A Photo Shoot for a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bed at the centre a few pieces of furniture scattered around but the bed dominated the scene thickly covered with rich fabric in hue's of purple. It would be perfect for the climax of the shoot for the day. Perfect for the final part of showing the maiden retiring for her rest.

He was behind her and just watched and clicked away as she traced the short path from her discarded outfit back to the bed. She moved gracefully, long slender legs stretched out as she padded along. Her hips swaying a little side to side oblivious to the sound of the camera as he recorded her every move.

Finally she reached the bed and leaned forward back arched to place her hands on the top of the quilt and edged it back a little. The shot he captured showing just the hint of her breast and that firm curve of her rear he knew was perfect.

He captured several shots of her neatly pushing the thick folds back and exposing the lighter sheet beneath before she slowly slipped inside and then lay back against the pillow settling back at rest. As he finished up, just snapping a few last shots she moved a little twisting and turning, rolling onto her front and held the pillow with one hand just giving a few final different shots to enjoy before he was satisfied they were finished.

"Well I think that's it." He murmured puffing out a breath of air satisfied and disappointed in equal measure.

She was still laying there sheets folded loosely around her body.

"You didn't look at me."

"No I didn't I made sure I avoided anything to bad."

"That wasn't what I meant. I watched you. You deliberately didn't look at me at all after I undressed."

"I uh well I was making sure you didn't get to uncomfortable, just keeping it as natural as possibly. Did you want me to pass your clothes?" He asked trying to turn away from her inquisitive stare.

"How did you know you didn't miss anything if you didn't look? I don't think we've finished until you're sure you've captured everything right?"

"I don't see what difference it makes now." He tried to interrupt but she cut him of.

"I booked you which means I want to be fully satisfied of the job you've done. So I think we need to continue just a little longer until you've seen everything. I want you to look at me and watch and record this." She murmured softly just a teasing challenge left hanging between them.

He couldn't refuse. Couldn't resist maybe but he wanted it as well. Wanted to see her, wanted to capture every last moment of it.

He gathered himself or tried to as best he could given the situation. None the less he lifted the camera and focused in her on again. She lay back eyes half closed one hand draped on the pillow beside her as he began clicking again. Soon he caught a flash of pale skin as her thigh peeked out from one side of the blanket.

She half rolled onto her side and posed again as he began to move again just shooting the odd picture testing the different results from every angle. Finally she ended up face down resting her head on the pillow otherwise feigning sleep as he continued to shoot.

She must have heard him pause once more, moving to ease herself over onto her front once more eyes watching him, tracking his movements as he circled her with the camera. She held his gaze and captivated he couldn't look away. Her hands emerged from the covers and rested on top for a moment before drifting back up to grasp the top.

"Keep shooting I want to see what this looks like when it's over." She murmured softly once more and then slowly began to push them down.

He knew that she was sure he couldn't stop now. Couldn't not watch as she uncovered herself the spread pushed back revealing her lean slender torso, the firm gentle curves of her breasts. The slightly darker tips, her nipples a dusky pink. He stared at her, past the camera and through it. He watched her arch her back a little and then briefly lift her hands to slowly squeeze her bare breasts sliding her palms over the nipples before continuing on once more.

Her hands drifted down again and grasped the covers once more guiding them lower showing of the supple smooth plane of her taut belly and then finally the sweetest part of all, the gap between her thighs the exposed lips of her sex, just a neat strip of hair finely coloured just above. He moaned softly, couldn't help it eyes drawn to her even as the sheet disappeared and left her laying there naked and exposed as he just clicked and took her picture.

Her legs slipped free and she lay back naked and bare as he continued to shoot, continued to watch her. It was a mesmerising sight, pale skin contrasting against the darker colours of the bed beneath. Her hands ran lightly along her thighs drifting down along her calves before moving back.

