A Pet for Samhain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, my cheeks burning with shame, even as my own cunt pulsed with arousal.

Sidonie stepped out of the trees and settled next to Maeve. She held up a delicious looking cake, then stuffed it into her vagina. The two faeries sat next to each other and spread their legs.

"Dinner first, then dessert," Sidonie told me.

I stood up to go to them.

"Pets crawl." Maeve said reproachfully.

I hung my head and crawled.

I stuck my tongue into Maeve's vagina and hooked the mushroom. I put my hands on her thighs to brace myself as I dug for my meal.

"Pets certainly don't touch their mistress with filthy paws they been putting in the dirt," Maeve reprimanded me as she pushed my hands off of her legs.

I put my hands back on the ground, so I was on all fours again. Desperately hungry, I pressed my face harder into her pussy and tried to fish out the mushroom. It took a while, but finally I got it. The mushroom was slimy with Maeve's vaginal fluid and tasted of her earthy musk. It was the most delicious thing I'd ever eaten.

When I finished, Maeve held up a carrot in front of my face, then pushed it inside herself. I moaned and went after it, pulling it out a bit at a time with my tongue, then biting off bite size pieces to chew right from her pussy. After three more servings, Maeve directed me to Sidonie.

By now, the cake had absorbed lots of Sidonie's fruity secretions and it was mushy and wet. I was less hungry now and more aware of the subtle flavor of faerie vagina that seasoned the food. The cake crumbled as I licked it out, making the process slow and painstaking. It was both disgusting and wonderful.

When I had finished my meal, I sat back on my heels and hung my head, waiting for a new command.

"Come along, Pet." Sidonie said, giggling as she and Maeve stood and started walking.

Dutifully, my clit tingling with arousal, I crawled after them like the faithful pet I was. I wanted nothing more than to please the Aos Si. I belonged to them now.

Maeve and Sidonie quickly outpaced me, and I struggled to keep up while on all fours. Sidonie looked back at me and laughed cruelly. I felt humiliation burn in my gut. And with the humiliation was a thrill of arousal that shocked me.

"Oh, let the pet walk, Maeve," Sidonie said. "It will take forever for us to go anywhere at this rate."

"Fine, walk." Maeve agreed with a huff of irritation.

Gratefully, I stood up, my knees and hands aching with the pain of crawling. I hurried to catch up with the two faeries. We had been walking for a while when I saw the break in the trees that marked the edge of the forest. I sucked in a breath, there was Nana! She was pacing back and forth at the edge of the wood, and she looked angry.

As if seeing her had broken a spell, I suddenly couldn't fathom why I was following these faeries so docilly. Of course, I should try to escape. I ran forward, bolting for freedom. Sidonie laughed as I ran face first into a tree. I fell backward and felt warm liquid pour down my face. I reached to my nose and winced in pain when I gently probed it.

"Has this one already forgotten?" Sidonie giggled.

"A pet must not run away," Maeve chided gently.

Tears burned in my eyes and fell, mixing with the blood from my nose.

"This one has made its' face a lovely mess," Sidonie sighed happily.

She pulled me to my feet and licked the blood and tears from my face, my neck, and my breasts as well. At her touch, the throbbing in my nose ceased and the blood stopped flowing. The green-eyed faerie cleaned me as a cat might clean it's young, and afterwards, she licked her lips and winked at me.

"Perhaps we should let the pet run again," Sidonie said. "I do so like to clean the blood."

"Our time is short, sister."

Sidonie tilted her head and pouted, "Of course."

I looked with longing at Nana, who was pacing and appeared to be cursing up a storm, although I could not hear her.

"That one does not deserve a pet," Maeve told me. "That one could not keep a pet. This one is oursss."

Maeve's words ended in a long sibilant hiss. My heart constricted with fear. Nana hadn't been kind, but I suspected I was about to learn a whole new scale on which to judge such things.

Sidonie and Maeve stepped into the circle of blue specked mushrooms that had drawn me into the woods that morning. I followed. The faeries spoke something in unison that sounded like a poem in a foreign tongue. Mist swirled around us, and when it cleared, we were somewhere else.

It was like a forest, but the foliage was drained of color. No, it wasn't gray, the plants were dark and muted. Where leaves should be light and waxy enough to glint in the sun, these leaves were still green, but they sucked in the light and reflected almost nothing. Like the whole forest had been covered with a matte dust.

