Chelsea

Story Info
My thick-hipped girlfriend receives a growing cock.
3.2k words
4.41
83.8k
159

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiveDots
FiveDots
204 Followers

This is a story about role reversal and dick growth. If this is not for you, turn back! Feedback is appreciated, enjoy!

----

In retrospect, we would have walked away immediately from the "Penis Genie" if we hadn't been drunk out of our minds. That's not really what this mysterious stranger called himself, that's just what we kept calling him after he offered to give my girlfriend a dick.

Someone in the smokers' alley behind the bar offering women dick sounds like a punch-able offense. But it was clear he did not mean it like that...and he was dead serious. He didn't even understand why we were laughing at him. And yet, we drunkenly consented. Everything before and after that moment was just a blur when we woke up the next morning.

Two heads, one pillow, both pounding. Her pillow had been lost to the floor in the night and she had joined me in forming a pool of drool. Her lips on my ear whispering, "It was real you know?"

Without opening my eyes I took a deep breath and tried to roll over, first almost off the bed and then right into her body. Chelsea is a bit of a pear, small breasts, slim shoulders and waist, wide hips and a big butt. Forever a balance between her hating her big ass and fighting me off of it with a stick. I settled back into my spot with an arm around her, "Shhhh...sleeeppp..."

Again and not so sleepy, "It was real you know?"

I peaked, just to see if her eyes were closed and she was talking in her sleep. Her eyes were open.

"You have a bad dream baby? Are you as hungover as I am?"

"The Penis Genie...he was real."

"Yeah, I thought he couldn't be real either, that dude was out of his mind."

"No...like...he was real, real...like he was really a penis genie, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really listening to him."

"Babe, there's no such thing as a penis genie," my hand on her hip found its way to her ass, tracing the panty lines in her tight shorts. "But if you want some penis, girl...I can give that to you," my voice imitating the crazy guy's from last night...or at least our mocking of him. "I can give you penis, girl."

Her hand on my wrist, guiding it off her ass like it had a thousand times before, but unexpectedly to her pussy. Damn, I'm about to get some, that might help my hangover.

I rubbed that soft pussy mound from the outside of her shorts, loving the way her pussy would eat up her spandex. Her pussy was swollen. I moved down and it was even more swollen. My eyes opened and I rolled over, the smile on my face demonstrating I knew that I had been punked.

"Girl...you fuckin got me, you're too funny...I can't believe you fucking got me like that!" Our relationship is a lighthearted one, pranks, silliness, laughter, its what bonds us together.

"Honey..."

"Honey???"

"Dude!" Chelsea's hand again took my wrist, forcefully, and shoved it into her pants.

"WOAHHH! DUDE! WHAT THE? I already told you you got me but that's a really elaborate prank...right??" A head shake in response, and I adjusted my mood to match hers. "Let's...um get some breakfast and...um figure this out."

********************************

A trip back to the smokers' alley revealed no clues. We would try again that night, hoping the Penis Genie was again waiting for drunk patrons but that wouldn't be fruitful either.

Chelsea cried in the bathroom for hours, then cried on the couch with me for hours. That first week, going back to that alley every night, not daring to go to a doctor, what would we tell them???

Every night that week, just us smoking weed and watching TV in silence, takeout and quiet time. By the time the next weekend came around I decided that we would have to make due with what we had or risk losing our relationship. Fortunately, she could go for a drink too.

A few shots later, and our minds were free again. Shifting to a club, dancing, grinding on that ass like I always loved most, a ride home and it was like it always was. Making out on the bed, a quick "I love you and this doesn't change anything," lights off and pants off.

I felt it again for the first time since that first morning. Rock hard but small, like a little sissy's cock. Balls below it, small too. "You may have a dick, but I'm obviously still the man in this relationship," rubbing my big cock against her hand, then against her little girly cock.

That night was just as good as any other, maybe better with something new to explore. We had done anal in the past on occasion, and I half-jokingly told her that she would just have to get used to it. When she cried out in pain, I pushed her face down into the pillow, and she bit it. And watching that big ass bouncing on my cock in the moonlight...not bad...I creamed that ass harder than I've creamed her pussy in months. Hell, I woke up and hit it again in the morning. She squirted little drops of cum on my belly while she rode my cock, her first time putting those little balls to work.

"Sorry babe, but you're the small dick in this relationship, you're just gonna have to keep taking it," I joked. But she had a question.

"So...do, like, dicks get bigger and smaller?"

"Well, yeah of course, when you get horny it gets bigger, when you're spent it gets small."

"Yeah I know that...but...like other than...nevermind, I guess I still have a lot to learn." She seemed to have a question in her, or to suspect something I didn't. Her cock did appear larger in the morning bouncing up and down as she rode my cock than it had the previous night, but I chalked that up to the lighting difference.

