A Photo Shoot with Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
benjie4
benjie4
23 Followers

"Well, not exactly, but how did you know?"

"We girls can tell these things."

"It was about a year ago. We never actually had any sex. I broke it off when I realized that fishing off the company dock was a bad idea."

"She's still crazy about you, you know."

"What makes you say that?"

"Just more woman's intuition. Help me get these things out of the car, will you?"

They carried them in and Heidi suggested they look at them in the conference room. "Now I want you to be very honest with me." She said, "If you don't like these, you tell me and I'll put them up in my apartment."

She unwrapped the smaller package first.

He looked at the picture long and hard. She couldn't tell whether he liked it or not. Finally, he said, "That is magnificent, simply magnificent. That's you, isn't it?"

She blushed. "Yes, so I take it you like it."

"I love it." He walked up and down the wall of pictures and, after much thought, took down a landscape print and replaced it with her photograph. "What do you think?"

She was so pleased that he was pleased. She said, "You have a better sense of design than I do. Anywhere you think is best.

"Yes, I think that will do nicely. You even matched the frame and the matte. Thank you so much.

"I'm pleased that you like it. Now, I have one more picture, which you may want to hang somewhere other than your conference room." She smiled and began unwrapping the 20 x 24 print.

He took one look at Ms. Sexy and exclaimed. "Holy Jumpin' Jehoshaphat." You're right, I'll hang this one upstairs, but hang it I will.

He looked at the backside of the picture and said, "This will be easy. I'm going to hang it right now." He rummaged through a closet in the hallway, selected a few tools and said, "If you'll carry these things, I'll get the print."

When they got upstairs E. Paul took a great deal of time eyeballing locations in the library and the bedroom, finally settling on a place directly above the headboard of the bed.

He stood on the bed while he measured and used a level to get the placement to his liking and drilled two pilot holes with his cordless drill. Then he put screws in the holes and finally got the picture hung properly.

When he turned, to ask her what she thought, he saw her sitting in a chair, with her legs crossed, completely naked.

"I think it looks great." She said, getting up and walking to the foot of the bed. "What say we celebrate the hanging with a blow job?"

"What?"

"A blow job, I'm offering to suck you silly, silly."

"Sounds good to me, but I've never had a blow job before."

"No? Well I think you'll like it and I'm told I'm quite good at it."

She walked over to him and began unbuttoning his shirt.

First we need to get you naked, and then we need to get you hard, although that step may have taken care of itself'"

He unbuckled his pants while she unbuttoned his shirt and very quickly, he joined her in a state of nakedness. She dropped to her knees in front of him,

She hefted his balls in her hand and was delighted to see his cock bouncing in front of her face. She leaned forward and began by licking his balls and gently sucking one of them into her mouth. He whimpered as she ran her tongue over the one in her mouth.

Next, she turned her attention to his stiff, stiff cock. She licked its entire length, from ball sac to tip, several times. She looked up at him and saw that his head was thrown back and his eyes were closed.

She worked his cock into her mouth her lips moving very slowly down the length of it. Her tongue moved back and forth across his cock as she pulled back. Then, just as quickly, she moved her mouth lower over his cock, taking it all into her mouth. She hummed softly to herself and the vibrations from her lips sent pulses of pleasure along his cock. He could barely maintain his balance as she pulled back, her lips tight around his cock. He watched as his glistening cock appeared from between her lips.

"Oh Heidi, that feels incredible! Please don't stop! Your tongue is driving me nuts I love it. God I never knew anything could feel so good." His whole body shook, he let go a growl as her tongue rimmed the head of his cock. Her tongue flicked quickly and wetly under its head. She loved the way it jerked and throbbed against her tongue.

"Oh damn, I've never felt anything like that before."

"I'm glad you like it.," she said as she spit on her hand and began to stroke him slowly. She gradually stepped up the pace, then slid her mouth over his cock and began to move her mouth up and down its length. Her cheeks moved in and out, as she sucked. He moved his hips, trying to synchronize with her sucking.

"Ooohhh, baby." He cried out again. "That's heavenly."

She pulled his cock out of her mouth and continued to stroke him at a much slower rate.

"Don't stop.", he pleaded. "Please don't stop."

"We're just going to slow it down a little."

"But, I don't want to slow down." He said as he grabbed the back of her head and tried to force his cock back in her mouth.

"Okay, have it your way." she said as she clamped her mouth back over his cock and began sucking at a furious rate.

This time when she looked up at his face his eyes were glazed over and she sensed that he was close. She squeezed his ball sac like a pastry bag and he exploded hard, into her mouth. She swallowed his first wad of cum, the second and third she let dribble out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her breasts. One more small shot and he seemed to have finished. She licked him as clean as she was able.

"Yummy, yummy." she said, impishly. "Did you enjoy your first blow job?"

He helped her to her feet and they embraced, as he cupped his hands under her ass cheeks. He kissed her deeply, tasting his own cum on her lips. "It was nothing short of fantastic."

"I think we'd better get cleaned up or we're going to stick together," she said.

After they had showered and toweled off, E. Paul suggested dinner.

