A Pet for Samhain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turtle, go let the Far Derrig know it's time for them to collect," Maeve instructed.

Sidonie took the babies that Turtle had been holding and crooned to them, "You'll be loved, little ones. The Far Derrig may be the only faeries that love their babies."

She sounded saner than I'd ever heard her sound before as she told the babies all about how they wouldn't be starved or beaten or cast out. I thought I saw a bit into her own past, as she doted on my children. No, not my children. These were the Far Derrig children, I'd just birthed them.

Maybe, someday, I'd have my own? I glanced at Bone and my heart fluttered as I imagined having his child. But, then what? Raise a child here, in this fae world? No. Bitter tears leaked from my eyes.

Soon the Far Derrig arrived. The three who had been the first to fuck me, and four human women. Each of the woman took two babies and they latched onto their nipples. I saw that each of them was lactating, and a bit of worry eased in my gut. They may not be my babies, but I still found I cared for them.

"There is a girl!" The Far Derrig leader said with glee.

He turned to Sidonie and Maeve with tears in his eyes, "Thank you, faeries. It has been too long since we had a baby girl. The chance is always better with a wild woman, and you gave us that chance. The Far Derrig owe you, find us if you have need."

Then, he bent down and kissed my sweat glistening brow, "Thank you, wild woman."

The tears that had been slowly leaking from my eyes burst out full force now. Emotions that had been held at bay for months flowed out of me. Bone gathered me in his arms and held me tight.

The Far Derrig bowed to all of us, and then they left with their litter of babies.

"Well done, Pet. Now, we mustn't waste this chance! Turtle, Bunny, suckle her and don't let her milk dry." Sidonie cried.

Bone moved so that he was sitting behind me, supporting me, while the other man sucked at my breasts. I laid my head back on Bone's shoulder and finally drifted off to sleep.

For the next week, Sidonie had the males suck at me nearly constantly. The unending manipulation made my nipples sore. But, by the end of the week, milk was leaking from me, which appeared to deeply satisfy Sidonie.

She then started having the men milk my breasts into jars, and alternately she sucked my breasts herself. In the mornings, she even had me stand by the table so that she could drink milk straight from me with her breakfast. Maeve was uninterested in this whole process.

Contrary to Bone's assertion that we'd be performing again the next day, it was several weeks before Sidonie allowed me to be fucked. It was glorious to feel Bone's cock in me again, although I had lost some of my flexibility in the final stages of pregnancy and the following weeks of inactivity.

These days, when we fucked, Bone usually spent some time sucking my nipples too, or playing with the milk that leaked from them. My breasts were full and tender, and it added so much sensation to our sex. I felt happy, and content, and that scared me. How could I be content living as a pet?

A couple months after I gave birth, I noticed growing tension between Sidonie and Maeve. They would argue quietly and get silent when I got close. My skin prickled with unease. Were they going to trade me to someone else to breed?

Bone noticed too. He dealt with the worry by becoming more athletic in his fucking, more intense. It was as if he was trying to make sure they could not grow bored of our entertainment and so would not split us apart.

One day, after we performed for Maeve and Sidonie and we thought their attention had turned to their own pleasure, Bone and I still lay together. Most days, we would just cuddle and wait. But lately, with fear of the unknown churning in our guts, we'd become more desperate for each other, more needy.

So, this day, we made love, tender and sweet. Bone explored every inch of my body with his mouth and hands as if memorizing it and I explored his in turn. He gently laved my clit with his tongue until I came, again. Then he laid over my body and pressed his penis into my vagina, his body pressing close against mine. Gently, slowly, he rocked his hips. I wrapped my arms around him and let the silent tears run down my cheeks. I didn't want to be without Bone, and I was terrified that I would be soon.

Bone's cock twitched and fluid coated my vagina. He sank into me, staying sheathed. I sighed and kissed his ear. I turned my head to the side and was surprised to see that Maeve was watching us intently. Fear shot through me at her cold expression as she met my eyes.

She turned her head to Sidonie and nodded once. After that, there was no more tension between them, no more fighting. But I didn't know what it meant.