Then she rolled over onto her side at first eyes closed hands resting on the bed as he continued to work capturing more of the exotic sight in front of him. Finally she lay face down resting silently asleep as he continued to move around, the only noise the sound of their breathing and the click of the camera.

He straightened again breathing a silent sound of relief he had made it through without anything bad happening. Arabella however wasn't quite done yet. She was shifting restlessly on the bed now her torso sliding about scraping her breasts against the bed as he watched her arms just pushed above her head. He suddenly realised the effect being there naked, in front of the camera was doing to her.

She was every but as aroused as he was. She lifted her hips raising her rear a little as she edged one hand back down to glide over her belly stroking lower until she brushed against her folds and moaned softly.

"Arabella." He murmured softly unable to say anymore. She was teasing herself. Her hand lightly rubbing against her folds, her palm just massaging her entrance as her hips rocked and edged herself against it. She was watching him again her eyes bright and hot.

"I think we should stop." He tried to continue.

"I don't want to stop. I want to finish this. I want you to watch, to see it." She murmured softly. "Just see what this has done to me. Aren't you enjoying it?" She teased gently.

"I'm not here to enjoy this. I'm here to shoot you."

"That's not an answer. Answer the question. Are you enjoying watching me, watching me touch myself, tease myself, see how worked up I am?" She continued to moan softly fingers gliding along her sex until finally she used the tip of one to part her glossy lips and slip inside.

"Yes I'm enjoying it, who wouldn't I can't even believe any of this right now." He muttered unable to look away.

She moaned again her finger working deeper before withdrawing glistening with her juices. She rolled over again laying back against the bed back arching as she looked at him her thighs spread slightly.

"I want you to watch me. Watch what I do. See how much I want this, how much I need it." She moaned softly. Her finger plunged deep now gliding inside stretching herself, slowly fucking herself. She used her other hand to massage and squeeze her breast kneading it as he looked on the camera forgotten now. He couldn't tear his eyes away.

Engrossed he stared watching her moan as she toyed with her nipples and added a second finger to tease herself with. She squirmed and writhed against the bed using her thumb to stroke her clit now as well letting him watch it all, just focusing her attention completely on him.

She dipped in and out of herself teasing sometimes deeper sometimes more shallowly her thumb continuing to circle and stroke her clit as she looked back at him eyes fluttering lips parted. He was aching hard absorbed and focused on her, unable to look away unable to not enjoy the erotic spectacle in front of her. His aching length pulsed and throbbed pressing against his jeans and as she looked at him her eyes focused in on it.

"I want to see it." She suddenly called out. So distracted was he it barely registered. But she repeated it again calling out once more. "I want to see you." He frowned as he looked back instinctively, that little bit of control he had still resisting at least partially. But she was insistent and knew what she wanted.

"You, I can see how turned on you are to. Watching me, looking at me. You want me. I want to see it show me." She repeated again fingers dipping inside herself.

He closed his eyes fighting a battle silently cursing himself, for agreeing to this, knowing he wasn't really capable of it and likely should have stayed well away. Now though...he simply couldn't resist. Couldn't resist the sight of her, couldn't resist his own need. He dropped the camera to one side and reached down to his jeans.

Her eyes watched toying with herself again fingers gliding in and out as he popped open the button and then slowly peeled back the layers and drew down his boxers to free his erection. It lept out bobbing and twitching, just hard, aching and throbbing with need. In front of him she moaned watching body arching again as she rocked on the bed.

"Touch it, stroke it I need to see it." She continued softly. Together the two of them watched and enjoyed the other. Slowly he wrapped a hand around himself slowly stroking his hard length just letting his fingers squeeze the tip, glossy beads of pre cum trickling and oozing out coating him. She had her fingers plunging inside herself deeper and faster the scent of sex, of her arousal filling the air.

They were acting impulsively now the pleasure, the desire just running rampant. He gripped himself pumping up and down shuddering at the sensation as he watched her, wanting more. She groaned and writhed on the bed squeezing her breast and teasing herself, glossy slippery fingers plunging inside her soaked sex.

