A Piece of Art Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, yes!" the futa gasped and as Grace stared wide-eyed at the redhead's monstrous member, she saw veins appear at the same spots like on the canvas.

The young artist drooled at the sight of having this cock being packed with more veins. And Christina seemingly didn't mind at all.

Her green eyes singled out Grace at this point. Her gaze was ravenous, like a starving predator spotting its prey.

"Go on...Grace," she said in a voice that was equally demanding and begging.

Grace did as she was told and added a few more veins which made Christina gasp audibly.

Seeing how the blonde was somehow able to make Christina change like this she started to experiment some more.

She didn't come around to draw the glans of the futa's cock yet, so she added a few more inches on her drawing and returned her attention to the model.

"Mmmmh... good call, Grace" Christina moaned.

She closed her eyes while her cock swelled even bigger. The added veins were throbbing with the required blood getting pumped into the inhumanly massive shaft.

The futa let out a cute scream of pure delight as her meatpole extended further and started to rival a third arm in length and thickness.

"Bigger..." Christina whispered and opened her green eyes to once more meet Grace's gaze.

Her reality shrunk down to the bed Christina was kneeling on and her canvas fuelling this utterly impossible expansion. Impossible it might be, but also impossibly exciting.

"Yes, Christina" Grace obliged and added another few inches on the painting and she even made the futa's balls a bit bigger.

"Fuck! YESS!" the massively endowed woman screamed.

There was not an ounce of subtlety left. The redhead stopped posing and rested one hand on her once more growing prick and one on her now massively engorged nipple.

The sounds of students behind and next to Grace touching and enjoying themselves should have been overwhelming, but all the blonde heard was Christina's skin stretching and the swelling of the now football-sized set of balls.

"Okay, that's it, you'll come with me!" Christina muttered and got up to her imposing height.

She looked even taller than before.

"What do you m-mean?" Grace asked anxiously.

The futa didn't bother to reply and snapped her fingers. Time stood still and all other student's froze into place. Most with their hands engulfing either their cocks or stroking their exposed pussies.

Grace didn't pick up on the sounds of her classmates' self-indulgence earlier, but now hearing nothing at all besides her own heartbeat in her ears made her realize what just happened.

"What did you do to them?!" Grace shouted and looked at her petrified classmates.

"Nothing. They will forget about what happened this night. All they will remember is lust. Some delicious, untamed lust!" the futa giggled and came closer to Grace.

She stopped directly in front of the blonde artists, starring up to the 8ft tall and easily blessed with a 3ft cock futa.

"And you will be the one providing me with all the lust I need. I feel it. You got enough to share, Grace," she concluded and effortlessly pushed the canvas aside with her monstrous cock.

The young artist was aware that she should be panicking by now. She got no idea who or more like "what" she was dealing with nor what Christina wanted to do her. Still, she couldn't force herself to listen to the last bit of reasoning in her sexcraving body.

"So... what are we waiting for then?" Grace replied and timidly got up. She barely reached the futa's bosom.

"Now, that's the spirit!"

12