A Perverted Office

Story Info
A trans vision of a horny future.
1.8k words
4.33
4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
superbutt
superbutt
13 Followers

This one's a bit of a mix of a few maybe more out there ideas that make me horny lately while I'm somewhat sexually frustrated. Enjoy!

Sarah squeezed the tip of her thick, heavy cock until the last drops of come settled into Rachel's coffee, clenching her fat butt cheeks together as she slow-fucked her hand a few more times before letting her member slap against her thigh.

"You should see if Lacy's dumped her load in Helen's arse yet," Sarah said, admiring her fat belly in her office mirror for a moment before putting her soft underwear and skirt back on. "If she has, get a load from Nikki while she's on her Zoom call, wank yourself off while she does it. Don't come until you've passed this to Rachel though, do it right in the cup on her desk."

Leanne nodded. "Yes, ma'am," she said, before turning and walking her tight, pert butt out of the office. Sarah's hand idly ran over her soft cock as she watched her assistant leave. Her boss, Rachel, would most likely soon be balls deep in Leanne while she chugged down her morning coffee with extra cream.

Satisfied with the way things were running at Slutt Industries, she sat down with a fresh unsweetened cup of coffee and booted up her computer. Since healthcare, food, housing and amenities were taken care of by the state, and most jobs were abolished or automated, Sarah was free to indulge in her passions.

In truth, very little of what happened at Slutt Industries could be considered productive by today's standards, or even work at all. The building had been established to allow trans women with, and I hope you'll excuse the vulgarity, throbbing and bulging girl cocks to share their thoughts and beliefs for the community's benefit. Sections of the building still performed this function at times, but as with many similar trans and cis facilities across the city, the women's sexual appetites were explored the most heavily. Provided all participants were over the age of 18, the women were free to indulge in all manner of behaviour with fellow consenting adults.

For the sake of convenience, this had largely settled into a lesbian fuckfest. The office fantasy had been agreed upon to add a sense of structure to their day, and was generally regarded as a huge success. Organisational hierarchy was on a kind of rota, but cleaning and maintenance roles - though minimal, given the automation - were given the most respect. It was considered polite to allow them to come before anyone else, and their instructions - no matter how perverse - were to be obeyed.

Since they were the only ones who did any actual work besides official government employees - who were granted the same courtesy - this was deemed acceptable. Sarah remembered her own time last month as cleaning staff very fondly.

A knock on the door interrupted her reverie, but her smile returned as she saw the thick, fat-titted frame of Lorelai walk in, her cleaning uniform half unbuttoned. "Arse inspection, ma'am," Lorelai said. "Knickers down, skirt up, spread your hole open for me, love."

Sarah stood up, bent over her chair and did as she was told. "Good girl," Lorelai said. "You've been sweating," she added, running a finger down Sarah's arse crack. "Let me check your armpits," Lorelai said, unzipping and pulling out her cock.

Sarah moaned as she felt Lorelai's stubby cock push up into her hairy armpit, leaking pre-come while the woman pushed her finger into the sweaty hole of Sarah's thick, slightly flabby arse. "You're gonna need a tongue clean," Lorelai said, pumping harder at both ends. "Dirty girls are bad for morale."

"Even little piss sluts?" Sarah taunted, grinning as she smelled her sweet armpit stink mixed with anal fucking in the air. She was remembering when their roles had been reversed, and Sarah had 'cleaned' Lorelai with urine after a heavy fuck session. Lorelai had come all over herself.

Her current partner blushed. "I just saw Rachel pissing into your assistant. That's why I came here..."

"You want more, my sweet?"

"No, I'm just horny," Lorelai said, fucking Sarah's armpit while she lazily inserted another finger into the woman's arse. "Don't let me come though. I'm gonna lick your armpits, get you throbbing, then Margaret's going to pound my arsehole while she squirts milk on to me."

"Sounds like a full morning. So I don't get to come either?" Sarah asked, pushing back to feel the fingers deeper inside her. "You're just here to tease me?"

"I'm here to tease me," Lorelai said. "I don't give a fuck what you do after I'm gone, but no. No cummies for the slut. She just takes her butt teasing like a good girl while she makes her stink."

"Mm," Sarah said, flexing her butt hole. "Mind if I fart?"

Lorelai's cock twitched. "Sure. I'll pull out and you make yourself fart for me. Let me just get a clean pit whiff first. You have a really nice armpit smell. I'll bring Kelly next time, so we can have a pit each."

"That sounds hot. Kelly can fuck my feet after. You gonna lick your pre-come off me or leave it on?"

"I'll lick around it," Lorelai said. "Maybe just a little taste," she added, dragging her tongue across Sarah's armpit as she sniffed. "You ready? I'm gonna shove my nose in your arsehole."

"I am yours to command," Sarah said, holding her fat cheeks apart. "Fuck, your breath feels good on my balls. You sure I can't get you to fuck me back there?"

