A Pillow hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so happy you came, Rev! Please, Come on in!" Cherry said smiling as she let him come inside. The interiors of her house were even better than the outside. New appliances, suede couches, and chair, the works. The entire place was immaculate.

But something bugged Rev.

"Where are your parents?"

"Work. My dad's in real estate, and my mom's a high-end lawyer. They always come home late." Cherry responded. "Not that I mind, though. Sometimes I'm glad I get a lot of me time. Helps me wind down, you know?

She then walked passed him, going up the stairs. "Coming?"

Rev didn't need to be asked twice. He followed her up the stairs, and to his delight, got a good glimpse of the magnitude of her fat ass.

The dress stretched to insane amounts to accommodate her wide hips, and, alongside that, left even some of her asscheeks visible under her thin white, and pink heart panties. Even with what little skin was showing, he could tell the huge globes that made up her ass were riddled with cellulite, enough to make her ass even sexier, in his opinion.

Eventually, they came to her room, and as she opened her door, Rev caught a glimpse of what most would call an innocent girly room.

The room itself was incredibly spacious, even with all the chairs, and couches she had in it. The room was painted a pastel kind of color, ranging from pinks to white, to blue, and so forth. On the right center side of the room rested a huge curved TV.

"Want to watch a movie with me? My firestick is already jailbroken."

"Sure? What kind of movie?" Rev responded, sitting down on the couch with Cherry's consent. She sat beside him, pulling up the movie she wanted to watch.*

"The new Addams family, huh? Think it's good?" Rev sighed.

"Only one way to find out."

As Rev watched the movie, he started to notice Cherry scooting over to him, and shifting, ever so slightly. While the move was, from what he could, so far, so good, he found that his attention was slowly shifting from the movie towards her, little by little. Her fragrance was pleasant, and her recently washed hair smelled amazing.

Rev wasn't the only one doing check outs, though. Cherry was also taking looks at Rev at some points during the movie, noticing every feature about him, including his surprisingly handsome face.

Finally, after a little while, Cherry began to speak.

"Can I ask you something, Rev?

"Sure. What is it?" He asked, looking at her.

"You said earlier today that you were dead set on turning me down.". Cherry never took her eyes off the screen as she continued. "Is there a reason for that?"

There was a long pause. Rev knew that she would ask this, sooner, or later.

" A year ago, just as I began attending this college, I had a girlfriend named Summer who was 18 that cheated on me with a former friend. I asked her out, hoping that if she accepted, I would try to make her as happy as possible, so I gave her a lot of attention when she wanted it, and space when she needed to be alone, cause I knew some things could only be resolved on her own. Never asked for sex, took her out to nice places with my allowance. Listened. Thought I was doing what was needed."

Rev Smiled wryly. It was clear to Cherry that this was a touchy subject

" Or so I thought. I guess it wasn't enough, though, because as soon as she met my friend, Adam, she started lashing out. Turns out she found my tall built friend more appealing, and eventually let him fuck her brains out. It was... an eye opener for me, to say the least. I felt like it wasn't worth my time to worry about love, or anything of the sort, do I cut ties with them, and went on with my life."

Cherry fell silent, or a moment, before recalling her own experiences.

"Guess we're not so different, you and I."

Rev looked at her, confused."Huh?"

"When I was 18, I had my very first boyfriend named Shawn, who was 24. We would kiss often, and sometimes, he would try to feel me up, but I was a bit too shy. Obviously, that meant we never had sex, either. Anyways, after a little while, I started noticing him talking to other girls, ones with a much more thinner physique. I was too naive to think he wouldn't cheat on me, though, so when I found out he was sleeping with multiple girls at the same time, it broke my heart. I really thought both of us were going to be together for a long time. It was after that that one of his exes with a hate boner for him told me he's been doing this way before even me. It was a very harsh wake up to reality. So since, then, I've been distancing myself from others, and noticing how shallow many men are."

"Till you met me..." Rev said, realizing that it all makes sense, now.

Cheers smiled at him, before laying her head tenderly onto his shoulder.

"You were like a breath of fresh air." She said, giggling.

"Huh. Guess we both have our fair share of luggage, huh?"

Noticing her time to shine, Cherry put on her best Rev impression.

"Damn straight."

Rev bursted into tears, laughing at her perfect impression of him, before responding.

"Fucking show-off."

"Takes one to know one." Cherry teasingly retorts, before laughing, herself.

After they both settle down, Cherry starts speaking.

