A Personal Story

Story Info
A story that inspired all my big tit fantasies.
9.7k words
4.61
22.1k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,256 Followers

Hi all!

Sorry for the long gaps between stories. It's been a while and all is fine, just life gets busy...always!

Anyway, I have been thinking about writing my story, a true one based on an incredible experience I had a few years ago. I write fiction, so I struggled with the idea of telling people a true story. However the fiction I write is partly based on some truths anyway and I finally have the courage to tell you my story, the truth and nothing but. Only the names and places will be different. I have written it to the best of my memory. This is a one part story.

________________________________

I need to tell you about a time, a crazy series of events that literally was a dream and fantasy come true for me. A few years ago in 2018, I decided to take some time off work and do a road trip to a small town I had always wanted to visit. It was about a seven hour journey by car. I had booked a one bedroom, modern apartment with it's own hot tub. I wanted to see the country and try clear my mind by relaxing, doing forest walks and seeing something different.

I left early in the morning and finally arrived at my holiday apartment in the afternoon. I grabbed the key from the lockbox and let myself in. While I was exhausted from driving, I thought it best to get some food and possibly explore the town. I had a quick shower, unpacked my clothes and got dressed.

I didn't need to drive so I left my car parked and walked towards the town which was only a three minute walk away. It was a beautiful town, with lots of really old buildings, museums, rustic shops and restaurants. This was just what I needed.

I found a hipster type of burger joint and sat down and had a great meal. Now that I was full, I looked on my phone to find some attractions.

There were several museums, forest walks, chocolate tasting and helicopter rides. I didn't feel like walking or helicopters, So I decided to go chocolate tasting, however when I arrived at the shop, there was a notice that said closed for lunch.

That was a bit annoying but I was here for a week. I would be able to do it another time. I decided to go to the museum, one that wasn't entirely boring. I read it had fossills and lots of ancient artifacts.

I made my way to the small building. It looked older than some of the fossils they had in there but as soon as I entered I could see it was modern inside and quite large. I made my way to reception but no one was there. I looked around but no one was around.

"Hello?" I said.

No answer. I walked around the front desk and saw an office at the back. I walked in line with the open door.

"Hello?" I said again.

"Sorry! One moment" I heard a female voice.

I heard quick footsteps and out of the office, tits first, were two of the biggest breasts I had ever seen, followed by a gorgeous dark brunette, curvy as hell but with a slim waist. She was wearing tight leggings that hugged her thick, curvy body showing off hips, thighs and bum. Her tight jumper hugged the obscenely large breasts that hung to her hips, but jutted out about a foot in front of her chest. Gorgeous, I was just not expecting that. She must have been 25 years old.

"Sorry again!" she said adjusting her dark framed glasses on her exquisite face. She tucked a long strand of her thick hair behind her ear, looked up at me and smiled. "Anyway, entrance for one adult?"

I felt myself getting flustered but somehow kept my cool. "Yes, please!"

"You're the only visitor we've had today and judging by the time, probably the last."

"Oh that's ok, I dont mind." I said.

"Ok thats 8 Dollars for the day, but you could buy a pass for 2 days if you want? That's 12 Dollars!"

"Sure, um...that one!"

"Which one?" she asked while smiling.

It was my turn to apologize. "Sorry, I meant the two day pass." Any excuse to see her again.

"Perfect, just keep these two tickets, well one ticket now..." she joked while tearing 1 ticket and handing me the other. "You can use this tomorrow or by the end of the week."

"Thanks, I'm here on holiday, will definitely use this before the end of the week!"

"How you finding this town, boring right?" she asked.

"Haha, no not at all, I think it's quaint, unique and relaxing. Just what I need."

"Hmmmm...somehow I think you're being sarcastic." she said.

"No, really, I mean it!" I said truthfully.

"Give it a few days!" she smirked. "Here's a map, we close at 4pm today. Enjoy!"

"I will, thanks!" I said trying not to glance at her breasts. Women just know when you do that and I didn't want to be a creep.

I walked off, my heart racing, feeling good and confident. She must have a boyfriend I'm sure, with a body like that there was no way she would be single.

I was the only one in the museum and it felt strange but also was great I had the place to myself. I learnt many fascinating facts, saw some amazing fossils and dinosaur bones. I moved onto the next exhibit.

"Ahem!" I heard a voice behind me and turned around. "We close at 4...sorry!"