I'm with a girl for a reason, I'm not particularly into dicks, but that weekend I gave my first blowjob. Sitting on the couch, she had just playfully pushed me down and climbed that big ass over my head, initiating a 69. I kept my eyes on that ass, consuming my world, and did what I had to do. She blew her load while I was filling her mouth with cum. Maybe this arrangement wouldn't be so bad, you know, temporarily until we figure out how to reverse it...

We fucked...repeatedly...that first week. Instead of one cock chasing a reluctant pussy around, two cocks often hard...she initiated as often as I did. Each time I creampied that ass, and she jerked off her cock while I was fucking her. I'd come home from work to a big bulge in a pair of purple panties waiting for me, immediately bending over. "Mmmm...bigger..." she moaned as I came in her ass. She had gone from occasionally letting me put it in her ass to an ass vacuum.

The next weekend her previous question came back up again. "Honey, I'm pretty sure...it's um...well everything down there...is growing...bigger. Like every time we fuck...or every time you cum inside me really, I think that my cock get's a little bigger. I know it sounds crazy...but...this is all crazy.

I smiled, seizing the easy opportunity, "Well we'd better test that out then." That night we got hammered and did some uppers and fucked, and fucked, and fucked.

I shrugged as we measured it again the next day, "I don't know how to explain it, but, yes, I agree, it is getting bigger. You think it's been getting bigger every time I cum inside of you?"

"Well it sure feels that way...it, um feels good when you do, not like great, but good, and it swells...I get hard, really hard."

Soon she was asking to put her cock to real use, and, I can't lie, it scared me. "Honey, you're the girl...you're the taker here..."

"I don't see what being a girl has anything to do with it when we both have the same hardware?"

"We don't both have the same hardware, mine is the bigger dick, I've told you already, I'm the man in this relationship, I'm the big cock, you're the sissy cock."

Her teeth biting on her finger seductively and inquisitively, "Maybe my cum would make your dick grow too??"

A few shots and a few beers later and I was watching my girlfriend peel those skin tight yoga pants off that big ass of hers, her cock rock hard and poking out the top of her pink panties. She went back to dancing, grinding that butt all over me, pushing me back onto the bed and putting us into the 69 position. I could feel her balls through the cotton panties, grinding on my nose, mouth, and chin.

Soon I was sniffing a popper, taking a shot, and watching her sexy body approach me in the mirror as I bent over for her. While she toyed me, I cried out in pain and she soothed me. However, when she eventually got that dick in...she shoved my face into the pillow, and I bit it. Her hands held my love handles tight. In the mirror I could see her big thick hips pushing that dick forward with force. Having never fucked anything before, she didn't last long. The feeling of cum was soothing. "This better fucking work." I mumbled.

But, of course, the next day when she measured me I wasn't bigger. "Get hard!" She toyed with me as she held the ruler in one hand and pinched my cock head in the other.

"I am hard, you bitch," I said, only half-playfully, also very nervous.

"Well, get as hard as you were last night...Oh well, you're totally bigger ...just barely...maybe it takes some more time, more cum?"

I took the ruler out of her hand and measured it myself, "It's exactly the same you tease...er...maybe small...like you said, I'm not as hard."

She gave my hip a playful smack as she stood up. I opened my mouth to tell her but the words 'you won't get to do that again' got tied up in my throat as I watched those yellow panties get eaten by that phat ass as she sauntered away. 'God I love that ass...'

As she became more comfortable with her new cock, she progressed from only wearing sweatpants around our apartment to regularly wearing tight yoga pants or even panties, totally embracing her thick bulge. "Have some modesty!" I toyed as I introduced her to the concept of a balltap while also wondering if her balls were really as swollen as they felt.

The next time we fucked, she bounced on my cock, her long cock slapping off of my belly and up onto hers, back in forth before spraying cum all over me. That was some hot shit and I lost it in her ass for what must have been the hundredth time that first month. I closed my eyes and leaned back as she dismounted. I could feel her fingers on my cock, "Oh honey...I think we are the same size my dear." A big fucking smile on her face, her cock pressed up against mine in comparison. I had been dreading this moment. She had already scooped up a load of her cum off my chest and pushed it into my mouth, giggling.

"What was that you said about the bigger one doing the fucking?"

I forced her fingers out of my mouth and rolled my eyes, "Chelsea, I'm the man in this relationship, even if you're...almost as big as me..."

"No, no, no, those weren't the rules." Her fingers tightened around my cock as she rubbed hers against it. "You said you were the big cock, I was the sissy cock, and I took all those loads from you, it's time we started splitting this role..."

I wasn't convinced, crossing my arms until, "I'll do the bdsm stuff you like..."

"Fine," I relented,"...but...I'm not happy about this."

"Gooodie!" She squeaked before climbing off of me to scamper away, "This weekend! I have so many ideas!"

I didn't catch it at first, what she had pulled on me, what she would eventually call a 'prank'. But that weekend, indeed, we got drunk, and she appeared from the other room in black lingerie and leather, a riding crop, and panties with a hole cut in them. Her big cock pointing straight through. That night she forced shot after shot down my throat and made me her bitch. A collar and leash, handcuffs, kneeling before her in a drunken stupor as she made me worship her cock. She broke a Viagra in half and pushed half down my throat. That night was the first night that I rode cock, on top, trying to squeeze the cum out of her to stop my pain, lest she try to twist my balls off again.

