Futako's Strange Circumstances Ch. 01

Story Info
Futako grew a dick.
2.4k words
4.38
6.8k
19

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-W-What the heeeeck?!" Such was the distress call of Futako as she lifted her sheets and discovered a raging morning wood inside her plain ribbon panties.

Everything began the day prior...

***

The sound of the bathroom door being closed resonated throughout the house where the third-year high school girl Ooki Futako lived. It was the evening of a normal summer day.

The eighteen-year-old girl with her skin still flushed from the late shower had her towel around her neck as she wiped the remains of water from her face. Her slender physique was clad in clothes befitting of the season, such as gray hotpants and a black strap top. While her proportions were modest, the line of her breasts was still emphasized by the tightness of her top. Tips were discernible on top of the two mounds, revealing that Futako was not wearing any bra.

Her perky ass bounced up and down as she made her way through the corridor of the silent house. She finished wiping dry her neck-length black hair before arriving in the living room. "Fu~h, that was a good jog."

The inside of the room was fairly classy. It was decently sized with fine decorations here and there. The overall interior of the house was the same. It seemed the owners were wealthy enough to afford such a good house.

Making her way around the furniture, Futako opened the fridge door and momentarily basked in the pleasant cold before taking out a water bottle. When she took a mouthful of it, a single drop rolled by her collarbone before vanishing inside her cleavage. Futako wiped her mouth and finally settled down on the sofa across the room.

"Now then...what to do? I'm sure Chi is busy watching her series, so I can't really bother her. I also finished all the summer homework that we had last night." As a Japanese high school girl, Futako had quite a longish summer break. In order to make the most of it, notably with her beloved friend of the same age next door, she had already diligently finished the pile of homework that had been present on top of her desk twenty-odd days ago.

"We both need some time alone so I can't really stay glued to Chi all the time." Futako graciously crossed her long legs and leaned back on the sofa in a sluggish manner, elbows resting on the headrest.

"..." With her eyes fixed on the ceiling, thoughts randomly popped into Futako's mind. A few seconds passed until her cheeks visibly turned a redder shade of red. For some reason, the two tips on her chest seemed firmer than before. Regardless, she hurriedly shook her head.

'I can't...I have been doing it every day for a few days now. But it's not my fault if Chi is wearing lewd clothes. Like, today, she was wearing such a short mini-skirt. I'm sure I saw her panties a few times because of this. It makes me horny, but still...'

Futako sighed and stood up. She stretched a few times, maybe to chase away all the impure thoughts that she had of her close friend. Then, her steps began to lead her out of the room. 'Maybe I will just continue that game from some time ago. Darn, I don't even remember the story anymo--Oh, wait I forgot. A package from Dad arrived today.'

Just before she could exit the living room, the corners of her eyes noticed the burly package on the floor on the other side of the room.

The beat-up cardboard package had a bunch of stickers on it and even more 'fragile' labels attached to it. The box itself was big enough to be held in the arms, but it seemed to be jam-packed with stuff inside.

Futako placed it on the dinner table nearby, grabbed a utility knife, and carefully unsealed the package. A small cloud of dust puffed up, causing her to cough a few times. After waving her hands and dispersing the cloud, she could finally see the inside of the box.

"So...We got a letter and a pile of junk." A thin letter was placed on top of a lot of wrapped objects. Carefully, and with habit, she took all the items out of the box and laid them on the table. Before unwrapping them, she read the letter first.

"Sooo, what did they find this time...Yeah, right. They went to South America, met some local tribes...participated in a feud, Dad was nearly sacrificed to a random deity. The classic, alright."

Futako skimmed through the content of the letter. Some outrageous things written down would make the common person doubt their hearing, but the young girl was nonchalant about it. Or rather, used to it.

"Mmh, what is this? 'As a token of gratitude for helping them unify the Great Forest, the tribe chief gave us some ancient relics. One of them seems to be a puzzle, so it might interest you.'"

"...A puzzle, huh"

Futako's curiosity slowly emerged at the mention of the puzzle. Since she was a child, she liked games that asked her to use her mind to solve problems. She would not consider herself smart from an academic point of view, but she felt she held her weight when it came to solving puzzles.

The earlier's horniness was long gone as Futako finished reading the letter. She folded it back and looked at the things in front of her. "They still don't know when they are coming back, though Dad said it would be before my graduation. As always they are busy."

Futako grabbed the nearest object and carefully unwrapped it. It was some sort of wooden mask, but the nose part was unnaturally long and curved upward. She frowned an eyebrow and put it down inside the box. "Anyway, let's sort those things and put them in Mom's study."

And so, Futako killed her boredom by not succumbing to her carnal desires but by diligently helping her parent with tidying the stuff they sent from their trip. Of course, the main reason was the puzzle in the end.

"Fu--h. Now that this is done..." Futako patted her hands on her butt to remove the dust, a drop of sweat trickled down her narrow back. After some time, she finally finished cleaning and sorting all the items inside her mom's office. Now that she was in her room with a strange object on top of her desktop.

Futako flopped down on her chair and rolled up to the desk. She pushed back all the unnecessary stuff like her laptop to make some space. "Let's see what it is. At first glance, it looks like a cube, right."

She voiced her observation of the mysterious item in front of her. The cube was quite big, barely not fitting inside Futako's palm. It was however light as a feather, making her wonder what was the material used for this jet-black surface and if there even was something inside it. The eight vertices were slightly cut diagonally and lines seemed to be carved all over the surface.

