A Phone Call Can Change a Lifetime Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We shouldn't be doing this," Cameron said, unable to take his eyes off his mother.

"Why not? You wouldn't say that if she were a cheerleader in the quad. Hell, if she were any other woman, you wouldn't say that." Brody said hoarsely.

Cameron took a deep breath. He knew Brody was right. Deep down, Cameron had always found his mother attractive. The kids in high school always talked about her behind Cameron's back, and he knew it. But this was wrong. Lusting after your mother is not what sane people do. Was it? "I know, it's just...."

"Your mom. I know. I get it. But she's a smoke show. Look at that ass."

Mia bent over at the waist as Brody spoke, causing her pants to stretch beyond their limits. The sheer fabric wrapped around her body like a second skin, accentuating every curve and contour. "Fuck." It was quiet, barely audible, but Brody smiled when he heard his friend's reaction.

"I'm telling you, Cam, either you give her what she needs, or I will."

Cameron took a moment to process what Brody had said. He knew his friend was joking, but he knew better than to tempt fate. Cameron turned and punched his friend on the shoulder. "No, you fucking won't." He said wryly.

"Relax. Okay, I get it. You're the man of the house. She's all yours." Brody recoiled, acting offended and rubbing his shoulder. Brody looked back out the window as his mother took a seat on a lounger. She stretched out her legs and curled her tiny toes. Flecks of pink and gold caught the early morning sun and winked back at him. "Answer me one thing, though. And be honest. Did you get the impression she was playing with you? You know, teasing you. Almost flirting."

It was a question that Cameron had formed the night before, but he'd dismissed it as quickly as the thought came to mind. In the light of day and with a night's sleep behind him, hearing the question out loud sent a chill down his spine.

His mother had been a little more open yesterday. Cameron didn't want to admit it, but it was true. The Mia Marlow he grew up with would never have worn one of his sports shirts. Not in front of company. Not one with holes all over it. Especially not with only lacy underwear beneath. There was something different about his mother yesterday.

Cameron thought back to the half-kiss. Another day, he would have put it down to a slip or mistake. Perhaps she had wobbled on her tip-toes which caused her to miss his cheek. It could happen, but there was more to it. He felt the passion on her lips. It wasn't strong, but it wasn't devoid of fire. As her son, Cameron had never seen that part of Mia, nor would he ever have expected to.

Mia rose from the lounger and stretched her arms to the sky, interlocking her fingers, thrusting her chest outwards, and arching her back. Cameron looked at his mother's beautiful face and tight figure and felt something change inside him. The woman before him was no longer just his mother. Cameron saw her as the vibrant, beautiful and sexy woman that he'd secretly always known was there. To Cameron, she was the epitome of sexuality, a feeling he had felt growing inside him over the past few years. His fraternity brothers had all noticed it. They teased him about it more than once, but following a rather nasty fight between Cameron and a long-since-graduated classmate, the boys knew to steer clear of the subject. That didn't stop the signs from still showing, though.

Mia was five foot five out of heels. She had long brown hair, typically worn in a ponytail or plait. Her eyes were a pale, washed-out blue that sparkled with a vigour hard to ignore. Her lips were naturally rosy, so she rarely wore lipstick, and if you asked her, she'd be hard-pressed to tell you the last time she even wore makeup. Like her features, Mia's forty-four-year-old body showed little sign of age. She attended several yoga and pilates classes each week, including yoga in the back garden every day. She was curvy without being an hourglass. Her breasts filled out a healthy c-cup, but her best feature, by far, was her rear. Toned, sculpted and perfectly formed. Mia could have modelled with a butt like that; Cameron thought so, at least.

As Cameron watched his mother sway and bend, he thought about how lucky his father was. That thought soon moved on to how much time his father wasted being away from her. Then it changed again. A wave of anger started growing in the pit of Cameron's gut. His eyes fixed on his mother's upturned rear. "Dad should be here." Cameron thought. "He should be here looking after mom, but he wasn't. The big important Mr Marlow was off at some scummy conference like always."

