A Pet for Samhain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held out for as long as I could. Part of me thought it would be easier to take this if it were forced and violent. It would be easier to not feel shame, if I could at least know that I'd fought, that I hadn't wanted it. If I could resist long enough, maybe they would grow impatient and force me, and save my dignity.

But that didn't happen.

Slowly, so slowly, they opened me. I don't know if it took fifteen minutes or an hour or three, but they were unstoppable in their slow conquest of my body. They noted my each and every reaction to their ministrations and adjusted to match. I had been wrong, I thought. This was magic, but of a different kind.

At the moment they judged was right, they gently encouraged me to sit, and I did. The furs felt wonderful on my now sensitive skin as I laid back into them. I still held my legs tight, but the leader's long thin tongue found a way in to tease my clit.

The other two lay next to my sides and made love to every part of me that was exposed. Neither tried to kiss my mouth though. I knew that if they had, it would have ruined their efforts so far. My natural revulsion for their nature would have made me clamp up again. They must have known it too.

I was shocked when I realized that one of my arms was no longer covering my breast. Instead, one of the Far Derrig was suckling at my nipple. I moaned, and horrified with myself, tears leaked from my eyes.

Sometime later, I felt my last resistance in my thighs weaken and the leader opened my pussy to the crowd. A great sigh of satisfaction erupted from the gathered men. I whimpered as I realized I'd forgot about them, all the watching men who were waiting for their turn.

I tried to close my legs again at this reminder, but the leader had stuck his head between them and was probing my vagina with his tongue. He didn't push back on my thighs at all as I clamped them around his head. He simply licked and sucked at me more ardently until my thighs relaxed again.

Between the Far Derrig attending to my breasts and the one between my legs, I couldn't stop the orgasm that flooded through me. I gasped and arched and spasmed with the intensity of it. It had taken so long to build; it was glorious in its release.

The crowd burst into gentle applause as the leader slid his cock into me, breaking past whatever barriers my virginity had afforded me. I would be lying if I said it didn't feel good. It felt amazing to be filled with his impressive manhood right after cumming. He was quick, a couple thrusts and then his semen spurted into me. Quick and smooth, he moved away and one of the men who'd been at my breast pushed his cock into me. I didn't even have time to miss the mouth on my nipple before another of the Far Derrig laid down next to me to take up the position.

I was lost in the rhythm of it after that, as the rat boys rotated around me, filling me with more and more of their fluids. Every once in a while, one would lick and suck me to orgasm again. And every one of them was gentle and quick to ejaculate.

When it ended, I found that I didn't want it to. I regretted judging them so harshly, my unreasoning fear. I regretted Maeve's promise that I wouldn't be here long. I questioned my sanity at my strange regrets. But mostly, I missed being touched, and filled, and the orgasms, as they let me sleep in the room of furs.

The next day, a human woman brought me food. It was the first time in days I'd eaten food that had not been in a vagina first. Guiltily, I remembered Maeve and Sidonie and glanced towards the door, but they were gone. I wondered when they'd left and what they'd thought of the Far Derrig's seduction.

After breakfast, the sex continued much as it had the day before. But today, I didn't fight it. I gave myself over to the process of being bred. My pussy leaked copious amounts of semen and I couldn't imagine that putting more in would be helpful at this point, but that didn't seem to dissuade the rat boys.

It was two weeks of the same. Breakfast, fucking, dinner, fucking, sleep. And then Maeve and Sidonie were there again, looking down at me happily as I let myself be fucked.

"You are preg-nant!" Sidonie sang.

"The Far Derrig knew it days ago, but we let them have a bit more fun with you, since it has been our pleasure to watch," Maeve said.

I flushed, wondering how I'd missed them watching after that first day.

"Come along, we're going to pick our males now," Sidonie grinned with delight.

The Far Derrig who was fucking me grunted and shot his load. He got up, and then the three who'd been with me helped me stand. A gush of fluid flowed out of my vagina, coating my thighs with Far Derrig cum. I realized I hadn't moved from this spot in a long time, and I felt a bit dizzy on standing. I swayed, but the Far Derrig supported me, and helped me follow after Maeve and Sidonie.

When they'd carried me to their burrow two weeks ago, it had felt cruel and uncaring. But as they supported me now, it felt loving and kind. How my idea of these creatures had changed!