"Sure thing." She said. "By the way, I like where you hung the pictures."

"I'm afraid I'm going to get horny every time I look at that one." He said, indicating Ms. Sexy over the bed.

"I should be disappointed if you didn't."

- - - - - -

They were early, so they drove out of town and dined at a suburban steak house. They ordered drinks and after they arrived, Heidi offered a toast:

"Here's to Art."

"And porn," E. Paul added.

Heidi blushed, but still lifted her glass. He sensed that perhaps it was best to drop the subject, so he did. He then asked her about her work and in particular, how she went about getting modeling assignments.

She explained that she had an agent who took her portfolio around to various photographers, editors, and ad agencies and, for a fee, procured work for her.

"I always thought models and starlets slept their way to the top."

"Oh, there are a few unscrupulous agents and models, but for the most part if you turn down work from those people, word gets around and those kinds of scum bags leave you alone. How about your business, I don't recall hearing about many scandals involving architects sleeping their way to the top floor, so to speak."

"No, we're a pretty dull lot, although Frank Lloyd Wright had his share of scandals during his career," he said. "I'm lucky, after I graduated from Princeton, I went to work for my dad who had already had a solid base of clientèle and eventually I was accepted by clients as an architect in my own right."

"I had my own bit of good luck, early on in my life. It's a long story and maybe I'll tell you someday, but suffice to say, I got a $ 5 million settlement from a non-lawsuit. It's amazing how much income that kind of money will generate. It gives me a certain amount of independence. I can pick and choose the jobs I do and not have to work with the sleaze balls. Nevertheless, yes, I do very well modeling too."

"I had no idea,"

"Nobody does, and I'd like to keep it that way if you don't mind."

"My lips are sealed."

"I don't think I like the idea of your lips being sealed, just don't say anything about my financial situation, okay?"

"Gotcha!" he laughed.

"So tell me Paul, what turns you on?"

"Well, good architecture, of course and some classical music and..."

She laughed at his naivete and said, "I meant sexually."

He laughed at himself and said, "Well, I like it when you talk dirty and I really liked it when you sucked my balls."

"I'll keep that in mind." she said. "But I don't think I can do both at the same time.

The hostess sat them at a small booth and Heidi opened the conversation by saying: "So after dinner what should we do first? Would you like to fuck me doggie style or maybe..."

He winced and put his index finger to his lips.

"But, I thought you liked it when I talked dirty."

"I do, but let's not share it with the entire restaurant."

"Okay, I get it." She motioned him closer, leaned toward him, gave him a good view down the front of her dress and put her ear right next to his. He felt the warmth of her breath against his ear and she quietly said, "After dinner I want you to stick your rock-hard cock in my pussy and fuck me til I beg for mercy."

"Oh jeez, let's skip dinner and go right to my place."

"No way, do really think I'm going to give up a good dinner, just because you're horny? Any way, straighten up, here comes the waiter."

Following dinner, he ordered cognac and she surprised him with what he considered an odd question.

"How do you feel about the cowgirl or the reverse cowgirl?" she asked.

"What cowgirl? Dale Evans is about the only cowgirl I can think of, or maybe Annie Oakley. And what the hell is a reverse cowgirl?" he said with a puzzled look on his face.

"Oh, honey, we've got some work to do. I figured when, earlier today, you said you had never had a blowjob before, that we needed to do some remedial training." She dropped a hand to his thigh and continued. "Maybe we should move the classroom back to your place, so the teacher can demonstrate."

"Okay, I think I might enjoy going back to school."

In the car on the way back to E. Paul's office and apartment, she continued the interrogation of the student.

"So tell me, honestly, have you ever eaten a pussy?

"Well... I..." he blushed.

"I'll take that for a no," she said moving her hand between his legs. "Do you know what a sixty-nine is?"

"I do know that one!"

"Good, then there's still hope."

As his cock swelled, he became cramped and he tried to maneuver to a more comfortable position.

"Here, let me help you with that," she said, unbuckling his pants and unzipping his fly. His cock popped out and she closed her hand around it. "Now calm down and slow down. You don't want to have to explain what you're doing to some traffic cop."

She slowly stroked his cock and put her mouth close to his ear.

"I love that cock of yours," she cooed. "And I love to feel it deep in my cunt. Do you like to feel it slip in and out of my pussy too?"

His response was a squeaky little. "Uh huh."

"It's so stiff and hard. I think I'm getting wet."

She squirmed in her seat and hiked the hem of her skirt up, displaying her beautiful legs to him. "Oh yes, I'm definitely getting wet. "Do you want to feel my pussy?"

"I... I...I think I'd better concentrate on my driving or we won't make to the office."

They did make it, however and when they got to the bedroom, she began her class. "Now the first thing we'll need to do is get undressed," she said slipping off her light jacket.

He clambered out of his clothes and was quickly standing naked in front of her. She, on the other hand, took her time, almost doing a slow striptease for his benefit.

He raised his hand and said "Teacher?"

"Yes, E. Paul, what is it?"

