A Personal Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out and lay next to her, both of us out of breath. "You were amazing!" I said to her.

"So were you tiger!" she laughed in a cheesy way. I took the condom off and threw it away.

We looked at each other and smiled. I felt myself drifting to sleep. "I'm sleepy!" I said.

"Same." she said closing her eyes.

We fell asleep and woke up several hours later. The sun was setting.

We woke up together, refreshed and satisfied. "There's been something I've been meaning to tell you." I said.

"Me too!" she said.

"You go first!" I said.

"You sure?" she asked gathering her clothes.

"Of course!"

"Well my mom has been asking about us a lot, she wants to make sure I'm ok. Now, you can say no, but...well this is weird...sorry...but she wants to...have a threesome!"

"I know!" I said laughing.

"What?" she asked looking shocked.

I told her the story of her mom coming by, the sex, everything.

"Lucky you!" she winked.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"Why should I be? She doesn't want to take you from me, she just wants what I'm having. I love my mom and am willing to share you."

I couldn't believe this is happening!

"You looked shocked! I'm fine with it if you are?" she said.

"Sorry, I'm fine with it too. I wasn't ready for that."

"Great, so let's do something tomorrow, you, me and mom! We gonna give you something you will never forget! Now let's order food, I'm starving!"

That's what we did, ordered food, watched a movie and cuddled. I asked if she wanted to sleep over but said she didn't have any clothes for the next day, so disappointingly, I took her home and dropped her outside.

Her mom immediately opened the door and waved. I waved back, my heart beating quickly. I wanted to believe this was a dream but it was real.

I drove home and climbed straight into bed and surprisingly fell asleep quickly.

The next day was Sunday and my phone buzzed. It was already 10am.

I read the text from Jane: Come around...we're ready for you! ; )

I gasped! I honestly thought this was a trap, too good to be true. I responded, I would be there in an hour. I got up, my stomach felt half excited, half sick. I managed to eat something, had a shower, dressed well and left.

I arrived at the house, parked my car and knocked on the door. Joanne opened it and beamed at me. "Come in!"

"T...thanks!" I stuttered.

"As it was a colder day, mom started the hot tub. That's where we're going."

She led me to the hot tub outside. It was completely secluded from neighbours or prying eyes. All I could see was the amazing high up view of the town Jane was already inside...completely naked.

"John! Welcome...strip down and join us!"

I felt a little more at ease now and while still weird, Joanne winked at me as uf to say it's ok and we got undressed together.

Joanne hopped in and so did I. The hot water and bubbles felt amazing. "Not there, come sit between us! We won't bite!" she smiled.

I moved to sit between them. Almost immediately they moved towards me and squashed me with their immense tits from both sides. I groaned as I started getting hard. They rubbed and jiggled their tits against me.

"That's better, just relax and enjoy it!" said Jane.

"He's already hard mom!" Joanne said massaging my cock.

I groaned loudly. "You loving this, aren't you John?"

"Hnnn!" I grunted.

While Joanne was massaging my cock, Jane crushed her tits against my arms and started kissing me deeply. I moaned in her mouth as her tongue twirled around mine. Her L cup tits trapped around my arm like she was titfucking it.

Joanne continued stroking my hard cock gently under the hot water while now licking and sucking my nipples.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I groaned hard.

Finally Jane broke the kiss. "That's enough for now, we have plenty of time to enjoy this. Have a drink, it's going to give you energy as she handed me some disgusting looking dark green drink. I took a sip and almost spat it out.

"Drink it up!" said Jane.

"You will need the energy!" Joanne chuckled.

I downed the fruit smoothy that tasted horrible. We relaxed and spoke casually for a little while until Joanne suggested we move to the bedroom. I dried off and watched the gorgeous women do the same.

I walked into the bedroom with Joanne and Jane, completely naked. It was a dark room with soft music playing from a speaker.

"Time to take you to tit heaven!" Jane said.

"Lie down on the bed!" commanded Joanne.

I lay down on the large bed, my heart beating rapidly. They both started massaging my legs with warm oil. They dripped the massage oil onto their hands and onto my body and I felt four, warm hands start to massage me. Their hands felt magical as they each pleasured a leg. I felt them reach my calves. I watched in awe as their gigantic breasts swung and bounced wildly.

I relaxed more, but my cock was rock hard already. I sunk into the pillows behind me as their hands gently reached my thighs. They went closer and closer to my balls and my breathing became more rapid. It felt incredible.

"Mom, is it alright if I you know...?"

"Suck his dick darling...and of course you can!" she smiled.

Joanne hovered over my cock. I felt her hot breath. "I'm gonna tease you...well this dick!" she said with a wicked grin.

She blew warm air on my throbbing cock as it jerked angrily. Meanwhile Jane kneeled down and dropped her gigantic L cup tits onto my face. They were so massive, heavy and warm. I grabbed giant handfuls of the mega tits and begged her to let me have her nipples in my mouth. Her bulging breasts and hard nipples were begging to be sucked and that's just what I did as my cock was now being sucked full throttle almost to the base.

Joannes hot mouth eagerly swallowed my cock as I molested the giant tits in my face. I squeezed her tits so the nipples bulges out into my face and licked and sucked them. Jane was moaning as I sucked her massice hangers for all I was worth.

"Mmmmm so good!" I moaned between Jane's L cup tits. I couldn't believe I was about to fuck a mother and daughter at the same time. The thought enough was enough to make me horny, but now I was living a real fantasy.

"Stay there darling! I want to show you something that will drive him wild!" said Jane.