Cameron clenched his fists as he remembered that particular Saturday afternoon. His father hadn't known he was there; why would he? They were both in a hotel they'd never stayed in before. In a city neither had previously visited. It was just a wild coincidence. Cameron was there with his college team, and Graham was there for another conference. When Cameron saw his father, he was happy. He almost shouted across the vast lobby, and then she appeared. Bouncing over into his father's arms and onto his lips.

Cameron recognised her from his father's office, although her name escaped him. For the longest time, the only thing that occupied Cameron's mind was trying to remember her name. That was until the day he woke up and realised she wasn't the slightest bit important. If it weren't for Brody and another teammate, Jackson, stopping Cameron that day, he might have confronted them. Luckily for Graham, Cameron was delayed just long enough for the couple to hail a cab and leave for the airport before the trouble caught up. Cameron dropped his head and sighed. His father was doing the same thing now.

Cameron turned and walked to the stairs. Brody watched his friend silently. Hooking his fingers in his t-shirt, Cameron pulled the garment off his defined torso and balled it up. "You're right." He said.

"What about?" Broady said.

"I am the man of the house. God knows my father's not." Cameron threw the balled-up shirt over the railing and through his door, then disappeared out of sight.

Brody was left, still half asleep, standing by the window. He craned his neck, trying to peer down the stairs through the glim light but couldn't see any sign of Cameron. Brody was about to go back to his room to sleep a little more of the trip out of his aching body when the familiar whoosh of metal ball bearings on smooth plastic runners rose from below him. Glancing out to the garden, he saw his friend step onto the lawn. Cameron paused momentarily before slowly approaching his mother. Brody smiled. He knew Cameron had secretly dreamed of this day for a long time. Although Cameron only ever mentioned it when drunk or stoned enough. Brody knew he had strong feelings of lust for the woman doing her yoga in the garden below him.

Brody understood now. He had been in the house for less than a day, but he understood how Cameron could feel as strongly as he did. She was a bombshell, that was clear, but she didn't act like it. The woman didn't have any arrogance about her. If she knew how attractive she was, she didn't show it. Mia was a typical mother; loving, caring, compassionate, and dutiful. Nothing about her was off-putting. Brody was correct when he mentioned how Mia had been behaving. She wasn't precisely what Brody was expecting from the way Cameron had described her, but it was still clear how much of a lovely mother she was. Cameron was two paces behind his mother, then one, and then within touching distance. Brody smiled. Then he turned and left the window, giving Cameron and his mother a little privacy.

Cameron's heart was beating faster than he could ever recall. He was standing less than two feet behind his mother. Mia bent from her right to her left, utterly unaware that her son was so close. For the briefest moment, Cameron thought twice about what he was about to do, almost backing out. Suddenly, Mia straightened up and stretched her arms skyward, and Cameron took his chance.

Closing the distance between them, Cameron gripped his mother's hips and pulled her into his body. Mia let out a startled scream. Not a full-blooded Faye Raye scream, more of a tiny peep of surprise. She tried to turn her whole body, but Cameron's strong hands kept her still. Mia tilted her head slightly and looked down. She instantly recognised her son's legs sticking out of his shorts and took a deep breath.

"God, Cam. Baby, are you trying to kill your old mother?" She said, allowing herself to rest against her son's muscular torso for the first time.

"Sorry, Mom. I saw you out here, and I couldn't resist." Cameron's voice was slow and measured. His usual gravelly timbre was gone, replaced with a rhythmical soothing tone. His fingers spread out slowly over the front of her hips. He squeezed her hips just a fraction to emphasise his point. His thumbs ground gently into the upper crest of her rear.

Not that he could tell behind her dark glasses, but Mia closed her eyes and, for a moment, lost herself in the sensations. She would chastise herself later. For now, she wanted to ignore that her son was making her feel this way. There was a clear line, and Mia knew it. She wasn't about to forget it. She just wanted to imagine for a moment.