As we walked through their burrow, I saw more of the dead-eyed women, and a shiver went through me. No matter how kindly they'd treated me, I reminded myself, they were still inhuman. It seemed they must be cruel, to have so many broken human women. Did they arouse these females as carefully as they had me?

Eventually, we entered a large cavern. It was filled with naked human men. Here, my arousal returned and took a more familiar hold. I'd never lusted for a woman before Maeve and Sidonie had trapped me, and I'd certainly never lusted for Far Derrig, but I'd always been fond of men.

"Line up for inspection!" A voice I recognized shouted.

It was the Far Derrig leader, the one who'd been so patient and thorough in his seduction. My clit twitched and I had to resist the unexpected impulse to go kiss him. Still, even after weeks, none of the Far Derrig had kissed me. I couldn't understand why I wanted that now.

The human males lined up in a row, all of them clasping their hands behind their butts, thrusting their pelvises forward. Each of them looked straight ahead. I scanned their faces. Unlike the women I'd seen wandering the Far Derrig burrow, these men didn't have the same dead eyes.

I followed Sidonie and Maeve as they walked down the line, inspecting the males carefully. I counted seventeen men. Three of them would be coming with us. I wondered if that would mean a positive or negative change for them.

"Ooh, look at this one!" Sidonie danced around a shorter man with curly orange hair, "Look at how hard this one's cock is!"

Sidonie reached out one index finger and poked the top of the man's cock downward. It sprang back up quickly. Sidonie giggled.

"I want this one!" She announced brightly.

Maeve rolled her eyes, "Fine."

Maeve walked down the line, and back again slowly. She stared at each man in the eyes and pulled open their mouths to check their teeth and poked their stomachs. Finally, she stopped in front of a tall, muscular, blond with a soft penis that nestled hidden inside his pubic hair.

"This one." She stated firmly.

Sidonie clapped and skipped over to inspect Maeve's choice. She frowned at the man's lack of erection.

"This one is not erect," Sidonie pointed out.

"I know. But this one is strong and has good teeth, and I can make him erect whenever I want anyway." Maeve snapped her fingers and I gasped as I saw the man's penis unfurl and stiffen.

Sidonie shrugged, "And you, Pet? Which one for you?"

I was startled and stared at her in incomprehension. They expected me to choose a man?

Sidonie laughed at my expression and even Maeve cracked a grin.

"Yes, yes. Pick one," Maeve told me, waving one hand languidly.

I looked down the line of men, fifteen left now. I scanned their faces and saw nothing but resignation and despair, except one. One man's mouth was subtly quirked. Small laugh lines radiated from his eyes and mouth. The wrinkles meant he was much older than me, but that hardly seemed to matter, here. I leaned in close to examine his expression, and he winked at me, quick as lightning.

I opened my mouth to speak but remembered the rules before it was too late. Instead, I took the man's hand and pulled him forward out of the line. He was skinnier than most, and not too tall. In coloring, he was a mix of Sidonie's and Maeve's picks, paler than the blonde but not as pale as the redhead. His hair was golden red and hung in a braid down his back. His hand was warm in mine and sent a shiver through me.

The six of us made our way out of the tunnels and back into the forest. The other two men followed Sidonie and Maeve, but I couldn't let go of the one I'd picked. My heart fluttered as I wondered what it meant that I'd been allowed to pick him.

None of the men spoke or asked questions. I suppose they'd learned, like I had, that the rules here were very different than where we'd come from. I wondered, briefly, if the four of us could overpower the two faeries and escape. But again, to where?

Maeve and Sidonie led us to a stream and told us to clean ourselves. The water was cold which made my nipples harden painfully and all the men's cocks and balls pulled up into their pelvises, but none could hide as thoroughly as the blond man's whose practically disappeared. I carefully washed the excess Far Derrig semen from my thighs and crotch, then washed the rest of my body. It felt good to be clean.

As we stepped back into Maeve and Sidonie's home, the arousal overpowered me again. I wasn't surprised to see all three mens' cocks stir to life as well. Maeve and Sidonie settled onto the couch of trees and moss and spread their legs. I went forward, ready to serve as I'd become used to doing.

"No, Pet," Maeve shook her head with a smile. She pointed at the big blond man, "Come, Turtle."

Sidonie giggled, "Oh clever name, sister! It's because his dick hides like a turtle head, isn't it? I shall name mine Bunny because he's ready to fuck! And doesn't that go well together, like the tortoise and the hare?"