It was the beautiful woman from the front office. "Huh?" I glanced at my watch. It was already 5 past 4. "Wow, I didn't even notice the time! Sorry!"

"It's fine, but I must close or mom will be upset again."

"Um...?" I began.

"My mom runs and owns the place. I work here most days. Last time I stayed open a bit late, mom got mad!"

"Oh, I get it." I smiled supportively.

"You can come back tomorrow, I'll be here..." she said turning a bit red.

"Sure, I will do that." I said.

I hurried out of the building, my heart still racing. She was just perfect. The thought about seeing her tomorrow got me really excited.

I walked back to my holiday apartment and suddenly felt exhausted. I changed and fell asleep almost instantly but I didn't stay asleep. I kept waking up thinking about her. I didn't even get her name.

The next morning I woke up, showered, got ready went to the local cafe and had an amazing brunch. Then I hurried to the museum, excited to see her again.

I was walking swiftly but didn't want to seem over eager so I slowed down and walked in. There she was, wearing jeans and a similar jumper that hugged her giant breasts and hips.

"Hello again!" I said cheerfully.

"Oh hey! You came back!" she said smiling.

"You know I didn't get your name." I said.

"Oh yes...sorry, I'm supposed to wear a name badge...I'm Joanne." she smiled.

"I'm John!" I replied.

"Well John, it looks like you're the first one here. Go right ahead."

"Thanks!" I said. I needed to ask her out. This was too good to pass up. My heart thumped loudly in my throat. What if she had a boyfriend. I just went for it.

"Listen, when you close, I mean when the museum closes, would you like to show me around town...wait, sorry...I mean, would you like to get a drink or something?"

She went deep red, smiled shyly and looked at the floor. "Me?" she acted surprised. It felt like a million years had passed then she answered.

"Yes...well I need to check with mom. I'm not weird or anything but she worries about me."

"Of course!" I said.

"I'll let you know when I've asked her."

"Ok sounds good Joanne."

"Right, onto the next exhibit." I said in a posh bad British accent. She smiled at me and turned to leave.

I could barely focus on the exhibits as I was thinking about Joanne the whole time. Her beauty and her body. Hopefully her mom would say yes.

I had looked around for a few hours and it was lunch time. I hadn't heard back from Joanne and I was starting to get hungry. I headed towards the exit.

"Hey, there you are!" I said smiling.

"Hey John! You done already?"

"Well I am quite hungry."

"There's an awesome restaurant called Gino's, just to the left when you exit the museum. Oh and mom is coming down to meet you."

"Meet me? Why?"

"Don't worry, I think she wants to check you out first. Make sure you're not a weirdo killer or something. " she joked.

"Well, I'm not a killer, I joked back...still weird though!" we laughed together.

"Anyway she should be here when you get back so see you then?"

"Absolutely!" I replied.

While eating my pasta, I thought it was weird that she had this overbearing over protective mother, but just to get a drink with this incredible woman, would be worth it.

I finished my fantastic pasta and entered the museum again. Joanne was not at the front desk. "Hello?" I called.

"Joanne?"

"I'm Jane!" said a voice behind me. "You must be John!"

Before me stood a duplicate of Joanne, sure she was a bit older but the exact same build, except this woman was a little slimmer and taller but still thick in all the right places. She wore a red business suit and looked just as beautiful as her daughter.

She stuck out her hand politly. "Nice to meet you."

"Good to meet you!" I said.

"Joanne has gone home for the day. Why don't you step into my office and we can talk. Sound ok?"

"Uh, yeah sure!" I replied.

Walking into her office felt strangely like an interview. I didn't realize how much stranger it would become!

"Have a seat!" she offered while she sat in a big leather chair.

"Sure, thanks!"

"I hope you don't mind me doing this but since you want to date my daughter, I must vet you. You see, Joanne has been hurt a lot in the past and I am protective over my only daughter."

"It's fine..." I lied.

"What do you do for work John?"

"I'm a senior marketing manager for a large insurance firm."

"I see. That sounds interesting."

"It pays the bills but yes I have worked on some interesting projects."

She looked me up and down and nodded slowly.

"So you're on holiday here then?"

"Yes, for a few days."

"So you're here for a few days and you asked my daughter out why? You can't commit to her?"

"Well, I just asked her out because she seems cool and.."

"John, are you a breast man?"