Mia counted the squeezes, giving herself a finite number to reach before she spoke. "Eight, nine, ten, right, okay, eleven, okay, now, twelve, oh god, right this time," Mia thought. "thirteen, four--"

"Do you work out here every day?" Cameron said.

Mia was grateful for Cameron speaking and slightly annoyed that her enjoyment was interrupted. "More or less. When I have the time."

"It shows. You look--" Cameron didn't finish his sentence. His voice trailed off into a low inaudible growl. Mia couldn't hear it, but she felt it reverberate through his chest and into her body. It caused a shiver to rise through her.

Mia stopped for a second. That pesky line was getting closer. Mia knew she should walk away from it, but the temptation to visit was too much. "I look what? Baby." She said, almost breathless.

The garden fell silent. A distant sprinkler from a neighbouring lawn sprung to life, but the twosome could hear nothing above their breathing. Cameron's fingers shifted an inch to her waist. His grip was strong and held firm. Mia could feel the tension in Cameron's touch as his fingers splayed over her flat stomach. Mia wasn't the only one who saw the line and seemed willing to approach it. But Mia knew the risk. She would stop him before things got too out of control. Wouldn't she?

"You look amazing, Mom," Cameron said after a long pause. His breathing was ragged, and Mia could feel every breath. His fingers squeezed her midriff and slid up to her ribs. "I don't think I know a girl in college with a better--umm--sorry, Mom. He added, stopping his hands from going further.

Mia placed her hands on his and gave them a little squeeze. "It's okay, Baby. You can tell me."

"Your body, Mom." Cameron slid his hands a little higher to illustrate what he meant, and Mia made no move to stop him. His touch was warm and gentle on her skin. The fine sheen of sweat made her glisten and shine. Cameron couldn't imagine a more beautiful sight. Her skin was soft, and her body was supple beneath his fingertips. Cameron slowly ran his hands down her ribs, over her midriff, to her hips and back up. He softly massaged her skin as his fingers traversed every contour. Mia fell back against him, closed her eyes and bit her lip. She started to worry that they had already crossed the line, but she was too preoccupied to notice. Part of her didn't care.

"What do you like about it, Baby?" She whispered.

Cameron didn't answer her. His hands kept sliding up and down the eight exposed inches of her torso. On a journey downwards, his hands stopped halfway. He paused as if thinking how to respond. Then his hands began moving again in the reverse direction. Mia's breathing caught, and she held her breath. Cameron swallowed hard. Mia felt the vibration through her back. The index finger of each hand nudged against the hem of her sports bra and stopped. They both paused.

Mias' eyes were open now, and they were looking down. She couldn't see his hands passed the obvious impediment below her collarbone, but she could feel them. His fingers burned her skin, warm and eager. No man had come close to touching her like this in a long time. Graham hadn't shown her any interest in about two years. She had always thought it was because he was tired. Now, of course, she knew differently. Mia could see the line in her mind, as clear as a painted line on the street. But she had no idea; Cameron was struggling with the same thing.

Cameron froze. His heart felt like it would jump from his chest at any moment. He could feel his mother's heartbeat beneath his hands. Was she worried? Did she want him to stop? "Everything." He whispered in her ear.

Mia knew he was there; how could she not? She had become so wrapped up in what was happening that the sudden voice at her ear made her jump. Mia shuffled her feet and reset herself resting back against her son. "'Everything,' he likes 'Everything' about my body," she thought. It made her smile. Mia bit her lip and was about to speak when something stopped her. Mia moved away from Cameron slightly, stepping a little to her left. She took a deep breath and blinked the image of the line she was about to cross from her mind. Mia took a deep breath and gently leaned back against Cameron's body. She let out a deep sigh of contentment.

Cameron froze. The sensation was impossible to miss. When his mother stepped away from him, part of him was relieved. Then she stepped back against him, and his whole body shuddered, much to his mother's enjoyment.