"Teacher, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"Flattery will not get you fucked any harder, young man, but don't stop," she said, tossing aside her last article of clothing and walking over to him. "Now let's see if you have all your school supplies."

She reached down and gently hefted his balls in her hand.

"Let's see, a nice pair of balls and a good stiff dick. I think that'll do for now, but let's check out your tongue, we may need that later."

They kissed deeply and her tongue explored his. She felt an ooze of precum against her belly. "Perhaps we had better start with the lecture portion of the lesson first. Lay down on the bed and I'll explain some terms for you."

"Earlier this evening, when I referred to 'cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. T-square and doggy style' I was talking about positions for sexual intercourse, or what you might call 'fucking'." He helped her along as she dragged him by the ankles, closer to the foot of the bed.

"Let's begin with my personal favorite, the 'cowgirl'."

She knelt on the bed beside him. "In this demonstration, I'm going to be Dale Evans, to use your example and you'll be Buttermilk, my horse."

She swung one leg over, straddling his hips, then she leaned forward and dangled her breasts in front of his face. "Are you ready to get fucked, cowboy?"

He pulled her closer and took one of her tits in his mouth, ran his tongue around her nipple and felt it begin to swell. He took it out of his mouth and blew on it. She shivered with excitement and her nipples hardened and stuck out like pencil erasers.

She straightened up and, while he continued to massage her breasts, she reached down between her legs and found his cock. She guided the head of his cock to the lips of her already wet pussy and sighed as she slowly lowered herself onto his hard, hard shaft.

"Oh, baby that feels soooo good." she said, leaning forward again and kissing him on the lips. She straightened back up and he cupped his hands under her breasts and gently rolled her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. She began moving up and down on his shaft, slowly, oh so slowly. She controlled the pace and intentionally kept it slow, much too slow for his liking.

"Harder, harder." he pleaded.

"Just cool it, let's get off together."

He whimpered, but he slowed down and enjoyed the ride. He reached down between their bodies and probed with his finger for her clit. He was pretty sure he had found it when she gasped and screamed and began to pick up the pace. He felt the evidence that he had found it, running down her leg.

"Oh, fuck me hard, E. Paul, fuck me, fuck me me with that magnificent cock. Harder, harder." Amid a scene of wild screaming and flailing about, they both reached a climax together and his own load of cum joined her juices gushing from her pussy.

She collapsed on him and cooed her appreciation in his ear. "Did you enjoy that ride as much as I did?" They were both gasping for air.

"Yes, but you sure do make a mess."

"Only part of that mess is mine," she reminded him.

"That was fantastic, baby, but you know what I'd like to do sometime?." she said when she could speak again.

"Tell me."

She propped herself up on one elbow and said, "I'd like some rougher sex, you know where you slap me around a little."

"Oh I don't think I could..."

"I don't mean do any permanent damage or anything, just a little rough stuff to kinda spice things up. I'd pretend you were forcing me into something I didn't want to do."

"Well, how would that work, I mean what if you really wanted me to stop, how would I know?"

"We'd have a 'safe word'. If either one of us wanted the other one to stop we would just say that safe word and we'd stop right then."

"Well, think about it and you can surprise me sometime. Let's pick a safe word right now."

"I suppose there's no harm in that."

"Okay, something off the wall, something that couldn't be mistaken for anything in ordinary conversation. The sillier, the better."

"I don't know, I'm no good at these things."

"Okay, how about 'cheesecake'?"

"Fine, cheesecake."

"Great." she said, jumping out of bed. "I'm going to take a shower, why don't you fix some drinks and we'll toast our new safe word." She blew him a kiss and padded off toward the bathroom. He admired her cute cute little ass as she retreated to the shower.

He put on his shorts and mixed a couple of drinks: a scotch and water for him, a glass of Chablis for her.

She emerged from the shower, smelling fresh, wrapped in a towel, with her hair up and sat next to him on the sofa.

When they finished their drinks, he asked, "Would you like another?"

"No, but if you're up for it I might like to suck your cock.", she said reaching inside his shorts, between his legs. After a minute or two of stroking, it was apparent that he was, indeed, up for it.

She helped him out of his shorts and put her face down in his lap. She began licking his cock. It had the now crusty remnants of their previous lovemaking and she liked the taste of it as the mess softened and became slippery again.

Her head was bobbing up and down on his cock, when he impulsively said, "Cheesecake"

She stopped her sucking and looked up at him. "What? How could I have been hurting you?"

"You weren't I just thought I'd test the system."

"Well don't do it again, or I'll give you a reason to yell.", she said angrily, returning to the job at hand and running her teeth up and down his cock, just to remind him that she could do him some real harm if she really wanted to.

A minute or two more of her ministrations and he shot his wad and she swallowed hard.

"You sure can shoot a big load." she said, licking a little bit of his cum off her upper lip. "I love it though."

"I think I'm the one who had better clean up now." he said as he walked away, toward the shower. Perhaps the view was not as pretty as when she walked away, but she smiled at the sight of his bare ass any way.

When he returned she was already asleep. He carefully climbed in beside her and it was no time at all before he was fast asleep too.

benjie4
benjie4
23 Followers
12