?"

"Absolutely!" I replied. "See you now."

I started showering when I heard the door creak open. In walked Joanne, completely naked. She was a walking wet dream.

I had never seen her completely naked but she was average height. She was all tits and ass. With a thick, slightly chubby tummy, and hips. She hopped into the shower with me.

"Tight squeeze in here!" she said looking sweetly up at me, crushing those heavy breasts against me. I started to get hard. She turned around giving me a view of her big apple bum. Those firm cheeks thrust out from her beautiful body. "Drip some soap down my back." she said.

I obliged by squeezing a soapy sponge down her back watching the soap run down her elegant back in the crack of her ass. The hot shower continued to pour down on us. I was rock hard by that time.

She gyrated her wet, soapy ass against me, letting my cock slide between her ample buttocks. I had never done that before and the feeling was amazing.

"Thrust between my ass!"

I thrust my rock hard cock between the beautiful soft bum. I grabbed her hips for balance as I felt my soapy cock sink into her giant bum. The cheeks enveloped my cock as I struggled not to cum.

"Grab my tits!" she commanded.

I picked up the massive M cup tits from the bottom, feeling her hard nipples and feeling the immense weight and firmness of her natural tits. I groaned loudly. "Ohhhhhhh!"

She groaned too as she tightened the grip on my cock with her ass by clenching as I continued fucking between her plump ass cheeks.

"Squeeze my tits tighter!"

I thrust hard and firmly sunk my fingers into her overgrown tits. "Ahhh so good!" I said as I pounded away between her cheeks.

"Don't cum yet!" she said. "Let's get out the shower and take this to the bedroom!"

Without a word, we both jumped out the shower, dried ourselves and ran to the bedroom. We were both so horny and full of lust. She jumped into my arms and we kissed deeply, our tongues twisting around each other.

I cradled her face gently and we looked into each others eyes. This felt more like a romance than a holiday fling.

She knelt down on her knees and started licking my cock gently. I watched as she licked the underside while lightly stroking my groin and balls. "That's a nice cock. Mind if I suck it?"

I groaned my approval as she gently started sucking the head, bobbing her head slowly. It was heaven. She slowly fed my cock into her mouth until most of it was in her mouth and down her throat. She was almost deep throating me and was gagging a bit.

"Ahhhhh fuck that's good!" I moaned.

She bobbed her head faster while using her tongue to pleasure my cock from all angles. I felt her hot mouth vacuum my cock deep into her mouth. I grabbed onto the walls to steady myself as she moaned.

"Too good!" I cried as she stopped sucking.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked.

"Mm!" I said.

She lay on the bed. Without asking, I went down on her. Her beautiful pink pussy shimmered as it was wet already but I licked around her lips, teasing her.

"Ahhhhh!" she moaned as my tongue eagerly danced around her moist lips.

I gently worked my way up to her clit and circled my tongue around it. "Nnnnnnn, stop teasing me!" she said.

I finally latched onto her clit while I put a finger into her pussy and gently fucked her with it.

"Ahhhh my fuuuuck!" she screamed.

I fucked my finger in her faster while sucking her clit as she bucked on the bed, groaning as I pleasured her beautiful pussy. Her giant tits sloped to the side and up over her chin as I watched them jiggle.

She handed me a condom and I put it on quickly and entered her beautiful cunt while standing up. It was incredible as her love tunnel felt like it was opening up to accommodate my cock. Warm, wet and tight.

"Ohhh fuck...fuck...fuuuuck!" she bucked and thrashed wildely! "Cooooomiiiinnngggg!"

I felt her pussy spasm and quiver on my cock as she screamed like a demon and shut her eyes. It felt amazing as I kept fucking her deep and hard.

"Arrggggghhhhhhhh! Fucking....fuuuuck! So gooooood!" she screeched as she came hard. "Keep going...!" she encouraged.

"So good!" I moaned as her tight, wet pussy suddnely became tighter as she clenched, while at the same time rubbing her clit. I could barely thrust into her it was so tight. Her pussy attempted to milk my desperate cock.

"Fuck me...fuck me hard!" she bellowed. "Gon...gon cum!" she moaned.

I grabbed onto her M cup tits and pounded for all I was worth. Her magical pussy and amazing tits brought all sorts of pleasure as I humped away at this busty beauty.

"I'm close!" I moaned. "Too good...fuuuuuck!" I cried as I continued to grab massive amounts of tit flesh. Her nipples were hard and poking my hands as I reached the point of no return.

"CUMMIIIIIIIIING!" I yelled.

"Me too!" she cried.

I felt her pussy quake and tighten for the second time and while still molesting her massive tits, my balls boiled, I thrust deep inside her and I came hard.

"Faaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" I cried.

"Ah yeaaah!" she shrieked eyes rolling back into her head.

I bucked my hips fast and thrust my overworked cock deep into her depths and unloaded my cum into the condom.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned as I continued coming while still deep on her pussy.

She moaned and oanted as she came down from her intense orgasm.

Finally, I collapsed on her, squashing her massive tits under me. She stroked my hair and kissed my neck sweetly. I was still inside her softening slowly.

LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,262 Followers