"Is--is that because of me, Baby?" Mia whispered.

Cameron nodded, then said, "Yes."

Mia wiggled her hips and moaned. "Do you want me to stop?"

Three words Cameron was dreading her say. "I know we should, but--" He felt her hold her breath, "I don't want to." He moved his hands slightly, and his index fingers nudged the underside of her breasts.

Mia breathed out a long, contented sigh. She sensed her son's reluctance. But Mia was passed caring, and as her son's caress moved higher, it was clear Cameron was too. She squeezed his hands, then dropped hers. She reached behind her back and gripped his hips, pulling him forward as she pushed back.

A devilish smile crept over Cameron's face as he felt his mother squirm against him. All worry melted away as she rubbed her pert behind against him. The toned globes felt like heaven on the hardness between them. Mia leaned slightly forward; Cameron took the opportunity and moved his hands. His large fingers wrapped around the large soft mounds of her breasts and squeezed firmly. Mia let out a tiny whimper, tossed her head back and ground back against her son.

Cameron pulled his mother against his chest and buried his face in her neck, kissing it gently. Mia threw a hand up and drove her fingers into his hair. She held him tight and purred as she felt her son's lips trace a pattern up and down her neck. Prickles began sprouting over her skin, and she couldn't hold back a long, drawn-out moan. Mia let out a shriek when Cameron playfully nibbled her skin. He licked up to her earlobe and bit it, causing a spasm to plummet down Mia's spine.

Cameron's hands kneaded his mothers' breasts with an expert touch. Her nipples stood hard, proud, and easy for Cameron's deft thumbs to locate. He rubbed in slow-motion circles teasing the tiny nubs and causing Mia to grind harder against him. The pleasure he was milking from her body masked his own enjoyment. Cameron revelled in seeing his mother writhe and moan. She was so alive, filled with a passion and lust he always knew lay behind her calm demeanour.

Mia's body shivered and shook a little more with every kiss. Every caress appeared to be sending her further into a haze of delirium. Cameron dropped his left hand a fraction. Slipping the tip of his finger underneath the hem, Cameron slid his hand up inside the bra and cupped her entire breast. Mia clamped a hand over the fabric covering her son's strong hand and moaned. Catching her nipple between his index and middle fingers, Cameron twisted it gently.

Mia threw her head back against his shoulder, and her mouth fell open in a silent scream of pleasure. The fingers of her right hand dug into Cameron's thigh, and she flung her left arm over his head for balance. Mias' legs gave out, her whole body shook, and her panties flooded. Cameron held his mother tightly, squeezing her breasts and nuzzling her neck. "That's it, Mom. Let it go." He whispered as the orgasm reverberated throughout her entire body. Mia managed to gasp half a syllable before she fell limp against her son.

Cameron smiled and swept her up in his arms. He looked down at his mother as her chest undulated rapidly. Her body still shivered as the echo of her orgasm slipped away. She was dripping with sweat, and her bra was half-on-half-off, but she had never looked more beautiful to Cameron. He carried her inside and up to her bedroom. Lying her gently on the bed, Cameron pulled her bra down and covered her with a sheet. Bending forward, he kissed her softly, lingering just for a moment, and then left her to sleep.

Cameron closed the door quietly and padded across the landing to his room. "Sounds like you had a good time," Brody said, leaning in his doorway.

"Should have known you'd be watching," Cameron said, the corner of his mouth curling into a smile.

"No, Señor. I was trying to sleep. Whatever you did to your mom woke me up. I'm no pervert."

"Oh, really?" Cameron said derisively. "But she did as it happens. And she deserved that and more."

"I don't doubt it, Brother." They both paused. Cameron lifted his hand and placed a flat palm against his door. "And I suppose you're going to give it to her."

Cameron paused as a torrent of thoughts surged through him. His head dropped. "I--I love her, Brody. I can't stand to let that bastard have his fun at her expense."

"I know, Cam. I know." Brody said.

Cameron just nodded and walked into his room for a rest.

12