A Piece of Art Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCKKK!"

Christina came at the thought of growing to such a size. Almost 25 feet were already quite remarkable, but Varya's appetite far exceeded that. She wanted more, for herself, for her clients, for her partner. As a master over her own body, she became the best she could possibly offer to the world and anyone worthy of being with her, had to show the same zeal. Achieving one's full potential was the least what she expected -- Christina couldn't agree more.

The way her calves and thighs pulsed with iron strength and more importantly how they assaulted her balls from both sides brought Christina almost to her knees, regardless of her massive muscles.

While her first load was already spectacular, the second turned into a tidal wave. Thankfully the streets were those of a ghost town, otherwise she would have washed pedestrian and car alike away with her wave of delicious seed.

The futa kept on moaning from the top of her lungs, savouring the last bits of this intense climax as much as she possibly could. While the electric jolts of her magic were still rampaging through her as the wet joy slowly came to an end, one single thought dominated Christina's mind.

If the mere thought of Grace's and Varya's lust made her grow this much, what could they achieve if she would bring the two together ... and call for a proper gathering. The first in generations. And unlike the last times, this could have the result the futa craved for. Deep down, she was certain of it and her anticipation only rivalled her current might of surely over 40 feet. All that stood between her and reaching her fullest potential was only one more amazing night away she thought and this realisation on its own left a visible smile on the giant redhead's tired face. One night and one clean up -- both of equal proportions.

12