She kneeled down next to my wet cock, grabbed some lube or massage oil, I cant remember which and smothered my cock. "Right, we're gonna do a double titfuck, remember like I said!" said Jane.

"Yes mom!"

Both women crushed their tits together above my cock and slowly leaned down. Mother and daughter had their giant tits together and I watched in disbelief and joy as my cock was slowly swallowed up by four humongous breasts. Just as the head of my cock sunk in between their L and M cup tits, I groaned uncontrollably.

"Faaaaàaaaaa....Hnnnnnnnn!" I moaned.

My cock sunk further between the heavy, soft tits. Their tits jutted out in front of their slimish bodies obscenely. They teased my cock with their tits, very slowly swallowing my cock whole until they reached my groin. Their tits sat on my groin as I groaned and felt pleasure tears well up in my eyes.

"Now what mom?"

"Smash them around his cock darling, roll your tits around mine, no, go clockwise, I'll go the other way!"

"So good!" I screamed as mother and daughters giant, soft breasts smashed around my cock in every direction.

I felt the warmth of their massive tits smother my cock as the moaned and encouraged me not to cum.

"Too good!" I cried. "I can't hold back!" I screamed as both of them released their tits from my cock just as I was about to cum, but my cock jerked angrily as if to say, why didn't you let me finish.

"Can't come yet! We want you to finish on our tits, but we need you for longer." Joanne said.

As she said that, she climbed on top of me, huge tits jiggling. Jane rolled a condom on my cock while Joanne impaled herself on me. I shuddered with pleasure as I felt my cock bury its way deep into her hot cunt.

"Ahhhh FUUUUCK!" she moaned as she fell forward, dropping those giant hangers in my face. I sucked her nipples while squeezing her giant breasts. I groaned as she fucked me hard and fast. I felt her giant bum rippled against my groin.

"Ha, ha, fuuuuck!" I cried loudly.

I didn't have much time to think as Jane stood over me and put her dripping, hot snatch over my mouth and I went to town, licking and slurping her pussy. I dove my tongue deep into her tight hole as she squirmed and screamed above me.

Meanwhile Joanne flung herself backwards as to give her better access to her clit and rubbed it furiously. Her giant tits shook and wobbled as she fucked her hips wildly on my over stimulated cock.

"Fuck me doggy style!" she commanded.

She got on all fours, shoved her massive bum in the air and I straddled her and sunk my cock into her hot cunt. I thrust in and out slowly, savouring every moment. I felth the warm tightness of her pussy massage my rock hard dick.

"Too good!" I yelled as I grabbed onto her thick hips and pounded away. It felt amazing especially as Jane crushed her massive tits into my back while playing with my ass and balls as I fucked her daughter in front of her.

It was then in that moment that I realized how fucked up this whole situation was. I didn't care I just found it so hot! Mother and daughter together pleasuring me, a stranger on holiday in their small town.

I fucked her harder as Joanne rubbed her clit vigorously while I pounded and shoved my entire length into her.

"Gon cum!" she shrieked.

"Cum on my cock!" I shouted just as her pussy clamped down on my cock, and she collapsed on the bed while my cock was inside her, squeezing the life out of me.

"I want a go now!" moaned Jane as she nuzzled my neck and stroked my chest. I reluctantly pulled out as Joanne recovered on the bed.

"Fuck me in front of my daughter!" she yelled as she lay down on her back. I kneeled over her, about to feed my angry cock into her when she stopped me. "Take off that condom! I don't like them!"

I threw it to the side of the bed. I was so horny and desperate to cum so I didn't care. I fed my dick into her hot pussy and we cried together as I sunk deeper and deeper into her wetness. I grabbed onto her L cup tits as I pounded away, paying special attention to her hard raw nipples.

I thrust slowly at first until she encouraged me to go harder!

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she shrieked!

I drove into her a little too hard! "Ow!" she moaned. Perhaps I was too eager.

I thrust in and out, my hips a blur as I grabbed massive handfuls of giant tits. The feeling was immense. Meanwhile Joanne stood over her mom and had her pussy eaten out. Her and I kissed while her mom ate her pussy out. I had onenhand on her moms tits and the other on Joanne's as I fucked her mom beneath her, kissed her deeply and we moaned in each others mouths.

"Gonna cum!" I yelled into Joanne's mouth as I desperately kissed her. Jane rubbed her clit and was shrieking and bucking wildly as I thrust for all I was worth, cupped Jane's tits and shoved my face into Joannes M cups as we all came together!

Pleasure tears ran down my face as I was surrounded my huge tits, my cock spurted hot cum deep into her cunt while we shook, yelled and came hard. It was such intense pleasure. Jane's pussy convulsed as she came at the same time, squeezing more cum out of me.

I finally collapsed on Jane, crushing her tits beneath me as Joanne fell to the side. It was so hot! Finally I slid off. Joanne was asleep almost immediately. Joanne let me get in the middle and we napped like that, surrounded by mountains of tits.

When I awoke, I got the feeling that everyone felt a bit awkward about what happened. I got dressed and excused myself, kissing Janne goodbye, but Joanne wasn't anywhere around so I just left.

I went back to the hotel room and packed up as I was leaving the next day. I sent a message to Joanne but I never heard back from her. I messaged Jane, but never heard from her either. It was all a bit weird. In fact it was so weird, I started feeling odd.

I would like to tell you things ended well, but it didn't. I even decided to leave early that afternoon and drove home. I took a shower, checked my phone and went to bed early. I never heard back from either of them and I never went back to visit.

All I have are crazy, happy memories and for the first time, I'm telling people my experience. A real experience and as weird as it was, it feels good t9 get it off my chest.