I followed after Sidonie and Maeve as they moved smoothly through the new forest. As they walked, they chatted incessantly, but nothing they said made sense to me. I tried my best to observe the route we took, in case I ever had a chance to return, to try to escape. But even if I could make it back to the portal, I couldn't remember the words they'd said. Who knew if the magic would even work for me, a human, anyway?

"Finally home," Maeve sighed.

She had stopped in front of a rectangle of purple fabric strewn between two trees. The space to either side of the trees was open and clearly showed there was nothing behind the fabric. Sidonie pulled the fabric aside and walked through the passage. Maeve and I followed.

I was surprised to see a cozy room with close growing tree trunks for walls and a canopy of leaves for a ceiling. Various plants grew around the room in the shape of furniture creating a dining area and a seating area. The floor was softly carpeted by moss. I spotted three more hanging pieces of purple fabric, which I assumed hid more doors.

Sidonie sprawled on a couch like growth and Maeve settled in a chair next to her. Maeve curled her fingers at me and pointed to the floor between her seat and Sidonie's. I walked over and settled onto the floor between them, kneeling.

Maeve reached over lazily and pet my head gently. I tilted my head into her hand, craving the contact for reasons I couldn't quite grasp. I should have been afraid; I should have desired escape. But instead, I just wanted my owners to be happy with me. My drive to run away had vanished when Nana faded from my sight.

I gasped as I felt soft fingers twist my nipple. Sidonie had reached a hand over and pinched me. My clit pulsed with heat and my entire pelvis clenched with arousal and need. How long could I continue to be this painfully horny, I wondered.

As Sidonie continued to playfully tease my breast, the arousal took over my mind. I lost all sense of propriety, of normalcy. I crawled over and wrapped my arms and legs around Maeve's calf and began rubbing my clit into her shin frantically.

"No!" Maeve commanded irritably and pushed me away.

She was much stronger than me, even if she appeared to have no muscles at all. I fell backward and whimpered.

Sidonie laughed and rose from her couch, "The pet has needs."

From my prone position on my back where I'd landed, I reached my hand to my clit and began rubbing. Sidonie sat on the arm of her couch and reached out one delicate foot and kicked my hand away. She then pressed her toes into my slit, kneading my pussy with her foot. I moaned and pinched my nipples.

"The pet does not touch itself," Sidonie instructed and stopped kneading me long enough to kick my hands away from my nipples painfully.

She returned her foot to my clit. Maeve watched from her chair, frowning. I could tell that she was touching herself, though. I dug my fingers into the moss below me and pushed my hips up into Sidonie's foot. I came hard and a pulse of wetness spurt out of me.

"Clean my foot," Sidonie commanded, "with your tongue."

I got on my hands and knees and licked the faerie's toes and the base of her foot thoroughly. Her foot was dirty from walking barefoot, and while that should have bothered me, it didn't now. I was too aroused, too degraded, to care anymore.

The faeries ignored me for the rest of the day as they moved around their house. When they sat at the table to each dinner, I watched as they each chose a piece of food and then pushed the selections into their vaginas. They didn't even need to tell me; I knew what I had to do. I crawled under the table to eat my meal.

At bedtime, I joined them in their room which had one large bed. I curled up on the ground at the foot of it, as instructed. To my surprise, I fell asleep easily and quickly, the arousal ebbing away and allowing me some respite. I wondered momentarily if the arousal lessened because the faeries withdrew some magic, or perhaps because they fell asleep. But before I could chase that thought, exhaustion dragged me down into sleep.

The next day, Maeve and Sidonie took me for a walk. I walked behind them through the muted forest. After just about twenty minutes, the trees thinned, and we stepped into a clearing. Throughout the open space was a great variety of tables were spread with goods and all kinds of faerie folk walked about.

Shame flooded me as I felt dozens of curious eyes look at me. Sidonie and Maeve linked their arms and bounced happily through the market. I wasn't collared or leashed, but I couldn't imagine that there would be anything to be gained by trying to run. The last time I'd tried that, they'd grown a tree in my face. And now I was in their world. Who knew what magic they could weave here?