The blond and the red head moved forward together, and each knelt before the faerie that had chosen him. They pressed their faces into the two pussies. The red head bobbed enthusiastically to his task while the blond merely executed his duty without complaint.

I didn't move, unsure of what I should do now that my job had been taken over.

"And what shall we call that one?" Sidonie nodded in the direction of the man whose hand I was still holding.

"What do you call a pet's toy?" Maeve asked, tapping her finger to her mouth.

"I have it! Bone. He's skinny enough to merit the name anyway," Sidonie chortled.

"Very good," Maeve nodded. "Now, Pet and Bone, entertain us."

This was a new sort of request. Up to now, I'd just been doing exactly as told. But a command like this required some personal initiative, some creative action. Arousal pulsed through my clit, and I knew just what sort of entertainment they wanted, but I had no ideas beyond the basic lay down and be fucked.

Bone wasn't afflicted with the same indecision. He pulled me towards him by our joined hands and kissed me. He slid his tongue past my lips and through my teeth. I darted mine out to meet his, pressing my body into him. I could feel his cock was hard and pressing into me and I rubbed against it.

He sat down on the floor and pulled me down on top of him, fitting his penis into me as we moved. He held me and kissed me for a moment before leaning back on his arms and bracing his feet on the floor. Then, he thrust upward into me, lifting me.

I gasped, surprised and aroused by this strange maneuver. I fell backward from the force of his thrust and supported myself with my arms as well. We were both bending backwards with our pelvises thrusting into each other. The position was awkward and slightly painful, but also felt amazing.

Sidonie clapped, "Very good! Our pet chose well."

Maeve didn't answer but watched intently and moaned.

My arms tremored with the strain of holding myself up and I fell. Bone didn't miss a beat. He sat up on his knees and kept thrusting into me as I lay on my back with my legs up around his hips. For a skinny guy, he had plenty of stamina.

Feeling like I was being less than entertaining, I wondered what I would do to spice it up for our watchers. I had zero ideas. Fortunately, Bone had plenty. He pulled out and flipped me onto my stomach. Then, he rammed his dick into me again and pulled my arms behind me so that I was lifted off the ground, my boobs swinging in the air as I faced Sidonie and Maeve.

Bone's dick pressed into me and rubbed just the right spot. My vagina spasmed with an orgasm. Bone kept thrusting until both Maeve and Sidonie came, and then I felt him cum inside me. I was thoroughly impressed.

It seemed that Sidonie was as well, because she commanded Bunny to do the same with her. Bone held me and caressed my breasts as we watched Sidonie have another orgasm on Bunny's dick, her boobs bouncing in our direction.

Maeve didn't fuck Turtle; she just kept his face between her legs as she watched.

That night, I slept at the foot of Maeve and Sidonie's bed again. But the men were sent to sleep in another room, a new room as far as I could tell. They appeared to be locked in by some sort of magic barrier. I wondered if that meant that the faeries were vulnerable while they slept, and if so, why was I allowed to sleep with them? Because I could do nothing, was the obvious answer.

Weeks turned to months and our lives fell into a routine as my belly grew with my Far Derrig babies. I became more limber and stronger as Bone worked me into new positions daily, gradually extending my endurance. I felt I came to know him, although we could never talk. I wondered if the men spoke to each other at night, but there was no way to know.

Maeve and Sidonie stopped having me eat from them, as they seemed to be getting enough attention from their new men. Instead, we were all given the same food as they ate, but we had our meals on the floor while they sat at the table.

When Sidonie and Maeve went out, they left the men behind in their room, but took me. The more pregnant I appeared, the more interested the other faerie folk were in me. Somehow it felt like the whole faerie world had a pregnancy fetish.

"They are fascinated because for most of the faerie folk, it is extremely rare to breed," Maeve commented after one such encounter.

"I could help them, but I won't," Sidonie sang and giggled. "They don't deserve it!"

"I was surprised you agreed to help the Far Derrig," Maeve commented.

"Ah, but the Far Derrig didn't ask for my help. They only asked for the chance to fuck a wild woman, and I approve of that."

"They said they wanted to breed this one. They seemed pretty focused on that."

Sidonie giggled, "I wanted to breed this one too. So, it was a fortuitous meeting. And you saw how they fucked. Oh, I do like the Far Derrig much better than I used to! I wonder if they would like to breed a faerie?" She mused.