"Next time," Lorelai said. "I'm a thirsty girl who wants her milk right now. Fart me," she added, taking a big open-mouthed whiff as Sarah loudly expelled gas into her face.

"Fuck," Sarah moaned as Lorelai tongued her arsehole as a reward. "You're fucking cruel. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of Leanne's sloppy arse when she gets back."

Lorelai grinned, wiping her mouth as she got up and sorted out her clothing. "Make sure she squirts that piss out of her arse on to you first. Alright slut, catch you later."

Sarah squeezed her tit as she sat back down in the chair, furiously masturbating.

"Sarah, do you have-" the door swung open again, and Rachel walked in. "-what the FUCK are you doing?!"

Sarah scrambled, pulling up her underwear and skirt as quickly as she could. "Um, sorry miss, uh, Rachel, boss, I was-"

"-Do you think that is appropriate behaviour for an office? Touching yourself like some cheap trash?"

Sarah considered for a moment. "No, miss."

"I'm going to have you fired for this. What possible reason could you have for acting like such a nasty slut in my office?" Rachel asked, cocking her hip to the side in the door frame.

"Got horny, miss. Too worked up," Sarah said, her eyes a glaze of lust as she stared at Rachel.

"And what, dare I ask," Rachel said, stepping into the room and closing the door behind her, "got you so... Worked... Up?"

Rachel used a finger to tilt Sarah's head up, looking directly into her eyes.

"Arse inspection, miss. Lorelai fingered my arse hole and made me fart in her face. She wouldn't let me come."

"And? I don't care what a bitch like you gets up to in your own home, but Lorelai and I happen to value a clean arse in the workplace. It's an important part of her duties. You getting to come is a distant concern of hers, and mine. Do you know what you have done?"

Sarah shook her head. "No, miss."

"You have gotten me worked up, too, with your filth. However unlike you, my performance at this office depends on a certain standard of respectability. I," Rachel said, thumbing the edge of Sarah's mouth, "Cannot simply wank myself off like a common slut when the mood takes me."

"Does the mood take you now, miss?" Sarah grinned, squirming in her seat.

Rachel lightly slapped the side of Sarah's face. "A respectable woman never feels the need, because she has sluts to debase themselves for her. Open," she tapped at Sarah's jaw.

Sarah opened her mouth wide, and stuck out her tongue as Rachel unzipped her trousers.

"Your assistant should be back shortly," Rachel said. "I think you've done a lovely job with her. Most of the office would hesitate at some of the things I asked of her, but she's a real team player. Natural sub role?"

"Leanne's a decent domme, too. You know how I get," Sarah said between sucking. "But she likes the roleplay. I fuck her under the table while I do my spreadsheets. She cleans me up when I go to the bathroom. Says she 'really needs this job'. Introduced me to her 'real' friends once at a lunch, you know, for morale, then she whispered 'make them disgusted with me' and I got her to smear her lunch all over her tits and ask them to lick it off, then piss herself. Then I fucked her and made her come on her friends' food. Later she fucked me so hard I couldn't walk straight for a week."

"I made her call her 'previous employer' for a catch-up today, to see what she'd come up with. They were half a minute in to catching up when she started sucking me, then she turned on video while she 'did her exercises'."

"Sometimes the classics are the best. Do you ever think about how some day, like the next generation might not even know what the fuck we're talking about with this office stuff? I mean, getting fucked over a pile of reports you spent the week working on, we're all old enough to like it but it's a little niche, huh?"

Sarah unbuttoned her white blouse, alternating between sloppily blowing Rachel's cock and aiming it at her fat, braless tits while she pumped messily with her hand.

"Oh, fuck, don't make me feel old," Rachel laughed, grabbing the back of Sarah's head and thrusting roughly into her face. When Sarah gagged, she slowed down. "We'll have to get Leanne locked and plugged, she's clearly a bad influence on you. The girl should be punished, being in her twenties like that."

Sarah moaned her muffled assent.

"We really should do chaste month again. No locks or anything, just regular office work. It's so much hotter making someone miss a deadline when we all get punished for it. Don't you think?" Rachel said, putting her hand gently at Sarah's throat and withdrawing her cock from her employee's mouth, a loud splat as saliva landed on her fat tits.

"You're the boss," smiled Sarah. "Leanne made me her full-on cocksleeve last time, though. The woman's got no respect for traditional office protocol."

"Ah, well," sighed Rachel, pushing Sarah back and lifting her employee's fat legs into the air as she flipped up her skirt. Rachel pushed her cock up against the entrance of Sarah's hole. "There's always teacher-student stuff at least," she added, thrusting her thick length steadily into Sarah's tight, resisting arsehole, dangling spit providing barely adequate lubrication.

"Mm, yes please, miss," Sarah groaned, pushing back with her fat arsecheeks.

superbutt
superbutt
13 Followers