I couldn't believe she asked me that question. I felt myself turning red, my cheeks hot. I felt like vomiting, I was so nervous.

"Um..."

"Well, are you or not?"

"Ahhh..."

"You've obviously noticed Joanne has big breasts, do you like that or not?" she asked getting impatient.

What the fuck was going on? So many thoughts running through my mind, I just wanted to run out the office and drive back home. Somehow I could sense she would know if I'm bullshitting, so I decided to be honest.

"Yes, I do like that." I blurted out.

"Good, so you are a boob guy!"

I seemed to have answered the question correctly. I relaxed my body a bit. The chair I was sitting on felt less hard and more comfortable.

"You may think it's weird to ask this, but several men have tried to date my daughter but they weren't breast men. For Joanne to be happy in the bedroom, she needs to have someone that knows how to handle extremely large breasts."

"Ok...I see." I nodded. Why did she care how her daughter feels in the bedroom, especially since this would just be a holiday fling.

"Just a few more questions." she said while pacing up and down the room.

"What's the biggest girl you've been with, you know in the chest department?"

"Uh, probably my last girlfriend."

"How big was she?"

"38 H." I replied.

"Oh dear, well Joanne is a lot bigger than that. I'm not sure you could please her."

All I kept thinking was why the fuck the mom is interested in her daughters pleasure or life! This whole thing felt weird.

"I can definitely please her." I said desperately, not really sure why I said that.

Jane eyed me suspicious suspiciously. "How?"

"Well, a lot of women with breasts that large have...um...

"Have what?" she asked even more impatiently.

"Sensitive...uh...nipples!" I blurted out.

"Go on!" she said sitting down at her desk.

"Well you can you use your imagination right?" I asked.

"We're both adults here, you can tell me."

"Oh alright. Well I would suck them..."

"Pull them gently!" she interrupted.

"Yes...I guess."

"Ok, look, I think that's enough questions for now. It seems you can handle my daughter and her needs." she said.

"Good, can I go?" I asked.

"Yes you can, but we will chat again. Nice meeting you John." she smiled.

"You too!" I said hurriedly making an exit.

I left as quick as I could without looking desperate, got into my car and went back to my apartment. I just felt kind of weird like a mother shouldn't be asking forward questions like that to someone, especially someone who they have just met. It left a bad taste in my mouth.

I decided to shower and enjoy a night in, perhaps watch a movie. I wasn't sure if I should message Joanne so I didn't.

I showered, picked up the TV remote and sat down to watch some TV, when my phone vibrated.

It was Joanne.

Joanne: Mom told me the good news! Seems you past the test. When would you like to go on a date?

I read the message several times. I'm not sure if I wanted to respond. I know she was beautiful and busty but something inside me knew it's wrong.

I thought about it, I mean, I am on holiday, I could just have some fun and leave. I replied back.

Me: Yes, great news. How about tomorrow after work?

Joanne: Amazing, yes I finish at 6pm, should we meet at 7pm? Will give me some time to lock up and get ready? Could you fetch me at the museum?

Me: Sounds good, will fetch you at the museum. See ya! x

Joanne: Absolutely! Can't wait! xx

I still had an uneasy feeling about this. Her overprotective mother, the questions but the more I thought about it, the less anxious I became. At least it would just be me and her this time.

Anyway, not much happened the next day, I woke up late, but let me skip the boring bits and get to the point.

I started getting ready at around 6pm and took a short drive to the museum where I would fetch her. I was feeling good and quite excited.

I waited outside the museum at 7pm exactly. It was a few minutes past. I looked around and at my watch. She must be running late, I thought. I sent her a text, no answer.

It was about 10 past seven, so I called, no answer. I went to go check the museum and noticed the door was a little bit open. I pushed it open gently and walked inside. The door closed behind me. Most of the lights were switched off but a few remained on while I walked towards the front desk. I called out, "Hello?" No answer. On the counter at the front desk was a red envelope, it caught my eye. I saw it was addressed to me! I opened it. It read:

Dear John

I thought it would be best for you to come find me, somewhere in the museum. We can have it all to ourselves. But let's have a little fun while we do it.

Clue 1: Slithering reptiles, a room so green.

Two doors right and through, it may seem.

That's cute, a fun little game to play. I had to find her. I picked up a map and found the reptile room and two doors to the right was the entrance to the sea fossils. I walked through the fossils and through the last door which was closed. I opened it up. I seemed to remember this was the room with a giant whale skeleton.