Maeve shook her head, "I do love you sister, but I don't always understand you."

After eight months my belly was more swollen than I'd ever seen in a pregnancy, even when a woman had twins. My breasts were large and tender as well. And still every day, Maeve and Sidonie commanded Bone and I to entertain.

Bone loved to fuck me from behind so that my giant belly and large boobs would bounce for Maeve and Sidonie. That was harder now. He'd taken to laying under me so that I could kneel on him, facing his legs. He would thrust up into me, so I all I had to do was keep myself upright. Even that was becoming more difficult as the days went on.

By the time I was nine months pregnant, I was miserable. Bone did his best to care for me, massaging me and rubbing some cream that Maeve had given him into my belly and breasts. But even through his amazing ability to find everything humorous, I occasionally caught worry in his eyes.

It was clear that I was carrying more than one Far Derrig, and more than two too. I had no idea how big rat boy babies were compared to humans, though. Sometimes I thought I might be carrying a full dozen, but that seemed unlikely.

One evening, after Bone had fucked me, slowly these days and only while I laid on my back, pain shot through me. I tensed my whole body until the spasm passed. But then another spasm hit just minutes later. Bone noticed first.

He went to Maeve and gestured towards me. Even through the contractions, I could see he was struggling not to speak. Maeve looked over and immediately saw the issue.

"Sidonie!" She called, "Our pet is in labor."

Sidonie skipped into the room, Bunny following along behind her. She knelt next to me and spread my legs to look at my vagina.

"Oh! She's opening up, just a little now."

Everyone gathered around to watch as I grunted and strained. The pain drove everything from my mind. I could think of nothing but just making it through the next contraction.

"Can ya gi' the lass not'ing for t'pain?" An unfamiliar male voice blurted at one point.

I glanced up in shock to see that Bone had spoken. Maeve backhanded him across the face viciously. That shocked me too. The faeries could be cruel, but they had never been violent. Bone wiped blood from his nose and glowered at Maeve, his eyebrows raised in question.

Sidonie giggled, "Bone is perfect for our pet. He bloodies his nose through stupidity too!"

I knew she meant the time I'd tried to run, and face planted a tree they grew in my path. It seemed a lifetime ago, now.

"This is a Aos Si birth, in the Aos Si world," Maeve hissed reproachfully. "The only way to ease the pain is magic, and magic could as well kill her. Everything works strange when there's a fae birth."

Bone lowered his eyes in defeat. I saw the worry before he glanced up into my eyes, quirked his lips and winked. I knew he just did it to make me feel better. But it worked anyway. Can you fall in love without talking? I think I had, with Bone.

The pain went on and on.

Sidonie skipped around, occasionally looking into my vagina curiously. Maeve sat in her chair and waited, occasionally tapping her foot. Turtle and Bunny stood. I had noticed, in the last months, that each of them had grown less animated. Their faces had lost expression and they looked almost as dead-eyed as the human women with the Far Derrig had been. Not Bone, though.

Bone's expressions were as lively as ever as he knelt next to me and held a cool cloth to my head and held my hand through each contraction. When exhaustion threatened to pull me away from consciousness, he kissed me and whispered in my ear, desperation giving him a voice that had been silent for so long.

"Don' ya dare fall t'sleep, lass. I got ta fuck ya t'morrow for ta faeries. Ya cannae leave ma ta do it maself, lass."

Bone's whisper was tinged with worry and humor, and I tried to smile for him, but it was too hard. I didn't sleep though, didn't drift off. I knew what that meant. I'd been to enough births to know that women who didn't stay awake and push, died. I wasn't ready to die.

"Oh, there it is now, Pet!" Sidonie crowed with delight. "Push now!"

I gathered what was left of my strength and pushed. There was a baby cry and then Sidonie was yelling again for me to push. Again and again, it went, pushing out each of my litter of Far Derrig babies. In the end, there were eight. Each was about half the size of a small human baby, which seemed appropriate considering the Far Derrig themselves were half-sized people.

Two babies were pressed into my body, and they suckled at my breasts. Turtle and Bunny and Bone each held the others and then they cycled them out, so that each got a chance to suck the first colostrum from me. The babies were about as cute as human babies, which means not at all. They were gray skinned and wrinkled. There were seven boys and one girl.