Futako inspected it from several angles with her bare hands. Caution would have said to not touch such an unknown object without the minimum protection, but curiosity won over the moment she had first laid her eyes on it. Despite usually voicing her thoughts out loud, her mouth was shut closed, her expression pensive. '...What an interesting thing. There does not appear to have any way to open it, but the parts connected to the carved lines seem to be able to slide.'

Futako narrowed her eyes as she approached the torchlight of her phone to the faces of the cube. Her expression perked up when she noticed a strange pattern on the face she considered to be the bottom. Then, after some movement of her skillful fingers trained in a lot of ways, she successfully slid the bottom face into four parts, revealing a square-shaped hole big enough to accommodate a finger.

"Ah ha!" Futako exclaimed, a smile on her face. She used her light to see inside the hole and noticed something like a button reaching up to the middle of the inside of the object. She did not have any stick available, so she naively used her bare and unprotected middle finger and inserted it inside.

The moment she pressed the button, the lines of the surface glowed in a faint red color. Futako's head tilted. "It glows? Wasn't this supposed to be some kind of relic? Did Dad get scammed?"

Futako span the cube and observed a few things. The first is that the glow would stop if she stopped pressing the button. The second was that when the lines were glowing, she could discern the logic of a new sliding puzzle with the remaining five faces.

So, to solve this she placed the strange object on her left palm and fingered it with her middle finger. Meanwhile, she used her right hand to move the parts of the other faces. This task lasted quite a while in the end.

"...And there you go." Beads of sweat damping her clothes could be seen as she finally moved the last piece of what used to look like a cube. Right now, its current form would be hard to compare to something known. Parts that were then connected were now not even pointing in the same direction. In the center of the top face, something akin to a panel had emerged. It was pulsating red like the lines on the cube.

"How strange. All of this just to show a panel? Unless there is something more inside, it's a disappointment." Futako sighed as she closed her now-tired eyes for a moment. Her left hand was still holding the object with the middle finger inserted and the right hand slightly touched the panel on top.

"Wait...Ouch?" After touching the panel, the pulsating red lines converged to the top panel. Futako then felt a slight prickling pain on her finger. She quickly let go of the object, which broke down into hundred of mini pieces.

However, Futako's attention was not on the object but on her middle finger. She looked and saw a tiny faint red spot like she was stung by a very thin needle "What the heck...?"

She rose from her seat and quickly took out a first aid from her closet. After disinfecting the top of her finger and bandaging it, her attention returned to the relic from South America. Her eyebrows were deeply frowning and a slight expression of concern. "What the heck stung me?"

She went back to her desk and looked once more at the pile of fragments scattering there. The cube had broken down and even Futako was not sure if she could reassemble it now. She carefully looked, but could not see anything sharp enough to have stung her. The inside of the cube was also empty, except maybe for a tiny glass vessel that seemed to be full of air inside.

As Futako was deep in thought, she noticed that it was already quite late. If she wanted to have fun with Chi tomorrow, she needed to get some sleep to be in perfect condition.

She dumped all the fragments inside an empty box and flung it under her desk for when she would have time the following day. She was of course a bit worried about about the small wound on her fingertip, but she was up to date with her vaccines even for the rarest diseases. It was unlikely she would get something out of this.

As such, Futako slid down her hotpants along her long legs, revealing a pair of plain ribbon panties. After making herself comfortable inside her bed, she breathed deeply a few times to calm her heart.

Futako closed her eyes and already could see the smile of the red-haired girl living next door that she would meet the next day. With such peace of mind, she drifted to dreamland, unaware of how much her life would change starting the following morning.

***

Futako did not sleep comfortably this night. Her whole body was hot, especially the nether region. Despite technically being asleep, she could precisely feel every corner of her body. It was like waves washing over her, over and over. Until it finally stopped and she woke up.

Yes, the moment she woke up, and noticed a raging boner stretching her underwear. It was like a pillar inside a tent, barely contained by the fabric.

"W-W-What the fuck is this?!" The situation and the summer heat made Futako sweat. She stayed there in shock her mouth agape for a few seconds until she felt an unfamiliar sensation from her crotch.

Her eyes opened wide with her body bent forward. Her cheeks burned up due to this strange feeling. "T-This...is?"

She felt excited, just like when she was naturally horny, but for some reason, her attention was focused on the penis attached to her body. Futako took several deep breaths and drew her hand closer to her panties. She barely grazed the surface that her legs closed automatically. She gritted her teeth in response to the sensation she had just felt. "What is this...Somehow, I want to touch it, but when I touch it I feel weird. L-Like I will drown in a bottomless pit..."

Futako focused back on her bulge. Timidly, she lifted the panties and slid them down from her bottom. The 'thing' in front of her left her speechless. "That's the first time I'm seeing one in real life, but...Isn't this too big?"

On top of the familiar smooth and flat crotch stood a biology-defying penis. Futako had neither the experience nor the eye to gauge, but she could not help but think that it was big, both in girth and in length. "I would say more than fifteen centimeters, maybe around twenty, or more...? Wait, that's not the question that I need an answer to?! Why do I have a dick?! And I still have a pussy! Both of them?!"

Futako finally snapped back to reality. Her face was still red from the ever-lasting feeling she had, but the sight of her penis did make her regain some clarity. Regardless, she felt she could not process any real thinking while still being this horny...But, solving this would mean masturbating which led to the question, shlicking or jerking? She was familiar with one, so...

*Thump thump thump!* Just when she was about to act she heard the sound of footsteps from the staircase. Futako's eyes opened wide in shock.