A Phone Call to Judy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pixie2002
pixie2002
287 Followers

She was so wet and open that I was able to easily slip in a third, then a fourth finger, and I began to increase the speed of my thrusting, just as I increased the intensity of my attention to her nipples. I took each swollen bud into my mouth and sucked it hard, until she squirmed from the intensity of the sensation.

I could feel her tunnel begin to spasm a little around my fingers, and I knew she was approaching the peak. So I slowed my thrusting a bit, hoping to let her skate along the edge just a little longer. Occasionally, my thumb would dart up and flick her swollen clit and the little spasms would begin again. I loved to bring myself right to the brink of orgasm and just stay there for a long time when I masturbated. And I realized I was pretty good at doing the same thing to Judy.

But I could tell she needed release. She began trying to grind herself against my hand and create contact with her clit. I teased her by pulling back a little, but her urgent whimpering told me that it was time.

With one fluid motion, I curled my fingers and found her spot and pressed my thumb against her clit, trapping it firmly against her pubic bone. And I began to massage her like that both inside and out while I sucked hard on her nipple.

The result was amazing! Judy unleashed a stream of cuss words like I'd never heard before. She called me a fucking whore, a cum slut and several other things I didn't understand. But it was so wonderful to hear those things from Judy because it told me she had totally lost herself in the experience. It confirmed that I must be doing something very right.

As she came down from her orgasm, I snuggled in next to her and rested my head against her shoulder. The scent of her hair and the smell of our sex mixed together in an aromatic cocktail. I just closed my eyes and drank it all in, luxuriating in the feel of her soft, damp skin next to mine. As we lay there, I kept two fingers just barely inside her pussy. I was reluctant to lose that last bit of intimate contact.

We lay there for over an hour, just holding each other and enjoying the afterglow. But we knew the real world would intrude before long. Judy glanced at the clock on the nightstand, which read 4 p.m.

"Jesus," she said, "I have to be at my mom's by 5:30. I don't want her to start calling my house and asking Jim where I am."

"Wait, please," I said softly. "I have to do one more thing."

And before she could say anything, I slid slowly down her body and pressed her legs apart. I had to do this. I had to know the taste of her, the feel of her sex on my tongue. I began to kiss her swollen lips lightly, sucking them into her mouth as she had done to mine.

Judy let out a deep sigh and threw her head back against the pillows while her hands began to massage her breasts. I tentatively traced my tongue along the length of her and marveled at the softness. I flattened my tongue and lapped slowly inside her folds, trying to collect as much of her nectar as possible.

I looked up briefly to see what effect my efforts were having, and I saw Judy pinching and pulling both nipples vigorously as she took short breaths between her clenched teeth. Then she began to talk to me, to direct me, to encourage me.

"Oh yeah. Oh fuck yes, baby. Right there," she cooed. One hand moved to the back of my head as she sort of held me in place and slowly humped my mouth. "That's it. Mmmmm. Faster."

And I did my best to listen to her urgings and read the unspoken language of her body in the hope that I could give her as much pleasure as she had given me. Soon, her movements became quicker, more urgent. Her thighs clamped tight around my head as she raised her hips and rocked them back and forth against my mouth.

Unlike her first orgasm, this one was almost tender, gentle. Judy hardly made a sound, except for the hissing of her breath through her clenched teeth. And too soon it was over. She lay limply on the bed as I rested my cheek on her wet thigh.

This time we didn't have the luxury of cuddling. It was just about an hour before Judy needed to be at her mother's. So we gave each other one last squeeze and reluctantly climbed out of bed.

"Do you mind if I take a quick shower," she asked. "I don't want to go to my mother's with that fresh-fucked smell."

I laughed and said, "Sure, if I can join you."

Judy hesitated. "I really do have to get going . . . "

"I know, babe, I promise not to slow you down too much." I just wasn't quite ready for our afternoon to end.

So we padded into the bathroom, turned on the shower and stepped in. Judy didn't want to have to spend too much time with her hair, so she'd tied it up in a pony tail and tried to keep her head out from under the spray as much as possible. As for me, I luxuriated in the warm water as it rained down on my body.

We took turns soaping each other, paying special attention to our breasts and mounds. Judy playfully slipped a finger inside me as she was washing me down there, but we both realized there was not enough time for even a quickie. Still, being there in the warm shower with her felt so intimate and nice. It was the perfect ending for the most memorable afternoon of my life.

Then, before I knew it, she was dressed and gone. I sat alone in the dark room, wrapped in the white terry robe that the hotel provided. I ran my hand over the bed, lingering over the damp patches that were all the evidence that remained of our lovemaking. I could still taste her on my tongue.

I couldn't help but wonder whether I should have gone through with it. But I also wondered when I would experience those indescribable feelings and sensations again. I thought about David and what all this might mean to us. I couldn't bear to lose him.

But most of all, I thought about how I was changed forever. And I cried.

pixie2002
pixie2002
287 Followers