A Piece of Art Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, your client, mmmh," Christina moaned and her body surged in anticipation.

Her thighs and tits spilled out, ripping her black outfit in quite a few places. The two also heard the futa's balls swell audibly and push into the mirrors with a loud thump.

"Getting pretty pent up, huh?" the amazonian coach rhetorically asked and immediately inspected the now colossal set of balls.

"That's only the beginning," Christina grinned and pushed her legs apart for her lover to enter.

The outlining of her fist-sized balls pushed further outward as soon as they were granted additional room to expand. Her cock also immediately followed and pushed higher and noticeably thicker around the Russian's fingers.

„Боже мой!" Varvara muttered and looked at her new "client" in disbelief and amazement.

"As I said, the more you enjoy it, the more I will... and grow," Christina grinned and kissed the stunned coach.

Almost like she needed to further proof her claim, her penis pushed higher, meatier, thicker into Varvara's upper abs as the whole woman grew stronger with it.

"Ok..." Varvara muttered and looked into Christina's fiery eyes - awaiting the blonde to lead.

The 6'3" bodybuilder took a deep breath followed by a few steps away from Christina as her grin widened.

"Well, make me enjoy it then," she said teasingly and flexed her impressive arms and proudly presented her body to be worshipped.

Christina didn't need any further explanation, she already knew exactly how turned on Varya got every time her clients compared their tiny bodies to the blonde's marvellous, muscular frame.

"With pleasure," Christina grinned.

Her hands immediately groped the massively bulging arms of her new lover. She didn't even manage to get her also slightly longer fingers around Varya's biceps. Even with her second hand she just barely managed that feat and the blonde noticeably felt the warmth between her legs burn even hotter, as soon as she saw Christina's amazement.

The futa's hands cherished the bulging mass of pure strength offered to them, widening with every subtle flex and eventually pushing her grip wider the bigger the muscle swelled.

"You really looked after yourself, Varya. I can't remember meeting anyone as..." Christina huskily moaned and licked her lips, "... well proportioned as you. It must have taken ages to get this strong."

"I have started to lift weights, when I was around 12 years old. I was very much into acrobatics at the time, but soon realised that putting some extra time in the gym would lead to... quite decent results."

Varvara smirked; it was not the first time someone wondered how long it took her to cultivate such a perfect body. But it was the first time, that she felt inclined to actively impress someone with her anecdote.

"More than decent, if I might say so," Christina grinned and started to pull Varya's shirt up and reveal her ripped stomach to kiss the rock-solid 8-pack.

"Much more than decent," Christina mused and slid lower with her lips.

Unlike all the teasing that came before, this time the redhead's seductive remarks were not met with an equally playful remark. Not that she needed to, since Christina already knew what was going through Varvara's head.

Every inch the somehow supernatural futa was closing in on the blonde's dripping womanhood, was amplifying her already mind shattering arousal.

Just under her belly button the agonizingly slow descent came to a hold - barely distant enough from her voracious pussy to stop her from jumping Christina's throbbing cock on the spot, but close enough to remain intoxicated and stunned with anticipation.

"You seem to be ready. Tell me Varya, do you want to take this much further?" Christina whispered into her coaches' ear while pushing her massive rack into the bodybuilder's imposing frame.

"Yes."

"Perfect," Christina said and looked Varya straight into her eyes.

Everything the 6'3" woman had seen thus far only cemented the belief in her that Christina couldn't be human, she had to be somehow unreal, magical even. Still, the way the futa's green eyes drew her in, the way this gaze alone made Varvara feel was the one thing that convinced her that no one else on earth could ever make her feel this way. And Christina knew exactly that.

"Good. Since you are ready, how about you set me up as well?" she said and after putting one final kiss just on the verge of the fitness coaches' increasingly damp yoga pants she did the most agonizing thing possible. She got up.

"Why are you stoppi-... what do you mean by that?" the blonde muttered.

"You wanted to get me into shape, Coach. Remember?" Christina grinned and shook her wide hips as she strolled towards Varya's weights. Her erect member swayed impressively between her thighs and even her massive set of balls was clearly visible from behind by now.

"You mean..."

"I mean it should not take me as long as you to get this big," Christina winked and now lifted the 50 pounds dumbbell effortlessly with one hand.

"So, tell me, what should I do first? You are clearly the professional after all, Coach," she grinned and took Varya by surprise - but not for too long.

Eager to see one of her biggest fantasies come to life she loaded up the nearest barbell with 100 pounds on each side and positioned it right in front of the mirror.

"I think squats might do the trick for you, Christina."

"Oh? You think I need some improvement back there?" she playfully said and rested one hand on her unparalleled ass, already ripping through her somehow intact pants.

"I think you need to 'improve' everywhere," Varvara replied and almost moaned by just imagining the prospect of an even bigger and muscular Christina. "And besides, I also want to see you rip through those pants."

"I know," the redhead purred and lined up in front of the barbell and in perfect view for Varya sitting on the nearest bench.

She leaned forward, her ass tearing even more holes into the impossibly stretched fabric spanning her backside, while her throbbing cock laid waste to her pants just below her knee.

Christina looked into the mirrors once more meeting Varya's ravenous gaze dwelling on her inhumanly massive curves.

"Lay back and enjoy, Coach. This one is for you," the futa grinned and started to pull.

The curvaceous woman groaned as she clearly had to adapt to the increased weight, but her arms adjusted accordingly - and more importantly: Immediately.