"To be honest, I don't know if guys like my body because they want to flaunt it,or tease it, to be honest..."

Rev looked at her, a more serious expression masked his face.

"Cherry, I believe your body, and your personality are the sexiest things I've ever seen. Your fat ass, especially, is perfect."

"You're bad at acting, you know that?" Cherry said, smiling wryly. "It's ok, Rev. You don't have to try to cheer me up, or make me feel better about myself."

Rev decided to throw caution into the wind, and push the envelope.

"Then explain to me why I've been as hard as a steel bar for the past 5 minutes."

"You're... kidding, right?" Cherry said, blushing deeply, as her small tender hand reaches down to his crotch, to cop a feel, and, true to his word, feels his huge hard-on on the other side of his pants, its heat permeating throughout her hand, quickly giving rise to a turned on look of shock on her face.

"Oh, wow, Rev..."

Rev looks into her eyes as she continues rubbing her hand against the tent in his pants. Her hand, alone, was stimulating, enough, and noticing her quicker, and heavier breathing only served to intensify his delight.

The same held true for Cherry, her eyes burning with passion as they bore a hole into his, and then, without warning, she decided to take the plunge, and lock lips with him.

The kiss, itself, was excruciatingly heavenly for them both. They let their tongues viciously explore each other's mouths, before wrapping around one another. Every nerve ending in their bodies yearned for more as their restraints melted in the face of the painfully amazing kiss.

Within seconds, Rev's hands were on Cherry's body, groping one of her huge breasts through the fabric of her sweater dress, as the other dug under her dress, and grabbing a handful of one of the massive globes that make up her ass, the pliable flesh spilling between his fingers as his hand sinks in. Both elicit a lip-locked moan from her into his mouth. His hands, themselves, felt like they were in paradise.

Cherry, on the other hand, wasted no time in unbuckling Rev's belt, and undoing his pants, desperately seeking her prize. Rev needed no more encouragement, as he pulled her sweater dress up, effortlessly releasing her body from it's confines. By the time they broke off the electric kiss, both were completely enamored with lust.

For Rev, he could not believe what he saw.

She wore a pink bra over her huge breasts, and pink panties that strained to hide an ass so huge, it put Virgo Peridot to shame. Her hips were so wide, and thick, he swore he could never get tired of gripping them, if he had the chance.

Cherry noticed his mesmerized eyes, and gave a sultry smile, turning around, and lightly twerking the biggest ass he's ever seen in front of him.

Her ass shot out from her back, and hips like a shelf: Two massive globes with cellulite showing on the bottom parts of the huge twin cheeks. The slightest shake of her hips from her twerking made her asscheeks jiggle, and make a clapping sound, driving Rev over the edge.

He smacked his lover's huge ass, eliciting a sexy moan from her while her cheeks wobble violently from the impact.

"Ooooh... you really do love my ass...!" Cherry moaned.

"You have no idea... Have you measured it?"

"55 inches, babe, and all yours." She innocently purred.

"Fuck...!" Was all Rev could muster before slapping her fat ass, again, eliciting another sexy moan from Cherry.

"Oh, god! More, Rev!"

She decided to up the ante, and twerk harder, resulting in him now spanking her huge, precious rump. Each time his hand collides with her ass, a feel of doughy meat, and euphoria washed over Rev's body, while pain, and pleasure washed over Cherry's. Loud smacks filled the pastel colored room each time skin hit fleshy skin, a lewd contrast to the room's innocent interior.

Cherry's body was racked with pleasure as she moaned out in delight. She's always had a somewhat sensitive ass, but she made up her mind that for her next boyfriend, she would take any lewd thing he'd dish out. She had never once thought that having her ass spanked would feel this good, however. Every time his hand made contact with her massive derriere, its nerve endings shot pain, into her, but at the same time, pleasure cascaded from it, dulling the pain to an extent that she felt like she had to have more. Was this what it felt like to be a masochist? Whatever the case, she felt like this kinky moment went on for hours, and she loved every bit of it.

The kinky spanking went on for several minutes, until Rev finally stopped, admiring his work. Both of the massive globes that make up Cherry's fat ass were now flushed red.

He didn't have time to rest, though, for as soon as he finished spanking her, Cherry immediately went down on her knees, and dove for his boxers.

"It ain't fair if I'm the only one enjoying myself."