So, I just followed. Here and there, I spotted other humans. I met the gaze of one of these other unfortunates, but there was nothing of empathy in their face, only a terrible blankness. Was that what it was to be broken? I shivered. I didn't want to become that. Better to feel the humiliation and shame, if only to feel something.

Maeve and Sidonie had been browsing the market for a while when a short, gray skinned, and furry creature addressed them. Like all the faeries, he was naked, and I could see that his cock was nearly as long as his short legs.

"Nice pet," he said.

"Why, thank you," Maeve nodded her head graciously.

"Is she wild?" He asked wistfully.

"Oh yes, just taken yesterday!" Sidonie giggled.

"What will you take for her?"

"This one is not for sale," Maeve stated flatly.

"What would you offer?" Sidonie asked at the same time.

"We have wild men to offer. Surely male pets would serve better?" The short gray man licked his lips as he spoke.

"What would you use this one for?" Maeve asked, glaring at Sidonie with reproach.

"The Far Derrig would breed her."

I choked at this. I didn't want to be fucked by this ugly little man. And from what he said, it sounded like it wouldn't be just him. I had never been with a man, had never been with anyone before I'd gone into the woods, and I was scared. I ached to plead with Maeve not to let him, but I bit my tongue. I didn't want to anger her by speaking.

"Tell me, why do you not catch your own wild women?" Sidonie asked.

"We do not have the magic for women, only for men. We can make changelings from the men so we can harvest human babies. But it is hard to grow women from babies and the ones who do grow are tame. We want to breed the wild woman." The little furry man's penis grew hard as he spoke, and he began stroking it.

"Wouldn't it be glorious," Sidonie sighed, "if out little pet's breasts were engorged with delightful human milk?"

Maeve looked thoughtful.

"We might rent this one to you. But we would expect this one back in good condition!"

"Oh, yes. We will not harm the wild woman. But the litter she bears is ours," the Far Derrig glowered.

"You may have this one for a month. But the price is two males. Any offspring this one produces as a result will be your responsibility." Maeve said.

Despair filled me as Sidonie clapped with joy and the Far Derrig eyed me hungrily.

"Two males? For just a month?" He asked, incredulous.

"You are free to find another wild woman." Maeve swept her arm across the market to emphasize, I supposed, that he would find nothing.

The Far Derrig took her meaning, "I will have to take it to the council. It is a high price that I cannot authorize alone."

"Very well. You know where to find us."

I watched as the short gray man disappeared into the crowd. I did not want to be bred by him and his kind. Tears leaked from my eyes. Why hadn't I listened to Nana's warning? Why hadn't I taken it seriously and never stepped foot into the North Woods?

That evening, after I'd eaten from Maeve's and Sidonie's vaginas, the Far Derrig visited. This time, there were three of the ugly men.

"We will offer two human males, but they will be delivered once the wild woman is pregnant, and no sooner. If the wild woman does not get pregnant within six months, then only one male will be delivered. If there is no pregnancy with a year, then there will be no males and we will return the wild woman, in the same condition as you provided her." The one who stood in the middle said.

Sidonie nodded excitedly, but Maeve put a hand on her shoulder.

"We accept under three conditions. First, we want to watch the breeding. Not all of it, but we want to be allowed to watch when we want. Second, we will choose the males of our choice from your stable. Third, if she gets pregnant in less than a month, three males will be selected."

The Far Derrig had a hushed conference with each other, then turned to face my owners again.

"It is a deal, if we can take her tonight."

"You can take her in the morning, and no sooner," Maeve stated.

The Far Derrig did not argue, "Deal," they said as one.

That night, Maeve and Sidonie had me lay in the bed with them. I shivered and wept with fear between them.

"Do not worry, Pet. You will be back with us soon. Sidonie is very accomplished at fertility magic. You will get pregnant tomorrow and will stay only long enough for them to confirm it."

As before in the forest, Maeve's words calmed me, her magic soothing away my fears. Sidonie reached down to my pussy and slid her fingers into my vagina, probing deeply. She began pumping her fingers in and out rhythmically while chanting in her faerie tongue.

Heat filled me, radiating out from my vagina to my entire body until the sweat on my skin was boiled into steam. I screamed as I came on Sidonie's hand. The pain of my burning skin added to the power of my orgasm, and fluid shot out of me. I looked down and gasped as I saw my cum vaporize before it even touched Sidonie's arm.