What a night, am I right? But it ended the same way every one of our pre-penis bdsm nights had, her reaffirming her love and treating me gently.

Thus began the next phase of our relationship, switching off on who fucked who. I got used to it but wasn't as enthusiastic about taking dick as she was. I was always taking it with the hopes of that sweet, sweet cock growth and so I could bend over her sweet booty the next day. But a new problem was approaching, unspoken but known by both of us. Her dick, it continued to grow and I continued to complain.

She liked how tight I was but the tightness was becoming painful for me.

I winced as she moaned, lifting myself up her cock to let gravity take me for the thousandth time to drop back on that cock..such a thick cock, God-damnit. She pulled me by the leash until my mouth met hers as she pumped me full, and I mean full, of her cum. God, her loads had even increased so much. "I like this bdsm stuff a lot more now that I have a cock..." she whispered, eliciting a conflicted smile from me.

She kissed me passionately, moaning into my mouth and holding the leash tight as she sawed into me slowly pumping out the last few drops. Her grip was strong, she was strong.

"Honey? Darling? My little cock sleeve?", she giggled as her cock came free with a pop. She held me firmly by the hips as she addressed me, my cock coming to rest on hers...her now monster cock. At that point it was out in the open, both of us knew it, that my cock was tiny in comparison.

"How's your ass been doing, you know, taking this cock?"

Her hands wrapped around both of ours and slowly stroked, hers...hers dwarfed mine. Thick and long, the kind of cock I'd feel confident having. My girlfriend now had a monster cock that I could barely take. "It...it um hurts...more than it did when we started this..."

"Yeah, that's what I was feeling. I know you love fucking me, I love it too, but I think you need to reconsider how big you want this cock to get. It was at that moment I felt very small, my cock shrinking but hers staying hard...she seemed sympathetic but was she enjoying this conversation? With my skinny legs straddling her much thicker legs, her hands firmly holding me on her lap, the leash still a bit taught, I felt small, weak.

My teeth bit into my lip and I got a bit of my manliness back. "No, I'll..just have to wear a condom from now on."

"Pound my butt as much as you want babe, but your ass will be mine either way." She giggled and rolled me over to climb on top of me, holding me down for a kiss. "Hubbahubba" I laughed nervously right before she squeezed the air out of me with her solid frame.

By the next night, I had been to the store and was ready. I hadn't worn a condom in years but...here we were. Though I picked the same brand I had so used so often in my college years, it felt just a little loose. Obviously the brand's changed their design a bit.

I worshiped that ass, did everything right. Tonguing her hole, licking her balls, slowly stroking and teasing her lubed up cock, I made her beg for it and she was pleading for me to stick it in.

Any man who has to go from rawdogging it back to using a condom knows my pain, the lack of sensation, the creeping feeling that you're just not going to be able to cum like this. The anxiety alone is enough to prevent orgasm. What if I just pulled out, came on her cheeks? Condom off, I had that big ass bent over in front of me, a fistful of her ponytail in my hand, and I was leaving red marks on that booty as I repeatedly spanked her. She loved this shit.

"I want to ride you...I want to ride your cock!"

A big smile on my face, all the anxiety gone, I had missed this kind of fun. We rolled over and she worked herself, loving it, grinding, riding, moaning, our roles reestablished...you know...other than that big cock of hers bouncing up and down. The head smacked her belly, leaving a trail of sticky precum from above her belly button before it dropped to smack against my own stomach. Chelsea had found the sweet spot and was getting louder. Was she about to cum? Handsfree, first cum was leaking, dribbling, drooling, pooling on my belly. The crescendo, the twitching, her balls tightening, her cock head bouncing wildly, a loose hose now spraying her cum, a rope on my neck, a rope on my left eye, a rope on my chest, a salty rope into my open mouth. I came with her, crying out as that asshole sucked the cum right out of me. Best. Orgasm. Ever.

She came in for the kiss and giggled, licking her load off of my mouth between deep breaths. "I can feel it...that warm, good feeling."

'Shit,' I thought, knowing what that meant. Her hand held mine to her cock, slowly stroking the last drops out. I could feel Chelsea's cock growing warm, hot, slowly thickening in my hand. I couldn't risk making that cock any bigger, she was already a horse. It was apparent that if her ass wanted my cum I couldn't refuse it. My small cock slipped out of her ass as it softened with my regret, Chelsea's big cock, still hard, poking my belly. Her lips on my ear, she claimed me before I could submit.

She kissed me deeply again as her hand reached for the bdsm drawer, fishing for the lube, the gag, the restraints. "You just couldn't help yourself, could you? I guess we both know how it must be. This is for your own protection. You are my bottom from now on, my love." And so...and so, I was.

FiveDots
FiveDots
204 Followers