With desperate hands, She pulled down his boxers, completely unaware of what monster she'd release. Rev smirked as his main redeeming quality of his short stature popped out: A huge cock that flops atop one side of Cherry's face, it's girth a solid 5 inches around. She would have loved him regardless of his Cock size, but this was a surprise of the highest order for her. Cherry was stunned by its thickness, her hot breath pleasing to feel on his member as she spoke.

"I can't believe you're this huge, Rev...!"

"10 inches, and all yours, babe." Rev mockingly remarked.

"Mr. Smart-ass got jokes, huh? Well I got something for that."

Cherry then began licking all around his monstrous rod, lathering it up with her saliva. Once she has Licked it enough, she dives onto his cock immediately taking half of it into her mouth, eliciting a soft grunt from him. Delighted in his response, she surprises him when she begins pumping the rest of his cock with one hand, and bobs her heads on his dick. Pleasure washed over Rev as he looked down at her, wide-eyed, and amazed at her skill.

She was experienced in this.

"Oh god, Cherry...!"

Cherry decided to surprise him even more by moving both of her hands to the sides of his hips, and impaled herself into the entirety of his cock, pinning her face, and nose, against his groin. His musky scent fills her nostrils as his cock intrudes on the depths of her throat.

Rev was shocked, and in heaven at the same time. His lower body was racked with excruciating pleasure the moment her throat muscles rippled around his cock. Lust fill every grunt and breath he took, and made as she then began to bobs her head back, and forth against his crotch, sending waves of pleasure through his cock.saliva and bubbles oozed from her drooling mouth as she repeatedly impales her throat onto the entirety of his member.

Eventually, she pulled herself away from his cock, gasping for air, and smiled lustfully at his eyes as she began to speak.

"Surprised? Watching a lot of porn has its benefits, you know." Cherry sucks on his large leathery balls as she continues. "It may surprise you, but just because I look cute, and innocent doesn't mean I'm not a huge pervert."

Rev felt like he could just die happy, now.

Cherry then stops servicing his cock, and gets up, leaving him unsatisfied. However, it doesn't last for log, as Cherry takes off her bra, and panties off, leaving her full voluptuous body exposed to his gaze. She then laid flat on her back, and spread her legs, revealing her pink, untainted pussy, which was cleanly shaven.

Rev's cock couldn't get any harder, even if he wanted it to.

He scurries onto the bed over her, holding her legs apart, leans over, and kisses her lips. This time, the kiss was more sensual, as they looked into each other's eyes.

"You sure about this, Cherry?"

"Shut up, and take me, already, silly. I told you, I'm yours. Just be gentle." She tenderly responds.

Nodding, Rev pushed his cock inside of her moist lower lips, slowly inching his way inside. Cherry grunted through gritted teeth as his huge member broke her hymen in a matter of moments, and slowly snaked its entire length deep into her core.

They stayed like this for a few minutes, kissing passionately, all the while allowing each other to adjust to the new sensation.

Then, Rev began to move.

The sensation of pain mixed with pleasure continues to grip Cherry's body. Rev's cock stretched her to the absolute limit as it sawed its in and out of her newly deflowered pussy. With each passionate minute of them kissing, Rev increased his speed. Soon, pain intertwined with pleasure turned into pure pleasure for Cherry: a primal feeling of heavenly waves almost as good as an orgasm, and not too long after, primal fucking.

Rev was on cloud nine. His grunts of pleasure threatened to overtake his body as he ploughed into her pussy, the head of his cock threatened to force itself into her womb. Beads of sweat masked both their bodies, his hands groping and kneading her huge bouncing breasts, and her hands running through his hair before feverishly clawing at his back. Breaking off the kiss, Cherry moaned out loud, her sweet repeated mewls setting his libido ablaze, and his huge cock on fire.

"Oh my God, yes, Rev! Harder! FUCK ME HARDER!"

Both struggled trying not to have an orgasm as they basked in the animalistic stages of their coupling. It was when Rev pinched the taut nipple on her left boob and bit on the nipple of her right that Cherry caved in, howling with her tongue hanging out as white hot waves of her orgasm took over. Her body heaved, and convulsed with orgasmic spasms, rocking her core while relentless forces of tantalizing heat crashed over her senses, her pussy squirting profusely around his cock almost sent Rev spiraling down to the brink of orgasm, himself.

When her orgasm subsided, she looked Rev in the eyes, a look of lust donned her face that, to Rev, was not dissimilar to a Ahegao face he'd often see in online Doujinshis.

After gathering her senses, Cherry began to speak.

"I'm so sorry, Rev... It felt so good, I couldn't stop it..."