My body cooled rapidly after that. I fell back into the bed, exhausted. All my fear was forgotten as Maeve and Sidonie held me between them.

In the morning, the Far Derrig came for me. The rat boys, they were called in the stories, and it was a fair name for them. Their faces were human, but their bodies were covered in gray fur. At about half the height of an average person, they could look like boys from a distance, if you didn't see their enormous cocks. I wished I had salt to put a circle around me now. But even if such a thing could have protected me in my world, it wouldn't here.

I followed Sidonie and Maeve outside to where the men waited.

"Would you like us to arouse her for you?" Maeve asked them curiously.

I sucked in a breath, so they were controlling my body. I felt relief that I wasn't quite so sexually depraved as I had been feeling the past two days. But also, it was frightening to realize how thoroughly they owned me.

"No." The leader said.

I wasn't sure if I should be happy that I wouldn't be in thrall or terrified that there would be no arousal to dampen the pain and fear. Before I could even process my feelings, two came forward and took each of my hands in theirs to pull me forward. Their hands were cool to the touch and rough. Fear filled me and I faltered in my step, stumbling.

Without missing a beat, the two who held my hands moved under my armpits and carried me forward. My feet dragged along the ground until another rat boy came and lifted them. And like that, I was carried to their nest.

They carried me into their underground burrow. The tunnels were tall enough that Maeve and Sidonie didn't have to duck as they followed. I wondered about that, until I saw the human women. There were humans everywhere, here. All were female, and all of them were as blank-faced and dead-eyed as the human I'd seen in the market.

Was that what they had meant by 'tame'? I shuddered and panic took me. I tried to pull away from my captors, screamed and bucked wildly. But the Far Derrig were strong, and they didn't even slow down for my antics.

I was carried down and down into the ground until we reached a large round room with a mass of soft furs covering the floor. I was dropped in the center of the room. I looked around, still entertaining some pitiful thought of escape. That thought died as I saw the crowd of Far Derrig swarming the room.

By the door, Sidonie and Maeve stood out, two beautiful women standing tall above the crowd of ugly men. Sidonie was grinning with delight as she watched me. Maeve's expression was inscrutable. I remembered her in the North Woods, masturbating as Sidonie ground her pussy into my face. She liked to watch, and she'd probably enjoy seeing me get inseminated just as much as Sidonie.

Eventually, the crowd of rat boys stopped growing, leaving an open space around me. Three Far Derrig stepped into the circle with me. I thought it was the three who had negotiated for me, but it was hard to tell. Two of them lifted the third so he could be seen by the crowed, and he spoke.

"Brothers, as you know, we have a great event today. This is a wild woman, caught just two days ago, this Samhain!"

Raucous applause and shouts greeted this announcement.

"We will have her for as long as it takes to breed her. Now, I don't want there to be any fighting like there was last time. No more than three at a time in the circle with the woman! Only ejaculate inside her. We're trying to breed her, not drown her in semen. After you cum, you leave the circle and let the next man have his turn. Finally, we agreed to return her undamaged, so no biting!"

A couple groans and complaints erupted from the crowd at these injunctions, but most seemed eager to agree. The speaker jumped off of his perch on the other two men's shoulders and they turned towards me. Obviously, they would be going first.

Terror spiked through me again. The one who'd been talking walked towards me. I stiffened, closing my legs tight and covering my breasts with my crossed arms.

The Far Derrig, the leader I supposed, reached out and gently ran his hands down from my stomach to my hips. He pressed his lips to my stomach and kissed me gently, passionately. It was not what I had been expecting. I'd been expecting to be pushed to the ground, my legs pried open, and violently fucked, over and over again by dozens of thick-dicked furry men.

That isn't what happened at all. The three Far Derrig who were first touched me gently, kissed me gently, massaged me. One lifted up another who sat on his shoulders so that he could kiss my ears and neck and lick my throat and the tops of my breasts that my arms couldn't cover. I was bewildered as my body started responding to the gentle touches.

I shot a look at Sidonie and Maeve in confusion. Were they arousing me? But no, this wasn't the same feeling that had been before, with them. If they'd been doing this, I would already be on the ground begging to be fucked. No, the Far Derrig were doing this, and they were doing it without magic. I shivered as I realized they were seducing me. And worse, I realized it was working, as my muscles began to relax, and my clit started to tingle.