Christina took deep breaths and widened her stance as her arms and legs thickened to match the output required to properly handle such a heavy bar.

Accompanied with a subtle crackling sound her visibly swelling muscles and curves finally tore the last remaining fibres of fabric to shreds. Her gargantuan balls dropped out and hanged low between her now bulging legs and started to expand in tandem with her also growing ass, while her tits rose like dough.

She moaned loudly when she lifted the weight above her head and all of her curvaceous figure jiggled as she set herself up for proper form.

The barbell then rested on her now bulky shoulders and was locked into place by her increasingly solid arms. Christina gasped while holding the pose for a few seconds and grinned when she spotted Varya's reflection rubbing her clearly wet pussy through her pants without any shame or restrain.

"Yes! This feels sooo good! Don't stop, Varya!" Christina moaned and her whole body surged at once.

Months' worth of rigorous training channelled through the redhead's body and transformed it right before Varvara's eyes.

The futa flexed all her muscles at once to further fuel her instantaneous development and bring her coach close to an already mind shattering orgasm - only a harbinger of things to come.

Her latissimus stood out at first and transformed itself into a perfect V-shape. Then her deltoids bulged in a constant outwards push from her shoulders, making them almost rival Varya's powerful counterparts.

"Fuck!" the Russian moaned and her fingers sped up assaulting her engorged clit.

That didn't do enough to make her feel the amount of pleasure she wanted to experience to do that erotic display justice though, so she shredded her yoga pants into pieces and inserted three fingers at once.

"MMMhh... I should... start," Christina gasped, only earning a noticeably louder moan coming from behind her as approval.

The redhead widened her stance and pushed her chest outwards while going lower, shifting her bodies' immediate growing appetite towards her lower half.

Her glutes, already majestically shaped, added a layer of muscle to their former epitome of perk softness. Not only her ass kicked into overdrive as she put more strain on her lower muscles. Her calves and thighs, not to be outdone by her marvellous buttocks exploded in solid mass as well.

"Yesss! That feels soo... good! I can now see why you love working out so much," she moaned and pushed herself up to her full height.

Her back, now almost matching her powerful legs further sprouted growing slabs of muscle to prepare her body's rise. Literally.

Christina paused for a few moments while her amazonian body expanded not only outwards but also surged closer towards the ceiling.

"Mmmmh... mmooree," Christina purred before bending her knees and sticking out her enormous booty once more.

Varvara thought things couldn't get any more erotic, any more sexually overwhelming than the display she was just witnessing, but hearing one loud slap turned even this seemingly definitive statement into nothing more than another insignificant milestone for the futa to overcome.

The slap sounded like someone smacked a heavenly meaty piece of prime meat onto the floor - a fitting comparison as it turned out.

Then nothing less than approximately 2,5ft of thigh-thick girlcock throbbed with increasing vigour on top of her gym's floor.

"Fuck!" Varvara moaned and came on the spot when she saw the overgrown dick on Christina's reflection.

While the blonde already shivered in ecstasy, her supernatural client still had to reach such orgasmic heights. Christina, noticing her coaches' blissful crescendo closed her eyes and returned to her work out. Louder and heavier her cock throbbed, smacking into the ground with increasing ferocity as her squats sped up.

Her balls were matching her monstrous cock with every new surge in size and the puddle of pre cum before her grew at a constant rate.

"Bigger! Varya make me bigger!" the redhead gasped and Varya knew exactly on how to achieve that.

The bodybuilder shed her top to pieces as the heat spreading within her was getting too much for it to bear and spread her trembling legs to a perfect split as she went all in.

Her left hand was assaulting her thumb sized clit unrelentingly and her right fist invaded her cunt all the way to her wrist.

"YEEEESSS!" Christina shouted from the top of her lungs.

The weight on her shoulders looked smaller by the second as every fiber of the futa's body grew in perfect symmetry. Every newly gained pound of muscle was perfectly distributed: Her glutes, shoulders, calves, even the now powerful abs and pecs forming on her reflection were transforming her into Varya's deepest fantasy.

Standing at over 8ft and packing easily 3 ft between her legs, with cum tanks to rival dumbbells on their own, she slowed down, looked at the now laughably inadequate weight for a second and gave it a slow flex with only her right hand.

"How about that for a little warm up! I could get used to this," Christina mused and turned around to meet her coach.

The blonde was still mindlessly wreaking havoc on her pussy and seeing the futa's front didn't convince her one bit to slow down at all.

Christina's abs were seamlessly connecting her bulky legs with her even bigger boobs - the perfect synergy of erotic softness and pure solid strength.

"Mmmh..." Varvara moaned as Christina closed in on her, dwarfing her more with every step the redhead took.

"So, how do I look, coach? Feel like this is a good starting point?" she teased and smirked devilishly as her biceps peaked higher after another flex with the barbell turned make-shift dumbbell.

The Russian just nodded feverishly and her eyes widened ever more as Christina's biceps was close to rivalling her head in size.

Christina just stopped a few feet before the still masturbating bodybuilder and smirked ear to ear, looking evenly angelic and devilish at the same time.

"How about we finish this little appetizer and go for the main course. What do you say Varya?" she asked.

"Yess... yess... Christina," Varya gasped.

"Good. Now, get up, we are going to have so much fun together," Christina mused and before her lover could reply lifted Varya up, ready to use her like the blonde always dreamed of.

12