It was completely dark except for a few lights on the ramp which I used to make my way down to the ground level. As I got closer, I realised Joanne had put a table, two chairs and some candles right in the middle of the whale skeleton, where it's stomach would be. She wasn't at the table, but I sat down.

I was touched. I mean honestly, a bit much for a first date, but I didn't mind too much. Eventually she came out, carrying bags of takeaway food.

"Damn, sorry the delivery driver was late!"

She came closer to me and finally I could see what she was wearing. She wore a beautiful long white dress, super low cut that displayed her giant, full and incredible breasts. Her brown hair thick, straight and shiny. I got up off my chair and kissed her cheek.

"This is amazing, this effort!" I said.

"Well, where else would we be able to eat in a Whales stomach!" she chuckled. "Here, help yourself, I got a variety of Thai food from my favourite restaurant!"

So we ate, laughed, joked and spoke what felt like hours. The conversation flowed beautifully and it turns out she is quite a normal person, despite her mom being a bit weird.

"So, for dessert, I got us some cake. I made it myself, but I thought we could eat it in the VIP lounge."

"VIP lounge?" I asked.

"Well, my mom's office. It has a couch and is very comfy!" she smiled.

"Lead the way!" I said.

She took my hand and we walked together to her mom's office. We got inside and she closed the door.

"It's just through there!" she said.

She put a few dim lights on. There was a huge desk with a monitor, and off to the side a separate room with a few couches, TV and a heater. It was quite homely.

We walked to the office, still holding hands.

"Would you like a drink?" she asked. "Mom keeps the good stuff in this fridge."

"Sure, you have vodka?"

"Don't tell me you like vodka too, with lemonade?"

"I do, but I only do doubles with really pretty girls!" I replied.

"Haha, cheesy as fuck!" she laughed. "I like it!" she said as she stood up, boobs bobbling wildly.

She sat next to me and handed me a drink. We drank and flirted a bit. Her hand rested on my knee. I started getting turned on. We were chatting then there was a small lull in the conversation. It went quiet, except for the soft hum of the fridge.

"You may not believe this, but I'm not very experienced...you know, sexually!"

"That's ok!" I said reassuringly.

"People think, well some people around town that just because I have big boobs, I am a slut!"

"I don't think that!" I said truthfully.

"You are so sweet! I like that!"

"I know you're here on holiday and won't be staying long but I just feel we have had an amazing connection tonight." she said taking a small sip of her drink.

"I agree, it's been unique...it's just...um, your mom..."

"What about my mom?" she asked.

"The questions!" I chuckled nervously.

" Oh god! What did she ask you?"

"She asked me if I was a boob guy." I blurted out.

"Well, we know the answer to that!" she chuckled. I couldn't help but laugh too.

"What else?" she asked.

"Asked if I know how to handle big breasts and even asked the bra size of my last girlfriend!"

"God, she is so embarrassing...there is something you should know about my mom...she...she...look nevermind, forget that, she's not here now, I am." she said smiling.

There was a pause, I thought this would be the right moment to kiss her. I leaned in and so did she. Our hot lips touched each others and my heart raced uncontrollably.

Our tongues met and she moaned in my mouth. I tried my best to resist her huge tits. My hands just wanted to explore them.

I pulled her in closer and we kissed deeper. I finally felt those giant, firm tits press against my chest. They felt squishy, incredibly heavy and full. I moaned as I felt them crash into my chest.

I finally took a hand and gently grabbed a tit. Each was much bigger than my head. They felt so damn good. They thrust out from her body. Beautiful and natural tits. I now took my other hand and massaged both tits at the same time, feeling their weight and softness. Her perfume was strong and her hair smelt terrific, like apples. I can still smell it to this day.

I continued massaging and assaulting her tits. She moaned in my mouth as I did and I felt her nipples get hard. I now reached inside her dress and continued grabbing them sensually. I kissed her neck, down her shoulder all while feeling the magnificent breasts of this gorgeous woman. I went lower and lower, about to kiss her breasts, but she stopped me. I thought I had done something wrong.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing...I am so fuckin horny now and if we don't stop, I'll regret it!"

I was so horny and frustrated, but I listened.

"I would regret sleeping with you, because it's a first date and I dont want to be a slut!"

LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,256 Followers