After that, Sidonie and Maeve had me serve them, lick them, instead of Bunny and Turtle. They even put food in their vaginas for me, just like when I'd first come to them. And it aroused me as much now to eat from them as it had before. Bone wasn't allowed to touch me, only to watch like the other men.

I felt the stirrings of change, and it filled me with an undercurrent of dread, beneath the constant thrum of arousal.

"Do you know what day it is today?" Sidonie asked one morning after she sucked her fill of milk from my breast.

I shook my head. It had been about two weeks since everything had changed.

"It's Samhain. It's been one full year since we brought you here, Pet."

A year? I trembled. How could I have spent a year, living like this?

"Today, we're going to celebrate!" Sidonie giggled.

"Bunny, Turtle, go to your room," Maeve commanded.

The two men went. They were totally dead eyed now. I found it creepy, but it didn't seem to bother the faeries at all.

"You know, Pet, all humans become like that, if they stay here long enough," Maeve nodded at Bunny and Turtle as they left.

I shivered. I didn't want to become like that. But what other choice did I have? I glanced at Bone, who had not been ordered away. He quirked his lips in a tiny smile, but I could see the strain in his eyes that gave tell to the lie.

"Well, come on then, let's go." Maeve sighed and headed out the door.

Sidonie laughed and skipped after her, and Bone and I followed. The path we followed was unfamiliar. It did not lead to the market or the creek, which routes we'd followed dozens of times before. Yet, there was something about this path that I knew. I frowned, trying to recall.

It wasn't until I saw the ring of mushrooms that I knew where we were. Why were we here? Excitement warred with fear in my heart as I followed, Bone's hand gripped tightly in mine.

All four of us stepped into the ring and the faeries chanted in their foreign tongue. Fog shrouded the area, and when it cleared, we were back in the North Woods. I gasped in shock as I saw Nana, still there, still raving mad.

"That one does not deserve a Pet," Maeve grumbled, "but Bone does."

Hope filled me and my legs went weak. Bone tucked his arm under mine, holding me up.

Sidonie grinned, "Surprise! We are setting you free."

I stepped out of the mushroom circle backwards, pulling Bone with me. I was half afraid it was a trick, although Maeve and Sidonie had never lied to me.

Maeve blew out a frustrated breath, "Sidonie, you confound me. We spent so long hunting for a pet, and you ask to set her free. Well, it's done now. Let's go home to Turtle and Bunny."

Sidonie laughed and kissed Maeve, "Thank you, sister. This one should be free, and not allowed to die inside. This one," she met my eyes pointedly, "has a baby for Bone inside her already. This one will be a good mother, not like the fae!" Sidonie spat the last word viciously, her happy demeanor shifting to anger for only a second.

Maeve took her sister's hand as the mist rose in the circle again. When it dissipated, Maeve and Sidonie were gone.

"Ya git out o' dere this instant, ya stupid girl!" Nana's voice pierced the quiet.

I grinned at Bone and wrapped my arms around him, pressing my face into his chest.

"I love you," I gasped out the first words I'd spoke in a year, my voice rough with disuse.

"I love you, too," Bone replied.

Bone and I walked naked out of the forest that day and shocked the village with a brand-new tale of the North Woods that would scare away three generations to come. Bone, as it turned out, had been missing for ten years, although he only remembered the same year in the Faerie world that I did. He been out drinking on Samhain, when the Far Derrig had lured him to their burrow, which I guess existed in both worlds, on Samhain at least.

He'd been there for just over two weeks when Maeve, Sidonie, and I had come to choose men. Even after ten years, his home sat empty as locals avoided the ill-luck place. We got married as soon as we could, then moved into his old house and set to cleaning and repairing the damage of a decade of neglect. And about eight months later, I birthed twin boys.

Bone grinned at me with a gleam in his eye as he named them, "Ay, these babes are Turtar an' Coinin then."

I laughed and put a baby to each breast. I remembered how their namesakes, Turtle and Bunny, had done just this with me, the last time I'd given birth. But this time, I was free, and these babies were mine. Mine and my husband's.

In the end, Nana had been right. None who enter the North Woods come out the same, if they come out at all. But the North Woods had brought me love, and that I could never regret.