"I want you to finish. I want to see you cum watching me. Then I want you to watch me finish myself. Watching you do that is going to make me finish." She panted out straining on the bed as he continued.

He groaned watching her, unable to stop, unable to look away, captivated by the sight unfolding in front of him. It was erotic, it was intense and he couldn't stop, couldn't look away. He shuffled closer half to get a better look, half to let her enjoy a better look. He was panting, straining his erection throbbing hard and glistening wet. He stroked himself fingers gliding along his shaft pumping harder, faster giving into the moment.

He was going to cum, going to explode going to spurt out just because she had wanted it, wanted to see it, wanted to enjoy it. He could almost taste her arousal the scent of it lingering in the air just exotic and enticing drawing him in. He bumped into the foot of the bed barely separated now and groaned again.

He gripped his shaft fingers pumping, sliding and caught her gaze watching him, watching his erection watching what she knew was coming. Hips bucking he squeezed running his fingers from the base to the tip and suddenly he was there, he was cumming, and his shaft exploded and pulsed and he was spurting out hot and thick.

It took him by surprise, took her by surprise, even though both had been expecting it.

He was so close, and the orgasm so intense it shot out one, two, three and splashed across her body. It fell across the slope of her breast, down across her belly and along her hip and thigh before it fell upon the bed and his fingers and his body sagged tension draining while he watched on.

Her own moans increased, rising joining his own. Her eyes fell away from him, looking down over the length of her body, looked over the glistening trails of his cum, coating her skin. Her fingers smeared some across her breast, across her nipple and her head fell back, the cries intensified, rose and rang out and she was cumming as well.

She clutched her breast, drove her fingers deep and arched her hips into her palm, grinding her swollen clit against it. He just watched, drank in the sight and enjoyed it until she finally collapsed back panting, naked, glowing while he could hardly believe what had just happened the bed a mess of tangled sheets and naked glistening skin.

Arabella fell back panting, still biting her lip both of them silent just enjoying that shared moment of release they had just enjoyed. He didn't know what to say or what to do, instead as he finally gathered his thoughts just looked for a cloth to help clean up. That thought was broken as she spoke again.

"We're not quite finished yet." She murmured watching him again.

"I was just going to get something to clean up."

"Not yet your not. You're here to take my picture right...so finish it. Take some more shots just to record it all, every last detail." She murmured her voice sweet and hot still. He was out of his depth, way out of his depth, she had him completely enthralled now, no doubting it.

"I want to see every last detail, what I look like, what you've done to me and then later once you've edited them I want to see how they turn out." She continued on a wicked smile on her lips. "And then later once I'm gone you can look at them again and think of me, remember what you did and make yourself finish all over again." The wicked smile was back again as she slowly tasted her glistening fingers. He nearly groaned again.

He moved back grabbed the camera from where it had fallen and brought it up to start shooting again. He clicked away taking shots, different positions, angles capturing every part of her naked glistening form, the still drying marks where he had come on her. Part of him wanted to drop the camera and just enjoy her properly to taste her himself but he just about held of.

Once he was finished he slowly straightened and dropped the camera down carefully this time. He grabbed the cloth and handed it over to her.

She flashed a smile at him even as she used the cloth to start rubbing herself down in an attempt to clean up. "I don't suppose I could borrow the shower can I? Just to get myself properly cleaned up now we've finished the day. Then I'll be heading of and leaving you to get back to work and start working on the pictures for me. I'm sure there's going to be a lot there that needs plenty of attention." She smirked teasing him still as she slowly rose up sleek, naked and breath taking, utterly gorgeous.

"I think I'll be in touch soon though, I have a feeling this may be the perfect start to a great working relationship..." She added eyes alight with amusement. She padded barefoot across the room before she looked back over her shoulder at him coy and seductive even now. "I really can't wait to get started."

12