"It's ok, babe. I loved that face of yours, anyways. If you want to, though, you could always do something to redeem yourself."

Cherry's eyes burned with passion as she then backed away, allowing his cock to slip out of her pussy. The cool bedroom air, being a stark contrast to the warm folds of her pussy, only served to further strengthen his hardness.

Cherry then gave Rev a coy smirk before turning over, and get on all fours, arching her back down into a more submissive pose, her fat ass on full display for him.

"If I recall, you said you loved my fat ass. Care to show me how much more you love it?" She purred, seductively twerking the cheeks that made up her 55 inch ass. The quaking of her massive booty made lewd clapping sounds, and with every wobble, Rev would catch a short glimpse of Cherry's tight asshole, which was a slightly darker color than her skin.

Immediately, He dove in, kissing and licking both of her massive globes of ass flesh. He kissed every corner, licked every side, and even bit her massive asscheeks, smacking it between intervals, with each action eliciting a soft giggle, or mewl from her.

Then, Rev thought is something extremely dirty.

He pondered on it while worshipping every nook, and cranny of Cherry's huge rump, but recalled she got turned on by the spanking he gave her earlier. With this in mind, he decided to test the waters.

He grabbed a handful of what made up the expanse of both her huge asscheeks using both of his hands, moved his thumbs to the valley of her asscrack, and pulled her asscheeks apart, exposing her asshole to the cool air, and, to his delight, his gaze.

Cherry tensed up, feeling the cool air hit her back door, and looked behind her.

"Rev, what are you-?! Ahhh!"

Her words were cut short, as he buried his face between the expanse of her massive, doughy cheeks, and his tongue began licking her asshole. Pings, and twangs of pleasure, despite being a new experience, flooded her body. She should feel repulsed, but instead, she felt even more turned on. As soon as his tongue pushed itself all the way inside her, and started swirling around, tasting every nook, and cranny of her rectum, Cherry was beyond gone. Her sensitive asshole became as pleasing as her pussy, and the feeling of this dirty taboo excited her to no end. She felt another surge of heat build up in her, this time in her ass.

"Oh gooood! Reeeev!"

But what Rev did next sent her over the moon.

He began you going the insides of her anal ring, and then, pinched her clit hard using his right hand's index finger, and thumb.

That was it for her.

Alarms in her head quickly became a sea of white as a second orgasm engulfed her. This time, she tried to ride the waves of her orgasm, but it proves to be too much, turning the velvet red blanket below her into a soaked mess. Her asshole clamped down tightly on Rev's tongue as Cherry's orgasm continued to wreak havoc on her body and caused her pussy to leave the blanket and his neck soaked.

Once her second orgasm subsided, she looked behind her, to see Rev in to corner of her heart shaped, lustful eyes. Rev's shimmering blue eyes burned with righteous lust as he got on his knees behind her, and pushed his cock between the valley of her massive asscheeks. Once the steely mushroom head of his 10 inch member began rubbing, and prodding against her tight, saliva slick asshole, she knew what was about to happen. However she didn't move away, not tense up. Instead, she started pushing back, feeling the head of his dick force her anal ring open, a little.

Taking note of her lust for it, Rev gripped both sides of her slightly chubby waist, and pushed. There was A bit of resistance, but as he persist with enough force, her anal ring gave way, and the head of his cock went in with an audible "pop".

While Cherry could only manage a stifled moan, burying her face into the fluffy pillow, and clawing it with her fingernails, Rev grunted out loudly in triumph, as a new feeling of pleasure racked his body.

"Oh god, you're in my ass!..." Was all Cherry could mutter, whimpering. There was a little pain, but pleasure of it, and excitement of committing taboo completely eclipsed the pain. Once she relaxed her asshole, however, only pure pleasure ravaged her body.

Slowly, Rev carried on, pushing his cock deeper into the recesses of her rectum, inch by throbbing inch. Pleasure overtook him as her fat ass clamped down onto his cock. It was like Nirvana came in tight, quivering waves.

And then, once Cherry's huge magnificent ass squished against his groin, and his heavy balls pinned themselves against her aching slit, both lovers were lost in an unexplainable sea of pleasurable ecstasy. Rev found himself moaning in a pure feeling of euphoria, as he sheathed himself balls deep into Cherry's asshole. He grinded his hips hard into her fat ass, making sure he was as deep as he could be. His cock teetered on the verge of no return, but remained steadfast as it speared itself all the way into her bowels.